PDA

View Full Version : When you joined IA, how was it

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 11:52 AM
i remember i joined right before the crash in 2005.
this site was mainly about bashing noobz cause i got teh shit bashed out of me by the regulars LIRL, now we're all friends.

what was IA like when you joined and why did you keep commin back

Nemesis
08-15-2006, 11:54 AM
I joined a long time ago on another name, but then forgot the login. I registered under DgnZcoug I think. It was pretty different then, but its evolved into something a little better I think anyways. I post more here now because I was banned on a couple forums.

The Golden Child
08-15-2006, 11:54 AM
uhhh hmmm well mainly i came on to look for a car to purchase ..
then when i got my car i was selling parts from it due to accident ..
after that i got sucked into the WL and met some people ..

The Yousef
08-15-2006, 11:55 AM
this site was mainly about bashing noobz cause i got teh shit bashed out of me by the regulars LIRL, now we're all friends.

i also joined right before the crash....and i have to agree on the bashing of noobs...but it was a good experience (if you can't stand the heat...get out of the fire)....i'm now friends with Similar Thoughts dudes (created to mock my old car club...lol)....afterall it's just the internet...lol

GsrTurbo320
08-15-2006, 11:55 AM
Joined IA Summer of 05 ..

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 11:57 AM
yeah i admit, the kicthen was hot LIRL
i joined right when i bought my car and was workin on it.....they bashed it :(
and me, but i kept comming back to fight with them, then we eventually stopped and made fun of other noobz

TeeJay
Joined IA Summer of 05 ..
haha this guys not a noob but he still gets bashed like one....guess just nobody likes him

B16a2 Civic
IA has changed so many times over the past 20 odd months, all types of trends were being set too

Dirty Octopus™
08-15-2006, 12:00 PM
i joined right before the crash as well... i was frustrated because i was in the process of selling my SOHC swap and trying to acquire a DOHC swap. because of the crash i wasnt able to get any of the buyers contact info. oh yeah the whole CoreyBlade thing was at its peak too. that was funny! kind of like the new GSRTurbo320 thing.
GSRTurbo320 is the new CoreyBlade... but i dont think GSRTurbo320 is gonna get banned like Corey did though

Allshow97
08-15-2006, 12:02 PM
I joined after stumbling across this site once I had my civic back. Everyone was pretty nice but then again I know how to read Stickys :D Hasn't changed to much except for the fact I am a post whore now...

Dirty Octopus™
OH BTW... IA was lamer back then too...
i would frequent IL more than IA but i eventually kicked IL to the curb.

GsrTurbo320
i joined right before the crash as well... i was frustrated because i was in the process of selling my SOHC swap and trying to acquire a DOHC swap. because of the crash i wasnt able to get any of the buyers contact info. oh yeah the whole CoreyBlade thing was at its peak too. that was funny! kind of like the new GSRTurbo320 thing.
GSRTurbo320 is the new CoreyBlade... but i dont think GSRTurbo320 is gonna get banned like Corey did though

:goodjob:- here to stay.

Dirty Octopus™
08-15-2006, 12:04 PM

i know you are bro... just keep yur head up.. and i guess take the flammage for what it is. virtua-flammage and nothing more ;)

TeeJay
08-15-2006, 12:06 PM
oh i think he takes the flammage in real life too...if ya know what i mean

GsrTurbo320
08-15-2006, 12:07 PM
oh i think he takes the flammage in real life too...if ya know what i mean

Nah - dude . . .

I have a Life OUTSIDE of IA :yes:
Reason why im not a big POST WHORE like ya'll..

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 12:10 PM
Nah - dude . . .

what you tryna say?
i do my posting while at work a,d rarely if im at home

TeeJay
08-15-2006, 12:11 PM
Nah - dude . . .

i only post while im at work...something you wouldnt know a lot about, since is prolly hard to post while you flip burgers and drop fries....btw where the fuck is my 10 piece nugget nigga?? get to it :goodjob:

Allshow97
Man B you damn sig still cracks me up!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

The Golden Child
what you tryna say?

tell him wassup B ..

Dirty Octopus™
08-15-2006, 12:13 PM
what you tryna say?

oooo ahhhh! why do ppl always feel obligated to state where they post? and where they dont post? :dunno:

Rican219
08-15-2006, 12:13 PM
When I joined IA there were not many people at all on here and ExVtec girl whored all! I was here at birth **sigh** the good ole days

Back in the dayz of PI

We FTW!!!

XRATED DROOLED BISHES!! YEAH YOU JIMMY B YOUR A BISH!!! :lmfao:

man
08-15-2006, 12:14 PM
Joined sometime in 04 under a diff name, dont remember much from then

The Golden Child
08-15-2006, 12:15 PM
http://images.dr3vil.com/files2/default/Black_Bush.gif

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

itsjustdee
ughh i only joined cuz i was goin on a ski trip to gatlinburg with some xlr8shen peeps...then i never got back on after that. then randomly one day i got on here and then i just stayed on. yeahhhhhhhhh.

B16a2 Civic
oooo ahhhh! why do ppl always feel obligated to state where they post? and where they dont post? :dunno:

why's this hater still post in my direction....

The Yousef
08-15-2006, 12:16 PM
honestly you have handled yourself pretty well....you get constantly bashed and is still here......i give you props dude...honestly....:goodjob: :yes: :cheers:

Dirty Octopus™
08-15-2006, 12:17 PM
why's this hater still post in my direction....

im just asking questions ass.
if you dont wanna answer dont address me.

SLOWLYbtngU
honestly you have handled yourself pretty well....you get constantly bashed and is still here......i give you props dude...honestly....:goodjob: :yes: :cheers:

:yes:

The Golden Child
ehhh ..

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 12:18 PM
hater get lost

TeeJay
08-15-2006, 12:18 PM
is that considered handling yourself well or just being plain retarded?? theres a thin line

Dirty Octopus™
08-15-2006, 12:20 PM
hater get lost

apparently im this "hater" that you speak of. so... like i said before, if you dont want to answer simple questions that i ask you please dont even address me. :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 12:21 PM
apparently im this "hater" that you speak of. so... like i said before, if you dont want to answer simple questions that i ask you please dont even address me. :goodjob:

quite observant i see.
yes you are the hater ( no need for quotations, it is what it is), so step over there : points to www.importlounge.com: and kick rocks

TeeJay
08-15-2006, 12:21 PM
is this the guy that paid for head??

TeeJay
08-15-2006, 12:22 PM
kick rocks LOLOL

The Yousef
08-15-2006, 12:23 PM
quite observant i see.
yes you are the hater ( no need for quotations, it is what it is), so step over there : points to www.importlounge.com: (http://www.importlounge.com:/) and kick rocks

bwhahhahahah....or go to www.ecmoto.com (http://www.ecmoto.com)

Dirty Octopus™
08-15-2006, 12:24 PM
quite observant i see.
yes you are the hater ( no need for quotations, it is what it is), so step over there : points to www.importlounge.com: (http://www.importlounge.com:/) and kick rocks

okay look....
get back to the topic and shut your shit.
thanks and come again.:D

Dirty Octopus™
08-15-2006, 12:26 PM
bwhahhahahah....or go to www.ecmoto.com (http://www.ecmoto.com)

or yall could go to www.eatsass.com (http://www.eatsass.com) :dunno:

The Yousef
08-15-2006, 12:28 PM
www.importsouth.com ftw

TeeJay
08-15-2006, 12:28 PM
is this the guy that paid for head??

thinkfast®
08-15-2006, 12:29 PM
kick rocks nigga!

yo I joined this bitch a while back, forgot about my login for a year or so, then came to WL like "WTF is this lame shit, I should do somethin about it" slowly I would pretend to be peoples friends online, then bash them in my asshole manner-isms at meets, it was then that I came out of my "shell" and joined similar assholes online, only to start up new trends and continue what is now the most highly respected noob bashing on the internet

VIVA ASSHOLES!!

The Golden Child
08-15-2006, 12:29 PM
kashime is cool ..

The Golden Child
08-15-2006, 12:30 PM
kick rocks nigga!

yo I joined this bitch a while back, forgot about my login for a year or so, then came to WL like "WTF is this lame shit, I should do somethin about it" slowly I would pretend to be peoples friends online, then bash them in my asshole manner-isms at meets, it was then that I came out of my "shell" and joined similar assholes online, only to start up new trends and continue what is now the most highly respected noob bashing on the internet

VIVA ASSHOLES!!

PREACH IT BROTHA !!!

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 12:31 PM
LIRL, i rememberw hen me and ricky started being asshooes non stop, it was a hideous months for noobz and noobz alike

The Golden Child
08-15-2006, 12:32 PM
i like when you and ricky bust on brett with the old jokes ..

Leisa
08-15-2006, 12:35 PM

drama free

Dirty Octopus™
08-15-2006, 12:36 PM
kashime is cool ..

he knows whats up steve.
i hope he understands im just kickin tha shit like he is, instead of lookin into shit and starts to inquire about shit.

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 12:36 PM
ahahah, we had brett shaking and this time it wasnt from his old age and brittle bones

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 12:37 PM
he knows whats up steve.
i hope he understands im just kickin tha shit like he is, instead of lookin into shit and starts to inquire about shit.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shut up : farts:

The Golden Child
08-15-2006, 12:37 PM
drama free

but Leisa the WLs cant be drama free then itll be called the " Lame Lounge " ..

The Golden Child
08-15-2006, 12:38 PM
he knows whats up steve.

i dont wanna get shot ..

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

poor Duke he got all nervous ..

The Golden Child
08-15-2006, 12:39 PM
ahahah, we had brett shaking and this time it wasnt from his old age and brittle bones

hey B in about 0.05 seconds look for thread title pick on brett ..

brett bashing will be happening for today ..

4dmin
i only kept coming here b/c barrettracing.com and focaljet.com was fucking gay... i didn't have any other choice :lmao:

i used to spend a crap load of time working on my website thispimpfocus.com basically an information site for where to get upgrades for foci :D

Dirty Octopus™
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shut up : farts:

are you ok over there?:thinking:

The Golden Child
08-15-2006, 12:46 PM
are you ok over there?:thinking:

he had some gas cause we just finish eating BBQ dog ..

thinkfast®
08-15-2006, 12:49 PM
i only kept coming here b/c barrettracing.com and focaljet.com was fucking gay... i didn't have any other choice :lmao:

i used to spend a crap load of time working on my website thispimpfocus.com basically an information site for where to get upgrades for foci :D

wtfeezy, when were you on focaljet, I shoulda known you were a fairy from way back :lmfao:

The Golden Child
08-15-2006, 12:51 PM
LIRL !!!

4dmin
08-15-2006, 12:58 PM
wtfeezy, when were you on focaljet, I shoulda known you were a fairy from way back :lmfao:

dude i was on focaljet when it started... back in the day... remember i bought a focus when they first came here to the states i had back in 00-01

thinkfast®
08-15-2006, 01:01 PM
dude i was on focaljet when it started... back in the day... remember i bought a focus when they first came here to the states i had back in 00-01

are you serious, hmm, I was on there too, did you ever get owned by a guy name "I'LL_OWN_UR_ASS" or "SEXY_MEXY_69", that was me son hahaha

Team SR was my shit son :lmfao:

The Golden Child
08-15-2006, 01:01 PM
daym 00 - 01 the years just past by ..

4dmin
08-15-2006, 01:08 PM
are you serious, hmm, I was on there too, did you ever get owned by a guy name "I'LL_OWN_UR_ASS" or "SEXY_MEXY_69", that was me son hahaha

Team SR was my shit son :lmfao:

no i didn't post much b/c too many tool bags and so many dick riders... i remember back in the day there was that one guy up in NC i think :thinking: Tom who hit the 300whp then 450whp mark before anyone else... he was cool and knew his shit... everyone else were tool bags. :lmfao: bunch of b!tches w/ stock cars running their cock suckers to sound cool online.

Tracy
08-15-2006, 01:11 PM
When I joined we had the Supra on the street! It was pretty badass. We had all kinds of street racing going on on Moreland (before it got lame), Evans Mill Rd and the spot by the shop on Ottley Dr. That was when I didn't know shit about cars. I used to go out on the streets trying to get peole to race Dan (cuz no one ever would). Everyone used to call him Moby then...so it was kind of gangsta since no one really knew who we were. We kind of came out of no where. Everyone was really nice to me on IA at first. Then we had a big ass dyno day and the Fight with UP began. That's when I learned to e-thug. I also learned around that time thatthe things you say on the internet are there forever.

The Golden Child
08-15-2006, 01:13 PM
daym Tracy you were born in 77 you OL SKEWL fuh reals ..

Tracy
08-15-2006, 01:16 PM
daym Tracy you were born in 77 you OL SKEWL fuh reals ..

yea. I'm old as hell. But I still look good...and??? LOLOLOLOOL! 30's are the new 20's!

The Yousef
08-15-2006, 01:18 PM
bunch of b!tches w/ stock cars running their cock suckers to sound cool online.

...that is my biography right there!

:lmfao:

The Golden Child
08-15-2006, 01:19 PM
yea. I'm old as hell. But I still look good...and??? LOLOLOLOOL! 30's are the new 20's!

so would that mean the 20s are the new teens ??

thinkfast®
08-15-2006, 01:26 PM
no i didn't post much b/c too many tool bags and so many dick riders... i remember back in the day there was that one guy up in NC i think :thinking: Tom who hit the 300whp then 450whp mark before anyone else... he was cool and knew his shit... everyone else were tool bags. :lmfao: bunch of b!tches w/ stock cars running their cock suckers to sound cool online.

yea Tom is cool as fuk, his son had that SVT beast thats 450 @ the wheels down here for Fun Ford.. hey man I was doin my thing w/ mines too but them fuckers on FJ are too political man! they swear they the next VWVortex :lmfao:

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 02:53 PM
I originally got on here after I did the HIN show for Paul and decided to visit the website. That was when I was under a different name and I got bashed so bad. Being it was my first forum encounter I let it get to me bad and decided not to come back until like 4 or 5 months later. After that shit it has been cool. Learned that it's the internet and I don't have to like anyone and no one has to like me

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 02:55 PM
I originally got on here after I did the HIN show for Paul and decided to visit the website. That was when I was under a different name and I got bashed so bad. Being it was my first forum encounter I let it get to me bad and decided not to come back until like 4 or 5 months later. After that shit it has been cool. Learned that it's the internet and I don't have to like anyone and no one has to like me

LIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
i remember that
you fooled me too

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 02:58 PM
LIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
i remember that
you fooled me too
Hell yeah! Jesse was on one computer under my name while I was logged into another one. I didn't want anyone to know it was me until they saw me in person then I was gonna be like "see I am a really nice person and you bashed me for no reason so you all can go fuck yourselves and die in a horrible fire bitches!!!":lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 02:59 PM
i never bashed you :(
i was even nice to you when we met

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-15-2006, 03:08 PM
I joined back in October 2002, way before the crash... I got bashed for putting pics up that were requested... Then I got along fine with everyone, now I'm hated by several again! It has it's moments...

The Yousef
08-15-2006, 03:08 PM
wow...i also remember that...it's like an intiating i guess.....everyone goes through it....then you're in the circle of trust.....but dont' disobey the circle...the circle pw3nds j00...the circle is everlasting...don't mess with the circle!!!!

i'm bored

ShooterMcGavin
08-15-2006, 03:30 PM
summer of '03 here, i remember there one of the few regular things that happened back then were NP meets on thur nites. can't remember how i came across the site originally though :thinking:

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 04:00 PM
i never bashed you :(
i was even nice to you when we met
Yep you sure was :kiss:

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 04:01 PM
wow...i also remember that...it's like an intiating i guess.....everyone goes through it....then you're in the circle of trust.....but dont' disobey the circle...the circle pw3nds j00...the circle is everlasting...don't mess with the circle!!!!

i'm bored
:screwy: :lmfao:

Ran
08-15-2006, 04:03 PM
I lurked for a little while before quietly working my way into the system. Then I met Nemesis and Yousef. Everything pretty much turned to sh*t after that.

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 04:04 PM
I lurked for a little while before quietly working my way into the system. Then I met Nemesis and Yousef. Everything pretty much turned to sh*t after that.

LIRL

§treet_§peed
08-15-2006, 04:06 PM
when i first originally joined was back in 2003 but i was only n here for like maybe a few months then didn't post for solong my original name ended up getting deleted...was back in the day when i was in Etenal Kreationz way back in they day..lol

Julio
08-15-2006, 04:17 PM
I was the 1st member :idb: :lmfao: .. 2nd- was Piprez... :D
We would talk to each other all alone.. hahaha We tested the IA EZ board forum for about 1 week before we put it online.

That was the only time it was ever drama free. :lmfao:

After the forum was online there was drama just like there is today.

Jeff T (PI) vs Austin (ECI) yea, that was like the 1st biggest IA Beef.. if you remember that.. Then you are a real OG.

That fight lasted a looooooong time.. from EZ Board software to Forum Co. :lmfao:

1439/2000
08-15-2006, 04:24 PM
I joined and it got better.

SE-Romeo
08-15-2006, 04:50 PM
Joined in 2002 and I miss the old IA.

~The_Duke~
08-15-2006, 04:50 PM
I jioned right around the time of the whole justine showing her boobs and everyone making fun of her drama happening...

quickdodge®
08-15-2006, 04:55 PM
... IA was lamer back then too...

Wow. You've been wrong an awful lot, lately. IA has always been better than IL.

When I joined, back in 2001, IA was only a couple of months old. Between then and a year or so after that, IA was at it's best, I think. To me it has gone down from where I thought it would head. But it was always the best site to come hang out. We had meets, shows and all kind of shit going on that wasn't loaded with crap. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-15-2006, 04:59 PM

I also joined FocalJet waaay back in the day. Bout the same time I joined IA. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-15-2006, 05:01 PM

I never bashed you. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
i think personally, IA could get alot better, we just need it sucka free

Stormhammer
Hmm, I joined and I dunno... I had a '72 Charger back then lol ( I'd be amazed if anyone remembers )

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 05:03 PM
i remember when me and kevy kev would trip out on the boards

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 05:03 PM
back then me and qd butted heads at first, but then we became all good...found out abut each other

quickdodge®
08-15-2006, 05:07 PM
Slobs suck. Later, QD.

Julio
It was the same before.... attention whores back then to.. only diffrence now is, more people then before...

quickdodge®
back then me and qd butted heads at first,

Really? Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
:( QD you break my heart sometimes Lol

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 05:08 PM
It was the same before.... attention whores back then to.. only diffrence now is, is more people then before...

i feel ya, i wish i had found out about the site then, from what its eems ya'll were a close nit group

The Ninja
08-15-2006, 05:09 PM
place is still about bashing noobs, and people you don't kno. thats just my opinion O_o.

quickdodge®
08-15-2006, 05:10 PM
I will say this. When I first joined, I never got the "initiation." But I also didn't go into threads either A)starting/talking shit or 2)posting shit about things I knew nothing of. I became a WL hit with my daily humor posts. Every day after work, I would come home and find 3 jokes and 3 fucked up pics and post them up. I remember getting several pages of nothing but LOL's. Remember, that was before REPOSTS. Later, QD.

JITB
08-15-2006, 05:12 PM
when i joined alot of people were into cars... and there were less attention whores. this was waaay back in 01..

Julio
08-15-2006, 05:12 PM
i feel ya, i wish i had found out about the site then, from what its eems ya'll were a close nit group

I feel you, But where we wanted to take this site, we knew the problems and the bitches that would bring.

So we decided to make the site of some what " SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT " with its limits.

Make fun of noobz, idiots and attention whores. Worked out great... is almost human nature, alot of people like to read drama more then anything else.. Not everyone, but most.

Only bad thing, The whoreslounge is the only section on IA.com where we allow this on a more open manner and since we allowed that, its gets people confused and thinking IA is nothing but drama when is 99% off is in the Whoreslounge.

quickdodge®
08-15-2006, 05:13 PM
from what its eems ya'll were a close nit group

You have no idea. You see the clicks that are on here now? LNC and such? Back then, IA was one big click. When there was a meet(and they were very often) everyone came out. Everyone showed together, also. I think it was real close. Later, QD.

Julio
08-15-2006, 05:14 PM
when i joined alot of people were into cars... and there were less attention whores. this was waaay back in 01..

Interesting, The Whoreslounge was still bumping.. I remember the beef between you and Alex. lol

Alex vs Excort boy... dude posted your home address.. now that was classic. :lmfao:

quickdodge®
08-15-2006, 05:15 PM
Alex vs Excort boy..

Scortman. Lolol. Later, QD.

The Ninja
08-15-2006, 05:15 PM
>.>

The Golden Child
08-15-2006, 05:18 PM
hmmm ..

JITB
08-15-2006, 05:19 PM
Interesting, The Whoreslounge was still bumping.. I remember the beef between you and Alex. lol

Alex vs Excort boy... dude posted your home address.. now that was classic. :lmfao:

i wasnt scortman back than.. i was scortman waaaay back before all that. i was jitb than. all that bs and i still have never met any of them..

the best meet i have been too was that hybrid meet when i first met qd, and kevin with the mx3, and a bunch of other folks. i used to drool over shi-pengs accord with the air bags..i loved that car.

JITB
08-15-2006, 05:20 PM

but back than the whoreslounge was bumpin, but it was real shit.. and stuff worthwhile. and not a bunch of stupid shit.

Julio
08-15-2006, 05:23 PM
but back than the whoreslounge was bumpin, but it was real shit.. and stuff worthwhile. and not a bunch of stupid shit.

I agree,,, why you think I give these slizzy hoes such a hard time.. i wish they would all fucking vanished.

seriously, I carry the BAN button in my pocket, ready to unloaded on the hoes and attention whores.

IndianStig
the rest of the forum was not as good as it is today.

but the Whoreslounge was better, it wasn't just some people bashing some random person who won't hope on the Bandwagon and posting about every stupid thing they do. the whoreslounge had threads worth reading

quickdodge®

Yup. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
08-15-2006, 05:38 PM
I will say this. When I first joined, I never got the "initiation." But I also didn't go into threads either A)starting/talking shit or 2)posting shit about things I knew nothing of. I became a WL hit with my daily humor posts. Every day after work, I would come home and find 3 jokes and 3 fucked up pics and post them up. I remember getting several pages of nothing but LOL's. Remember, that was before REPOSTS. Later, QD.

in bold is true ..

JITB
08-15-2006, 05:43 PM
what yall know about importsouth.com... lol

Crazy Asian
08-15-2006, 05:44 PM
Yep same here...I never introduced myself and WL had no fags and losers... and FS place was clean and everyone did everything properly.

The Golden Child
08-15-2006, 05:51 PM
what yall know about importsouth.com... lol

i was living in NY before i moved here so i wouldnt know ..

EX-Svic
08-15-2006, 11:05 PM
very true . and importsouth lol.

GeorgeWBush
08-15-2006, 11:13 PM
When I joined it was the same as it is now, maybe since I joined last month that makes sense.

ct9a gsr
08-16-2006, 12:50 AM
Back when I joined and I had an Integra, I forgot how it was here... it was a long long time ago.

Back when I joined and I had my Evo, I remember pissing a lot of ppl off with my anti-rice attitude (including Brett =D) and everyone made snide remarks about how I think I'm so cool cause I drove an Evo (eventhough I never mentioned that in any of my posts)... haha... and now the kills sub-forum is bump'n with performance folks. =D

Stormhammer
08-16-2006, 12:52 AM
Only bad thing, The whoreslounge is the only section on IA.com where we allow this on a more open manner and since we allowed that, its gets people confused and thinking IA is nothing but drama when is 99% off is in the Whoreslounge.

you know, thats VERY true - I wonder how many people have actually ventured into the actual cars section :lmfao:

OG-Skinny
08-16-2006, 01:11 AM
I dunno.. I joined it as soon as Julio opened the site. Actually, I've known him before this site ever existed. lol.. god I've been around since i was 12!! and now i'm 24 w00t.

What's up julio!?

DARLING DARA
08-16-2006, 02:03 AM
I joined just a little while ago.

bashing leg humpers.

pretty much sums it up. from my experience.

why do i keep coming back?

coz IA is sooo damn good. i don't know. i've got interesting tid-bits of information from browsing the site, it's entertaining to say the least.

would love to meet a few ppl from here at the nopi national show, i think it'd be great to match faces to usernames and avatars... & to finally see the faces of those who say...

"where're the nudes?"

down_shift
08-16-2006, 02:17 AM
The first time around I don't really remember what it was like. The site seems a lot more watered down now though. I first caught the url in some magazine from the front bumper of that yellow Honda with the split dual scoop hood. I'm sure someone on heres knows it. So whatever era that was.

quickdodge®
08-16-2006, 04:45 AM
Jeff Tousma. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2006, 07:28 AM
ahhh, i remember seeing that yellow civic at NOPI in 2002...

Ms Dollar
08-16-2006, 07:54 AM
I joined IA back in the summer of 2003, and the biggest drama that there was were those 2 lesbian girls, ree and april? Yeah, people were pretty cool back then and that's why i stayed. If I had just joined recently and saw all the drama bullshit I probably never would have come back. Oh well.

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2006, 08:02 AM
I joined IA back in the summer of 2003, and the biggest drama that there was were those 2 lesbian girls, ree and april? Yeah, people were pretty cool back then and that's why i stayed. If I had just joined recently and saw all the drama bullshit I probably never would have come back. Oh well.

you lie dolla!!!
me and ricky keep you entertained.

The Yousef
08-16-2006, 08:09 AM
you lie dolla!!!
me and ricky keep you entertained.

fuk u

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2006, 08:10 AM
yousef, your 24 hour suspension is almost up, when its up, i will address that comment

The Yousef
08-16-2006, 08:11 AM
yousef, your 24 hour suspension is almost up, when its up, i will address that comment
address it now bish!!!!

don't be a pussy.....:D

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2006, 08:11 AM
i love IA

The Yousef
08-16-2006, 08:12 AM
i love IA
:iaowns:

4dmin
08-16-2006, 08:17 AM
yea Tom is cool as fuk, his son had that SVT beast thats 450 @ the wheels down here for Fun Ford.. hey man I was doin my thing w/ mines too but them fuckers on FJ are too political man! they swear they the next VWVortex

no doubt

lol now 2000+ post later your an OG

4dmin
08-16-2006, 08:20 AM
The first time around I don't really remember what it was like. The site seems a lot more watered down now though. I first caught the url in some magazine from the front bumper of that yellow Honda with the split dual scoop hood. I'm sure someone on heres knows it. So whatever era that was.

that was Jeff T car from PI :goodjob:

thinkfast®
08-16-2006, 10:36 AM
b you gonna take that obvious lack of respect for authority, this cannot be tolerated

thinkfast®
08-16-2006, 10:37 AM
address it now bish!!!!

don't be a pussy.....:D

I say you make an example out of him LIRL

Slowboy
08-16-2006, 11:46 AM

Hmm. I dont really know how I found IA. I used to be on IL all day. But nothing good ever happens. And it takes for ever to buy/sell stuff. cause theres only ever like 10 people on at a time. Then i got hooked on IA even all the bashing, I dont give a fuck. lol. IA ownz all other forums.

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2006, 12:00 PM
your suspension is up yousef, make an example out of me playboy!

thinkfast®
08-16-2006, 01:50 PM
bump

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2006, 01:52 PM
man up yousefy

The Yousef
08-16-2006, 02:02 PM
...i'm working on it :lmao:

ahmonrah
08-16-2006, 02:16 PM
when i joined this site was full of assholes.....my name was ahmonrah then and it still is. and the site is still full of assholes....making noobs lives harder and it's so amusing. but i'm cool with the assholes now.

BluesClues
08-16-2006, 02:20 PM
^^^ wanna see an asshole I got one for ya!

j/k made ya look :lmao:

Allshow97
08-16-2006, 02:26 PM
LoL Blues I like that line in your sig... "All I have is my car and my cooter"

LIRL!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Julio
08-16-2006, 02:34 PM
I dunno.. I joined it as soon as Julio opened the site. Actually, I've known him before this site ever existed. lol.. god I've been around since i was 12!! and now i'm 24 w00t.

What's up julio!?

sup pimpin.. Funny, I remember you a a young buck back in the day with your brother. How times change.

IA rocks.. period :goodjob:

babygurl
08-16-2006, 03:03 PM
Joined in 2002 and I miss the old IA.

I joined somewhere in 2002, then lost my screen name password, and just made a new one....

hehehe The WL got a guy I dated on here busted for not sharing Lesbians in a civic FTW....( a bit random)

But IA back then was cool...QD daily funny news clips/or pics were nice :)

Oh and less drama :)

Julio
08-16-2006, 03:11 PM
I joined somewhere in 2002, then lost my screen name password, and just made a new one....

hehehe The WL got a guy I dated on here busted for not sharing Lesbians in a civic FTW....( a bit random)

But IA back then was cool...QD daily funny news clips/or pics were nice :)

Oh and less drama :)

I was there that night. haha fun w/ the lesbians.. fo sho. If it is , who i think it is :D

babygurl
08-16-2006, 03:13 PM
I was there that night. haha fun w/ the lesbians.. fo sho. If it is , who i think it is :D

you are correct....heheheeh

I still want to see the look on his face when I asked him about that...I was like I am not mad just share next time :) I wonder whatever happened to the video??? HEHE

Julio
08-16-2006, 03:14 PM
you are correct....heheheeh

I still want to see the look on his face when I asked him about that...I was like I am not mad just share next time :) I wonder whatever happened to the video??? HEHE

I think the videos and pictures are nothing but memories now. I may be wrong.

babygurl
08-16-2006, 03:17 PM
I think the videos and pictures are nothing but memories now. I may be wrong.

Oh well like there isnt enough of that now a days LOL

hehehe

anyways IA is still growing strong for the most part...still good...needs less drama although I should stop participating in most of it...oh well :)

ahmonrah
08-16-2006, 07:13 PM
^^^ wanna see an asshole I got one for ya!

j/k made ya look :lmao:damn....and i was getting happy too....ass!!!
*sidenote* i've got to take your win from you!!!! rematch!!! *end note*
referring to noobie excuse "i shifted down 1 gear instead of 2!!"

Rican219
08-16-2006, 07:38 PM
I was the 1st member :idb: :lmfao: .. 2nd- was Piprez... :D
We would talk to each other all alone.. hahaha We tested the IA EZ board forum for about 1 week before we put it online.

That was the only time it was ever drama free. :lmfao:

After the forum was online there was drama just like there is today.

Jeff T (PI) vs Austin (ECI) yea, that was like the 1st biggest IA Beef.. if you remember that.. Then you are a real OG.

That fight lasted a looooooong time.. from EZ Board software to Forum Co. :lmfao:

I remember that Loan after Loan and the Lego Machine was born

!!fleecey!!
08-16-2006, 07:42 PM
i haven't been up here long... i think i came at an entertaining time *smile, fleecey*

TeeJay
08-16-2006, 07:44 PM
i haven't been up here long... i think i came at an entertaining time *smile, fleecey*
its always entertaining fleecey!!! *smile, driver®*