View Full Version : ATTN b@d @pple

babygurl
08-22-2006, 12:19 PM
Cheeseburger...where the fuck is it?

how ya been?

Yes I am bored at work!

Miranda
08-22-2006, 12:23 PM
I think Justin is b0rked. Something about getting the shit beaten out of him during what he thought was going to be a friendly game of soccer Sunday night.

babygurl
08-22-2006, 12:24 PM
I think Justin is b0rked. Something about getting the shit beaten out of him during what he thought was going to be a friendly game of soccer Sunday night.

lol...that sucks ass HEH!!!

Miranda
08-22-2006, 12:26 PM
I know, right?

Why couldn't Terry just say, "Hey Justin... you're a douchebag." Why instead show him who's daddy on the soccer field?!?!?!

In all seriousness, I hope you're feeling better Justin.. Tell Terry I said hey.. I'll come by and see you guys when you're no longer borked.

babygurl
08-22-2006, 12:27 PM
I know, right?

Why couldn't Terry just say, "Hey Justin... you're a douchebag." Why instead show him who's daddy on the soccer field?!?!?!

In all seriousness, I hope you're feeling better Justin.. Tell Terry I said hey.. I'll come by and see you guys when you're no longer borked.

For real...hope he is feeling better...Justin you can wait to get me a cheeseburger til when you are feeling better :)

ShooterMcGavin
08-22-2006, 12:57 PM
wtf is borked? :thinking:

Leisa
08-22-2006, 01:16 PM

Ummmm excuse me, dont mean to interrupt your post here... but I do beleive I am waiting on a confirmation of a "pending friends request" from myspace from you....

you may return to your normal conversation... ;)

b@d @pple
08-22-2006, 02:07 PM
no im fine..ihave4 a pinched nerve in my 4th and 5th vertebrae..im sore but i will be ok

Miranda
08-22-2006, 11:30 PM
Ummmm excuse me, dont mean to interrupt your post here... but I do beleive I am waiting on a confirmation of a "pending friends request" from myspace from you....

you may return to your normal conversation... ;)
I already accepted you sweetie... like a week ago. :D

Glad you're gonna be ok Justin. :D Next time I'll try to be a little more gentle. ;)

Friggintitsman
08-23-2006, 08:16 AM
no im fine..ihave4 a pinched nerve in my 4th and 5th vertebrae..im sore but i will be ok

eh nothing a lil jack daniels/codine cocktail wont fix right up