PDA

View Full Version : So everything that was in here got deleted?

AtifSajid
05-20-2005, 07:08 PM
or its in archive and I can search for stuff?

carrascopa
05-20-2005, 08:45 PM
nope.. julio deleted the forum... and i had to ask to have it back so we lost everything

Cliff
05-20-2005, 08:48 PM
why did they delete the forum...it was active...stuff was happening in here...seems like a good thing to keep not delete

Brett
05-20-2005, 10:13 PM
To many people started using it as a advertisement forum

chmura
05-22-2005, 10:21 AM
To many people started using it as a advertisement forum

Well it was a Networking Forum....

Danny
05-23-2005, 09:48 AM
^^^ It was dump to create a bussiness/networking fourm then delete because of people networking. LOL, what a joke. So now its "Bussiness and Ivestment ideas", so if i come in here and ever need an investor for a project I am working on, it will get delete because its advertising. Thats odd. Ohh well. Klaud, email me if yall have that meeting.

carrascopa
05-23-2005, 02:13 PM
Dont Confuse Them.. You Can Advertise In Here If You Want... U Just Have To Pay For It

Danny
05-23-2005, 02:25 PM
^^ I know, hope that wasnt directed to me. I can advertise all i want for full lock, just not my other bussiness. Ohh well, this fourm has potential.

Julio
05-23-2005, 03:25 PM
^^^ It was dump to create a bussiness/networking fourm then delete because of people networking. LOL, what a joke. So now its "Bussiness and Ivestment ideas", so if i come in here and ever need an investor for a project I am working on, it will get delete because its advertising. Thats odd. Ohh well. Klaud, email me if yall have that meeting.

No, People were just advertising there own business or business they work for... Diffrent as networking.....

IA & Full lock, Thats networking.... =]

Julio
05-23-2005, 03:32 PM

Whats a joke?

4dmin
05-24-2005, 07:59 AM
this should be called the Business Talk forum.... that includes networking w/o advertising ;)

accented
05-24-2005, 01:11 PM
lol wouldnt moderation have been key here instead of a forum deletion?

Julio
05-24-2005, 04:28 PM
lol wouldnt moderation have been key here instead of a forum deletion?

true, But I felt like not wasting all the time since there were so many ... The delete complete forum was so easy... heheheh

accented
05-24-2005, 04:51 PM
true, But I felt like not wasting all the time since there were so many ... The delete complete forum was so easy... heheheh
lazy fuck, lol :crazy: