PDA

View Full Version : [rant] Morning drivers...

4dmin
08-16-2006, 07:48 AM
ok so you know how you can tell if a driver isn't going to work in the morning... b/c they can't FUCKING DRIVE!!!!

so i'm rolling down sugarloaf passing the richards middle (going the speed limit), this asshole infront of me is probably 10ft from the intersection and the light turns yellow he slams on his breaks like the light has been yellow for a while... i'm like :eek: WTF slam on brakes going rate of speed 45-50, lock down breaks and i pull into the turning lane where no one was b/c i certaintly didn't want to take the chance of sliding into him considering we are on the down slope of a hill (i wasn't following to close :2up: ) ....

why do people fucking come to a dead stop at yellow lights??? ahhh that is the most annoying thing in the world... i felt like getting out of my car to knock him the fuck out... if a light just turns yellow and you are right at the beginning of the intersecton accelerating GO FUCKING THROUGH IT!!!! ahhh [/rant}

Nemesis
08-16-2006, 07:51 AM
amen, preach it sister paula!

Ms Dollar
That's what happened with my accident. Sitting in shitty Alpharetta traffic one day and this guy gets halfway through an intersection slams on his brakes, ??, and BAM. I cream the back of his car. Then he puts his car into reverse like he's going to back up out of the intersection. wtf. Anyways, I get fined for following too closely because he thought that he wouldn't have made it through the intersection. :2up: Good thing is he probably got reemed at work because it was a company car. :yes:

Allshow97
ok so you know how you can tell if a driver isn't going to work in the morning... b/c they can't FUCKING DRIVE!!!!

so i'm rolling down sugarloaf passing the richards middle (going the speed limit), this asshole infront of me is probably 10ft from the intersection and the light turns yellow he slams on his breaks like the light has been yellow for a while... i'm like :eek: WTF slam on brakes going rate of speed 45-50, lock down breaks and i pull into the turning lane where no one was b/c i certaintly didn't want to take the chance of sliding into him considering we are on the down slope of a hill (i wasn't following to close :2up: ) ....

why do people fucking come to a dead stop at yellow lights??? ahhh that is the most annoying thing in the world... i felt like getting out of my car to knock him the fuck out... if a light just turns yellow and you are right at the beginning of the intersecton accelerating GO FUCKING THROUGH IT!!!! ahhh [/rant}

Well people are just fuckin retarded if that shitz turns yellow I just speed right through that mofo and hope I don't have :police: :police: :police: on my ass after it's said and done.

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2006, 07:52 AM
AHHHHHH [/mocking]

thinkfast®
08-16-2006, 08:04 AM
aaaaaaw thats too bad paulina

now man up nigga, what happens when that driver of the '72 monte carlo you cut off gets on IA and does IP check on dat ass??

man up

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2006, 08:05 AM
paul is about to mask his IP now

thinkfast®
08-16-2006, 08:11 AM
LIRL, he gonna be recordin all activity logs

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2006, 08:12 AM
baaaaaaaaaaaahahahah
Paul sittin at his desk monitoring all new users

4dmin
08-16-2006, 08:13 AM
we already record logs and you won't find my real ip anyway b/c i'm going through and ISA server so thats all you will ever hit ;)

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2006, 08:14 AM
you never know paul, this guy could be a super nerd/gangsta, the internet is the information super highway!

The Yousef
08-16-2006, 08:15 AM
http://www.imagechannels.com/upimgs/mango-lassi1.jpg

http://www.cuisinecuisine.com/images/mango.jpg

civic95
08-16-2006, 09:03 AM
Red light cameras have people paranoid, which is causing more accidents.