PDA

View Full Version : Random ATL Why we cant do this

Tank
08-17-2006, 11:31 PM
check this video this should be us damn

http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k90/element11186/?action=view&current=Chi2k6.flv&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1 :look:

2.3 Evo 8
08-17-2006, 11:43 PM
Go to the drag races? Import Showdown is right around the corner dog.

Repost Squintz
08-17-2006, 11:45 PM
that video was too short....

Tank
08-17-2006, 11:45 PM
no moron get a video like this duh

2.3 Evo 8
08-17-2006, 11:49 PM
Tank, we've been talking about doing a video like that for almost a year now. Shit, we have plenty of video between a bunch of us. Fuck it, lets do it.

Charles, get yo ass in here! :)

2.3 Evo 8
08-17-2006, 11:50 PM
:2up: ..and I'm not psychic, how the hell I'm suppose to know what you meant. Assmuncher! :goodjob:

ct9a gsr
08-17-2006, 11:59 PM
What? Make a video giving an epic-type theme? Looks like just a bunch of random video footage put together randomly with Supras being the main point of the video. For a teaser video, it's decent... but don't get why its so special.

On another note, there's some guy in the Meets sub-forum trying to make an Atlanta DvD... he's got a billion ppl ready and willing to do anything stupid just to get on camera, should prove to be interesting... lol.

On another another note, we tried to make a video similar to Houston Racing last year with no success... the closest I got to make a video of a collaboration of cars was the Speedmonkey video I made awhile ago... but I've gotten a lot lot better since then.

TIGERJC
08-18-2006, 12:09 AM
What? Make a video giving an epic-type theme? Looks like just a bunch of random video footage put together randomly with Supras being the main point of the video. For a teaser video, it's decent... but don't get why its so special.

On another note, there's some guy in the Meets sub-forum trying to make an Atlanta DvD... he's got a billion ppl ready and willing to do anything stupid just to get on camera, should prove to be interesting... lol.

On another another note, we tried to make a video similar to Houston Racing last year with no success... the closest I got to make a video of a collaboration of cars was the Speedmonkey video I made awhile ago... but I've gotten a lot lot better since then.

try it again

Halfwit
08-18-2006, 08:39 AM
it had one run in it and it was like 3 seconds of it..gayness