PDA

View Full Version : Revenge is a dish best served cold...

SixSquared
08-18-2006, 11:16 PM
So I checked my email a few hours ago, and noticed that there were two messages from FedEx, and they both said "Shipment notification"... So I go "WTF" and log into FedEx.com under my account, and sure enough, there's two ground packages that have been shipped using my account. I look up the address they were sent from, and they were both sent from City of Industry, CA... I didn't schedule any pickups or anything, so I became suspiscious and looked further into it. One package is a 22lb package being sent to Colorado, one is a 12lb package being sent to GA. Both were sent today, from the same address. So I google the address, and it's Vertex Racing (www.vertexracing.com), the company I bought headlights from yesterday and had overnighted so they got here today. Now the weird thing is that I never gave them my FedEx account number, so I don't know how the fuck they got it. I call FedEx to let them know that the shipments were not approved, and they said that all they could do at that time was hold thie shipment until Monday, at which point I could talk to customer service. I decide that I'll just let them keep going, and I'll call Vertex tomorrow and get it all straightened out.

But after a few beers, I get an idea and call FedEx back.

Both of the packages have been rerouted to my home address. :king:

Moral of the story: Don't try to fuck with me or I will fuck you right back. I can't wait to see what I get. :D

RandomGuy
08-18-2006, 11:18 PM
hahahahhah vertex racing tooo!

hrm... 12 lbs? that MAY be a turbo!!!

2.0civic
08-18-2006, 11:19 PM
SWEETNESS!! damnit you just hit me on aim

LiL PaKi
hahaha keep us updated

Hulud
hahahahhah vertex racing tooo!

hrm... 12 lbs? that MAY be a turbo!!!
or may be a pile of shit? :thinking:
or a ricey wing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o yea!

SixSquared
08-18-2006, 11:21 PM
Yeah I'm calling him tomorrow and basically saying if he wants his shit back he can buy it back from me. :taun:

Samurai J
08-18-2006, 11:21 PM
Nice

SixSquared
08-18-2006, 11:22 PM
I'm curious about the 22lb package... I swear if it's just like random business paperwork shit I am burning it, taking a picture, emailing to him, and telling him to fuck himself.

Normally I wouldn't really care, but my FedEx account is linked to my checking account, so that's just blatant and outright stealing from me. Not cool.

RandomGuy
08-18-2006, 11:41 PM
I'm curious about the 22lb package... I swear if it's just like random business paperwork shit I am burning it, taking a picture, emailing to him, and telling him to fuck himself.

Normally I wouldn't really care, but my FedEx account is linked to my checking account, so that's just blatant and outright stealing from me. Not cool.
i'm wondering how legal it is for you to keep the shit you get?

Can they do anything... Say its like a brand new GT40 turbo or something costing a shitload... you intercept it.... is there anything they can do liek "ewps, it was a typo, we meant to put a different number" or somethin

it'd be awesome if u can keep it... but it'd suck if they somehow turn the tables on you - again

SixSquared
08-18-2006, 11:48 PM
well basically they're either gonna pay me for the items, or I'm pressing charges for the illegal use of my account... twice in one day screams intentional use, and I never gave them my account number, so they either A) hacked me, or B) went on FedEx.com and used my credit card # to get the account number. Either way, they illegally obtained my account number and used it, and I can guarantee you that with the amount I would ask for in court, they would wish that they had just paid me. I'm already lawyered up.. I called our family lawyer after getting the emails this afternoon. I hope it's some expensive car part, too... And the better thing is that I have the addresses of where the packages were going, so if I wanted to, I can write the buyers snail mail letters saying "Your parts will be to you shortly. The company you bought them from tried to rip me off and steal from me, and we are currently resolving the issue. Feel free to ask for a refund due to their stupidity"

Basically, I don't care if people spread rumors about me, lie about me, are mean to me, whatever. Not everyone in this world is an exemplary citizen. I let that go. Steal from me and we have a problem. A big problem.

Mr_Mischif
08-19-2006, 12:13 AM
Note to self: Never steal Emily's vibrator next time I'm at her house.

SixSquared
08-19-2006, 12:15 AM
first off, that would involve you getting into my room, under my bed, and into a locked box..

second off, what the hell would you want one for?

third, I would kill you so hard you would die to death.

Mr_Mischif
08-19-2006, 12:23 AM
First: Not like I haven't done it before :la::lickpuss::bump:

Second: Iono, give one to the girl, like "Happy Birthday" and she smells it and asks "Is this used?"

Third: This makes me a little scared, but I stole a cookie when you weren't looking.

God
08-19-2006, 04:42 AM
doo eeet!

The Ren
08-19-2006, 06:20 AM
Dude I cant wait to see what you got.. thats some shit

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 06:33 AM
for real you gonna have to take pics of whatever it is that you get...lol and you are a sneaky bitch..:lmfao: but shit i would of done the same thing...

SixSquared
08-19-2006, 09:24 AM
I'm debating if I should call him and tell him I rerouted the packages... I think I'm just gonna wait till they get here so he doesn't try anything like re-rerouting them

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 09:28 AM
^^ that would probably be the best...:D :goodjob:

Keebs ð¿ð
08-19-2006, 09:33 AM
Ya, wait and see what you get first. Could be christmas coming early lol

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 09:33 AM
:stupid: :D

The Ninja
08-19-2006, 11:15 AM
its gona be funny when its 12lbs of anthrax...or something

The BUCKY
08-19-2006, 11:29 AM
^^^lirl

Bballjamal
08-19-2006, 12:40 PM
12lbs...probably a header since their site doesn't have anything worth shizz

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 05:47 PM
hey oyu can always find a dumb ass that has a car that they will fit and tel that they are real JDM TyTe headers straight from Japan and sell it to them for like 200 bucks....:D

TeeJay
08-19-2006, 06:05 PM
Moral of the story: Don't try to fuck with me or I will fuck you right back.:D
:rly: :boobies:

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 06:08 PM
^^:lmfao:

rickgiblin
08-19-2006, 11:46 PM
hey, i know im kinda late in on this thread... but when you get the shit shipped to you , if its anythign for a civic let me get it, o and remember how i bought that amp from you oer x-mas time... well i sold my system to my buddy and 2 days after he installed it, someone broke into his ride and jacked all of it. o, but back to the subject.. yea, a 97 or 98 civic... i call dibs, ill buy it from ya chick

rickgiblin
08-19-2006, 11:51 PM
hey, it its a short shifter... i want it. please, it wa my birfday yesterday :)

RandomGuy
08-20-2006, 12:38 AM
lol isnt it like a federal crime to open mail that has sum1 else's name on it? Be careful emily!

mp5o
08-20-2006, 12:53 AM
lol isnt it like a federal crime to open mail that has sum1 else's name on it? Be careful emily!

But they'll be rerouted with her address on them riiiight??

RandomGuy
08-20-2006, 12:56 AM
But they'll be rerouted with her address on them riiiight??
if i had a letter with YOUR name on it and it had my address on it, i cant open it... by law. Like my parents can't legally open my shit, even tho i live with them.

mp5o
08-20-2006, 12:57 AM
Well call em and tell em to put your name on it!

babygurl
08-20-2006, 01:00 AM
well basically they're either gonna pay me for the items, or I'm pressing charges for the illegal use of my account... twice in one day screams intentional use, and I never gave them my account number, so they either A) hacked me, or B) went on FedEx.com and used my credit card # to get the account number. Either way, they illegally obtained my account number and used it, and I can guarantee you that with the amount I would ask for in court, they would wish that they had just paid me. I'm already lawyered up.. I called our family lawyer after getting the emails this afternoon. I hope it's some expensive car part, too... And the better thing is that I have the addresses of where the packages were going, so if I wanted to, I can write the buyers snail mail letters saying "Your parts will be to you shortly. The company you bought them from tried to rip me off and steal from me, and we are currently resolving the issue. Feel free to ask for a refund due to their stupidity"

Basically, I don't care if people spread rumors about me, lie about me, are mean to me, whatever. Not everyone in this world is an exemplary citizen. I let that go. Steal from me and we have a problem. A big problem.

damn girl get them for all they have...shit can I have some money??? heh

RandomGuy
08-20-2006, 01:01 AM
oorr she can say she never got it?
lolol

mp5o
08-20-2006, 01:03 AM
^Got what? :eek: :ninja:

lol

§treet_§peed
08-20-2006, 02:22 AM
LAID.:D

2.3 Evo 8
08-20-2006, 04:37 AM
I got dibs if its a decent size turbo.

2.3 Evo 8
08-20-2006, 04:40 AM
Nevermind, they only have gay ass shit on their site.

§treet_§peed
08-20-2006, 06:36 AM
:lmao:

ahmonrah
08-20-2006, 04:20 PM
so what the fuck is it ??!!! open it emily!!! we want to know!!

§treet_§peed
08-20-2006, 04:55 PM
:stupid: i'm thinking about making a attn: emily thread and see if she answers...:D

Hulud
08-20-2006, 10:15 PM
its gonna take a couple days for her to get it

SixSquared
08-20-2006, 11:23 PM
what hulud said.. still in transit... FedEx ground is slow as balls.

I still can't wait to see what I get :D