PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Neon Supercharger

DinanM3atl
08-22-2006, 01:42 PM
I am trying to source a 2004 Neon 2.0L Supercharger kit.

Does this exist. I seem to be able to locate turbo kits galore but no superchargers.

Thank you

SpoolBus
08-22-2006, 05:51 PM
Nope..no supercharger for any neon or SRT4...Eaton made a special "one off" for a concept SRT4 which scrolls backwards but never went into production.

The BUCKY
08-22-2006, 06:00 PM
been talked about for yrs but there is not enough market for it

Nitro
08-22-2006, 06:18 PM
Nope..no supercharger for any neon or SRT4...Eaton made a special "one off" for a concept SRT4 which scrolls backwards but never went into production.

waz up homie? damn!!! would have been interesting tho :thinking:

SpoolBus
08-23-2006, 07:28 AM
waz up homie? damn!!! would have been interesting tho :thinking:

Same ol Same ol....looking to get back out for some good ol weekend runs, its been a min.
The turbo is a better match for the 2.4L cause you can get more powa than you can with the supercharger...yeah lagg is a trade off but parasitic loss from a supercharger not really worth it...but on a 2.0 it might work out good..but with the 2.4 the snail works great!

Nitro
08-23-2006, 07:44 AM
Same ol Same ol....looking to get back out for some good ol weekend runs, its been a min.
The turbo is a better match for the 2.4L cause you can get more powa than you can with the supercharger...yeah lagg is a trade off but parasitic loss from a supercharger not really worth it...but on a 2.0 it might work out good..but with the 2.4 the snail works great!

hrrrrrrrrrrrm? last season for me with the whip tho :rolleyes: yo pm me your new # dawg :yes: