PDA

View Full Version : Where To Buy ID Game Cards?

Mr_Mischif
08-18-2006, 05:25 PM
I've googled for them, but I cannot find where to buy the Initial D Game cards. You know, the ones to save your progress in the arcade game. I even emailed sega about them and they were no help, I think I got a computer. But does anyone know where to buy them? Also, would it be possible to get my sig size bumped up to like 350 char's? I've got a couple quotes.

P.S. PLEASE DON'T MOVE IT SOON! AT LEAST WAIT AN HOUR!

wantboost
08-18-2006, 08:17 PM
you buy them from the machine :goodjob:

Mr_Mischif
08-18-2006, 08:41 PM
And what if the machine is empty? My nearest ID machine was bought second-hand and I highly doubt they know where to buy them, nor do I believe that that they would. There's gotta be some place to buy them wholesale.

The Ninja
08-18-2006, 08:49 PM
mountasia?

RandomGuy
08-18-2006, 08:49 PM
ok so you mean to tell me you called sega so they can assist you by selling you blank ID game cards in bulk so you can use your little ebay bought card-reader to program/dupe them and sell so you can make $ off of them and get people further into the game without actually paying to get the progress... hrm... :jerkit:

Mr_Mischif
08-18-2006, 08:55 PM
ok so you mean to tell me you called sega so they can assist you by selling you blank ID game cards in bulk so you can use your little ebay bought card-reader to program/dupe them and sell so you can make $ off of them and get people further into the game without actually paying to get the progress... hrm... :jerkit:

:umno: I just wanted a couple for myself and to sell to some people who can't find them either, but that's good too :yes:

wantboost
08-18-2006, 09:07 PM
^^^ challenges at noth dekalb mall.

wantboost
08-18-2006, 09:08 PM
they wont be blank but they have them