PDA

View Full Version : Some things are simply amazing..

Julio
08-21-2006, 08:49 PM
Im outside smoking a cigg and watching a spyder create a little web, actually it was pretty big.

So im just watching the little thing web away and thinking, damn how cool is that and thinking if the little thing was stressed out creating its masterpiece.. when I was done with my cigg, I flicked the cigg at the web and it leterally burned the whole thing down.. haha, I thought it was funny and got a kick out of it :D ;)

I > spyder bitch

:blah: :lmfao:

~The_Duke~
08-21-2006, 08:51 PM
:lmao: I used to shoot the spider out of the web with a BB gun...

Bishop
08-21-2006, 08:58 PM
Im outside smoking a cigg and watching a spyder create a little web, actually it was pretty big.

So im just watching the little thing web away and thinking, damn how cool is that and thinking if the little thing was stressed out creating its masterpiece.. when I was done with my cigg, I flicked the cigg at the web and it leterally burned the whole thing down.. haha, I thought it was funny and got a kick out of it :D ;)

I > spyder bitch

wow...i was just outside smoking and saw a big ass spider making a web too lol crazy. And i flicked the butt and the spider but i missed it :(

ha wow, thats crazy

Hulud
08-21-2006, 10:25 PM

I > spyder bitch

owned lol

The Golden Child
08-21-2006, 10:31 PM
hahaha .. i have tons of spiders and i take my bb gun and point blank .. BLAOWWW !!!

Repost Squintz
damn bully.

RandomGuy
lol no wai... if spider web = flammable that means spiders = flammable if thats the case i woulda burnt every spider in my childhood, therefore it cant be... if it is... i'll be mad for the wasted childhood of magnifying glass to ant ownage bannanana sleepy post

4dmin
08-22-2006, 07:49 AM
lol this is funny... julio is going to wake up w/ a chunk of skin missing after the spider ate it! :eek: :lmao:

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-22-2006, 08:21 AM
meany.

Leisa
08-22-2006, 09:24 AM
hahaha, this is too funny!

Allshow97
08-22-2006, 10:11 AM
Hehehe funny...

The Golden Child
08-22-2006, 11:09 AM
lol no wai... if spider web = flammable that means spiders = flammable if thats the case i woulda burnt every spider in my childhood, therefore it cant be... if it is... i'll be mad for the wasted childhood of magnifying glass to ant ownage bannanana sleepy post

why do you hate spiders so much ??
i hate the fact when im walking i get spider webs on me ..
but they help out by eating up the mosquitos ..

HalfBaked
08-22-2006, 11:17 AM
What you don't know is that when you turned around it jumped on your back and is now waiting...

§treet_§peed
08-22-2006, 08:05 PM
yeah for real that bitch could be deadily or something...and be lik o ya, now we gonna see who the bitch is...:D lol j/k j/k