PDA

View Full Version : Underaged Smokers

Maverick
08-19-2006, 09:56 AM
Dont you just love it when you see little 14 year olds tryin to look all cool when they smoke.......i see it all the time, theres a pool parkin lot next to my house and when school gets out all the kids gather there and lightem up........i see them all the time in front of malls too......i just think its funny cause they arent even old enough to buy them, they probly just stole them from there parents

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 09:58 AM
lol don't hate on the underage smokers..:D i used to be oned..:lmfao:..cept for i knew where i could go buy them..eventhough i was underage..:D

Maverick
08-19-2006, 10:03 AM
not hating, did it make you feel cooler :p

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 10:10 AM
no not really i did it to i guess sorta fit in?? :dunno: sorta as a pressure and stress reliever also...shit happens, know i wish i had never started though..i mean i quit for like 2 and half months before but then i started back when bad shit started happening and alot of stress got put on me...

Hulud
08-19-2006, 10:11 AM
no not really i did it to i guess sorta fit in??
hence wanting to feel cooler, to fit in

:dunno: sorta as a pressure and stress reliever also...shit happens, know i wish i had never started though..i mean i quit for like 2 and half months before but then i started back when bad shit started happening and alot of stress got put on me...
sucks that happened to me last spring when school got goin but i stopped a couple months ago and we will see how it goes from there

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 10:17 AM
i mean not smoking wasn't that hard for me..it's just a way to sorta calm me down when shit get's ruff...like whenever i did quit cold turkey for those coulple of months i never really did think about picking up a smoke the whole time...

Maverick
08-19-2006, 10:22 AM
well good luck on the quitting and just try to remember.........
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1010/untitledvp5.jpg

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 10:26 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: plus +1 :lmfao: :lmao: :D

The Ninja
08-19-2006, 12:02 PM
well.......

On_Her_Face
08-19-2006, 12:04 PM
i did it for awhile.. its dumb /end thread

xaznstylegrlx
08-19-2006, 12:15 PM
who is realli over age to do nething now-a-days?

HyPer50
08-19-2006, 04:15 PM
lol i started when i was 17, so not TOO underage, but still underage. Doubt they "stole" em. they either bribed someone to buy em, had a friend buy em, or like me, they just knew of some shops that never ID. Anyways... I quit, so they can smoke all they want, just not in my car heh.

TeeJay
08-19-2006, 04:31 PM
luckily, i have an anti drug....see below

TeeJay
08-19-2006, 04:32 PM
plus, IA's a helluva drug

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 05:38 PM
:stupid: :D

RandomGuy
08-20-2006, 01:28 AM
luckily, i have an anti drug....see below
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOv

DJ XtRaK©
08-20-2006, 01:43 AM
IM QUITING SMOKING!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

RandomGuy
08-20-2006, 01:44 AM
IM QUITING SMOKING!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
i say you give into your temptations

DJ XtRaK©
08-20-2006, 01:46 AM
GTFO

TeeJay
08-20-2006, 11:52 AM
i say you give into your temptations
yes, its hard not too, after all, smoking is as addictive as jogging and m&m's....wowzers

babygurl
08-20-2006, 01:58 PM
hehe I was one of the underage smokers...and I also knew where to buy them...and I have had a job ever since I was 14 so I have pretty much paid for all my smokes :( although I do need to quit

TypeRPersonality
08-20-2006, 02:02 PM
Seriously? Does it matter? More importantly, think about all the underage drinkers

an0therh22
08-20-2006, 09:23 PM
im underage and whenever we drink we always smoke pack after pack im not addicted or anything its just pretty much a stress reliever me and my lil bro just smoke once a day we just sit there and chill its not to look cool or be cool cuz i seriously dont think its cool at all i hate the smell but yet i still do it stupid

Sibious
08-20-2006, 10:02 PM
ya, kids these days.

Tarzanman
08-21-2006, 01:05 AM
I'm glad that I never got into the habit of smoking. I was (and still am) a goody-goody kid.... only i'm not a kid anymore.

Damn, paying bills and going to work sucks! But at least I don't have to clean my room unless I feel like it :-)