PDA

View Full Version : Misc Do any of these schools have a dyno?

morris
08-21-2006, 02:53 PM
GSU where I go doesnt to my knowledge have a dyno, in fact they dont teach any auto courses.

But I was wondering if any other local schools that teach automotive courses may have a dyno on the premises?

MachNU
08-21-2006, 04:06 PM
GSU where I go doesnt to my knowledge have a dyno, in fact they dont teach any auto courses.

But I was wondering if any other local schools that teach automotive courses may have a dyno on the premises?

Yeah...there are performance automotive schools in georgia...i believe they are NIT!!! Catn really remember!

Bishop
08-22-2006, 10:15 PM
i think the motor vehicle technology class at Lanier tech in Oakwood may have one but im not sure.

5thgcelica
08-23-2006, 06:00 AM
i think the motor vehicle technology class at Lanier tech in Oakwood may have one but im not sure.

...craig...lanier tech...have a dyno.... you mean our school, actually have something cool?

... well it is motorsports...they get everything........

assholes.... :ninja:

morris
08-23-2006, 03:18 PM
Are you in the program, I need a little dyno time and I figure that some class would like to help tune a 500rwhp import.

Second option would be reduced cost dyno time for me, if I have to pay.

If you have a point of contact I would appreciate a PM with the information.

Bballjamal
08-23-2006, 06:50 PM
Metropolitan has one, but you may get jacked on the cruise in there :eek:

Bishop
08-23-2006, 06:56 PM
Are you in the program, I need a little dyno time and I figure that some class would like to help tune a 500rwhp import.

Second option would be reduced cost dyno time for me, if I have to pay.

If you have a point of contact I would appreciate a PM with the information.
nah, we are in auto body right next door. I can ask around on tuesday when i go back if i dont forget lol. Send me a pm monday night and remind me if u want.

morris
08-23-2006, 09:42 PM
Thanks I aprreciate it.

Whats metropolitan?