PDA

View Full Version : VENOM 400 HELP!!

gt3DelSol914
08-18-2006, 08:30 AM
A friend of mine just gave me a venom 400 for free that is is working condition and i am haveing some trouble installing it. i know that 2 wires are for the led light on the venom 400 cover, and the other 2 wires are for the power and the ground wire, and the last two wires are for the TPS sensor and the MAP sensor, but the problem i am having is that i dont know witch wire to connect them to on each sensor. the TPS sensor has three wires on it one white, one green and white, and red and yellow, and the MAP sensor also has three wires on it i think but i am unsure of which wire i am suppose to run the venom 400 to on each sensor, this would be alot easier if my friend had not lost the instructions. i have searched the web and found nothing so far so i would appreciate any feedback that you guys have.Thanks.

§treet_§peed
08-18-2006, 11:41 AM
have you tried going to www.honda-tech.com yet?? probably find it there..or try here http://www.automotivehelper.com/cat1059/ ...this is just imo but venom moudlators blow balls...but that's just imo...

gt3DelSol914
08-18-2006, 03:32 PM
thanks man it didn't even cross my mind to try those sites, but you are probably right about the modulator because i have heard that they are not worth a shit and other people say otherwise but i am thinking the same as you.

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 07:33 AM
i wold of just went with a piggy back system off some sort..u know like a stand alone shits or maybe even just a chipped ecu..with either Hondata, Chrome, Ubber something of that sort ..but it's kool..plust i hate the way they make your car idle..make it sound like a fart machine or something..

Julio
08-19-2006, 08:21 AM
Venom 400 works "ok" with Automatics non vtec hondas and you will waste more gas.

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 09:19 AM
exactly POS ftl.....