PDA

View Full Version : Getting Your Memory Erased

Ran
08-15-2006, 02:21 PM
Anyone ever thought of doing this?

I saw one place that did it and checked it out. They make you sign all sorts of liability sh*t before doing it incase something goes wrong and what-not. Do you think it's for real? I know I've got some thing I'd like to forget.

Wurm
08-15-2006, 02:22 PM
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Ran
08-15-2006, 02:24 PM
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless MindTranslation: "Ignorance is Bliss"

LiL PaKi
08-15-2006, 02:26 PM
why erase your own memory? why not other ppl instead haha? though you forget about your own past other's have yet to charish theirs...

candy2082002
08-15-2006, 02:26 PM
ummm I doubt it I wish it was true however

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 02:30 PM
That would be so cool. You could like fuck someone up real good and destroy their memory so they will never remember anything or who they are so they would have to start a new life hahahaha
There are some things I would like to erase from my memory. Would probably make me a happier person

Allshow97
08-15-2006, 02:31 PM
If my grandmother could share her alzheimers with you she would then you wouln't have to worry about a memory :goodjob:

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 02:32 PM
I want to keep my memory just not certain parts of it

Ran
08-15-2006, 02:35 PM
I think I might give it a shot.

Worst case scenario; I really f*ck myself up but don't remember it anyway. :D

The Yousef
08-15-2006, 02:42 PM
Total Recall?

xaznstylegrlx
08-15-2006, 02:44 PM
time usually makes u forget things you don't want to remember

HvyArms
08-15-2006, 02:51 PM
Hey Ran...

Ran
08-15-2006, 02:58 PM
Hey Ran...You gonna get me? :lmao:

boosted1jz
08-15-2006, 03:02 PM
If my grandmother could share her alzheimers with you she would then you wouln't have to worry about a memory :goodjob:

i may have alzheimers but atleast i dont have alzheimers :???::???::???:

§treet_§peed
08-15-2006, 04:11 PM
i think they erase oyur whole memory though...not just hear and there shits...i mean the organ that scientist know the littlest about is the brain...so you wouldn't remember shit...i mean you would be a mushroom and have to start everything all over again...i mean from like day one when you were first born and have to learn how to do any and everything all over again...but why not..lol

Ran
08-15-2006, 04:13 PM
i think they erase oyur whole memory though...not just hear and there shits...i mean the organ that scientist know the littlest about is the brain...so you wouldn't remember shit...i mean you would be a mushroom and have to start everything all over again...i mean from like day one when you were first born and have to learn how to do any and everything all over again...but why not..lolThat's just it, I don't think it's that extensive. I didn't ask at the time, but I think it's limited to things like memories and secondary functions. I don't think they inhibit your daily activities and such. I'll re-check.

HvyArms
08-15-2006, 04:13 PM
You gonna get me? :lmao:

Exactly. Hey we should have a smiley that's pounding his fist into his palm.

§treet_§peed
08-15-2006, 04:17 PM
that would be just the way i see it going...i mean since we know so little about the brain i think that would be the only thing they could do...a total wipe out of memory in your brain, includes everything.. cause you know we don't gotta known yet to do it like a computer, lol but i bet one day that they will though.....

Brady
08-15-2006, 07:30 PM
that would be just the way i see it going...i mean since we know so little about the brain i think that would be the only thing they could do...a total wipe out of memory in your brain, includes everything.. cause you know we don't gotta known yet to do it like a computer, lol but i bet one day that they will though.....
uhm maybe you know so "little about the brain", but last i checked modern medical advancements have even figured what each lobe does...even why certian lobal problems, cause rebellion, depression, the like...but oh yeah...we know very little...thats right.

ATK_Designs
08-15-2006, 08:04 PM
I was told that they short out certain electrical signal system in your brain and that caused you to forget things.

~The_Duke~
08-15-2006, 08:52 PM
This would be a good way to de-fuck up serial killers and what not...

GsrTurbo320
08-15-2006, 09:30 PM
Anyone ever thought of doing this?

I saw one place that did it and checked it out. They make you sign all sorts of liability sh*t before doing it incase something goes wrong and what-not. Do you think it's for real? I know I've got some thing I'd like to forget.

sounds like something the government would use

EX-Svic
08-15-2006, 11:11 PM
time usually makes u forget things you don't want to remember
what she said...Or it could be some MIB shit that you get blacked out and forget everything..... :yes: