PDA

View Full Version : Curb monkeys...where to find'em?

Tarzanman
08-21-2006, 01:10 AM
So.... I haven't put a passenger on the back of my current bike yet. I took a passenger or two on my old GS500 (ex-gf, & my buddy's wife), but I haven't ridden 2-up on the Yami.

Where do you ricers, tuners and cagers find ur passengers?

Keebs ð¿ð
08-21-2006, 01:14 AM
Fulton Industrial Blvd, $20 they'll ride you all night long! :lmfao:

Tarzanman
08-21-2006, 01:23 AM
LMAO. No thanks!...those are the wrong kind of rides!

Keebs ð¿ð
08-21-2006, 01:26 AM
lol, oh meh bad, out here in douglasville all you have to do is ride by the mall entrance and they come flocking. I had a gs500f, shitty slow bike and had no problems finding someone to ride along with. Just make sure you ID first, they may look older than 18 but looks are definately decieving out here

Allshow97
08-21-2006, 06:44 AM
lol, oh meh bad, out here in douglasville all you have to do is ride by the mall entrance and they come flocking. I had a gs500f, shitty slow bike and had no problems finding someone to ride along with. Just make sure you ID first, they may look older than 18 but looks are definately decieving out here

Hell yeah they are... I swear it's somethin they put in the water out here in douglasville... Damn 16 yr olds lookin 21 and shit... CHECK ID so you don't get :police: :police: :police:

Tarzanman
08-21-2006, 08:14 AM
I live by Northpoint. Its not really a hang-out for anyone (and even if it were... you'd need to be rolling something a lot more expensive than a motorcycle to impress these Alpharetta folk)