PDA

View Full Version : ? with unlocked phones

yerrow
08-22-2006, 08:11 PM
has anyone ever had a problem sending and receiving pictures when you use an unlocked phone? my GF's phone is unlocked and we are on t-mobile. i have the same phone but mine was originally for t-mobile anyways. so pictures i send and receive are there, but when i send pics to her new unlocked phone, they are unable to be d'loaded and opened.

she also cannot send any pics to me.
any thoughts?

HvyArms
08-22-2006, 08:14 PM
Yeah that happened with me. Went from a sidekick, to an unlocked black razr off Ebay. Loved the phone, but I couldn't send or receive pix. I called TMobile, they told me to call Motorola Tech Support, I did and they told me that it was because I'm black.

§treet_§peed
08-22-2006, 08:14 PM
T-Mobile blows imo just like Metro PCS = Metro Piece a shit

RandomGuy
08-22-2006, 08:15 PM
all you gotta do is
call tmobile

tell them to send you the software for tzones on the new phone, since the phone IS supported by tmobile since htey have the tmobile version... tell them the model etc and it'll send to ur phone

yerrow
08-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Yeah that happened with me. Went from a sidekick, to an unlocked black razr off Ebay. Loved the phone, but I couldn't send or receive pix. I called TMobile, they told me to call Motorola Tech Support, I did and they told me that it was because I'm black.

would that still apply if i'm yellow?

HvyArms
08-22-2006, 08:19 PM
would that still apply if i'm yellow?

Yes. But just use your white voice, I should've done that...oh well you live and you learn. The guy at TMobile put his hand over the phone, while we were talking, and said "Hey Kipp? Do we service blacks?". True story.

§treet_§peed
08-22-2006, 08:22 PM
haha :smileowne :D