PDA

View Full Version : IA.COM : The weirdest, coolest thing.

Julio
08-18-2006, 04:24 PM
For those who know me personally, know I hardly talk about IA or that I never talk or brag about the site in public, Shit I dont even have stickers in any of my cars. Ive been to meets and no one will even know.. which is great.. because I'm not in it for the fame or anything.

with that said.. the coolest shit to me personally is when I see a Car with a IA sticker on. Whats so weird about it? well , I dont know the person driving the car and have never seen the car before. Everytime I see a car w/ the IA sticker.. kinda brings a smile to my face .. thought I share... :D :gay:

~The_Duke~
08-18-2006, 04:25 PM
awwww how sweet...

BTW I need get 2 Silver stickers for my car so I can make you smile...

ct9a gsr
08-18-2006, 04:26 PM
wanna write a poem 'bout it and blog it on myspace while you're at it?

Jeeez... hehe j/k =D

quickdodgeŽ
08-18-2006, 04:26 PM
I read ya, man. I actually saw a white 2nd gen Eclipse on Collier Rd at Howell Mill yesterday while in my Bud truck that had IA stickers on the side windows. Later, QD.

Ran
08-18-2006, 04:28 PM
"Precious Moments..."

~The_Duke~
08-18-2006, 04:33 PM
It is werid cas I am driving around down here in alpharetta and see a couple cars here and there that have IA stickers on them and I discribe the car and try to find out who it is and no one ever fesses up to it lol

Hulud
08-18-2006, 04:38 PM
So he has a soft side...

rickgiblin
08-18-2006, 04:39 PM
ivfe noticed that also... i see a black 5th gen prelude alot in suwanee with ia stickers and i see ia stickers from time to time and it just makes you think on how really big this site is and whos all out there. even the leachers that havent signed up. congrat and youve done a great job :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :cheers: :D :flash: :bowdown: :bow: :guitar: :burnout: :bigdance: :dj: :iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns:

The Golden Child
08-18-2006, 05:04 PM
im sure everyone knows now who you are except the noobz Julio ..

TeeJay
08-18-2006, 05:51 PM
hell yea julio, im tryna spread it even outside of GA, heres the one u sent me recently, imma personally see to it that IA is bigger than INC in north carolina LOL

TeeJay
08-18-2006, 05:52 PM
i also have one on my other 2 cars, so im sure word is gettin out

Wurm
08-18-2006, 05:56 PM
driver gonna get banned from NC lol

TeeJay
08-18-2006, 05:57 PM
phuc dat

BTLFED
08-18-2006, 06:00 PM
No one ever speaks of the black SUV of doom with the IA stickers on it...... :ninja:

1439/2000
08-18-2006, 06:03 PM
Can you see it?

Well its blue and on the bottom right of the windshield.

And yes I'm getting a bigger turbo. lol

BTLFED
08-18-2006, 06:05 PM
Is it even on that part of the car Jay? I thought it was somewhere else lol

Edit: Yeah, like on the windshield LOL

1439/2000
08-18-2006, 06:06 PM
Is it even on that part of the car Jay? I thought it was somewhere else lol

Yeah its on the windshield. I thought it was in the pic. But just barely.

BTLFED
08-18-2006, 06:07 PM
Yeah its on the windshield. I thought it was in the pic. But just barely.

Damn you, I just edited my post to say the windshield hahaha

MachNU
08-18-2006, 08:16 PM
For those who know me personally, know I hardly talk about IA or that I never talk or brag about the site in public, Shit I dont even have stickers in any of my cars. Ive been to meets and no one will even know.. which is great.. because I'm not in it for the fame or anything.

with that said.. the coolest shit to me personally is when I see a Car with a IA sticker on. Whats so weird about it? well , I dont know the person driving the car and have never seen the car before. Everytime I see a car w/ the IA sticker.. kinda brings a smile to my face .. thought I share... :D :gay:

BUHAHAHAHAH I know who you are seeing as how i got you on video at Commerce, and i work with your little brother!!!! :ninja:

Tracy
08-18-2006, 08:28 PM
You're gay Julio...but all of my cars have BIG ASS IA stickers on them. They even match my scheme and I had them cut myself :) Now give me my money f00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GsrTurbo320
08-18-2006, 08:43 PM

you should put a sticker " IA owner " so we know who you are..:goodjob:

The Yousef
08-18-2006, 10:38 PM
fuk IA