PDA

View Full Version : Aint that some shit...

Nemesis
08-23-2006, 08:58 AM
So here's a little background story. Trust me its pretty interesting so read on.

Back a long time ago, probably 5-6 years ago, a group of guys and myself had a car club formed and we all hang out a pretty good bit at car shows, etc. Brady and I are the only ones really that are still into cars for the most part and were in the club. As time went by, I started stepping my game up in the show scene and they didnt, they started hatin, and it started turning real sour. Time went by and the club broke up, I went solo, and did my own stuff. During this time things were said and this guy really wanted to literally kill me probably. Lets call friend number one John, and former friend number two, Steven. I found at that Steve turned gay as shit literally, hearing stories about how hes hookin up with dudes at parties and shit. I was pretty shocked because we used to hang out all the time, chilled in my room, and helped me a lot of nights to get ready for shows. While I found this out about Steve, I found out John got married. Well a couple weeks ago I found out John got divorced and hooked up with a guy and he is no also gay. What the hell is this shit.

Just thought it was crazy how someone that grew up in a Christian home, went to Faith Academy turns into a fruit loop.

Brady is next though, and I was the only straight one in the club. :lmfao:

devin
08-23-2006, 09:12 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :gay: your next:lmfao: :lmfao:

BTEC
08-23-2006, 09:29 AM
SO UR PRETTY MUCH SAYING THAT YAWL WERE A BUNCH OF GUYS IN THE CLOSET. HORMONES STARTED ACTING UP WHEN YAWL WERE ABOUT TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET. YAWL CLUB BROKE UP DUE TO HOMOSEXUAL FRUSTRATION. ONE GUY TRIED TO HIDE IT BY GETTING MARRIED BUT IT DIDNT WRK OUT. YAWL ARENT FRIENDS NE MORE BUT YAWL ARE OUT OF THE CLOSET. IS THAT ABOUT RIGHT?

Brandon C
08-23-2006, 09:57 AM
:idb:

I think he is thinking more aboutm this and less about :boobies:

TeeJay
08-23-2006, 10:01 AM
this thread is inconceivably gay

Sammich
08-23-2006, 10:05 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/Richard_Simmons_1.jpg
:lmfao: :lmfao:

Nemesis
08-23-2006, 10:06 AM
whatever, screw you guys im leavin this thread lol

BTEC
08-23-2006, 10:07 AM
WTF U THINK THAT PIC OF GUMBY WAS U POSTED EARLIER.

devin
SO UR PRETTY MUCH SAYING THAT YAWL WERE A BUNCH OF GUYS IN THE CLOSET. HORMONES STARTED ACTING UP WHEN YAWL WERE ABOUT TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET. YAWL CLUB BROKE UP DUE TO HOMOSEXUAL FRUSTRATION. ONE GUY TRIED TO HIDE IT BY GETTING MARRIED BUT IT DIDNT WRK OUT. YAWL ARENT FRIENDS NE MORE BUT YAWL ARE OUT OF THE CLOSET. IS THAT ABOUT RIGHT?

thats probably about right

Sammich

LIRL

BTEC
08-23-2006, 10:08 AM
AS FAR AS I CAN TELL UR THE ONLY FRUIT CAKE IN THIS THREAD BUDDY.

Sammich
08-23-2006, 10:08 AM
AS FAR AS I CAN TELL UR THE ONLY FRUIT CAKE IN THIS THREAD BUDDY.

bwahahahaaha oWn3d

BluesClues
08-23-2006, 10:13 AM
Whoa all this gayness is making me dizzy!

4dmin
08-23-2006, 10:14 AM
So here's a little background story. Trust me its pretty interesting so read on.

Back a long time ago, probably 5-6 years ago, a group of guys and myself had a car club formed and we all hang out a pretty good bit at car shows, etc. Brady and I are the only ones really that are still into cars for the most part and were in the club. As time went by, I started stepping my game up in the show scene and they didnt, they started hatin, and it started turning real sour. Time went by and the club broke up, I went solo, and did my own stuff. During this time things were said and this guy really wanted to literally kill me probably. Lets call friend number one John, and former friend number two, Steven. I found at that Steve turned gay as shit literally, hearing stories about how hes hookin up with dudes at parties and shit. I was pretty shocked because we used to hang out all the time, chilled in my room, and helped me a lot of nights to get ready for shows. While I found this out about Steve, I found out John got married. Well a couple weeks ago I found out John got divorced and hooked up with a guy and he is no also gay. What the hell is this shit.

Just thought it was crazy how someone that grew up in a Christian home, went to Faith Academy turns into a fruit loop.

bahhh so when are you and brady tieing the knot :lmfao:

:gay: fags.

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-23-2006, 10:17 AM
worst thread ever. who cares if they are gay?

Nemesis
08-23-2006, 10:20 AM

Nobody really, I just thought that it was some crazy shit.

BTEC
08-23-2006, 10:23 AM
NEMESISSIES WANTED TO BROADCAST IT BC HE FOUND OUT THAT HIS OLD FRIENDS ARE JUST A GAY AS HE IS AND ARE JUST AS OPEN ABOUT IT NOW.

Sammich
08-23-2006, 10:24 AM

dangit..i thought i made the worst thread when i did the 'owned' thread for...driver or stretch..one of them dudes..wheres my crown dangit:lmfao:

Sammich
08-23-2006, 10:25 AM
NEMESISSIESWANTED TO BROADCAST IT BC HE FOUND OUT THAT HIS OLD FRIENDS ARE JUST A GAY AS HE IS AND ARE JUST AS OPEN ABOUT IT NOW.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

devin
08-23-2006, 10:26 AM
NEMESISSIES WANTED TO BROADCAST IT BC HE FOUND OUT THAT HIS OLD FRIENDS ARE JUST A GAY AS HE IS AND ARE JUST AS OPEN ABOUT IT NOW.

:lmfao: :lmfao: lirl, +1

BluesClues
08-23-2006, 10:27 AM
this is all I see :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: