PDA

View Full Version : Me vs 05 silver STI

1insaneR
08-22-2006, 04:55 PM
On my way down to my girls house and im about to get on to the highway and i get cut off by this silver sti that had been riding my ass for maybe a mile. So we about to get on the highway and I hear him take off cuz he had an exhaust so i laid into after him and i start to catch him and i couldnt passhim cuz we were still on a one lane road (steve reynolds) and while he was full throttle I was jumping behind him then finally just let off cuz of traffic.

Me
VS
Silver STI: exhaust from only what i could see.

Maniaç
08-22-2006, 05:04 PM
On my way down to my girls house and im about to get on to the highway and i get cut off by this silver sti that had been riding my ass for maybe a mile. So we about to get on the highway and I hear him take off cuz he had an exhaust so i laid into after him and i start to catch him and i couldnt passhim cuz we were still on a one lane road (steve reynolds) and while he was full throttle I was jumping behind him then finally just let off cuz of traffic. I cant wait to get tuned.

Me
VS
Silver STI: exhaust from only what i could see.

What, were you on all motor? And was he faster than me?:D
Nice one, even though he is a Suby owner, he was acting like a ricer, "riding your ass"

1insaneR
08-22-2006, 05:38 PM
umm sure.... i dont know probably.

Maniaç
08-22-2006, 05:41 PM
So were you on A.M or what.

1insaneR
08-22-2006, 06:13 PM
yea.

Maniaç
08-22-2006, 06:14 PM
^LoL, damn thats fucked up. Nice kill though

1insaneR
08-23-2006, 06:31 PM
I dont want to start a new thread but i raced my boys M3 today and put about a car maybe car and a half. Its stock.