PDA

View Full Version : Justice will be served

DnBmama05
08-15-2006, 07:25 PM
some of you may remember my thread a while back about the two girls that fucked up my yard... well, they screwed up a few too many times. if you watched the news tonight they are now in custody for i believe 2 counts of arson (they burned down one of the houses in our neighborhood that i know of) they also were involved in the church right down the street from me they broke into and caused 10,000-12,000 $ worth of damage, i believe 3 counts of burglary and also trespassing... i think i even left some out... 14 and 17 years old... sucks for them :rolleyes:

JustinSane110™
08-15-2006, 07:28 PM
Aww, so that means I cant come by with a paintball gun and shoot one of them in their rolls now huh? :lmfao:

BTW, glad they caught them. :goodjob:

§treet_§peed
08-15-2006, 07:28 PM
yeah i saw that shit on the news eailier...was it those same girls for real??? o shit they got :smilwowne for real! haha, but sorry about your yard getting messed up

~The_Duke~
08-15-2006, 07:30 PM
I didnt catch the orginal thread, but glad they caught them since they did some of that shit...

I hope they put them in with the general population when they get older...

DnBmama05
08-15-2006, 08:01 PM
i used to do stupid shit when i was young... ya know... putting for sale signs in other people's yards and all... but nothing THAT serious... I haven't seen the news yet but it will be on at 10 so i'm gonna take a look... my neighbors actually came down to tell me and i heard them say a little bit about the story that will be on. justinsane... if i catch her walking down the road in a mini skirt and heels again i'll be sure to call you and your paintball gun ;)

babygurl
08-15-2006, 08:29 PM
I bet you the 14 will get off with probation, and her record will go away when she turns 18...

Kinda the same thing happened to my cousin....

DnBmama05
08-15-2006, 08:37 PM
maybe, but she's already got criminal trespassing, screwin with my yard, and fucking with a mailbox (federal offense) just in my yard... i don't know if her age will get her out of 2 arsons and the amount of damage done to that church... that's some pretty serious stuff... if she's doing that at 14 what will she do at 16...19...20 it sucks more for the other because i believe she will be 18 in october

babygurl
08-15-2006, 08:55 PM
maybe, but she's already got criminal trespassing, screwin with my yard, and fucking with a mailbox (federal offense) just in my yard... i don't know if her age will get her out of 2 arsons and the amount of damage done to that church... that's some pretty serious stuff... if she's doing that at 14 what will she do at 16...19...20 it sucks more for the other because i believe she will be 18 in october

you could be right...the total damage to what my cousin did was over $100,000 but it was all by accident...stupid but an accident....trying to dry his socks in a barn heh dumb ass..........

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 09:02 PM
I heard about the church incident on the news. Crazy how you are wrapped up with the same girls in a crazy ass way though

TIGERJC
08-15-2006, 09:03 PM
I jst saw it on fox 5, wow they are screwed

GsrTurbo320
08-15-2006, 09:28 PM
some of you may remember my thread a while back about the two girls that fucked up my yard... well, they screwed up a few too many times. if you watched the news tonight they are now in custody for i believe 2 counts of arson (they burned down one of the houses in our neighborhood that i know of) they also were involved in the church right down the street from me they broke into and caused 10,000-12,000 $ worth of damage, i believe 3 counts of burglary and also trespassing... i think i even left some out... 14 and 17 years old... sucks for them :rolleyes:

DAAAMMNNN haha I agree, sucks for them youngins

The Golden Child
08-15-2006, 09:47 PM
they gunna be someones bitch ..

Jaimecbr900
08-15-2006, 10:07 PM
It's on Channel 2 right now.

The mom of the 17 yr old was on there crying crocodile tears for her daughter that is supposedly "in love" with the 14 yr old girl. :rolleyes:

The mom says that the 14 yr old was the ring leader and her daughter, who is pretty damn ugly with that pink hair, just sat around and "waited for her" outside the church and the houses they vandalized and torched. :rolleyes: :blah:

The 14 yr old is going to be charged for the same thing, but she is not in jail like the 17 yr old.....she's been turned over to her parents.

What I found odd was that the mom that was crying and stuff, LOST custody of her a few years back because the teen was "troubled", but now she's all worried about her daughter not being able to handle life in jail.....?????.....

Anyway, glad they got caught.

Allshow97
08-16-2006, 06:27 AM
Them bitches got what they deserved! Blanket party anyone? anyone? :fightpig:

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2006, 07:23 AM
crying for attention

thinkfast®
08-16-2006, 07:47 AM
they nelected and need some love, thats all that is

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2006, 08:04 AM
yeah, us as grown folks need to reach out to the younger generation

thinkfast®
08-16-2006, 08:06 AM
bridge the gap

:locks fingers together, makin a bridge:

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2006, 08:08 AM
awesome man
: makes an eagle out of hands:
: does flying motion:

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2006, 08:13 AM
Happy Hands Club son!
we keepz it real!

thinkfast®
08-16-2006, 08:19 AM
LIRL, puta man, estos gringos pendejos no tienen control de sus hijos

oops, musta hit teh SAP lock on my keyboard, sorry guys

back to your regularly scheduled posting, already in progress

DnBmama05
08-19-2006, 03:54 PM
It's on Channel 2 right now.

The mom of the 17 yr old was on there crying crocodile tears for her daughter that is supposedly "in love" with the 14 yr old girl. :rolleyes:

The mom says that the 14 yr old was the ring leader and her daughter, who is pretty damn ugly with that pink hair, just sat around and "waited for her" outside the church and the houses they vandalized and torched. :rolleyes: :blah:

The 14 yr old is going to be charged for the same thing, but she is not in jail like the 17 yr old.....she's been turned over to her parents.

What I found odd was that the mom that was crying and stuff, LOST custody of her a few years back because the teen was "troubled", but now she's all worried about her daughter not being able to handle life in jail.....?????.....

Anyway, glad they got caught.

yeah i saw that too... both my husband's and my jaws dropped when we heard that story about her being her soul mate and all that crap. if you saw more than a headshot of that one girl you'd know why she was just sitting around waiting on the other one when they did those things - she's like 300 lbs! nevermind the pink hair haha the other had blue hair for a while. the same night that news story aired the 14 year old was sitting on myspace while her lover was sitting in jail :gay: and i passed her on the way to work while she was waiting on the school bus at the end of her driveway (which the cops later came and picked her up from school to take her to court). :rolleyes: i was tired of sleeping with one eye open.

MongolPup
08-19-2006, 06:14 PM
and Think, most white people have no problem controlling their kids.

§treet_§peed
08-19-2006, 06:18 PM
^^:lmfao: :lmfao:

TeeJay
08-19-2006, 06:35 PM
oh my lord this thread took a sudden turn for the ghey...talkin bout bridges and eagles wtf