PDA

View Full Version : So..let me get this straight...(rant)

HvyArms
08-24-2006, 10:00 AM
If I don't like homosexuality, then I'm homophobic? But I thought that the basis of phobia, was fear? Someone called me a homophob last night, I shrugged it off, but then I asked her to explain. She told me that, perhaps I didn't like gays because I was afraid that I could be swayed into homosexuality. Then she laughed and said "maybe you're just afraid of the rise of a Gay nation?".

Mmmyeah, no.

First of all, the arguement for the legitimacy of homosexuality, is that it's not a choice. It's a way of life, but it's not a choice? It's a culture, but it's not a choice? But anyway, gay's argue that homosexuality is a trait, that you're born with. So I could'nt be afraid that, at some point I'd become gay. Not now, never have been, never will be.

Someone told me once, that we all "go through a phase", where we're exploring our sexuality. This is the time, in which to establish your sexual identity, the same guy asked me if I had gone through the phase. I'm like, what phase? For me, girls went from ugggh to....ooooooooh. I went from not really having any particular opinion about girls, to suddenly realizing that girls were the shit. Are the shit. Period.

I'm a little 'scared of heights, that makes me acrophobic. I have a thing about spiders, I'm not scared of them, but it's just...all those eyes looking at me at once...that bothers me. So I have a mild case of arachnophobia. Now, I hate okra...I dont care if it's fried or not I hate it. I don't care where it comes from, I dont need to know it's background. I don't care about okra seeds, or okra trees, I don't like'em. If I don't like okra, then I'm okraphobic? :no:

That's my rant

TeeJay
08-24-2006, 10:03 AM
:thinking:

:gay:

Brandon C
08-24-2006, 10:04 AM
WHATS THE OCRA DONE TO YOU?

BluesClues
You're gay just admit is :gay: :fruit:

The Golden Child
I THOUGHT BEING HOMOPHOBIC WAS THAT ALSO ..

Halfwit
notes plz.

TeeJay
08-24-2006, 10:07 AM
notes plz.
i think hvy arms is trying to convince everyone hes not gay but hes afraid of ocra and spiders

Halfwit
08-24-2006, 10:09 AM
i think hvy arms is trying to convince everyone hes not gay but hes afraid of ocra and spiders
all i got was that something about he needed to explore his sexuality b4 he made a choice or something.

The Golden Child
08-24-2006, 10:09 AM
notes plz.

ITS ONLY THE FIRST PAGE READ IT ..

HvyArms
08-24-2006, 10:11 AM

LOL:goodjob:

I hate Ocra

TeeJay
08-24-2006, 10:12 AM
okra is the shit, boi u need to leave the south talkin like that!!

Halfwit
08-24-2006, 10:12 AM
ITS ONLY THE FIRST PAGE READ IT ..
MMYEAH, NOO!

HvyArms
08-24-2006, 10:16 AM
okra is the shit, boi u need to leave the south talkin like that!!

maybe cuz Im not from here, maybe thats also why I dont like gays? hmm? hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

TeeJay
08-24-2006, 10:19 AM
maybe cuz Im not from here, maybe thats also why I dont like gays? hmm? hmmmmmmmmmmmm?
i dont necessarily like gays, but i dont have a problem with them unless they try some shit on me, then my opinion differs...ive worked with a gay guy on 2 different jobs ive had, and there hasnt been any problems...if u respect me i respect you

SLOWLYbtngU
all i got was that something about he needed to explore his sexuality b4 he made a choice or something.

hehe...hell nah...

Sammich

:lmfao: :lmfao:

TeeJay
08-24-2006, 10:20 AM
but the whole being afraid of okra thing...i dunno man, thats borderline fruity

HvyArms
08-24-2006, 10:22 AM
You're gay just admit is :gay: :fruit:

yeah, that WOULD explain why I want you so bad

The Golden Child
08-24-2006, 10:23 AM
WTH IS A OCRA ??

ALSO I DONT HATE GAY PEOPLE JUST RESPECT ME AND ILL RESPECT THEM BACK ALSO ..

BUT I DONT PLAY THAT TOUCHY FEELING SHIT CAUSE ILL BREAK THEY TEETH IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT ..

TeeJay
08-24-2006, 10:25 AM
WTH IS A OCRA ??

wtf damn transplants!!! only the best shit evarrr!!

http://matthewklein.com/adm/photo/116_FriedOkra_030_Dennis_Jeremy.jpg

HvyArms
08-24-2006, 10:25 AM
but the whole being afraid of okra thing...i dunno man, thats borderline fruity

funny. I work with gays too, no problem with them. But I was just wondering if someone could help me understand the term Homophobic, cuz i dont think I get it.

HvyArms
08-24-2006, 10:30 AM

:( :???: :sicks:

The Golden Child
08-24-2006, 10:31 AM

NEVER TRIED IT ..

Sammich
08-24-2006, 10:34 AM
looks good to me

SLOWLYbtngU
08-24-2006, 10:35 AM
WTH IS A OCRA ??

I dunno, I thought it was Okra? :rolleyes:

TeeJay
08-24-2006, 10:38 AM
yea its spelled okra

HvyArms
08-24-2006, 10:38 AM
dis gus ting. it's hella slimey too. eeeeeeeee

SLOWLYbtngU
08-24-2006, 10:42 AM
dis gus ting. it's hella slimey too. eeeeeeeee

Hehe...I tasted it last Sunday for the first time....We were at Golden Corral and this guy I was with was like taste this...I was like hmmm..~shrug~ ok...It didnt taste bad....But after I ate it I remembered sqeezing the okra on my plate in elementary school and gagged... :no: The seeds are weird....Just like biting into a wet slug...Mmmmm mmmm good. :upchuck:

HvyArms
08-24-2006, 10:46 AM
Hehe...I tasted it last Sunday for the first time....We were at Golden Corral and this guy I was with was like taste this...I was like hmmm..~shrug~ ok...It didnt taste bad....But after I ate it I remembered sqeezing the okra on my plate in elementary school and gagged... :no: The seeds are weird....Just like biting into a wet slug...Mmmmm mmmm good. :upchuck:

it's an ungodly veg, thats why I dont like it. I mean, who was the person to first cook one and say, mmmm this is good. That crap is crap.

The Golden Child
08-24-2006, 10:48 AM
it's an ungodly veg, thats why I dont like it. I mean, who was the person to first cook one and say, mmmm this is good. That crap is crap.

DOES IT TASTE LIKE CRAP ?? HAVE YOU TRIED CRAP BEFORE ??

Sammich
08-24-2006, 10:49 AM

LIRL:goodjob: good point=oWn4g3:lmfao: :lmfao:

HvyArms
08-24-2006, 10:50 AM

Yeah, your post are crap. I try to read'em, but I just can't. J/k

Hey, no one answered my question?

SLOWLYbtngU
08-24-2006, 10:51 AM

U know that is what I asked the guy that I went to eat with too...Hmmm...Google?

The Golden Child
08-24-2006, 10:51 AM
Yeah, your post are crap. I try to read'em, but I just can't. J/k

Hey, no one answered my question?

HERES MY ANSWER STOP BEING BROKE BACK ..

TeeJay
08-24-2006, 10:52 AM
man yall are crazy, fried okra is good shit...im gonna go get some right now

Sammich
08-24-2006, 10:52 AM
what ques

Sammich
08-24-2006, 10:53 AM
HERES MY ANSWER STOP BEING BROKE BACK ..
LIRL:gay::lmfao: :lmfao:

Dirty Octopus™
08-24-2006, 10:56 AM
you're not homophobic. you are anti-homosexual... you're not afraid of them but you are against their lifestyle and/or way of life. :dunno:
thats how i feel about them. i dont agree with them and their sexual preference but that doesnt make me afraid of them.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-24-2006, 10:59 AM
What question? The one about being homophobic? No I do not think that you are homophobic, if u were u would not be able to stand the sight of them...What I do think is that you have some sort of insecurity around them...I am not saying ur gay, I think it is more of a "He better not try anything." feeling....So I think the word was just slung at u, but no real basis... I have a friend that is VVV down there readign this thread that I call a homophob all the time, but I know he can interact with them with no problem just not his crowd, that is all...

So yeah back to the topic at hand...OKRA??? lol :)

Hehe...Edit...he is no longer VVV he is now ^^^^...lol

Dirty Octopus™
08-24-2006, 11:02 AM
What question? The one about being homophobic? No I do not think that you are homophobic, if u were u would not be able to stand the sight of them...What I do think is that you have some sort of insecurity around them...I am not saying ur gay, I think it is more of a "He better not try anything." feeling....So I think the word was just slung at u, but no real basis... I have a friend that is VVV down there readign this thread that I call a homophob all the time, but I know he can interact with them with no problem just not his crowd, that is all...

So yeah back to the topic at hand...OKRA??? lol :)

Hehe...Edit...he is no longer VVV he is now ^^^^...lol

~leaves~

SLOWLYbtngU
08-24-2006, 11:09 AM
Ah ha! Found it!

"Okra is found in it's wild state on the alluvial banks of the Nile and the Egyptians were the first to cultivate it in the basin of the Nile (12'th century BC). It was propagated then through North Africa to the Mediterranean, the Balkans, and India. It arrived then in the Americas at Brazil (1658), Dutch Guinea and at New Orleans before extending in the United States and going up to Philadelphia in 1781."

In the 1800's slaves from Africa used ground okra as a part of their diet, and this apparently led to the use of ground okra seeds as a coffee substitute by other southerners during the American Civil War blockades of the 1860's. Even today, ground okra is used in West Africa to make a "...local soup made from dried and ground okra, baobab leaves or rosselle. Fish may be added into it .."

HvyArms
08-24-2006, 11:17 AM
sweet. thankssss

SLOWLYbtngU
08-24-2006, 11:22 AM
sweet. thankssss

For responding to the question or the okra thing? :thinking:

Either way...Ur welcome :boobies: :boobies: :crazy: :boobies: :boobies:

The Golden Child
08-24-2006, 11:23 AM
HMMM ..

Sammich
08-24-2006, 11:31 AM
HMMM ..
you sound...stiff
http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=63713&stc=1

:lmfao: :lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-24-2006, 11:33 AM
HMMM ..

Whachu "hmmm"ing about???? You gots a prob? lol...What up Steve?

The Golden Child
08-24-2006, 11:50 AM
I DUNNO I WANNA KNOW HOW IT TASTES LIKE ..
I ALMOST DIED THIS MORNING ..
FELL ASLEEP WHILE I WAS SMOKING ..
BLANKET CAUGHT ON FIRE AND I TOOK THE BLANKET THREW IT IN THE TUB ..
AND PUT IT OUT .. =/

Dragonfly5338
08-24-2006, 11:52 AM
Just face it dude. You're curious about tasting the cock.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-24-2006, 11:55 AM
I DUNNO I WANNA KNOW HOW IT TASTES LIKE ..
I ALMOST DIED THIS MORNING ..
FELL ASLEEP WHILE I WAS SMOKING ..
BLANKET CAUGHT ON FIRE AND I TOOK THE BLANKET THREW IT IN THE TUB ..
AND PUT IT OUT .. =/

WTF?? OK IT'S OFFICIAL U DRANK TOO MUCH....NO MORE PATRON B4 U SLEEP...NO MORE!!! :smackass: :smackass: :smackass:

DO THIS---> :nautjerk: NOT THIS---> :gulp: :drunk:

The Golden Child
08-24-2006, 11:59 AM
Just face it dude. You're curious about tasting the cock.

PLEASE REFER TO THE PERSON YOUR TALKING TOO ..
IF ITS TOWARDS ME TAKE THE BS SOMEWHERE ELSE ..
I LOVE PUSSY AND I LOVE HITTING IT ..

The Golden Child
08-24-2006, 12:00 PM
WTF?? OK IT'S OFFICIAL U DRANK TOO MUCH....NO MORE PATRON B4 U SLEEP...NO MORE!!! :smackass: :smackass: :smackass:

DO THIS---> :nautjerk: NOT THIS---> :gulp: :drunk:

LIRL !!!

Dragonfly5338
08-24-2006, 12:01 PM
PLEASE REFER TO THE PERSON YOUR TALKING TOO ..
IF ITS TOWARDS ME TAKE THE BS SOMEWHERE ELSE ..
I LOVE PUSSY AND I LOVE HITTING IT ..

Der-der-der. The guy who made the thread about him being possibly homophobic?

Jaimecbr900
08-24-2006, 12:15 PM
I've been called a homophobe a bunch of times......on IA as a matter of fact :rolleyes: .

I like this guy's rationale.....phobia=fear therefore if I don't "fear" I can't be phobia anything technically......I agree. :goodjob:

The Golden Child
08-24-2006, 12:20 PM
Der-der-der. The guy who made the thread about him being possibly homophobic?

OK .. xP

HvyArms
08-24-2006, 12:59 PM
For responding to the question or the okra thing? :thinking:

Either way...Ur welcome :boobies: :boobies: :crazy: :boobies: :boobies:

the question

GIXXERDK
08-24-2006, 01:59 PM
Nature vs. Nurture

HvyArms
10-13-2006, 12:28 PM
I felt this needed to be bumped