PDA

View Full Version : Bloodwork

GeorgeWBush
08-19-2006, 12:36 AM
I dont know if anyone on here is medically inclinded or studying medicine, but I had a question. If I had bloodwork in Oct. 05, can it have changed by now? I was told bloodwork doesn't change in less than a year, but I wasn't sure if that was correct. I have been tired all day alot lately and was curiuos if something didn't show up like hyperthyroidism, iron or b12 defencies, anything like that. If anyone could help that would be great. Thanks alot, I know there are alot of jokes in here but I am looking for seriuos answers please.

Stormhammer
08-19-2006, 12:41 AM
hm, I can't help you, but if this thread does seem to disappear from the whoreslounge, chekc in the health and fitness to see if it got moved

GeorgeWBush
08-19-2006, 12:44 AM
hm, I can't help you, but if this thread does seem to disappear from the whoreslounge, chekc in the health and fitness to see if it got moved

Ok thanks, I just knew it would get more views in here.

Stormhammer
08-19-2006, 12:46 AM
but if anything - take some multi-vitamin pills and get a goodnights sleep, also drink lots of water - and take showers in the morning ( make sure you eat a good breakfast ) - see if it'll help some - with the GA weather you may just be dehydrated ( which in turn does result in fatigue ) - so just keep drinking water till you pee clear ( I'm serious )

GeorgeWBush
08-19-2006, 12:50 AM
but if anything - take some multi-vitamin pills and get a goodnights sleep, also drink lots of water - and take showers in the morning ( make sure you eat a good breakfast ) - see if it'll help some - with the GA weather you may just be dehydrated ( which in turn does result in fatigue ) - so just keep drinking water till you pee clear ( I'm serious )

Thanks alot I appreciate it. I will try that. I tend to worry alot and always think its something terrible, my thinking is Leukemia. It sucks, but I always think illnesses are worse than they may be.

Stormhammer
08-19-2006, 12:57 AM
woo, relax then. Do those things, and then just for extra reassurance ( after you've been properly hydrated etc ) feel free to go in for a doctors checkup

btw - when your properly hydrated you will piss clear. But taking those multi-vitamin pills may make you piss a neon yellow ( so don't freak out or worry lol )

GeorgeWBush
08-19-2006, 12:59 AM
woo, relax then. Do those things, and then just for extra reassurance ( after you've been properly hydrated etc ) feel free to go in for a doctors checkup

btw - when your properly hydrated you will piss clear. But taking those multi-vitamin pills may make you piss a neon yellow ( so don't freak out or worry lol )

Lol, thanks alot. I'll make a Wal-Mart run tomorrow and get some bottled water and vitamins. I guess my body being so used to NY this was a big change.

Pher
08-19-2006, 01:09 AM
Lol, thanks alot. I'll make a Wal-Mart run tomorrow and get some bottled water and vitamins. I guess my body being so used to NY this was a big change.
Get your vitamins at GNC... Centrum just can't do what the "Mega Men" vitamins from GNC can do.

RandomGuy
08-19-2006, 01:41 AM
i think you got aids man, no offense your T cell count is low

u h4v aids l0lz!1!1!!!!1

Stormhammer
08-19-2006, 01:44 AM
^^ lol I want that keyboard