PDA

View Full Version : More bad news

HvyArms
08-23-2006, 10:18 AM
So last night I'm at BP filling my tank up ($62), and a friend of mine pulls up. He's like whats up, so we're talking for a few minutes. 2 Chicks jump out of his back seat, and go in to buy some things, which reminds me that I haven't seen his sister in a few months. I don't see him much these days, but I see her fairly often, we have this crush/friend/flirty thing going on. So I say to him

me: yeah man, so what's good.

him: everything is everything, you know?

me: yeah. what's up with my girl Nicole, how is she?

him: ...man you haven't heard?

me: heard what?

him: that's what happens when you don't come thru the hood often

me: heard what?

him: man two months ago, these fools rolled up on me and nicole down the street. they took my car and shot her twice in the back.

me: ni66a what?

him: she's dead ni66a...

Man, I moved to Atlanta to get away from drama. But people here are just as stupid and petty at times. Since I've been in Atlanta, I've buried 12 of my friends, my cousin, his mom, and now this? Who would shoot a girl in the back?? Damn, she was only 20.:no:

So Nicole was killed, later on the shooter's 3 friends were murdered, the shooter is awaiting trail, all over a car...that no one has now. Why?

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-23-2006, 10:19 AM
that sucks... it'll be alright.

BluesClues
08-23-2006, 10:21 AM
Are you a mommy to be really?

HvyArms
08-23-2006, 10:23 AM

Yeah it sucks, it really does. I mean I've done my share of dirt, who hasn't, but since when do you shoot a girl? In the back? I just don't get that.

Allshow97
08-23-2006, 10:25 AM
That shits fucked up homie... Yeah I just recently heard of some of my peoples from HS that are dead from overdoses and shit... It really sucks.

TRINI4LIFE
08-23-2006, 10:26 AM
That is Fugged up..

4dmin
08-23-2006, 10:26 AM
crazy

TeeJay
08-23-2006, 10:27 AM
where did u move from to come to atlanta to get away from drama?? it aint all hospitality in the south man.

HvyArms
08-23-2006, 10:28 AM
where did u move from to come to atlanta to get away from drama?? it aint all hospitality in the south man.

I'm from Compton, Ca

NoPainT
08-23-2006, 11:17 AM
Damn man, I feel ya... Really I do. I just lost a friend that was like a brother 2 me who was also shot in the back :( It makes no sense WHY do ppl do stupid things.

Ran
08-23-2006, 11:17 AM
Damn man, that sucks @ss. :(

I'm glad I live in Woodstock near Bridgemill. The worst I have to worry about is some old white guy running me over with his golf cart.

fawk_you
08-23-2006, 11:22 AM
sorry to hear man, that sucks. :(

HvyArms
08-23-2006, 11:27 AM
I can understand violence, and desperation. I get the whole, jealousy "I want what you have" thing. And people have been stealing for as long as there's been something to steal, but I just don't see why you'd feel you need to kill to get something. And then, what about just common decency? I believe that, even in war there's etiquette, don't they call that rules of engagement? If you set out to jack someone, fine whatever, if you say to yourself 'I'm gonna shoot someone if they resist', again, whatever. But when you come upon a woman, or a girl, man the rules of engagement are supposed to prevent you from harming them. Not to say that shooting a guy is any better, but...I don't know, I just feel really strongly about violence towards women. You're supposed to protect women, not kill them, that's all kinds of fucked up.

Princess12
08-23-2006, 11:37 AM
I'm sorry to hear that... life really sucks sometimes

{X}Echo419
08-23-2006, 11:54 AM
damn that's messed up!?

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-23-2006, 02:53 PM
Are you a mommy to be really?

:yes:

ahmonrah
08-23-2006, 03:54 PM
hvy arms. in todays world, rules of engagement are obsolete. with a world filled with cowards with bandanas on, women are targets as well. unfortunate but true. my homey (R.I.P JASON) lost his female cousin killed by an ex co-worker THAT SHE HIRED, AND DEFENDED WHEN HER MANAGER TRIED TO FIRE HIM! his payment to her? shotgun blast to the back of the head.

ahmonrah
08-23-2006, 03:58 PM
i was there to console jason and her daughter when her mom passed, i was there to console once again, when jason passed.

The Golden Child
08-23-2006, 04:03 PM
daym that sucks ..

Marta Mike
08-23-2006, 04:04 PM
man.........im really sorry to hear about ALL the troubles.

HvyArms
08-23-2006, 04:10 PM
i was there to console jason and her daughter when her mom passed, i was there to console once again, when jason passed.

When was this? Where was it? I'm sorry to hear that, why did the ex-employee do that?

GIXXERDK
08-23-2006, 08:11 PM
Have you tried considering a different group of friends?

8bangin302
08-23-2006, 08:41 PM
aw man im sorry to hear all of that...

ahmonrah
08-24-2006, 01:34 AM
When was this? Where was it? I'm sorry to hear that, why did the ex-employee do that?this thread is about YOU losing your homegirl dawg, but his cousin, if anyone remembers that murder at the KRYSTALS on old national about 4 years ago, was jasons cousin. him, his cousin and her daughter lived there together. she was the asst manager there.

ahmonrah
08-24-2006, 01:39 AM
well ironicallly, i was kickin it with them at the house that night before she went to work. she wasnt supposed to go in 'cause she was heading back to chicago for her b-day and surprise her father. i asked her why she was going in and she said "the mngr that was supposed to be in called out, last minute." her being next in command, had to go in. that was the manager that FIRED dude.

ahmonrah
08-24-2006, 01:43 AM
fucked up, but true, dude basically said in court he did it cause he had to return the gun the next day. and since she was there instead of the other manager, he killed her. that asshole didnt even rob the place. he killed her and left. my moms, her moms and jasons moms went to ID her, and believe me, killing her was wrong enough.. but not even giving her the honor of an opened casket was even worse.

ahmonrah
08-24-2006, 01:47 AM
in court, the prosecutor revealed crime scene pics of the scene (with her there) and all the jurors either turned their heads, burst out crying, or looked away crying. i was removed by deputies....i was so mad when i jumped up they grabbed me and had me outside.

ahmonrah
08-24-2006, 01:51 AM
i've known jazzy(jazmine) since she was 4, i'm uncle shad to her, and i'm trying not to bury anyone else in their fam before their time.

HvyArms
08-24-2006, 09:02 AM
i've known jazzy(jazmine) since she was 4, i'm uncle shad to her, and i'm trying not to bury anyone else in their fam before their time.

I don't remember this, but it's sad to hear nonetheless. Makes me mad just reading that. I don't even know what to say.