PDA

View Full Version : POWWWWW!!! Dubya's brains hits the pavement !

NzProjeKt
05-19-2005, 11:53 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050519/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_grenade

crazy shit... that would have been lovely !

HyPer50
05-19-2005, 01:16 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050519/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_grenade

That would have been lovely? as in would have been lovely had it killed Bush? Fuck you, move to Cuba, Afghanistan, North Korea, see how much you like it there.

Spyder
05-19-2005, 01:20 PM
"U.S. officials are trying to determine whether the grenade was thrown with the intention of doing harm or was placed in the crowd for other reasons."

you have to love US intelligence. and people wonder why he and other political figures are always in danger..

HyPer50
05-19-2005, 01:22 PM
"U.S. officials are trying to determine whether the grenade was thrown with the intention of doing harm or was placed in the crowd for other reasons."

you have to love US intelligence. and people wonder why he and other political figures are always in danger..

I think what they mean by other reasons is kind of like that kid in NC or whatever it was who placed a pistol on a plane just to prove it could be done. kind of like pointing out security risks. but who knows.

NzProjeKt
05-19-2005, 01:33 PM
That would have been lovely? as in would have been lovely had it killed Bush? Fuck you, move to Cuba, Afghanistan, North Korea, see how much you like it there.

GO CHANGE YOUR TAMPON ! It Was Just A Joke..
GET OFF THE INTERNET IF YOU LET YOUR EMOTIONS TAKE CONTROL...

HyPer50
05-19-2005, 01:38 PM
GO CHANGE YOUR TAMPON ! It Was Just A Joke..
GET OFF THE INTERNET IF YOU LET YOUR EMOTIONS TAKE CONTROL...

What emotions? Did you see me using exclamation marks or using CAPS LOCK trying to yell on the internet? no, I simply said if thats what you meant, fuck you. No emotions, just a comment. Deal with it = P

NzProjeKt
05-19-2005, 01:41 PM
What emotions? Did you see me using exclamation marks or using CAPS LOCK trying to yell on the internet? no, I simply said if thats what you meant, fuck you. No emotions, just a comment. Deal with it = P

ok whateva.... but have you ever considered that not everbody likes our president... so whats so wrong with that ?

Im a US Citizen.. This Is My Country..
I like the place where i live just not the people in charge.. so why should i leave.. ???

CSquared
05-19-2005, 01:43 PM

God forbid someone should have their own belief or opinion. Just as you have yours... fuck off and let him have his(he was OBVIOUSLY being sarcastic to begin with)...

Anyway... That's the first i've heard of that shit... Pretty crazy. Makes me wonder what the end result would have been if he was hit or killed.

HalfBaked
05-19-2005, 02:00 PM

You are a fucking douche.

I hope someone throws a live grenade at your face. Maybe tho it will go off.

HyPer50
05-19-2005, 02:07 PM
God forbid someone should have their own belief or opinion. Just as you have yours... fuck off and let him have his(he was OBVIOUSLY being sarcastic to begin with)...

Anyway... That's the first i've heard of that shit... Pretty crazy. Makes me wonder what the end result would have been if he was hit or killed.

Oh ok, so I can't have my own opinion then is what your saying? He can have his, but I can't speak mine. If you LIVE in this country and you have a problem with the president, fine, but if you wish that a grenade had blown up and killed the president, than my opinion is FUCK YOU. And I did say that IF he meant that. If he was being sarcastic, then he didn't need to take offense to it.

soul
05-19-2005, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=NzProjeKt]Im a US Citizen.. This Is My Country..[QUOTE]

definately not your country, were controlled like animals

Jaimecbr900
05-19-2005, 02:17 PM
Oh ok, so I can't have my own opinion then is what your saying? He can have his, but I can't speak mine. If you LIVE in this country and you have a problem with the president, fine, but if you wish that a grenade had blown up and killed the president, than my opinion is FUCK YOU. And I did say that IF he meant that. If he was being sarcastic, then he didn't need to take offense to it.

I agree 100%.

The initial comment should've been worded differently. To me, it didn't sound like sarcasm at all when I first read it, so Hyper was not the only one that understood it as an ugly remark.

CSquared
05-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Regardless there is just no need to jump all over someone like that... especially when you have no idea what he meant... that's all i was saying... and that's all i am going to say.

topic ended.(for me)

CSquared
05-19-2005, 03:33 PM

^^^ lol

NzProjeKt
05-19-2005, 05:12 PM
The purpose of this thread was to share this article I found... It was intertesting to me because before I came across the article I hadnt even heard a word about it.. which is rather odd because of the event's relevance to the American people... Ok, so i added some humor to my post.. SO ??

I agree 100%.

The initial comment should've been worded differently. To me, it didn't sound like sarcasm at all when I first read it, so Hyper was not the only one that understood it as an ugly remark.

I understand where you are comming from.. But there was nothing wrong with my Ugly Remark... More specifically an ugly remark that was not aimed directly at Hyper or anyone else on this site... Yet, they are poppin off their mouth and feel the need to address me....

NzProjeKt
05-19-2005, 05:17 PM

I see you live up to your self proclaimed title...
get Bush's penis out your asshole... :idb:

HyPer50
05-19-2005, 06:09 PM
But there was nothing wrong with my Ugly Remark... More specifically an ugly remark that was not aimed directly at Hyper or anyone else on this site... Yet, they are poppin off their mouth and feel the need to address me....

You said it would have been "lovely' had the grenade went off and killed the President of OUR (not YOUR) country, and a president that I highly support. And as stupid as a statement as it may have been, it was not OBVIOUS sarcasim, no j/k or anything. Believe it or not, but there are some truely fucked up people in this world who would say something like that and not be sarcastic. So I was just saying my opinion incase you were one of them.. Anyways, over, done with.

NzProjeKt
05-19-2005, 06:32 PM
Ok. But honestly by reading the title of this thread can you not tell it was obvious sarcasm ?

CSquared
05-19-2005, 08:45 PM
Ok. But honestly by reading the title of this thread can you not tell it was obvious sarcasm ?

lol apparently there is a certain font or something you have to use to denote sarcasm. I'll keep that in mind.

Brett
05-19-2005, 08:47 PM
This is getting stupid......