PDA

View Full Version : 8/27 - Festival Peachtree Latino 2006

thinkfast®
08-17-2006, 12:24 PM
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/371/1dg9.png

Downtown/Underground will be shut down for a good time next weekend 8/27/06, a mix of Latin music, art, FOOD, etc.. this is always a good time, I've been every year. visit www.festivalpeachtreelatino.com for more info

Pablo
08-17-2006, 12:53 PM
i am definatly gonna hit that event!

thinkfast®
08-17-2006, 12:57 PM
see you there puto, probly eatin a plate of bandeja paisa, maybe a torta cubana and after that some Horchata

Im gonna starve myself for 3 days before this event just to eat all that food, gaaaah damn!

lsxtreme
08-17-2006, 05:12 PM
like kazzam gimme directionz and i'll bring the squad out just for the starving pig meat hahah

SLow_POke
08-17-2006, 05:16 PM
sweet . will be there also:goodjob:

-Ernie

Tasuki_Civic
08-17-2006, 05:19 PM
lol atlanta wont like that at all....they already hate tha fact that there are too many mexicans running around here without a green card.......and now they're going to celebrate. lol atlanta's hates days like this. you can bet your heart on it

aaronfelipe
08-17-2006, 05:19 PM
Might try to hit it up.

thinkfast®
08-17-2006, 06:03 PM
lol atlanta wont like that at all....they already hate tha fact that there are too many mexicans running around here without a green card.......and now they're going to celebrate. lol atlanta's hates days like this. you can bet your heart on it

Atlanta hasnt hated it for the past 6 years, they have all gone off without a problem.. dont get why you'd think that :thinking:

Bballjamal
08-17-2006, 07:08 PM
I'm going there JUST for the latina's and some food!

Edit: Just the latina's........no food! Just remembered bathroom facilities during downtown festivals SUCK......

SLow_POke
08-17-2006, 09:06 PM

are you speaking on behalf of atlanta?

and to who ever dont like :2up: .

-Ernie

Tasuki_Civic
08-23-2006, 07:29 PM
are you speaking on behalf of atlanta?

and to who ever dont like :2up: .

-Ernie

lol dont get angry i was only jokin i have latin in my blood. altho i was jokin it doesntm ean that im right. anything too cultural that shuts down atlanta like caribean or latin fest. its quitely infamous. but you have rigth to celebrate if tha right things are taken place with the officials.

Scrilla
08-24-2006, 06:06 PM
Damn, almost forgot bout this....

We have a meet on sunday....but fuck it....

Hit me on the CHIRP ricky....

thinkfast®
08-24-2006, 06:51 PM
thats whats up mario, I'll hit you up.. what time you talkin bout rollin

Hektik
08-24-2006, 07:25 PM

just cause ur a Latino doesnt mean u dont have a green card. that was a pretty ignorant comment. its not like its the first or last time that a Latin festival is going down. shit ill probably be there with all my family and all our Citizenshipshttp://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/2up.gif

P. A.
08-27-2006, 10:33 AM
just cause ur a Latino doesnt mean u dont have a green card. that was a pretty ignorant comment. its not like its the first or last time that a Latin festival is going down. shit ill probably be there with all my family and all our Citizenshipshttp://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/2up.gif

x2.. +1 for ya