PDA

View Full Version : dyno tune

b.a.d. s2000
08-17-2006, 12:01 AM
Now i know everyone has their fav. tuner shop, so let's just keep it to yourself. All the sponsors on ia seem to charge around 100/hr, that's fine with me. But i haven't dealt with any of them before, so if any of you guys like the way u were treated while u were there and like the way ur car turned out, let me know. All i need is VAFCII tuning for my car. Any comments is appreciated.

Z0_o6
08-17-2006, 06:41 AM
a friend of mine took his turbo GSR Civic Si up to Scotty at MSPi, and came back thrilled. the car runs great, and has survived the track multiple times and almost constant beating. I have to say, any time you have the car tuned and the tuner pays attention to what you want while still keeping it conservative enough to survive the leadfoot is OK in my book.

4dmin
08-17-2006, 07:25 AM
i do all of my dyno time at Batlground they fucking rock, i've also been to a dyno day at Mainstream and if they were closer i would go there more ofter as well. Both are great shops.

Nemesis
08-17-2006, 07:54 AM
I got my S-AFC tuning done for my Cougar on nitrous, and most shops arent too knowledgeable about that car, but Dan @ BatlGround was and suprised me. Definintly reccommend them. Im not a cheerleader lol And I support any shop that has treated me well. Mainstream and Mahdavi are awesome as well!

b.a.d. s2000
08-17-2006, 09:25 AM
thanx guys

§treet_§peed
08-17-2006, 12:11 PM
yay MSP and Battle Gorund FTW! but MSP expecially if your gonna be getting a Honda tuned..