PDA

View Full Version : SO i almost wen to jail last night...

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 06:57 AM
yeah i almost did...for pretty much the most stupidiest shit...let me begin....

so my friend Tony came and picked me up after he got off work last night, then he went by his house to take a shower and get fresh. after that we go get his two younger cousins..then we procede to go pick up this girl he was talking to..we were in his moms new 04 TrailBlazer SS..so anyways we pick ol girl up and i move to the back seat being nice and letting her sit in front...so we go riding around lame ass Gainesville for a little bit cause his cousins have never road around in The Rice Racpital of Georgia before on a weekend night. note they are 15 and 16..so anyways i'mthe oldest in the car...my friend Tony is 18, i'm 19, then the girl we picked up is 16 or right at it...so i was aggrivating one of my friends cousins when we pulled up next to a undecover drug unit at a red light...i call my friends cousin Ben a Penis..no big deal, well anyways one of the cops is like who said that? and i'mlike what penis? and he's like yeah i was like i did i called my lil homie one..then four cops jump out...they're all a bunch of fat asses, which is beside the point considering on of them jumped out eating acandy bar with his gun drawn...well these two cops, including the one with the gun and the candy bar com walking over to the window..and like o ho ho ho ho ho you didn't know we were cops did you you little fucking samrt ass..and i'm like yeah i did..i was like first off i seen you pull like 2 people over already tonight, second i seen the lights in the wienshiled and the tint is 0%...i was like dead giv away..and he's like let me see your licesnces ..keep in mind i'm not driving and i was in the back seat cause my DL's are suspended..so anyways i'm like hold up look while i unfasten my seat belt and rach for my wallet...and the cops like ok..so i go to udo my seat belt and grab my wallet and cops like wait what are doingfreeze and i'm like you jsut to my to go ahead and get it out..so i'm anyways here ya go here's my ID card...so he cop looks at it looks at me and then is like jsut drive up here to the mall so my friend drives up to the mall and parks while the cops keep my ID...anyways my friend and everybody are freaking out cause they're afraid they are all gonna get in toruble and i'm like no you guys won't but i more than likely will since i'm the ldest i'm tachnically responsible for all you guys..so, here comes the cops and they're like step out of the car smart ass and i'm like yeah ok, so i do...when i get out he's like so how much you had to drink tonight?? i'm like nothing..ansd they''re all like well we think your drunk..adn i'm like do i need to do s subrity test or something for you? and they're like yeah and a breath testso i'm like sure..so i take the breath test first..do it three times 000000 nothing and they still believe i'm drunk so i do the subrity..do it pass with flying colors..lol....well there like i bet you got dope or something in there don't you and i;m lie um no...my friends mom just had got the car yesterday so i guess they figured we were drug dealers cuse we were riding in a nice new car...so they procede to pat me down search me and everybody else and the car as usual..they find aboutsolutely nothing..well one cop grabbed my bag of pepper jack doritos and fucking ate them..that sorta pissed me off...well anyways they were like yeah were thinking about taking you to jail and i'm like no you aren't...i waslike the first thing is..when you arresst somebody you are required legally to have you badge visible and i haven't seen a one yet..second you have no right seeing as how i wasn't even looking or talking to you when i call my friends cousin a penis....so anyways there like well we we we can take you to jail for child molestation...and then i'm like WOW! HOLD THE PHUC UP!!! :wtf:???!?!?!?! how?? and there like since the girl is only like 15 or 16 we can...and i'm like no i was like that's my friends girl..and besides nobody has had any sex tonight..which blows...but still...so anyways the harasse us for like 30 more minutes..until one of my other friends rides down the rode yelling shit shit shit...:D and the cops are like well i guess i'll let your smar ass go...and i'm like yeah ok and puff away on a smoke.....

so there you have it people..i can't do anything without being harrased by the poilce..hell i've got pulled over more since i haven't drove then when i did drive..i mean hel just like a couple of weeks ago i got pulled over and search by 2 car loads of cops while i was wlking back home from a friends hous and i was right at the edge of my drive way...besides the cops that pulled us over last night were from like Banks county i think? but o well would of been going back to visit my cousins that work at the jail..they would of pulld me out to smoke ciggs and drink coke with them again like they did last time i was in there..:D

08-19-2006, 07:11 AM
child molester

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 07:12 AM
no that was uncalled for bro...

The Yousef
08-19-2006, 07:22 AM
...BTLFED notes!

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 07:26 AM
cop was gonna arrest me cause he heard me call my friend a penis and he had bnothing better to do with his fat lazy ass..:D

Wurm
08-19-2006, 07:35 AM
lmao chester

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 07:38 AM
lol i know right? i was like wtf how do you get that when that's my home boys girl..i tought it was funy overall cause i almost went to jail for calling my lil homeboy a penis...:D

Hektik
08-19-2006, 07:55 AM
^penis

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 08:01 AM
yup i said penis......

Julio
08-19-2006, 08:02 AM
they were probably all laughing after they were done with you.. child molester

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 08:05 AM
lol and yet again...i'm not a child molestor..since i was the oldest i was resposible for everyone technically..i just thought it was gay because i get harrased by the ploice al the time....

scabtastic
08-19-2006, 08:13 AM
They probably just saw Super Troopers..and decided to see if they can mess with some people.

blacknightteg
08-19-2006, 08:26 AM
lol, wtf is banks even like the county yall are in? if its not lol that would have been more of a dumbass thing for them to try an do. they wouldnt even be able to take you to their jail if it was out of their jurisdiction.

atlvi3tb0i
08-19-2006, 08:27 AM
lol

quickdodge®
08-19-2006, 08:29 AM
.so i take the breath test first..do it three times 000000 nothing and they still believe i'm drunk so i do the subrity.

Good thing they haven't seen this post.

'm the ldest i'm tachnically responsible for all you guys..

No you're not. The driver is. Later, QD.

b@d @pple
08-19-2006, 08:55 AM
you posted a mindnumbing novel and didnt even go to jail..you should die sir

Allshow97
08-19-2006, 08:58 AM
Gotta love the piggies :goodjob:

HiPSI
08-19-2006, 09:04 AM
they were probably all laughing after they were done with you.. child molester

truth

Keebs ð¿ð
08-19-2006, 09:06 AM
Dude, you're a child molestor??? Alright that's it, you're never riding in the skyline again, you might start touching on me and shit. That ain't cool! lirl

Hulud
08-19-2006, 09:06 AM
so you like the underage pussy?

Keebs ð¿ð
08-19-2006, 09:08 AM
so you like the underage pussy?

Ya apparently he does, I knew there was something wrong with him we the LNC met up. We were all checking out the fine ass milf and I could've sworn he was looking at her little daughter :lmfao:

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 09:26 AM
fuck no i ain't a child molester..i don't like underage pussy like Casey (Halfwit) or Yousef..lol i live in Hall county and that's were it happened....aww come one Keebler no more rides in the Skyline?? that ain't even JDM TyTe...MILF's i don't really prefer just not my type, only prefer women up to say 28 or so....

Keebs ð¿ð
08-19-2006, 09:37 AM
I know quite a few milf's who are alittle older than 18 lol. Alright, you can still ride in the skyline but if you even look like you're going to start touching on me, ejecto-seato-cuz!

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 09:42 AM
:lmfao: 2 farty 2 flossy ftl :D well of course only 18 and up for me lol..i ain't trying to go to jail again....nor prison...

1439/2000
08-19-2006, 10:05 AM
yeah i almost did...for pretty much the most stupidiest shit...let me begin....

so my friend Tony came and picked me up after he got off work last night, then he went by his house to take a shower and get fresh.

You see, its shit like that. You and Tony got fresh in the shower and thats why I didnt read anymore. You would have liked jail.

And kid with gts-t skyline: its slow.

There Im done.

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 10:08 AM
but still i like it..and no i said he went by his house to go take a shower and get fresh..not me and him in the shower together..i like it when you try and put words in my mouth...it amuses me....

1439/2000
08-19-2006, 10:11 AM
..i like it when you try and put words in my mouth...it amuses me....

What did Tony put in your mouth?

Queer.

Hulud
08-19-2006, 10:12 AM
You see, its shit like that. You and Tony got fresh in the shower and thats why I didnt read anymore. You would have liked jail.

There Im done.

Queer.
:lmfao: :lmfao:

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 10:16 AM

Queer. lets see arguing with you decreases my intelligence level for starters...and if you could read i said i think it's funny how you put words in my mouth.....:goodjob:

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 10:20 AM
also if you need more of simplier verison of what i said...it means i think it is very funny when you assume that i say one thing when i didn't..:goodjob:

Keebs ð¿ð
08-19-2006, 10:23 AM

There Im done.

Never said it was fast? It's stock, only 250 factory rated hp...

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 10:25 AM
i think the real reason he thinks it's slow is cause it's not a Mistubishi nor a Beamer..:goodjob: :D

Keebs ð¿ð
08-19-2006, 10:26 AM
Doesn't matter, I just find it funny that he's trying to jump my shit about it and I never said it was fast. You can ask anyone who's been in it, I tell everyone it's slow and skylines are overrated

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 10:30 AM
i have to agree that is very true..that is what you always told me...but still i have a fetish?? well i guess you could call it that with Skylines and Supras in general...but that's just me...:D

The Golden Child
08-19-2006, 11:12 AM

1439/2000
08-19-2006, 11:35 AM
i think the real reason he thinks it's slow is cause it's not a Mistubishi nor a Beamer..:goodjob: :D

Ive had more turbo Nissans and Infinitis than years youve been driving. lol

Im just fucking with you guys

ct9a gsr
08-19-2006, 11:47 AM
Im just fucking with you guys

Hmm... fk'n with a pair of guys who shower together? Dang... :gay:

:D :D :D

Keebs ð¿ð
08-19-2006, 12:05 PM
^^^ LIRL! I shower solo, I usually won't even let my girl shower with me. Shower time is clean up time, not get dirty time. Get your shit straight §.§. lol

GsrTurbo320
08-19-2006, 12:11 PM
Alot of shit to read....PENIS!

PRiMAdonna
08-19-2006, 12:15 PM
lmao chester

:lmfao:

Deaf Pimp
08-19-2006, 12:45 PM
Geez... can we get more English please?

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 05:31 PM
i almost got arrested for calling my lil homeboy a penis...