PDA

View Full Version : Teen Stabbing at Columbus Strip Mall( QD, you will love this LOL)

B16a2 Civic
08-21-2006, 08:30 AM
Stabbing at Columbus Park Crossing

WRBL Staff [email protected]
August 18, 2006

A teenage suspect is in custody, charged with allgedly wielding the knife in a stabbing.

Columbus Police say a 15-year-old boy was stabbed three times in the stomac, eye and shoulder.

The incident happened at around 9:30pm in the Columbus Park Crossing shopping center.

The 15-year-old female suspect fled the scene, but was later arrested. She is being charged with aggravated assault.

Police believe the female suspect was upset the victim was wearing a red bandana.

The boy was treated at the Medical Center.

Because both the victim and the suspect are juveniles, they're names are not being released.

The Yousef
08-21-2006, 08:34 AM
.....Bitch is Crazy

Ruiner
08-21-2006, 08:35 AM
...and now you know why I had a hit put out on my head when my father was a judge in Columbus. I'm going to take a rather large assumption and say that this was gang-related. It's the fucks from Phoenix City that come over as well. Believe it or not, there is some rather heavy gang activity in Columbus.

The Yousef
08-21-2006, 08:37 AM
...and now you know why I had a hit put out on my head when my father was a judge in Columbus.

damn Brandon :eek:

i'm glad nothing happened....

btw:

nice avatar! :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
08-21-2006, 08:38 AM
...and now you know why I had a hit put out on my head when my father was a judge in Columbus. I'm going to take a rather large assumption and say that this was gang-related. It's the fucks from Phoenix City that come over as well. Believe it or not, there is some rather heavy gang activity in Columbus.

yup, i didn't think there was when i fist moved here form Brooklyn, not many bloods but alot of crips and folk here.
the thing is, i doubt the guy who got stabbed was even a blood, probably just matching his outfit or what, but i dunno....i havent heard about through street connects just on teh news, so i dont think the kid was a blood

babygurl
08-21-2006, 08:39 AM
Jesus....someone jsut shoot all the freaking gang bangers...and get it over with

fight club
08-21-2006, 08:40 AM
forgive my ignorance, but what praytell is street connects?

B16a2 Civic
08-21-2006, 08:41 AM
shhh

Ruiner
08-21-2006, 08:42 AM
damn Brandon :eek:

i'm glad nothing happened....

btw:

nice avatar! :goodjob:

Yeah, I've lived an interesting life. :)

As for the avatar, I'll tell Liz that you approve. ;)

B16a2 Civic
08-21-2006, 08:42 AM
if the news reports it before people in town are talkin about, then its not important

The Yousef
08-21-2006, 08:47 AM
As for the avatar, I'll tell Liz that you approve. ;)

lucky man sir.....:D :goodjob: :yes:

Sammich
08-21-2006, 08:48 AM
lol man the hate for bloods hahaha glad im not a gang banger

Crazy Asian
08-21-2006, 09:10 AM
LA is worse ppl get shot on the freeway randomly..mostly for kicks and initiations to a gang. Pretty sick shit like a mom died while riding with her two kids...but still that bitch needs to be hanged.

Stormhammer
08-21-2006, 09:46 AM
lol - it'd be funny shit if that guy really was just tryin to match his outfit and shit and the bitch was like HE'S MY ENEMY!! and he's like hellz nah bitch, I was just tryin to match and get my game on - wanna make it up to me?

The Golden Child
08-21-2006, 10:01 AM
well daym that sucks ..

one time me and my boyz went out to ctown ..
sat down and these kids walkd in dah we had beef wit ..
grabbed the forks and knifes off the table and jiggd dem up quick ..
my boy stabbd one of the kid with a fork in the eye ..
we dippd out quick ..

Allshow97
08-21-2006, 10:06 AM
Yeah more than likely ol boy was just tryin to match his outfit or something. Bloods are very scarce here on the eastside mostly SSC (Soutside Crip), Folk, 8-Ball members were round back in the day before 8 ball got squashed. Anyway yeah that shits fucked up they need to check that shit before poppin someone. Back in the day you would question someone on knowledge before beatin there ass. Or throw yo set and see if that respond not just run up on some mofucka fo wearin red. Kids these days I swear, fuckin OGs just let they shit go to hell.

LIKEG6
08-21-2006, 10:13 AM
man...that had nothing to do with gang shit

That girl is my friends little sister, she stabbed that guy "supposedly" because he was beating her up, so the guy called her brother on Friday and said he was about to beat her ass at the strip mall so my friend and seanc left to go up there and see what was going on then they called me and said that she had stabed him and that's all I know

Seanc might be able to give some more info on this but it def. wasn't gang related

B16a2 Civic
08-21-2006, 10:17 AM
man...that had nothing to do with gang shit

That girl is my friends little sister, she stabbed that guy "supposedly" because he was beating her up, so the guy called her brother on Friday and said he was about to beat her ass at the strip mall so my friend and seanc left to go up there and see what was going on then they called me and said that she had stabed him and that's all I know

Seanc might be able to give some more info on this but it def. wasn't gang related

yeah, i knew it wasnt gang related.
especially on teh northside of columbus LOL!
but yea, i guess i'll hit up sean later...get details.

The Golden Child
08-21-2006, 10:21 AM
well aint that some shit ..

LIKEG6
08-21-2006, 01:44 PM
yeah, i knew it wasnt gang related.
especially on teh northside of columbus LOL!
but yea, i guess i'll hit up sean later...get details.

hahaha.....I guess all those cops actually had something to do Friday at the strip mall other than ride around and tell people to stop hanging out in the parking lot for once

quickdodgeŽ
08-21-2006, 03:40 PM
Jesus....someone jsut shoot all the freaking gang bangers...and get it over with

Well damn. Glad I got away. Lolol.

glad im not a gang banger

Me too. Any more. And I had hate for bloods. Lolol.

Bloods are very scarce here on the eastside mostly SSC (Soutside Crip), Folk, 8-Ball members were round back in the day before 8 ball got squashed.

Back in the day? How far back is back in the day for you? And where on the Eastside? Later, QD.

Allshow97
08-21-2006, 04:01 PM
Back in the day? How far back is back in the day for you? And where on the Eastside? Later, QD.

Back in the day was like 10-11 years ago. I don't associate anymore but did at one time. Most my people rolled around Forest Park, Marietta, Douglasville (very few), Fulton County (MLK, Simpson, etc...) I still knows peepz that associate but I don't associate myself.

quickdodgeŽ
08-21-2006, 04:03 PM
Back in the day was like 10-11 years ago. I don't associate anymore but did at one time. Most my people rolled around Forest Park, Marietta, Douglasville (very few), Fulton County (MLK, Simpson, etc...) I still knows peepz that associate but I don't associate myself.

Ahhh. So you meant South and Westside. You typed Eastside, lolol. Later, QD.

Allshow97
08-21-2006, 04:04 PM
Ahhh. So you meant South and Westside. You typed Eastside, lolol. Later, QD.

Yeah it was mostly South and Westside, however some of them are eastside sets? :???: Anyway so yeah...

quickdodgeŽ
08-21-2006, 04:09 PM
No. Forest Park, Douglasville(lolol@ gangs in Douglasville), MLK, Simpson and Marietta are definitely not Eastside. Later, QD.

big_al31804
08-21-2006, 06:58 PM
even though somebody said it wasnt gang related but she had a black flag(bandanna) and he had a red flag i live in colubus and we were 20 feet away she got him in the eye , 2 times in the chest , and once in the back

Allshow97
08-21-2006, 07:05 PM
No. Forest Park, Douglasville(lolol@ gangs in Douglasville), MLK, Simpson and Marietta are definitely not Eastside. Later, QD.

Well since I don't associate any more I am tryin to steer clear of details. You know they don't like they shit aired out in public know what I mean? Yea there were very few in douglasville, very small set that was actually squashed by a larger set out of Marietta... Like I said it's been a while, there are very select few I stay in contact with.

big_al31804
08-21-2006, 08:05 PM
yea i used to be associated with a set but i think i'll just stick to my cars

The Golden Child
08-21-2006, 08:26 PM
A.B.M. WHAT ??

Z32redondo
08-21-2006, 08:29 PM
Stabbing at Columbus Park Crossing

WRBL Staff [email protected]
August 18, 2006

A teenage suspect is in custody, charged with allgedly wielding the knife in a stabbing.

Columbus Police say a 15-year-old boy was stabbed three times in the stomac, eye and shoulder.

The incident happened at around 9:30pm in the Columbus Park Crossing shopping center.

The 15-year-old female suspect fled the scene, but was later arrested. She is being charged with aggravated assault.

Police believe the female suspect was upset the victim was wearing a red bandana.

The boy was treated at the Medical Center.

Because both the victim and the suspect are juveniles, they're names are not being released.

The kids name is Carson Lewis and he got stabbed more than 3 times. It was two girls BTW and from what I have heard from everyone in my school (because everyone knows him that goes to northside and shaw and whatnot) one of the girls was jumped and they threatened to kill her if she didnt turn herself in, and they are planning a "strike" on the other if she dosent turn herself in too. Word is that carson was talking shit and one held him down while the other shanked his ass. I have like 3 friends who were there and one of the girls that was involved goes to my school. I heard about 10 minutes after it happend because my "crippled gang friend (if you get where im commin from) had some people goin after them and wanted me to go. But I dont get involved in that gang bullshit.

Also me and that same friend saw the 2 girls that did it like a week before it happend and they were wearin red pants, white shirts, red bandanna's, and red hats.

Just what my friends have told me because we are all connected to Carson.

Julio
08-21-2006, 09:00 PM
I have a contact up there and my contact told me the dude didnt bang the chick right, and busted a nut in 45 seconds and the 2nd chick was so pissed that she didnt get some action becuase he busted a nut with the other girl in 45 seconds they decided to stab his ass. They wanted to cut his dingalin off, but he was so quick to pull his pants up that the girls couldnt move fast enough.

And thats what happened. The internet is never wrong.

Z32redondo
08-21-2006, 09:07 PM
I have a contact up there and my contact told me the dude didnt bang the chick right, and busted a nut in 45 seconds and the 2nd chick was so pissed that she didnt get some action becuase he busted a nut with the other girl in 45 seconds they decided to stab his ass. They wanted to cut his dingalin off, but he was so quick to pull his pants up that the girls couldnt move fast enough.

And thats what happened. The internet is never wrong.I heard it was like dont be a menace shit and they wanted some rock and was all like "I suck yo dick" and then they tried to give him some cheeseburgers from the wendy's right up there but instead they just robbed him. (note sarcasm):ninja:

LIKEG6
08-21-2006, 09:12 PM
The kids name is Carson Lewis and he got stabbed more than 3 times. It was two girls BTW and from what I have heard from everyone in my school (because everyone knows him that goes to northside and shaw and whatnot) one of the girls was jumped and they threatened to kill her if she didnt turn herself in, and they are planning a "strike" on the other if she dosent turn herself in too. Word is that carson was talking shit and one held him down while the other shanked his ass. I have like 3 friends who were there and one of the girls that was involved goes to my school. I heard about 10 minutes after it happend because my "crippled gang friend (if you get where im commin from) had some people goin after them and wanted me to go. But I dont get involved in that gang bullshit.

Also me and that same friend saw the 2 girls that did it like a week before it happend and they were wearin red pants, white shirts, red bandanna's, and red hats.

Just what my friends have told me because we are all connected to Carson.

now that you say that about what the girls were wearing, I know exactly who you are talking about because I saw them last weekend up at the strip mall and was like WTF MATE!?!?!

LIKEG6
08-21-2006, 09:13 PM
off topic: big al what do you drive?

The Golden Child
08-21-2006, 10:14 PM

And thats what happened. The internet is never wrong.

LIRL !!!

nightracer
08-22-2006, 12:58 AM
These fucking kids are idiots. Gangs = death and prison why bother? retards.

B16a2 Civic
08-22-2006, 07:23 AM
hah, you crazee Julio

Z32redondo
08-22-2006, 02:26 PM
These fucking kids are idiots. Gangs = death and prison why bother? retards.

Kids dont even care these days. It is kinda sad that they are involved with this shit. But I know for a fact there are like 087598579812 crips at my school (Shaw) so sometimes you gotta watch who your fuckin with becasue ther can be like 3 gangster in 1 classroom. But from what Ive heard some are false claimers but others really are mixed up with that kinda shit. Mostly just selling pot and stuff like that to people in school. But either way its just a shame that kids are getting into gangs these days at such young ages. In fact I saw kid today showing off two ciggerette burns (one on each arm about 5 inch's above the elbow) because he joined GDB or whatever, I dont know any of the gangs around here except for crip and blood because i dont get mixed up in that shit. The kid was only 14 but either way its just sad. :(

B16a2 Civic
08-22-2006, 02:29 PM
um....yeah shaw is the farthest thing form "gangsta"
i'll say 96% of dem are false claiming, visit carver or spencer if you wanna see some dope boys and g's

Z32redondo
08-22-2006, 03:07 PM
um....yeah shaw is the farthest thing form "gangsta"
i'll say 96% of dem are false claiming, visit carver or spencer if you wanna see some dope boys and g's

Ya I could surely tell you spencer has some pretty hard people over there and most of the people at shaw probably are false claimers its just picking out the fake and the real that is difficult. Either way whether they false claim or not it still is sad that 15 year old kids are joining up in gangs. It really dosent matter to me wheather they false claim or not because im not into that type of lifestyle and never will be.

B16a2 Civic
08-22-2006, 03:09 PM
Ya I could surely tell you spencer has some pretty hard people over there and most of the people at shaw probably are false claimers its just picking out the fake and the real that is difficult. Either way whether they false claim or not it still is sad that 15 year old kids are joining up in gangs. It really dosent matter to me wheather they false claim or not because im not into that type of lifestyle and never will be.

i feel ya, it trips me out, these young kids runnin out thinkin they the hot shit, they'll grow out of it.

The Golden Child
08-22-2006, 05:33 PM

in NY theres like 12 years in gangs ..
you see this innocent looking 12 year olds in groups of 10 ..
then when they pull out a 8 inch blade and stab you best get out quick ..

Bruce Leroy
08-22-2006, 05:41 PM
If you wanna see some hard ass gasgstaz, come to alpharetta. Its some true g's up here.

:lmfao:

The Golden Child
08-22-2006, 05:48 PM
If you wanna see some hard ass gasgstaz, come to alpharetta. Its some true g's up here.

hmmm true gangstas .. LIRL !!!

do they have gun shot wounds and stab wounds and tattoos all over them ??

LIKEG6
08-22-2006, 06:39 PM

hahaha :D

Bruce Leroy
08-23-2006, 07:54 AM
hmmm true gangstas .. LIRL !!!

do they have gun shot wounds and stab wounds and tattoos all over them ??

YEP. And my "friend" got stabbed at starbucks:lmfao: