PDA

View Full Version : FS BMW 2005 325Ci 2-door Coupe

red92hatch
08-18-2006, 06:43 PM
This is my older brother's car for sale, just curious to see if anybody here are interested. But here are the info:

BMW 325Ci
automatic
2-door coupe "Sport Package"
Titanium color with black leather interior
18,000 miles
17 in factory rims
CD player, sunroof

Asking price $22,000 obo

Here is the reason on the low price, the car has a salvage title due to a small accident on the front right bumper. All it took was replacing the right fender and front bumper, no frame damage at all "can be seen in pics". Besides that, the car is almost brand new. It's a good deal if you can live with a salvage title. We're in Lawrenceville if anyone wants to see it.

ShooterMcGavin
08-18-2006, 06:46 PM
more info on the accident please? you say no frame damage can be seen, does that mean there WAS frame damage though?

EddO
08-18-2006, 06:50 PM
NICE CAR....good luck with the sale !!

red92hatch
08-18-2006, 06:50 PM
Here are a couple shot of the engine.

Note, in the rear interior pictures above, it's not a tear on the seat, it's just white powder.

And also forgot, there is a K & N air filter installed.

red92hatch
08-18-2006, 06:54 PM
What I meant to say was that there no frame damage at all. You can see that in the pictures and also in real person. i.e original paint is still on front bumper support and fender support, no rust, no scracthes in frames paint.

khoip88
08-18-2006, 07:44 PM
how do u get a salvage title for a little accident??? how much did it cost to fix the car after the accident?

ShooterMcGavin
08-18-2006, 07:45 PM
that's what i'm wondering, hence me asking if u can tell me a bit more about the accident and what happened?

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-18-2006, 08:18 PM
damn that thing is dirty as fuck......wash it and post new pic....lol....it may help the sell......ohh whats the mileage......

RedGTS
08-18-2006, 08:26 PM
if a car gets salvaged out, means the repair would cost more than the value of the car. = not a little wreck

just be honest

A.P. Photography
08-18-2006, 09:26 PM
Post up what is really going on with the car or this will be deleted. There is NO WAY an 05 325 is going to get a salvage title from "a little accident"

Brady
08-18-2006, 09:58 PM
give me vin number...i'll look it up in BMW warranty history :D

also look like unibody damage on lf strut tower according to one of those pictures...pictures of bolts on core support/hood/fenders please and also drive side strut tower..:D

red92hatch
08-19-2006, 01:44 AM
The thing is that my brother bought the car from one of his friend. So he wasn't involve in the accident. So based on what his friend said and what I see, I considered it to be a little accident. Don't mean to trick anybody.

Yeah the car's a bit dirty, but for someone who really wants the car, then a bit of dirt wont matter.

With only 18,000 miles, kelly blue book values it at $34,465. At $22,000 obo, I think it's a decent price drop for a salvage title.

ShooterMcGavin
08-19-2006, 01:49 AM
At $22,000 obo, I think it's a decent price drop for a salvage title.
yeah, assuming there's not something seriously wrong with it. why don't you post a vin # so ppl can run a carfax on it and see what really happened.

red92hatch
08-19-2006, 03:11 AM
if you need the vin then i post it, but don't stick your nosey ass in someone's sale you broke bastard. If he ask for a high price like $27,000, then your bitchass is going to complain that's it's too high for salvage, now he's asking $22,000 and you're saying that there must something wrong. Grow up.

I know that on this forum, about 3% of the people can really afford this car, that's the only reason why I am posting it on here. So the other 97% shut up and go look at your EG, DC, Ek.

Now if anyone is interested, I'll be happy to provide you whatever you want, just send PM.

RedGTS
08-19-2006, 08:45 AM
^ that will help you sell the car, good job

No one can really afford to buy a salvage vehicle, because you cant get a loan for it, you would have to have liquid 22k, prob not gonna happen.

stackz
08-19-2006, 08:58 AM
not only that but its HARD to register a salvage title. normally have to have it inspected and the title done as rebuilt before you can tag it.

single_cam_ham
08-19-2006, 09:13 AM
really good price!

A.P. Photography
08-19-2006, 09:29 AM
if you need the vin then i post it, but don't stick your nosey ass in someone's sale you broke bastard. If he ask for a high price like $27,000, then your bitchass is going to complain that's it's too high for salvage, now he's asking $22,000 and you're saying that there must something wrong. Grow up.

I know that on this forum, about 3% of the people can really afford this car, that's the only reason why I am posting it on here. So the other 97% shut up and go look at your EG, DC, Ek.

Now if anyone is interested, I'll be happy to provide you whatever you want, just send PM.
The problem is jackass that for a 1 year old BMW to have a slavege title there has to be massive damage done or either it was a flood vehicle. You have just enough post on here to post this up and you have an attitude about a car that you know nothing about with a salvage title. At this point post up the vin so the we can see what is wrong or either PM it to Brady so he can post up what he finds in the carfax.

A.P. Photography
08-19-2006, 10:21 AM
Just a little FYI to make this thread legal and so that you know.

Important: The vehicle should not be driven until it has been rebuilt/restored, passed an inspection by this Department's Inspection Unit and has a new license plate issued and affixed to it or has the vehicle's valid special license plate (Georgia) placed back on it.

A salvage title must be obtained before the salvage vehicle is sold, disposed of as scrap metal or parts or is scrapped, dismantled or demolished.

Anyone purchasing a salvage vehicle with the intent of rebuilding it must be licensed. For licensing requirements, please contact the Georgia State Board of Registration of Used Motor Vehicle Dealers and Used Motor Vehicle Parts Dealers or click here (http://www.sos.state.ga.us/plb/usedcar/) to connect to their web site.

http://motor.etax.dor.ga.gov/motor/titles/needed/salvage.asp

PawnShopCEO
08-19-2006, 10:35 AM
not only what everyone else says.. but when its salvage.. there is NO WARRANTY on ANYTHING from BMW. so you might as well be buying a 00

khoip88
08-19-2006, 11:11 AM
so wat the vin????????????????? gave me the vin, i'll run a carfax on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless you dont want us too know the history of the car!

UpSideDownDesi
08-19-2006, 11:33 AM
yup it's always the same story "bought it from a friend/person who said lil damage to the car, but somehow it has a salvage title." Let me talk in his language "shit car's been fucked...may be they'll buy it if i tell me lil damage.....shit i am so good...no one will catch me....muahahaha." Buddy be smart replacement fender and bumper + paint will cost about $3000 from BMW.....now u do the math or tell us why a $34,000 car will get salvaged for $3K worth of damage. Post the VIN and make things easy for yourself.

Brady
08-19-2006, 01:26 PM
give me just the last 7 of the vin. I'll run it through bmw warranty history which will tell me of major damages. Also, you can take the car to Illinois and with a car that runs that has a salvage title and they will swap it over a "deemed roadworthy car". If it drives to the office in Illinois it's good enough for the road....good tidbit of info for all you scammers ;)

red92hatch
08-19-2006, 02:47 PM
I got nothing to hide with this car. I get you the vin tonight, my brother's at work.

red92hatch
08-19-2006, 02:58 PM
just found out, CAR IS SOLD!, but still going to post vin number tonight to get some closure on this post.

man
08-19-2006, 02:59 PM
weird

red92hatch
08-19-2006, 05:19 PM
WBABD33435PL05887, the car is insured, licensed, and registered.

Brett
08-19-2006, 05:31 PM

Locked.

MongolPup
08-19-2006, 06:40 PM
No Brett! Don't lock it homey, I want someone to run a carfax.

However I'm not ballsy enough to go over your head and unlock it....