PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Hulud
08-23-2006, 10:23 AM
why do people feel the need to share their personal life on this site? :screwy:

do they not have any real friends they can talk to?

devin
08-23-2006, 10:24 AM
thats a good question

HvyArms
08-23-2006, 10:25 AM
I dont know, why don't you go ask one of your friends?

Allshow97
08-23-2006, 10:28 AM
Maybe they are losers and don't have any real friends to talk to... so they post their shit... we pretend to be friends.... then we flame the shit out of em :D

TeeJay
08-23-2006, 10:28 AM
this one time, at band camp...

Rican219
08-23-2006, 10:29 AM

FUK U!!

Sorry had to share that with everyone :goodjob:

HvyArms
08-23-2006, 10:29 AM
this one time, at band camp...

LOL

Hulud
08-23-2006, 10:33 AM
I dont know, why don't you go ask one of your friends?
my friends wouldnt know, cause they dont post their personal life on this site :goodjob:

HvyArms
08-23-2006, 10:34 AM
my friends wouldnt know, cause they dont post their stupid personal life on this site :goodjob:

Then who would?

Hulud
08-23-2006, 10:36 AM
Then who would?
apparently people who feel the need to post their life on this site

Sammich
08-23-2006, 10:39 AM

sounds like a personal question to me:lmfao:

HvyArms
08-23-2006, 10:40 AM
sounds like a personal question to me:lmfao:

lol I know right. Hulud, don't you and I have an appointment?

Ran
08-23-2006, 10:40 AM
Sometimes your friends may not have the advice or insight that your looking for in a particular problem or situation. Chances are that at least one person on this site can help you with something.

If it's posting a story from a particular event that you think could serve as a good lesson for others or at least work as a heads-up, I don't see anything wrong with raising awareness.

Just my :2cents:

Hulud
08-23-2006, 10:41 AM
lol I know right. Hulud, don't you and I have an appointment?
you got a problem with me, and you havent even told me why, so naw we dont have an "appointment"

Hulud
08-23-2006, 10:43 AM
Sometimes your friends may not have the advice or insight that your looking for in a particular problem or situation. Chances are that at least one person on this site can help you with something.

If it's posting a story from a particular event that you think could serve as a good lesson for others or at least work as a heads-up, I don't see anything wrong with raising awareness.

i guess i can understand that, but in the whoreslounge? with shit like oh my pant are ripped! (aka nemesis' post) why bother posting that? or posting about how your gf just now decided shes a born again christian and doesnt want to have sex? ya know those dont make sense at all

HvyArms
08-23-2006, 10:45 AM
you got a problem with me, and you havent even told me why, so naw we dont have an "appointment"

I don't have a problem with you. I think I told you that if you had beef with Yousef, then you had beef with me. Um...I assumed that we were all kidding, but if not lol dude I can fit you into my schedule. It's no issue.

Hulud
08-23-2006, 10:48 AM
I don't have a problem with you. I think I told you that if you had beef with Yousef, then you had beef with me. Um...I assumed that we were all kidding, but if not lol dude I can fit you into my schedule. It's no issue.
i have no problem with you at all, i guess i missed the memo lol

but yea i dont ahve any beef with yousef, and i didnt realize you were joking so its all good

Ran
08-23-2006, 10:50 AM
i guess i can understand that, but in the whoreslounge? with shit like oh my pant are ripped! (aka nemesis' post) why bother posting that?I think threads like these are just to provide entertainment for those us trapped in the workplace. To be honest, it's bullsh*t threads like this that keep me from getting overly bored at work.

or posting about how your gf just now decided shes a born again christian and doesnt want to have sex? ya know those dont make sense at allThat, I'm not sure about because it would probably fall into the Relationships & Sex section.

I have noticed a lot of personal advice and similar threads popping up though. Ever thought of making a Life & Personal section? It could serve as kind of a "Ask IA" kind of deal that wouldn't overspam the Whorelounge. Just make a rule to keep spammers out of the section and I think it could do a lot to give members a way to vent out or ask advice.

aaronfelipe
08-23-2006, 10:50 AM

Agreed.

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-23-2006, 10:51 AM
Because the internet is so real. blah!

Hulud
08-23-2006, 10:51 AM
I think threads like these are just to provide entertainment for those us trapped in the workplace. To be honest, it's bullsh*t threads like this that keep me from getting overly bored at work.
ok i never thought of that

I have noticed a lot of personal advice and similar threads popping up though. Ever thought of making a Life & Personal section? It could serve as kind of a "Ask IA" kind of deal that wouldn't overspam the Whorelounge. Just make a rule to keep spammers out of the section and I think it could do a lot to give members a way to vent out or ask advice.
now thats a good fucking idea(seriously), pm paul and see if he will do that

Sammich
08-23-2006, 10:52 AM
awww seems like a personal issue got solved by the person asking why personal issues are brought up bwhahahaa

HvyArms
08-23-2006, 10:53 AM
i have no problem with you at all, i guess i missed the memo lol

but yea i dont ahve any beef with yousef, and i didnt realize you were joking so its all good

Yeah man, it was a joke. If I was planning to kick your ass, I would'nt write a thread about it.

Hulud
08-23-2006, 10:54 AM
Yeah man, it was a joke. If I was planning to kick your ass, I would'nt write a thread about it.
haha

Hulud
08-23-2006, 10:54 AM
awww seems like a personal issue got solved by the person asking why personal issues are brought up bwhahahaa
so its a personal issue, asking why people post their personal lives on ia? dont think so buddy

Ran
08-23-2006, 10:59 AM
now thats a good fucking idea(seriously), pm paul and see if he will do thatI'm...not entirely sure who Paul is, so I PM'd this thread to admin.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-23-2006, 10:59 AM

+1 for U! I speak about my life cuz I dont give a fuck...BUt really cuz some of my friends are on here...And yes I could call them but that doesnt look real professional at work and on my cell...SO I am at work and typing on my computer... :)..I do understand what you mean though....Some of this shit gets outta control...But PLZ it is ok as long as the excuse "IT'S JUST THE INTERNET," is used... :rolleyes:

Sammich
08-23-2006, 11:01 AM
so its a personal issue, asking why people post their personal lives on ia? dont think so buddy

hmm...maybe ur right

BluesClues
08-23-2006, 11:02 AM
So who are you getting at?
Please explain human

Hulud
08-23-2006, 11:04 AM
I'm...not entirely sure who Paul is, so I PM'd this thread to admin.
paul=admin

HvyArms
08-23-2006, 11:05 AM
So who are you getting at?
Please explain human

Think it was me. Where's my money Jamese?

Hulud
08-23-2006, 11:17 AM
Think it was me. Where's my money Jamese?
nah not yours

HvyArms
08-23-2006, 11:19 AM
nah not yours
oh okay. thanks

ShooterMcGavin
08-23-2006, 11:49 AM
internet = serious business, didn't u know?

Sammich
08-23-2006, 11:51 AM
internet = serious business, didn't u know?

i dont think they know..let me refresh their memory
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/SERIOUS.jpg
:lmfao: :lmfao:

Sammich
dang double post

{X}Echo419

I ask myself that same question everytime I go into the relationship section :goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-23-2006, 12:06 PM
I ask myself that same question everytime I go into the relationship section :goodjob:

Teh hee hee...nice. :D

BTEC
08-23-2006, 12:24 PM
PPL POST THEIR BIZNESS BC ITS THEIRS AND THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH IT HOO-LOOD. DUH!!