PDA

View Full Version : men: question

ahmonrah
05-21-2005, 03:06 AM
ok guys....i'm bored as hell so i'm presenting a question for us to answer.

what's the dumbest excuse you've made to a girl for coming to soon??

and dont front either. we've all had that problem at least one time.

Boneswiss
05-21-2005, 04:56 AM
Have you used all of the excuses that ya can think of and now need our help.... Dang That Sucks Man.... I don't even no what to tell you...

Boneswiss
05-21-2005, 04:56 AM
Maybe If I can spell "know"

Pher
05-21-2005, 05:16 AM
Thats not the problem... The problem is not doing it soon enough. Im sore, blah blah blah...
I suppose you can always depend on ol' trusty... "You just felt so good... :lmao:"

quickdodge®
05-21-2005, 05:53 AM

"I just wanted to get mine."

Later, QD.

Brandon C
05-21-2005, 08:18 AM
"It's a Marathon Baby and AI just won", But Yeah Thats never been a problem..

5thgcelica
05-21-2005, 09:21 AM
well i cant think up excuses.

guys come faster than women most of the time. its just how it is. some are quicker than others. you build up endurance after a little while. so if you do it the first time. yeah. it wont be long. lol

dereksi
05-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Think baseball,football whatever you keeps your mind off it if your about to go.Or just "damn baby i dont know what happened your just too fine,see ya".

Kevykev
05-21-2005, 11:43 AM
it just felt too damn GOOOOD!!! :D

BOOSTEDeg
05-21-2005, 12:33 PM
No excuse necessary! I'd tell her, you had two minutes girl, should have came quicker, LMFAO

Cliff
05-21-2005, 01:11 PM
whenever messin with a girl i am usually just like aight i got mine and it's usually in my truck so i just climb back in the driver seat and head back to her house

carrascopa
05-21-2005, 02:46 PM
this is a sad sad thread!!! im really not believing this at all...ALL you dudes are pathetic! hahahahahahahahahaha

Leisa
05-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Alex, I am totally agreeing with you on this one..lol

ahmonrah
05-22-2005, 01:53 AM
Have you used all of the excuses that ya can think of and now need our help.... Dang That Sucks Man.... I don't even no what to tell you...

hahahaha!! admitedly that has happened once...that was in '98 when i finally made it back to atlanta to see my girl, after going to bootcamp(3months) and my first duty station 6 months later!! prior to and since then, never been an issue.

ahmonrah
05-22-2005, 01:58 AM
Think baseball,football whatever you keeps your mind off it if your about to go.Or just "damn baby i dont know what happened your just too fine,see ya".

see that's what i keep telling my homeboy...he cracks me up cause before and after he meet a new chick if he know shoe gonna let him issue the poundage he will call me to either get pointers on how to stay afloat or to say "damn i messed up"....makes me feel like this dudes coach or something. lol.

i just maintain my cool and work on making sure she get hers first...thats why there foreplay, trips downtown and g-spot stimulation fellas, oh , and ESPN so you can watch the game during the session to keep ones mind preoccupied!!

SLOWR/T
05-22-2005, 02:28 AM
Qutoe "No excuse necessary! I'd tell her, you had two minutes girl, should have came quicker, LMFAO"

hahahahahahahahaha ROTFLMAO best one by far!!!!

AtifSajid
05-22-2005, 03:24 AM

Never had an excuse...I bust a nut I bust a nut..oh well...I can get it back up again..

FrnkPwrs
05-22-2005, 07:58 PM
I really dont have had that problem, not trying to be arrogant or what. If anything, its more of a problem taking a long time. Ive definately had complaints about that. But then your girl says "Oh, Im not fine enough?"

thinkfast®
05-22-2005, 09:17 PM
Im right there too, its usually tryin to keep it under an hour thats a problem for me... OK well sometimes longer, sometimes shorter but nothing less then 30 minutes? I dont know I guess its the endurance part, or what the hell it is but I have never had an issue with bein the first one across the finish line... I usually hear "OK your turn!" about 3-4 times, I usually finish just because I get so damn tired! LOL :goodjob:

hey man tell your boy to hang in there, with experience I guess he will get good at it.....

trythefly
05-23-2005, 11:27 AM
this is a sad sad thread!!! im really not believing this at all...ALL you dudes are pathetic! hahahahahahahahahaha

I totally agree Alex. This isnt an issue for us marathon humpers. I make sure she gets off at least 3 or 4 times before I do. ;)

luvleexcivic
05-23-2005, 11:44 AM
sex is like a race ... you race to see who comes first ... hahaha

B16a2 Civic
05-23-2005, 11:47 AM
ooops, i did it again....

Kevykev
05-23-2005, 11:52 AM
didn't your mother's tell yall quality over quantity ALWAYS WINS!!???

marathon sex is only every now and then

trythefly
05-23-2005, 11:55 AM
marathon sex constantly is only for those who can do it. ;) I'm preaching mad quality & mad quantity. Best of both worlds for both involved.

Kevykev
05-23-2005, 11:57 AM
marathon sex constantly is only for those who can do it. ;) I'm preaching mad quality & mad quantity. Best of both worlds for both involved.

NO motherfukaer NO

I practice Efficiency