PDA

View Full Version : looking for a silver cobalt ss with "330hp"

blown_ss
08-21-2006, 08:07 AM
im throwing up the bs flag on a kid that has a silver cobalt ss. the kid claims that he has 330 hp in his car, on top of that he says that it is mostly stock. ok, i have a cobalt ss and i have done the research and to get 330 hp you have to do alot of work. the bolt ons that are out for this car alone will not give you 330 hp. the reason that im writing this is, i would like to meet this guy so that i can laugh at him. the guy thinks that his car can beat anything. also he told a friend of mine that his cousin has a rhd cobalt, there is no such thing. so if you guys know who im talking about let me know.

B16a2 Civic
08-21-2006, 08:09 AM
LOL.
you seem real effected by this guy

N/A EK
lol...JDM cobalt from Japan....J/K:lmfao:

devin
rhd cobalt??? bullshit

N/A EK
08-21-2006, 08:12 AM
That guy is probably just messing with you.

fight club
08-21-2006, 08:38 AM
is this the kid that comes to the bp meets?

RandomGuy
08-21-2006, 08:47 AM
LOL.
you seem real effected by this guy
LIRL

he prolly has a pic of this dude on the wall to throw darts at or something haha

fake cobalt?!?! take that!!!

B16a2 Civic
08-21-2006, 08:49 AM
LOL.
has a vodoo doll of the car, poppin teh tires and rippin out teh clutch.
" that'll show you to have a better cobalt then me"

Halfwit
08-21-2006, 08:51 AM
hes probably making fun of you by telling you those things, and hes reading this laughing, knowing that your the ricer hes making fun of, and you think itsthe other way around

The Yousef
08-21-2006, 08:57 AM
LOL.
has a vodoo doll of the car, poppin teh tires and rippin out teh clutch.
" that'll show you to have a better cobalt then me"

what is with all the cobalt and cobalt hate?

can't all the cavaliers...FUCK!

i mean Cobalts get along?

:lmao:

blown_ss
08-21-2006, 09:38 AM
funny, funny guys. i just wanted to make this guy look like a dumb ass. he thinks that his car is god, he gives the car a bad name. enough with the cavalier jokes, ill show you what this "cavalier" will do.

Stormhammer
08-21-2006, 09:42 AM
cobalts are cavaliers? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

B16a2 Civic
08-21-2006, 09:42 AM
funny, funny guys. i just wanted to make this guy look like a dumb ass. he thinks that his car is god, he gives the car a bad name. enough with the cavalier jokes, ill show you what this "cavalier" will do.

backfired huh

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-21-2006, 09:45 AM

Probably not too much considering it's "blown." Fuckin ricer.:gay:

The Yousef
08-21-2006, 09:46 AM
ill show you what this "cavalier" will do.

YOU MEAN YOU HAVE VEETAK!!!???

OH GOSH!!!!!

blown_ss
08-21-2006, 10:20 AM
damn guys, is all you do is talk shit? im just looking for the guy that has the silver cobalt. as for you " theskinnyone" anytime you want your ass handed to you in that prelude, just let me know. if you dont know who that guy is then shut the fuck up.

B16a2 Civic
08-21-2006, 10:21 AM
damn guys, is all you do is talk shit? im just looking for the guy that has the silver cobalt. as for you " theskinnyone" anytime you want your ass handed to you in that prelude, just let me know. if you dont know who that guy is then shut the fuck up.

we're not talkin shit, your the one who came on here talkin shit to this guy about his car, how do you know his car dont have 330hp?
you could be lyign to you about it being stock

Marta Mike
08-21-2006, 10:26 AM
whoa boy gettin a little anzy there are we.....i cant let u talk to a fellow "darkie" like that. Take you and your cobalt "super slow" and go find another forum to talk shit in... :gay:

silversol
08-21-2006, 10:33 AM
If its the guy that goes to the bp meet a heavy set guy driving it. Its stock but its spraying but if its got 330 hp! my mustang has over 1500 hp

SixSquared
08-21-2006, 10:33 AM
who's the bigger ricer? The one claiming 330hp, and you can't disprove him, or the one coming on an import forum looking for him, and then trying to start shit with Yousef?

You better watch out for Yousef... he will plant a microbomb in your cellphone and blow your shit up... how's that for blown? :ninja:

Seriously, dude, pull the tampon out of your VTaaaaaaaaaaagina and grow up. If dude man is claiming 330hp, let him. You have no way of disproving him as of right now, and instead of making HIM look like an idiot, you're the one who looks like an idiot. You wanna call him out, go to the kills forum.

And there was that JDM RHD cavalier a few weeks ago... wouldn't surprise me too much if our aZn friends got ahold of the cobalt, too... I mean... same car, right? :taun:

SixSquared
08-21-2006, 10:36 AM
If its the guy that goes to the bp meet a heavy set guy driving it. Its stock but its spraying but if its got 330 hp! my mustang has over 1500 hp

Your 1000th post and you wasted it on some shit like that... dork. :P

For the record, Lindsey said that she can indeed suck chrome off a trailer ball... where's my turbo kit?! :idb:

The Yousef
08-21-2006, 10:36 AM
and yes...all we do is talk shit...it's called boredom and e-thuggery...lol

:lmfao: :lmao:

http://blog.mediacatalyst.com/images/seriousbusiness.jpg

that's fine...i'll race you...i don't care...ask anyone on here...i never have or ever say my car is fast (because it's not)... :tongue1:

btw:
my best friend has a Cobalt SS (look for NOTSOJDM on here)....

B16a2 Civic
08-21-2006, 10:37 AM
phantom, you get the package yet?

silversol
08-21-2006, 10:40 AM
Your 1000th post and you wasted it on some shit like that... dork. :P

For the record, Lindsey said that she can indeed suck chrome off a trailer ball... where's my turbo kit?! :idb:
I am about to pull the kit of the delsol lmk! LOL 1001

blown_ss
08-21-2006, 10:40 AM
there is no way that his car has 330 hp. im not talking shit im just tired of people saying things when it doesnt have anything to do with them. im looking for that guy and him only. and the super slow thing, anytime you want some just let me know

The Yousef
08-21-2006, 10:42 AM

...intriguing

tell her to come out!!! :lmfao:

blown_ss
08-21-2006, 10:42 AM
is his cobalt silver?

Marta Mike
08-21-2006, 10:43 AM
and the super slow thing, anytime you want some just let me know
oh you wanna take it to the streets?

Mike Lowrey
08-21-2006, 11:01 AM
enough with the cavalier jokes, ill show you what this "cavalier" will do.

OK. I'll give try to give you Cobalier a run for it's money.... ;) :D

The Golden Child
08-21-2006, 11:08 AM
obvisouly it got you mad enough to make a thread just for him ..
so my question is what you gunna do when you find him ??

B16a2 Civic
08-21-2006, 11:13 AM
obvisouly it got you mad enough to make a thread just for him ..
so my question is what you gunna do when you find him ??

good question

The Yousef
08-21-2006, 11:14 AM
is his cobalt silver?
negative...Red

Ran
08-21-2006, 11:15 AM
there is no way that his car has 330 hp. im not talking shit im just tired of people saying things when it doesnt have anything to do with them. im looking for that guy and him only. and the super slow thing, anytime you want some just let me knowYou get those guys with every crowd man. EVOs, Civics, Cobalts, it doesn't matter. The best thing to do is ignore him and let him prove that he's an idiot the first time he gets wasted by a similar vehicle with minor bolt-ons. We had this hispanic guy at Barrett Pkwy with a red Cobalt SS that thought his car was the shit until I smoked him in the Miata.

Just brush it off man. :)

Marta Mike
08-21-2006, 11:16 AM
You get those guys with every crowd man. EVOs, Civics, Cobalts, it doesn't matter. The best thing to do is ignore him and let himself prove that he's an idiot the first time he gets wasted by a similar vehicle with minor bolt-ons. We had this guy at hispanic guy at Barrett Pkwy with a red Cobalt SS that thought his car was the shit until I smoked him in the Miata.

Just brush it off man. :)
MIATA FTW!!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-21-2006, 11:31 AM
and the super slow thing, anytime you want some just let me know

Dude, personally, being a Z24 Crap-a-lier owner myself, I can tell you that they are SLOW!!! The SS's/z24's are supposidly built to be "faster," but there aren't very many things that we are faster than... Face it dude, you own a 4 banger, they are naturally SLOW... Don't get your panties in a wad over some people talking shit and don't start threatening to "race" because more than likely you're one of those idiots that can't handle the power of the 4-cylinder and you'll run it into a wall or hit someone head on on Barrett.:goodjob:

The Yousef
08-21-2006, 11:33 AM
one of those idiots that can't handle the power of the 4-cylinder and you'll run it into a wall or hit someone head on on Barrett.:goodjob:

or you can be like Pat and smack a curb!!!
was that a low blow?

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-21-2006, 11:34 AM
was that a low blow?

:lmfao:mean ass...

The Yousef
08-21-2006, 11:35 AM
:lmfao:mean ass...
:D

Repost Squintz
08-21-2006, 11:45 AM
Dude, personally, being a Z24 Crap-a-lier owner myself, I can tell you that they are SLOW!!! The SS's/z24's are supposidly built to be "faster," but there aren't very many things that we are faster than... Face it dude, you own a 4 banger, they are naturally SLOW... Don't get your panties in a wad over some people talking shit and don't start threatening to "race" because more than likely you're one of those idiots that can't handle the power of the 4-cylinder and you'll run it into a wall or hit someone head on on Barrett.:goodjob:TIFF OWNAGE :boobies:

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-21-2006, 11:47 AM
TIFF OWNAGE :boobies:

not ownage, just simply pointing out ignorance.;)

Repost Squintz
08-21-2006, 11:49 AM
not ownage, just simply pointing out ignorance.;)
:blah: DIAF :D :D :ninja:

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-21-2006, 11:51 AM
:blah: DIAF :D :D :ninja:

:thinking:Wanna Fight?!:no:

Repost Squintz
08-21-2006, 11:53 AM
:thinking:Wanna Fight?!:no:
:no: *runs away*

Mike Lowrey
08-21-2006, 11:54 AM
was that a low blow?

Maybe....but still funnay. :lmfao:

blown_ss
08-21-2006, 03:28 PM
yeah i know the guy on barrett and i busted his ass by like 5 cars, so thats not anything to brag about. and the power thing i can handle it, i have handled more then what my car is putting out now. when i find the kid, im going to show him what real power looks like in our cars, in other words im going to hand him his ass and send him home. im not trying to be a dick about everything, i just want to find this guy and shut his mouth. i was told that he was on here.

Keebs ð¿ð
08-21-2006, 03:30 PM
Hey guys, I will vouch for blown_ss here. I know exactly who he is talking about. And I had a run in with the '330 whp' silver cobalt at the malibu meet last week. The dude in the silver ss is so stuck up his own ass it's not even funny. Looked 100% stock from under the hood. He had black housing halo's and white under body neons. I've seen blown_ss's cobalt as well and it would hand this dude his ass...

The guy in the silver cobalt told me he had 330 whp and there wasn't much on the street faster than him. I told him I'd bring the skittle out to play with him for alittle cash but I don't know if he heard me because he didn't say anything. Blown_ss is a cool dude in person and the silver cobalt is a shit talker and a ricer (as if the neon's under his car didn't advertise that enough lirl!). I had to make an appearance, now back to the elf tree to make more cookies...

Scrappy
08-21-2006, 03:42 PM
btw:
my best friend has a Cobalt SS (look for NOTSOJDM on here)....

:screwy: do we have to keep reminding you... its not "best friend" title after a few :idb: thrusts! ;)

:tongue1:

Nemesis
08-21-2006, 03:44 PM
haha that dude with the silver ss was at the malibu meet? Was it the guy that looked like a douche? lol

Keebs ð¿ð
08-21-2006, 03:47 PM
haha that dude with the silver ss was at the malibu meet? Was it the guy that looked like a douche? lol

Ya lol, the heavy set goofy looking dude. Based from conversations I had with him, I think he'd marry his car if it was legal... He already refers to it like it is a god of some sort

The Yousef
08-21-2006, 03:49 PM
:screwy: do we have to keep reminding you... its not "best friend" title after a few :idb: thrusts! ;)

:tongue1:

...i'm so going to eliminate your exisitence

Scrappy
08-21-2006, 03:51 PM
...i'm so going to eliminate your exisitence

I SUCK! YAY! mission of life completed... :taun: peace out on here again :tongue1:

Marta Mike
08-21-2006, 03:55 PM
oooooh i saw that cobalt at the malibu meet. Didnt get close to it but it looked pretty ricey from afar tho...

Keebs ð¿ð
08-21-2006, 03:56 PM
oooooh i saw that cobalt at the malibu meet. Didnt get close to it but it looked pretty ricey from afar tho...

Ya, it was pretty sad. Everytime I talked to him I started craving terrakyi chicken to go with the rice...

05Tib
08-21-2006, 04:27 PM
Ive seen this guy a time or 2. Even if he had 330 hp his power to weight ratio is shot when he gets in it...

Keebs ð¿ð
08-21-2006, 04:28 PM
Ive seen this guy a time or 2. Even if he had 330 hp his power to weight ratio is shot when he gets in it...

LMFAOO!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: +1 for you lirl!

Bballjamal
08-21-2006, 05:53 PM

Lol...yea he came and talked to me for like 2sec and drifted away...

JITB
08-21-2006, 06:33 PM

i was about to ask him abou his car glad i didnt..lol

blown_ss
08-22-2006, 07:32 AM
ok so now we know who this guy is. the next question is where is this rhd cobalt that the guy was talking about. the funny thing is that i talked to this guy at the last varsity meet and he didnt say anything about a 330hp cobalt, i guess since i had the same car he couldnt bullshit me. i will have a little talk with him at the next meet and maybe set up a race if you guys would like to see me bust his ass. sry about the shit talking, just got fed up with guys like him.