PDA

View Full Version : Had to do it!!!

b19wheels
08-19-2006, 12:01 PM
Yep i did it again!! I bought another 1g(92) got it yesterday....The motor(7 bolt) is bad in it but i will have it running either right before or right after Nopi(6 bolt going back in)!!The car is very simular to my 91 Tsi,same color and everything. Its suppose to have a eprom ecu in it(will check later today) but for the most part its bone stock for now!!! Ive already got parts laying around for this project!I will have pics available as soon as i can get ahold of Nick(njfudge)!!

1439/2000
08-19-2006, 01:09 PM
Nobody cares.

Also weren't you supposed to race my galant with your like 2000 galant?

lol

b19wheels
08-19-2006, 05:07 PM
I have 3 galants!!lol 2 of them will beat you and i might be able to push my new TSI passed that pos car of yours if i had a Monster drink!! Dont post on my thread you bum!!Go get your paper up. Just make sure you dont buy a ebay clutch before coming to the Showdown this year ok!!lol Everyone knows what happened last year!!

See you at the Showdown BBBIIITTCCHH!!

IronEagle
08-20-2006, 03:32 AM
Congrats on the new ride man. Post up pics if you can!

b19wheels
08-20-2006, 05:06 AM
Congrats on the new ride man. Post up pics if you can!
Yea IE i will do. Im heading off to the Snap-on day at the races today but i will post pics by atleast Tues!It will probaly be already lowered and the exhaust already put on(might install my guages if i get around to it).I will hit you on the cell on Mon.

1439/2000
08-20-2006, 12:53 PM
I have 3 galants!!lol 2 of them will beat you and i might be able to push my new TSI passed that pos car of yours if i had a Monster drink!! Dont post on my thread you bum!!Go get your paper up. Just make sure you dont buy a ebay clutch before coming to the Showdown this year ok!!lol Everyone knows what happened last year!!

See you at the Showdown BBBIIITTCCHH!!

I blew a hole in an intercooler coupler. What the fuck are you talking about? My clutch is fine. :lmfao:

b19wheels
08-20-2006, 09:04 PM
I blew a hole in an intercooler coupler. What the fuck are you talking about? My clutch is fine. :lmfao:
Yea yea yea you always got an excuse back yo mouth up at the Showdown! I will go out my way to make sure you know who i am,what i look like and what i drive!!All you do is talk crap on this site about everyone elses car and how bad there set-up looks!Stop talking and race me at the Showdown!!

Ohh yea FYI none of my Galants are 2k models... I like to keep you guessing on what i got, i see you care about me so much you looked at my old profile to find out what kinda car i got!!I told you that i would be on your mind!!Keep doing your homework on me and you might get to know a little about what i got!!Myself i never worry bout you cause your car aint shit and im going to prove it IF you come to the track.Oh yea my wife said too bad shes pregnant or she will bust that ass at the showdown too!!

Later man im out, DONT POST ON MY THREAD just bring it to the track!!

1439/2000
09-14-2006, 08:12 AM
Yea yea yea you always got an excuse back yo mouth up at the Showdown! I will go out my way to make sure you know who i am,what i look like and what i drive!!All you do is talk crap on this site about everyone elses car and how bad there set-up looks!Stop talking and race me at the Showdown!!

Ohh yea FYI none of my Galants are 2k models... I like to keep you guessing on what i got, i see you care about me so much you looked at my old profile to find out what kinda car i got!!I told you that i would be on your mind!!Keep doing your homework on me and you might get to know a little about what i got!!Myself i never worry bout you cause your car aint shit and im going to prove it IF you come to the track.Oh yea my wife said too bad shes pregnant or she will bust that ass at the showdown too!!Later man im out, DONT POST ON MY THREAD just bring it to the track!!

Wow I figured i would bring this thread to life just for people to look at that. lol thats great.

Have fun.

b19wheels
11-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Had to post a pic for the fag 1439/2000. I know it makes him mad to see my driveway magical fill-up with cars!!!