PDA

View Full Version : My day

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 03:14 PM
Ok so today I have been in a fighting and pissed off mood! This is my story.......
I go to West Ga and the available parking here is horrible. There is never anywhere to park and you have to literally stalk people to their cars in order to get a spot. So this morning when I get here which was 9 am, there was no where to park. So I did as usual. I waited in one lane for someone to walk to there car and move. Well, I had been waiting for over 15 minutes and was running late for class. I finally saw someone and I followed them to their car. Well, as soon as the person moves their car this chick from no where swoops into my spot. I was like WTF Bitch! I know she saw my damn blinker on for that spot. So I just sat there and gave her this evil ass eye like don't be suprised if you come back outside and your shit is fucked up. Seriously thought about flatting her tire but didn't want her to find my car and fuck my shit up because then I would have to kill her! So I had to leave campus to go pick up a check in Downtown ATL. Traffic out the ass. My next class was at 2 but I got here late because of traffic, took the vallet people at leat 15 minutes to bring my car back to me, had to get gas, and had to eat. So when I finally get to the campus of course there is no where to park so I do the usual and again I find someone. So I wait with my blinker on and I be damned if another chick called herself swooping into my damn spot. So by then I was heated. I put my car in park, rolled my window down, took my seat belt off and yelled at her "did you not see me waiting here for this spot?" I guess she saw me get ready to get out of my car and replied "oh you were waiting for this?" I said "yeah." She tried to play dumb like she did not see me there clear as day light with my fucking blinker on. I swear I was about to whoop her ass no joke! People are really testing my patience today! I think I might need to make an example so people know not to fuck with me because I am an angry black woman! Oh and I was late to class and was locked out.

LiL PaKi
08-15-2006, 03:17 PM
awww I hope your day gets brighter!

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 03:17 PM
sounds like a good day

Ran
08-15-2006, 03:18 PM
Wow, that sucks. Yea, I pretty much hate people too. Thought about joining Yousef in blowing up places but I dunno.

HvyArms
08-15-2006, 03:19 PM
Wow, that sucks. Yea, I pretty much hate people too. Thought about joining Yousef in blowing up places but I dunno.

Im gonna get you Ran.

The Golden Child
08-15-2006, 03:19 PM
sorry about your day sould of broke there windows and left ..

HvyArms
08-15-2006, 03:22 PM
ahhhh booo. quit whinning like a whinning whiner, you can't go back and change anything. you can't get the time back you wasted, or the gas you wasted, or the sweat. you're assed out basically. you want a hug? I got them for the low

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 03:32 PM
ahhhh booo. quit whinning like a whinning whiner, you can't go back and change anything. you can't get the time back you wasted, or the gas you wasted, or the sweat. you're assed out basically. you want a hug? I got them for the low
Yeah I could use a hug. Are running any specials?

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 03:33 PM
Oh yeah I decided today, it's official I hate people. I told my friend today I was thinking of going on a killing spree and killing every human in sight just cause. Sounds good

quickdodgeŽ
08-15-2006, 03:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/nickle.jpg

Later, QD.

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 03:34 PM
awww I hope your day gets brighter!
Thanks but seeing that it's about to pour here in Carrollton I don't think that is going to happen but on the brighter side I will be depositing some mula into my account *cha ching*:D

HvyArms
08-15-2006, 03:35 PM
Yeah I could use a hug. Are running any specials?

1 Hug, FiveHunid. If I like you 3. If you're not a friend of mine, it's gon' cost you Nine.

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 03:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/nickle.jpg

Later, QD.
Hell naw!:lmfao:

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 03:36 PM
1 Hug, FiveHunid. If I like you 3. If you're not a friend of mine, it's gon' cost you Nine.
Damn nigga! Do yall have a whole sale store somewhere?

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 03:40 PM
: steals a hug from blues:
BYE NIGGA

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 03:42 PM
: steals a hug from blues:
BYE NIGGA
Awwww that was so sweet now get off me before someone sees us lol

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 03:42 PM
:Texts jesse:
sup man, where you at....?
LIRL

LiL PaKi
08-15-2006, 03:43 PM
Thanks but seeing that it's about to pour here in Carrollton I don't think that is going to happen but on the brighter side I will be depositing some mula into my account *cha ching*:D

'eh it just rained here.. the sun is back out... gotta love GA weather..

money is always good... reminds my i needa go to the bank and deposit some..

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 03:47 PM
:Texts jesse:
sup man, where you at....?
LIRL
*dust off my clothes*
Is this a set up?:camera:

HvyArms
08-15-2006, 03:47 PM
Damn nigga! Do yall have a whole sale store somewhere?

..hold on...HOLLLUP...someone just called me a nigga? You gets no hug, plus you owe me a G.

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 03:49 PM
*dust off my clothes*
Is this a set up?:camera:

LIRL, not this time

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 03:54 PM
..hold on...HOLLLUP...someone just called me a nigga? You gets no hug, plus you owe me a G.
WHAT!!! I dont owe you a g**damn thang!!! You lucky I didn't rob your mark ass!!! Shit I don't you ol' stankin ass hugs anyway! Shiiiiiiiiittt! Arm pits smell like last week

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 03:55 PM
LIRL, not this time
Oh cuz I thought I was gonna have to bust someone's windshield in

HvyArms
08-15-2006, 04:11 PM
WHAT!!! I dont owe you a g**damn thang!!! You lucky I didn't rob your mark ass!!! Shit I don't you ol' stankin ass hugs anyway! Shiiiiiiiiittt! Arm pits smell like last week

Me a mark? LOLOL imagine that, damn....:lmfao: I wouldn't even be charging you, if ya breath didn't smell like wet farts, but see I'm willing to deal with all of that. For a fee.

PS. My armpits smell like ya momma

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 04:17 PM
Me a mark? LOLOL imagine that, damn....:lmfao: I wouldn't even be charging you, if ya breath didn't smell like wet farts, but see I'm willing to deal with all of that. For a fee.

PS. My armpits smell like ya momma
Well fuck you and yo fee. I took a shower today and I don't need sweaty balls rubbing against my thigh. I'm allergic to shit stains and sour nuts

HvyArms
08-15-2006, 04:19 PM
Well fuck you

You promise?

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 04:21 PM
You promise?
Never!!!
I'm going to class now!!! Talk to you guys tommorrow
BYE

A1EX
08-15-2006, 08:20 PM
Well fuck you and yo fee. I took a shower today and I don't need sweaty balls rubbing against my thigh. I'm allergic to shit stains and sour nuts
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

GsrTurbo320
08-15-2006, 09:33 PM
sounds like a typical day in the city

quickdodgeŽ
08-15-2006, 09:34 PM
^^^ You wouldn't know. Later, QD.

BlkCD5
08-15-2006, 10:26 PM
^speaks from experience. Bluesclues, i guess the Woo saaw wouldn't of worked. People just don't realize what an angry black women can do. Its even more dangerous when they wear high heels. :no:

Allshow97
08-16-2006, 06:23 AM
Traffic and Parking out at West GA is just fuckin retarded. My Ex used to go there and it seemed as though every time I went out there to see her I got one of them gay ass parking tickets from the West GA Police for parking in the wrong color section or some stupid shit. Stupid bastards!

HvyArms
08-16-2006, 11:23 AM
Traffic and Parking out at West GA is just fuckin retarded. My Ex used to go there and it seemed as though every time I went out there to see her I got one of them gay ass parking tickets from the West GA Police for parking in the wrong color section or some stupid shit. Stupid bastards!

where's my quote??