PDA

View Full Version : What's funny about jackasses...

quickdodgeŽ
08-25-2006, 12:03 AM
Funny as shit how people don't care about certain things, but when that certain thing backfires on them, all of a sudden, it's on. Case in point:

I have this new bitch riding my coattails. So as to protect his/her identity, we'll call him/her AucuraIntegra. This trick got negative repped by me. He/she proceeds to negative rep me back saying something about "getting bent." This hooker repeatedly admits to not giving a shit about reps, yet has made me his/her enemy because of it. Lolol. Yessir.

I love jockriders. Later, QD.

GeorgeWBush
08-25-2006, 12:04 AM
Funny as shit how people don't care about certain things, but when that certain thing backfires on them, all of a sudden, it's on. Case in point:

I have this new bitch riding my coattails. So as to protect his/her identity, we'll call him/her AucuraIntegra. This trick got negative repped by me. He/she proceeds to negative rep me back saying something about "getting bent." This hooker repeatedly admits to not giving a shit about reps, yet has made me his/her enemy because of it. Lolol. Yessir.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Crazy Asian
08-25-2006, 12:04 AM
LIRL!!!! Now we need to send him to he the pen and see if he likes to get "bent"

Hulud
08-25-2006, 12:06 AM
hey QD isnt it past your bedtime, but yea this noob thinks his opinion matters LOL

TeeJay
08-25-2006, 12:06 AM
I SAY HE WALKS DE PLANK!!! ARRRGGHHH!!!

quickdodgeŽ
08-25-2006, 12:07 AM
hey QD isnt it past your bedtime

Actually, hail yeah. I just got in from work, though. Later, QD.

Hulud
08-25-2006, 12:09 AM
Actually, hail yeah. I just got in from work, though. Later, QD.
what? you just got in? WTF?

quickdodgeŽ
08-25-2006, 12:10 AM
Loooooooong day. I had to make a couple of 400 case displays in my Kroger and we had a shitload of beer to deliver. But, when next week's $1200 check comes to me, it'll be worth it. Later, QD.

Hulud
08-25-2006, 12:13 AM
Loooooooong day. I had to make a couple of 400 case displays in my Kroger and we had a shitload of beer to deliver. But, when next week's $1200 check comes to me, it'll be worth it. Later, QD.
touche

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 12:20 AM
i vote for ban ..

Sibious
08-25-2006, 12:35 AM
haha

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 12:40 AM
then when he comes back with a new name ban him again then IP ban him ..

Miranda
08-25-2006, 01:01 AM
Random Guy negative repped me for spoiling his fun one night. So I neg repped him back for being a poor sport. Two nights later we were chillin' at IHOP together.

The whole thing is overrated. I just like looking at the shiny green dots. :D

GeorgeWBush
08-25-2006, 01:33 AM
then when he comes back with a new name ban him again then IP ban him ..

Ban for what? I got neg repped by stretch. I neg repped him back, no big deal, I made a comment not even thinking much about it and because it was the second time he neg repped me for nothing. Then he starts a thread about me. You were typing in all caps and it was kinda annoying, plus you had talked shit about me in other posts. So I don't hold grudges or analyze anything, its just online and its just a forum.

xLSTONEx
08-25-2006, 03:28 AM

I neg repped you just because it was a waste of my time reading your stupid thread. Go call your mom and cry.

quickdodgeŽ
08-25-2006, 04:53 AM
^^^ And I hit you back just because. Later, QD.

God
08-25-2006, 05:52 AM
wow.
nerds.

Allshow97
08-25-2006, 07:06 AM
Mmmm Hmmmm :yes:

BTEC
08-25-2006, 07:12 AM
I WOULD NEG REP ALL OF YAWL BUT I DNT FEEL LIKE IT.

neg rep will now bc popular. lol!!!

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 09:19 AM
Ban for what? I got neg repped by stretch. I neg repped him back, no big deal, I made a comment not even thinking much about it and because it was the second time he neg repped me for nothing. Then he starts a thread about me. You were typing in all caps and it was kinda annoying, plus you had talked shit about me in other posts. So I don't hold grudges or analyze anything, its just online and its just a forum.

exactly get the fuck over it bitch ..

GeorgeWBush
08-25-2006, 09:53 AM
exactly get the fuck over it bitch ..

:lmfao: I am and have been. Thanks :goodjob:

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 09:54 AM
thats great ..

GeorgeWBush
08-25-2006, 02:04 PM
thats great ..

Good, glad we can be best buddies.

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 02:09 PM
doubt that ..

GeorgeWBush
08-25-2006, 02:26 PM
doubt that ..

oh, well how about just buddies then. :yes:

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 02:29 PM
doubt that also ..

GeorgeWBush
08-25-2006, 02:41 PM
doubt that also ..

pals?

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 02:43 PM
just stop being a broke back and ill think about it ..

TeeJay
08-25-2006, 02:43 PM
HURRY UP AND DIE!!!

GeorgeWBush
08-25-2006, 09:18 PM
HURRY UP AND DIE!!!

:goodjob:

GeorgeWBush
08-25-2006, 09:19 PM
just stop being a broke back and ill think about it ..

i dont speak homo. but i take that as we can be bestest buds. sweet!

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 11:01 PM
i dont speak homo. but i take that as we can be bestest buds. sweet!

nope ..

PRiMAdonna
08-25-2006, 11:08 PM
this is like the 3rd or 4th thread ive read since i just logged on & someone please tell me why the hell everyone is acting like they are GAY tonight?!?!

it must be a full moon or something...:gay:

GeorgeWBush
08-25-2006, 11:49 PM
nope ..

ok seems you are going to stay angry after our e fights. its ok, i still think you are my ebuddy :goodjob:

The Golden Child
08-26-2006, 01:02 AM
this is like the 3rd or 4th thread ive read since i just logged on & someone please tell me why the hell everyone is acting like they are GAY tonight?!?!

i ca sho r u a full noonz

The Yousef
08-26-2006, 08:08 AM
i sense a lot of sexual tension in this thread....

~leaves~

The Golden Child
08-26-2006, 09:46 AM

i dont know about that kid but im def on the right boat ..

HELLRAZOR
08-27-2006, 02:26 AM
^^^ And I hit you back just because. Later, QD.

THAT'S exactly why most people dont like you and why you aren't a mod anymore. You think and act like a friggin child.

<whiney voice> "I repped you bad back just because you bad repped me.....wah wah wah!"

What a fuckin' joke you are.....guess I won our bet huh? I told you your fucked up bullshit was gonna get you kicked out of moddin', didn't I??? Glad I was the one who helped!

quickdodgeŽ
08-27-2006, 10:00 AM
Does being wrong run in the family?

THAT'S exactly why most people dont like you

Wrong #1: It's not "most people," you idiot. It's the FS idiots.

<whiney voice> "I repped you bad back just because you bad repped me.....wah wah wah!"

Wrong #2: I don't bad rep because I get bad repped. I do it to let you dumbasses know who you are.

guess I won our bet huh?

Wrong #3: A nonexistent bet, I guess?

Glad I was the one who helped!

Wrong #4: You had nothing to do with it.

With all the idiocies in your posts, maybe you should back off a little and figure what you're going to post before you actually take action. But it's cool. The world wouldn't be the same without people like yourself in it. Have a good time ripping peop................ooops. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
08-27-2006, 02:20 PM
LIRL !!!

HELLRAZOR
08-27-2006, 10:10 PM
Not nearly as much as being ignorant and stupid runs in yours. But that is ok...we all realize you cannot fix stupid.

Wrong #1: It's not "most people," you idiot. It's the FS idiots.

No, it is most people, not just FS people. Anyone can see that. You are in denial, and that's ok. Maybe you will get help one day to cope with that.

Wrong #2: I don't bad rep because I get bad repped. I do it to let you dumbasses know who you are.

Again, you are in denial. Your own post admits that you bad repped him in return for him giving you bad rep. So childish you are....and now you are having amnesia? Read my post again....I quoted it for you. Anyone can read and tell what you did. Deny it if you want, won't change anything.

Wrong #3: A nonexistent bet, I guess?

Wrong #4: You had nothing to do with it.

Nope, I have the pm where I offered to bet you that you would lose your mod status if you kept your shit up. You said you COULD lose it, but you WOULDN'T. You are not a mod now cause I forwarded your bullshit pm's to the proper people and they thanked me for informing them about you and said they had other complaints about you from others. That helped them make the decision to demote your ass from being a mod. Again, you are in denial and that's still ok. The rest of IA knows the truth.

With all the idiocies in your posts, maybe you should back off a little and figure what you're going to post before you actually take action. But it's cool. The world wouldn't be the same without people like yourself in it. Have a good time ripping peop................ooops. Later, QD.

Silly little retard....I can show every pm to back up what I am saying. I know the facts and I know what happened. I helped MAKE it happen. BTW....the world would be better without people like you in it. And that was a pretty sad attempt to dis my rep on my trade status. I challenge you to find ONE person who has any negative feedback about me. You can't and you know it....so try to find something else to complain about. The only person that got ripped was YOU of your mod status. LOL @ U , putz.

quickdodgeŽ
08-28-2006, 04:44 AM
...we all realize you cannot fix stupid.

And you, especially, would know that from personal experience.

...No, it is most people, not just FS people. Anyone can see that. You are in denial, and that's ok. Maybe you will get help one day to cope with that.

No. It is just you FS idiots.

...Again, you are in denial. Your own post admits that you bad repped him in return for him giving you bad rep. So childish you are....and now you are having amnesia? Read my post again....I quoted it for you. Anyone can read and tell what you did. Deny it if you want, won't change anything.

There's nothing to deny.

...Nope, I have the pm where I offered to bet you that you would lose your mod status if you kept your shit up.

Ahhh. There lies your stupidity. So now you are admitting that there was no bet. There was an offer, but no finalization.

... You are not a mod now cause I forwarded your bullshit pm's to the proper people and they thanked me for informing them about you and said they had other complaints about you from others.

Fuck what the "proper people" said or thanked. I don't give a shit. You don't see me raising hail about it? You act like you did some major world-changing damage.

... The rest of IA knows the truth.

You know what? You are exactly right. They all know that you and the other FS idiots are whiny little bitches that cry at the drop of a hat....or in this cast, post. Silly little kids never grew up and take IA so seriously that they have to tell on someone cuz they didn't get their way. Who cares?

I know the facts and I know what happened.

I do to. You and some others cried so I lost my mod rights. Again. No big deal.

....the world would be better without people like you in it.

Funny. That's what is said by others around here.

... The only person that got ripped was YOU of your mod status. LOL @ U , putz.

I didn't get ripped, you moron. It's stripped. Goddamn. Well, whenever you get over your "I OVER THREW QD FROM MOD STATUS" ego, then maybe you can realize that me losing mod status is nothing. The "proper people" also know that I was already talking about giving up the FS section because of you idiots. You have a lot to learn about life. It isn't all what you see on the TV or see in in the Net. Try real life sometime. It can be wild out there. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
08-28-2006, 01:06 PM
QD > REAL LIFE !!!

HELLRAZOR
08-29-2006, 12:53 AM
And you, especially, would know that from personal experience.

yes...I know I can't fix you being stupid.

No. It is just you FS idiots.

yeah, us FS people that don't have to worry about your lame ass deleting our posts, just cause you felt like it.

There's nothing to deny.

now you are in denial about your denail??? Man, you need some SERIOUS help.

Ahhh. There lies your stupidity. So now you are admitting that there was no bet. There was an offer, but no finalization.

you wouldn't bet cause you knew you would lose, obviously.

Fuck what the "proper people" said or thanked. I don't give a shit. You don't see me raising hail about it? You act like you did some major world-changing damage.

For the literate people out there....he meant to say "...or THOUGHT." Anyway, I feel quite smug that I was instrumental in helping fix the problem. And no, you WERE a world-changing damage in the fact that you were the WORST mod in history.

You know what? You are exactly right.

Finally you have a glimpse of some version of sanity.

I do to. You and some others cried so I lost my mod rights. Again. No big deal.

No one is going to believe myself and a few others made a difference against someone with 20k+ posts. It was more like there were hundreds and hundreds of complaints about you. Again, your denial is your downfall.

Funny. That's what is said by others around here.

Shocking! You agreed with me twice, in one post!

I didn't get ripped, you moron. It's stripped. Goddamn. Well, whenever you get over your "I OVER THREW QD FROM MOD STATUS" ego, then maybe you can realize that me losing mod status is nothing. The "proper people" also know that I was already talking about giving up the FS section because of you idiots. You have a lot to learn about life. It isn't all what you see on the TV or see in in the Net. Try real life sometime. It can be wild out there. Later, QD.

Ripped or stripped....means the same. Yeah, I helped it and I'm proud of it. You said I was the problem, I said you were my problem and I helped fix my problem. Now, you can't be a problem to me anymore! You won't mod anything, ever again on IA.

And here's a newsflash for ya.....anyone that has enough time to spend on the net to post over 26,000 times on just one website...that is a person needs to try real life and get off the net once in a while. You are the LAST person that would ever need to give that advice.

In closing...if you want to keep this up, back and forth, feel free. It's quite entertaining to expose you and all your moronic thoughts and incredulous ideas.

quickdodgeŽ
08-29-2006, 04:40 AM
yes...I know I can't fix you being stupid.

The same shit over and over. That's why no one gives a shit about you. Not only can you not come up with something new, you can't come up with something true.

deleting our posts, just cause you felt like it.

No. It was because you don't know the rules. If they don't want the rules enforced, they don't need them. Plain and simple.

now you are in denial about your denail??? Man, you need some SERIOUS help.

I'm not denying a denail. I don't even know what a denail is.

[QUOTE=HELLRAZOR]you wouldn't bet cause you knew you would lose, obviously.

No. I didn't know. I also didn't know how how hard you and your idiots would cry, either.

For the literate people out there....he meant to say "...or THOUGHT."

No, again. How many times can you be wrong at once? I meant to say thanked.

Anyway, I feel quite smug that I was instrumental in helping fix the problem. And no, you WERE a world-changing

And you think I have issues. This Internet stuff is serious business, huh?

No one is going to believe myself and a few others made a difference against someone with 20k+ posts. It was more like there were hundreds and hundreds of complaints about you.

Sorry, sucker. It wasn't hundreds and hundreds. But you can have your dreams.

Again, your denial is your downfall.

There was/is no "downfall." I lost mod. Who gives a fuck.

Shocking! You agreed with me twice, in one post!

Yup. If we agree on your idiocy.

Yeah, I helped it and I'm proud of it.

Goooooooooooooo you!

Now, you can't be a problem to me anymore!

Don't count your chickens before they hatch,...homie.

You won't mod anything, ever again on IA.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch...........homie.

...anyone that has enough time to spend on the net to post over 26,000 times on just one website.

Awww how cute. Bet you won't say the same thing to the several other folks with the same or more than I.

..that is a person needs to try real life and get off the net once in a while.

You're "proud" to cause a mod to lose mod rights and you tell me to get off the Net? Lolol. You really are a goddamn idiot.

You are the LAST person that would ever need to give that advice.

As you are the FIRST person that should die next. Too bad wishes don't come true.

In closing...if you want to keep this up, back and forth, feel free. It's quite entertaining to expose you and all your moronic thoughts and incredulous ideas.

In closing, I can and will feel free. Don't need a bitch's permission. And, as far as I can see, I haven't been exposed of anything. You, on the other hand.............well, I'll leave that ion my PM box. Later, QD.

HELLRAZOR
08-30-2006, 12:02 AM
The same shit over and over. That's why no one gives a shit about you. Not only can you not come up with something new, you can't come up with something true.

Get tired of hearing the truth, over and over, huh?

No. It was because you don't know the rules. If they don't want the rules enforced, they don't need them. Plain and simple.

They just didnt want you to enforce your OWN rules. You wouldnt comply so they don't need you anymore.

I'm not denying a denail. I don't even know what a denail is.

Ah, but you are in denial about your denial. Again, that's ok. You are only hurting yourself.

No. I didn't know. I also didn't know how how hard you and your idiots would cry, either.

The squeeky wheel always gets the grease. In this case, you got the shaft.

No, again. How many times can you be wrong at once? I meant to say thanked.

Oh.....so you are illiterate also?

And you think I have issues. This Internet stuff is serious business, huh?

Seems you think so since you have time to post 26,000+ times.

Sorry, sucker. It wasn't hundreds and hundreds. But you can have your dreams.

Maybe it was thousands and thousands. Not that you would ever want to admit to it.

There was/is no "downfall." I lost mod. Who gives a fuck.

Most of the IA members.

Yup. If we agree on your idiocy.

But we don't. I can't have a battle of wits with an unarmed person...wouldn't be fair.

Goooooooooooooo you!

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii went!

Don't count your chickens before they hatch,...homie.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch...........homie.

Sounded so nice, he had to say it twice. Or is there an echo in here???

Awww how cute. Bet you won't say the same thing to the several other folks with the same or more than I.

Sure would! Why not?

You're "proud" to cause a mod to lose mod rights and you tell me to get off the Net? Lolol. You really are a goddamn idiot.

I was proud to help get rid of a cancer and a sorry excuse of a mod. You're the one who has the wasted life.

As you are the FIRST person that should die next. Too bad wishes don't come true.

<QD's fairy music mode=ON> When you wish upon a star.....makes no difference who you are....<QD's fairy music mode=OFF>

In closing, I can and will feel free. Don't need a bitch's permission. And, as far as I can see, I haven't been exposed of anything. You, on the other hand.............well, I'll leave that ion my PM box. Later, QD.

And there lies your problem....you can't see the truth nor admit it...because you are so full of your own lies. I knew you couldn't back up your smak talk about me so you might as well quit trying. No one is going to believe a demoted ex-mod anyway. :blah:

quickdodgeŽ
08-30-2006, 04:49 AM
Get tired of hearing the truth, over and over, huh?

Post the same all you want. It's all you have anyway. Which is nothing.

They just didnt want you to enforce your OWN rules. You wouldnt comply so they don't need you anymore.

Nope. If you could read, you'd see it, too.

Ah, but you are in denial about your denial. Again, that's ok. You are only hurting yourself.

Lolol. Stumped you. You did'n teven see it coming.

The squeeky wheel always gets the grease. In this case, you got the shaft.

And you know all about "getting the shaft," huh?

Oh.....so you are illiterate also?

Nope. Just educated. Beyond 3rd grade.

Seems you think so since you have time to post 26,000+ times.

Ahhh. But you fail to realize that I've also been here for a while.

Maybe it was thousands and thousands. Not that you would ever want to admit to it.

You're right because I don't lie. Even to myself.

Most of the IA members.

I can guarantee you the opposite.

But we don't. I can't have a battle of wits with an unarmed person...wouldn't be fair.

Then you don't want to battle me. I've got the wits and knowledge to last through another 100 years war. I know you don't.

Sure would! Why not?

I was proud to help get rid of a cancer and a sorry excuse of a mod. You're the one who has the wasted life.

I'd rather fit your defintion of a mod than a real definition of a human life.

<QD's fairy music mode=ON> When you wish upon a star.....makes no difference who you are....<QD's fairy music mode=OFF>

The more you post your dribble, the more I think you're actually stupid enough to make my wish come true.

And there lies your problem....you can't see the truth nor admit it...

I don't have a single problem. Not even you. I see the truth. I'm not a mod. I don't care. You, on the other hand, do care. So sad, too.

I knew you couldn't back up your smak talk about me so you might as well quit trying.

Let's see. You only gave it a day. You'll get yours. Don't worry.

No one is going to believe a demoted ex-mod anyway. :blah:

I guarantee you that I have much more respect on here than you'll ever have. So go ahead and say it. You don't care. That's cool. I've been an ex-mod before, so it's no big deal. Again, let me reiterate(for you stupid people, that means--"say again") for you, you didn't do anything that special or great. It's funny that you are so pumped up about this. Later, QD.

TeeJay
08-30-2006, 09:22 AM
WTB: notes

Ran
08-30-2006, 09:48 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/legendarythread.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
08-30-2006, 06:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/legendarythread.jpg

Yup. And on that note, I'm out. Later, QD.

GsrTurbo320
08-30-2006, 06:35 PM
-giggles- this shit is funny
QD IS GETTING OWNED!

quickdodgeŽ
08-30-2006, 06:47 PM
QD IS GETTING OWNED!

No. He isn't. Although, with your place in history on IA, you'd know what getting owned is. Later, QD.

GeorgeWBush
08-30-2006, 08:31 PM
QD IS GETTING OWNED!

+1