PDA

View Full Version : sellers beware

boostedb16
08-21-2006, 10:35 PM
a guy is going thru the cycle trader asking people to meet him in adairsville ga to buy a bike and asks to ride and never comes back, my friend got a call friday and thought someone was messing with him about buying his bike so he did not go. sunday a guy called and ask him if anyone has called wanting to meet and take a test ride, well this guy did and the guy took off and took his bike, well the guy that had his bike stollen called another guy who was selling his bike in the cycle trader and asked the same question and he meet the guy and asked to hold his licence and the guy drove off. so if your selling your bike becarefull, i no most dont allow test rides but those of you that do ask to hold there licence.

fawk_you
08-21-2006, 10:40 PM
a guy is going thru the cycle trader asking people to meet him in adairsville ga to buy a bike and asks to ride and never comes back, my friend got a call friday and thought someone was messing with him about buying his bike so he did not go. sunday a guy called and ask him if anyone has called wanting to meet and take a test ride, well this guy did and the guy took off and took his bike, well the guy that had his bike stollen called another guy who was selling his bike in the cycle trader and asked the same question and he meet the guy and asked to hold his licence and the guy drove off. so if your selling your bike becarefull, i no most dont allow test rides but those of you that do ask to hold there licence.
They should ask for more than that, people can go to the DMV now days and just get a new liscene if the other is "missing" or "lost" no problem.

RandomGuy
08-21-2006, 10:45 PM
They should ask for more than that, people can go to the DMV now days and just get a new liscene if the other is "missing" or "lost" no problem.
how do white ppl spell "license" wrong

fawk_you
08-21-2006, 10:47 PM
Im stupid, I dont know everything. Least I am one to admit that. AND, im tired. Goodnite.

boostedb16
08-21-2006, 11:07 PM
They should ask for more than that, people can go to the DMV now days and just get a new liscene if the other is "missing" or "lost" no problem.yea but at least you would have a picture and name.

BlkCD5
08-21-2006, 11:13 PM
why does everything have to be a race issue :lmfao:

InterludeX
09-25-2006, 01:47 PM
lol...stealing bikes

StupidBikerBoy
09-25-2006, 07:08 PM
I dont see how this could work if the guy is there with another vehicle. What happens to his ride there?

And if there are 2 people, you could atleast get a tag of the vehicle they arrive in.

GIXXERDK
09-25-2006, 10:01 PM
Hey, mind if I post this on a few boards I visit reularly?

boostedb16
09-25-2006, 10:19 PM
no please do so no one gets ripped off.

GIXXERDK
09-25-2006, 10:43 PM
posted in

www.southernsportbike.com

www.georgiasportbike.com

www.blokessportbike.com

1989_crx_si
10-31-2006, 06:25 AM
thanks for the info..

japan4racing
11-02-2006, 12:39 AM

Let's not get started on how SOME blacks and asians butcher the english language on a regular basis.

Extrememustang
11-26-2006, 10:23 AM
Let's not get started on how SOME blacks and asians butcher the english language on a regular basis.

HAHHAHAHAHAHA blacks make up words and asians forget to put in some letters, and indians just have bad breath so you dont listen to them.

BigPoppaHurtm
11-26-2006, 10:30 AM
HAHHAHAHAHAHA blacks make up words and asians forget to put in some letters, and indians just have bad breath so you dont listen to them.

:lmfao: Its racist but its true! I try to always keep gum :D

Kyle
11-26-2006, 10:57 AM

Wow.

Hulud
11-26-2006, 11:04 AM
i woldnt give a test ride on a bike i owned unless the person had the CASH in hand and gave that to me while he test rides it