PDA

View Full Version : Terrorists - Dont know if you guys know this or not.

AtifSajid
08-17-2006, 01:21 PM
They think that if you are Muslim living in a non-muslim country, that you have just as much right to die as a non-muslim.

There reasoning behind it..think about..

In the World Trade Center bombing(if it was done by Muslims), there was a floor that had atleast 100 Bengali's(Bangladesh). All those Bengali's were more than likely Muslim. They all died in the tradegy. I didnt know this until recently when a Muslim Bengali friend of mine told me his cousin was in that building and the people he was working for were all from bangladesh.

Those bombers didnt take into account that there might be Muslims in that building.

Also for the planes that got hijacked, they didnt check the passenger manifest to see if there were any Muslims on board.

I can go on, about the trains in Europe...etc..

I am completely against this shit. I just had a long discussion with a fellow Muslim who was crying about how they are thinking about doing racial profiling against "brown people" in Europe due to the last stopped hijacking when they get on a flight. Stopping them and completely checking them.

To me there is nothing wrong with that, I cant do anything about it, I just have to suffer due to some of my people not knowing how to act.

Anyones thought..I know I may get some hate mail for this, but this is the truth. Killing yourself for Islam, or killing innocent people for your religion is COMPLETELY wrong.

So in other words if my family is anywhere near a bomber or a hijacker, they will be dead without reason..I'm not down with that.

Peace out.

Ran
08-17-2006, 01:25 PM
"One bad apple spoils the bunch."

I think that's how the proverb went. Sucks, but they'd be doing the same thing had it been blacks, asians, hispanics, or whatever.

The Golden Child
08-17-2006, 01:31 PM
i do know that the terrorists killed alot of people ..
they killed my friends family friends of familys and so on ..

The Yousef
08-17-2006, 01:33 PM
very well said bro... :goodjob:

LiL PaKi
08-17-2006, 01:36 PM
very well said bro... :goodjob:

ditto :goodjob:

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-17-2006, 01:37 PM
I agree with you Atif. *Innocent until proven guilty.*

Hulud
08-17-2006, 01:44 PM
those terrorists aren't real muslims anyways

Dirty Octopus™
08-17-2006, 01:56 PM
oh sense an IA brown uprising coming...:rolleyes:

Keebs ð¿ð
08-17-2006, 02:44 PM
oh sense an IA brown uprising coming...:rolleyes:

Kill Whitey! Just spare the elves...

ahmonrah
08-17-2006, 02:55 PM
~walking up to poduim, clearing throat, clutching award~ "i'd like to thank those extremists for taking the police eye off of my black people and latino brothas. without your efforts we'd more than now, still be pulled over incessantly, ran from and grossly and unfairly treated. keep up the good(?) work!!

TeeJay
08-17-2006, 02:56 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/orlytowel.jpg

Hulud
~walking up to poduim, clearing throat, clutching award~ "i'd like to thank those extremists for taking the police eye off of my black people and latino brothas. without your efforts we'd more than now, still be pulled over incessantly, ran from and grossly and unfairly treated. keep up the good(?) work!!
:lmfao:

TeeJay
what about the owls?

ahmonrah
08-17-2006, 03:00 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/orlytowel.jpg:lmfao: :police:

The Ninja
08-17-2006, 03:04 PM
heh yea.....

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-17-2006, 03:11 PM
that owl !!!

LIRLL!!!

The Golden Child
08-17-2006, 04:00 PM
kill the owl ..

LiL PaKi
08-17-2006, 05:35 PM
those terrorists aren't real muslims anyways

I concure b/c if they were really Muslims they wouldn't be killing harmless innocent people which contridicts Islam... but God's the one to say who really is or isn't and who is or isn't going to hell...

GsrTurbo320
08-17-2006, 05:50 PM
They think that if you are Muslim living in a non-muslim country, that you have just as much right to die as a non-muslim.

There reasoning behind it..think about..

In the World Trade Center bombing(if it was done by Muslims), there was a floor that had atleast 100 Bengali's(Bangladesh). All those Bengali's were more than likely Muslim. They all died in the tradegy. I didnt know this until recently when a Muslim Bengali friend of mine told me his cousin was in that building and the people he was working for were all from bangladesh.

Those bombers didnt take into account that there might be Muslims in that building.

Also for the planes that got hijacked, they didnt check the passenger manifest to see if there were any Muslims on board.

I can go on, about the trains in Europe...etc..

I am completely against this shit. I just had a long discussion with a fellow Muslim who was crying about how they are thinking about doing racial profiling against "brown people" in Europe due to the last stopped hijacking when they get on a flight. Stopping them and completely checking them.

To me there is nothing wrong with that, I cant do anything about it, I just have to suffer due to some of my people not knowing how to act.

Anyones thought..I know I may get some hate mail for this, but this is the truth. Killing yourself for Islam, or killing innocent people for your religion is COMPLETELY wrong.

So in other words if my family is anywhere near a bomber or a hijacker, they will be dead without reason..I'm not down with that.

Peace out.

Remember that flight, the one that got deverted to the boston airport? just the other day. . .
& everyone had to be questioned,everything had to be searched.. when they interviewed the muslim chick, one of the passengers, they were so hardcore racist n shit towards her n more tougher questions against her and she was detained the longest also.- as what was on the interview- she was crying and shit also.

The Ninja
08-17-2006, 05:56 PM
wow thats terrible.

RandomGuy
08-17-2006, 06:00 PM
Hrm i did read somewhere that the lowest number of deaths on 9/11 in the WTC's were of the Jewish faith, i'm talkin you can count them on your hand. It just makes you think.

food for thought

LiL PaKi
08-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Hrm i did read somewhere that the lowest number of deaths on 9/11 in the WTC's were of the Jewish faith, i'm talkin you can count them on your hand. It just makes you think.

food for thought

It was some sort of Jewish holiday or something like that...

ahmonrah
08-18-2006, 01:21 AM
coincidence??? I THINK NOT!! agent mulder and scully told me so, and they got their info from the lone gunman, yeah the 3 geeks that get all the good info.

nightracer
08-18-2006, 05:14 AM
Yes I love Muslim extremists for that reason. Keep up the bombing, keep up the threats hell keep doin what it do. As long as this shit is goin on, I can get ahead and act a damn fool.... And party my ass off! http://www.streetracingdayton.com/forum/images/smilies/2/headbang.gif

Hektik
08-18-2006, 05:36 AM
^ ur fucking ingnorant people died becasue of this shit and ur celebrating it so u can fucking "party your ass off".
I mean I understand its a joke but it hits close to home and realistically theres nothing funny about it.