PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Racism

GeorgeWBush
08-24-2006, 09:16 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060824/ap_on_re_us/back_of_the_bus

Damn.

BluesClues
08-24-2006, 09:31 PM
Fuck you all you racist sons of bitches!!!!!
GOD don't like ugly!

RandomGuy
08-24-2006, 09:38 PM
that is by far the greatest sig of all time... LOL

LOL helmet man eating super burger times 2

GeorgeWBush
08-24-2006, 10:01 PM

Thanks man :goodjob:

Dirty Octopus™
08-24-2006, 10:15 PM
he looks like gonzo from muppet babies
a big nigga lookin gonzo

japan4racing
08-24-2006, 10:37 PM
whats the big deal...wheni rode the bus the back was where it all happened. we smoked cigarettes, got girls to show us boobies, threw stuff at passing cars, got in fights.....that was a happenen place. these ppl cant even enjoy the fact that they get first dibs on the fun part of the bus?

GeorgeWBush
08-24-2006, 10:57 PM
whats the big deal...wheni rode the bus the back was where it all happened. we smoked cigarettes, got girls to show us boobies, threw stuff at passing cars, got in fights.....that was a happenen place. these ppl cant even enjoy the fact that they get first dibs on the fun part of the bus?

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Dirty Octopus™
08-24-2006, 11:03 PM
why do blacks sit in the back voluntarily these days? and make a fuss when someone tells them to sit back there? :dunno:
i guess peace of mind. knowing that you dont have to makes you do it anyways. :thinking:

Tasuki_Civic
08-24-2006, 11:18 PM
on a regular basis i never sit in the back. the only reason that will get me back there is if my friends or just me want to sit back there cuz of the ac and thats it. but most of the time i sit in the front. easy on the feet if you know what i mean.

Tasuki_Civic
08-24-2006, 11:19 PM

coming from a person who rarely gets looked at as a suspect on a daily basis.

The Golden Child
08-24-2006, 11:19 PM

thats funny you say that cause i actually did all this ..
the bus driver was cool about it also ..
this was when i was 16 though i miss my younger years ..

Dirty Octopus™
08-24-2006, 11:20 PM
on a regular basis i never sit in the back. the only reason that will get me back there is if my friends or just me want to sit back there cuz of the ac and thats it. but most of the time i sit in the front. easy on the feet if you know what i mean.

but on Marta buses its usually hotter back there :thinking: . but on school buses it seems like all the colored kids flocked to the back. why is that?

The Golden Child
08-24-2006, 11:21 PM
why do blacks sit in the back voluntarily these days? and make a fuss when someone tells them to sit back there? :dunno:
i guess peace of mind. knowing that you dont have to makes you do it anyways. :thinking:

preach on brother preach on ..

{X}Echo419
08-25-2006, 07:10 AM

he got that from 1 of th mods on Teamintegra.net
:police:

BTEC
08-25-2006, 07:20 AM
I USED TO WNDER THE SAME THING. BUT I MEAN, ITS ALOT OF THINGS PPL DO THESE DAY THAT HAVE BEEN FAUGHT FOR IN THE PAST AND PPL JUST SAY "FUCCIT" LIKE VOTING. ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT LETTING BLACK VOTE AND HALF THE LAZY MUTHAFUCKERS WNT EVEN DO IT. LET WHITE PPL GET THE CHANCE TO VOTE THEY ARE EARLY TO THE POLLS AND HAVE WATCED ALL THE DEBATES AND ALL. I DNT GET IT BUT WHAT ARE U GONNA DO.

EDIT: AND THE FUNNY THING IS THE ONES WHO DNT VOTE ARE MORE LIKELY TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW SHIT IS BEING RAN, CHANGING OR WHATEVER. LOL!!!

PS: WHITE PPL, BE CAREFUL HOW U RESPOND TO THIS. :lmfao: