PDA

View Full Version : Misc funny evolution vs. creation comic.

4dmin
08-14-2006, 02:38 PM
enjoy discuss.

{X}Echo419
08-14-2006, 03:14 PM
science still hasn't been able to explain the 1st thing EVER. I mean the so called matter that exploded to create everything.

@ least with "all" religon it requires the very "faith" that makes it so. :2cents:

4dmin
08-14-2006, 03:20 PM
science still hasn't been able to explain the 1st thing EVER. I mean the so called matter that exploded to create everything.

@ least with "all" religon it requires the very "faith" that makes it so. :2cents:

yes but FAITH isn't fact either, so i don't see your point :goodjob:

GIXXERDK
08-14-2006, 03:58 PM

What do you mean by "the so called matter that exploded to create everything" Be a little more specific

Stormhammer
08-14-2006, 09:33 PM
^^^ he means the incredible like tiny tiny incredibly dense pinpoint of matter that went kaboom and started it all - didnt you go to school?

Hulud
08-14-2006, 11:46 PM
What do you mean by "the so called matter that exploded to create everything" Be a little more specific
hes just posting like he knows what hes talking about :lmfao:

man
08-15-2006, 01:44 AM

The point is neither evolution nor creation are fully supportable theories. Neither have facts to prove them to be valid.

{X}Echo419
08-15-2006, 06:56 AM
exactally. for me it's easier to believe in a all powerfull cosmic being than, some guy that's probally a virgin and lives in his parents basement. hell the scientist in the car toon kinda looks like a child molster :crazy:

it requires(at least to me) a certian amount of Faith to believe some scientist(human) when he says, "A very tiny bit of matter exploded to create the universe.". espically when he can't explain who the Matter got there in the 1st place.
I'm just expressing an opinion. I'm not trying to convert anyone or change anyone's mind. unlike some. :2cents:

Hulud
08-15-2006, 09:37 AM
exactally. for me it's easier to believe in a all powerfull cosmic being than, some guy that's probally a virgin and lives in his parents basement.
like jesus?

ShooterMcGavin
08-15-2006, 09:39 AM
paul coming thru w/all the religious shit lately :goodjob:

{X}Echo419
08-15-2006, 11:18 AM
like jesus?

I was thinking more of mohammed :goodjob:

4dmin
08-15-2006, 12:04 PM
exactally. for me it's easier to believe in a all powerfull cosmic being than, some guy that's probally a virgin and lives in his parents basement. hell the scientist in the car toon kinda looks like a child molster

ok so its easier for you to believe in something you've only experience by word of mouth or in books :thinking: over physical facts and rationalizing there are things more complex then your mind can understand?

{X}Echo419
08-15-2006, 12:32 PM
ok so its easier for you to believe in something you've only experience by word of mouth or in books :thinking: over physical facts and rationalizing there are things more complex then your mind can understand?
that's not what I mean.
scientists can explain evolution and the cosmos in a very scientific manner but when it comes to who everything began it gets retarded. "duh, well there was this small dot thingy and it went BANG! and here we are."

Hulud
08-15-2006, 12:34 PM
that's not what I mean.
scientists can explain evolution and the cosmos in a very scientific manner but when it comes to who everything began it gets retarded. "duh, well there was this small dot thingy and it went BANG! and here we are."
so its more believable for the whole "god" idea? jw

to me they are both basically the same idea

man
08-15-2006, 01:35 PM
so its more believable for the whole "god" idea? jw

to me they are both basically the same idea

I personally think hardcore creationists and evolutionists are the biggest fools of today's society. I love laughing at both of them trying to prove their theories because they never seem to get it right, and there's no chance of it happening in my lifetime so I honestly don't care that much.

Hulud
08-15-2006, 01:42 PM
I personally think hardcore creationists and evolutionists are the biggest fools of today's society. I love laughing at both of them trying to prove their theories because they never seem to get it right, and there's no chance of it happening in my lifetime so I honestly don't care that much.
+1

AWD OWNZ U
08-15-2006, 04:28 PM
The point is neither evolution nor creation are fully supportable theories. Neither have facts to prove them to be valid.

Not only is evolution supportable, it's proven. The big bang and evolution are not the same thing you know. Creationism is simply a belief that many people hold to be true, it has no basis in fact or the physical world. Evolution is a scientific theory developed through observation and scientific experiment.

man
08-15-2006, 04:36 PM
Not only is evolution supportable, it's proven. The big bang and evolution are not the same thing you know. Creationism is simply a belief that many people hold to be true, it has no basis in fact or the physical world. Evolution is a scientific theory developed through observation and scientific experiment.

Incorrect, Natural Selection is proven, evolution from single-celled organisms is not.

AWD OWNZ U
08-15-2006, 04:43 PM
Incorrect, Natural Selection is proven, evolution from single-celled organisms is not.

How does that make me incorrect? The thread is about the different approach that both communities take. The mechanism of evolution is proven via the scientific method. Evolution from a single cell may not be, but that doesn't mean it's not possible to prove. Unlike creationism which can never be proven.

man
08-15-2006, 04:57 PM
How does that make me incorrect? The thread is about the different approach that both communities take. The mechanism of evolution is proven via the scientific method. Evolution from a single cell may not be, but that doesn't mean it's not possible to prove. Unlike creationism which can never be proven.

Ok, I agree with you on that. I have some food for thought though, is it not possible that there is a "god" that created life and assisted it in evolving from there? Hell if we can observe and experiment with bacteria and other things smaller than us, who is to say there is not some being larger than us? Perhaps using our universe as some sort of experiment. Far-fetched I know, but still it is possible (some Men in Black type shit)

Hulud
08-15-2006, 05:02 PM
Hell if we can observe and experiment with bacteria and other things smaller than us, who is to say there is not some being larger than us?
thats what i say, and people are like no cause god said so LOL

quickdodgeŽ
08-15-2006, 05:49 PM
enjoy discuss.

I see that as very true. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
08-15-2006, 05:50 PM
science still hasn't been able to explain the 1st thing EVER.

Neither has that big book that people read in church, though. Later ,QD.

AWD OWNZ U
08-15-2006, 05:50 PM
Ok, I agree with you on that. I have some food for thought though, is it not possible that there is a "god" that created life and assisted it in evolving from there? Hell if we can observe and experiment with bacteria and other things smaller than us, who is to say there is not some being larger than us? Perhaps using our universe as some sort of experiment. Far-fetched I know, but still it is possible (some Men in Black type shit)

Is it possible? Sure, of course it is. But there is absolutely no evidence to suggest it, so it's pretty damn unlikely. At least in the study of evolution you seek and can achieve a greater understanding of life. Where as talking or even believing in a higher being is only speculation and doesn't really add to the greater body of human knowledge.

man
08-15-2006, 06:28 PM
true, but mystery is what makes life enjoyable.

AWD OWNZ U
08-15-2006, 06:32 PM
true, but mystery is what makes life enjoyable.

How good of head the hot girl you meet at a bar gives is a mystery, the existance of a higher being is just idle speculation. ;)

man
08-15-2006, 07:11 PM
How good of head the hot girl you meet at a bar gives is a mystery, the existance of a higher being is just idle speculation. ;)

lol, ya but I was talking more about the mystery of life, not if there is a god. :boobies:

{X}Echo419
08-18-2006, 01:05 PM
Neither has that big book that people read in church, though. Later ,QD.
every religon does. ex. Bible; Genesis.

4dmin
08-18-2006, 01:39 PM

lol you said explain, BIG BANG is as acceptable as much as Genesis... an explanation isn't FACT/TRUTH :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
08-18-2006, 03:45 PM

Every religion has their version of what they THINK happened. All the Bible is is an older version of Mother Goose tales. Cinderella is more believable, lolol. Later, QD.

8bangin302
08-18-2006, 09:59 PM
when the judgement day comes u will all see,and i will pray for all of u..

4dmin
08-18-2006, 10:15 PM

what exactly will be see?

8bangin302
08-18-2006, 10:22 PM
if what u believe in is true or false,i believe in GOD and his son CHRIST who died for mine and ur sins..im not gonna push or try to get in anybodies mind, i just pray for them...

Hulud
08-18-2006, 10:54 PM
:goodjob:

AWD OWNZ U
08-19-2006, 01:08 PM

And what exactly will praying do? You gonna change God's mind about us?

Hulud
08-19-2006, 04:24 PM
And what exactly will praying do? You gonna change God's mind about us?
of course :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
08-19-2006, 06:28 PM
if what u believe in is true or false,i believe in GOD and his son CHRIST who died for mine and ur sins..im not gonna push or try to get in anybodies mind, i just pray for them...

Key word here is believe. You believe in God. You have no facts to back this belief up. I like facts. The Bible is not a factual book. Later ,QD.

8bangin302
08-19-2006, 09:31 PM
well have u read the bible..

8bangin302
08-19-2006, 09:36 PM
god doesnt have different ways he treats everybody,he treats evryone the same,he doesnt think less of u than me,and he doesnt think less of me than u or anybody else...

quickdodgeŽ
08-20-2006, 01:36 AM
well have u read the bible..

No. I know some of the stories in the Bible, but I have not sat down and actually read the whole thing. But, that's not going to change the fact that it is just a Jesus-Christ era soap opera. Later, QD.

8bangin302
08-20-2006, 09:42 AM
ok well there u go listen..im not changing anyones beliefs about anything..im not telling or asking u to read the bible...like i said I pray..

{X}Echo419
08-21-2006, 06:38 AM
lol you said explain, BIG BANG is as acceptable as much as Genesis... an explanation isn't FACT/TRUTH :goodjob:
that's my point.

Jaimecbr900
08-21-2006, 10:57 AM
Haven't we had this discussion like a gazillion times already and it ALWAYS ends up full circle in the exact same place?????

The only difference between Creationism and Evolution is very simple.....yall want me to repeat it???......it's G-O-D. That is the only difference between the two.

BOTH hold fast to their own FAITH that X happened and therefore they are. BOTH have been disproven and tried to be disproven for millenia.
BOTH have totally tangible proof that exist, just depends on who's looking at it.
BOTH have supporters that are going to their graves believing what they do is correct.

The difference is that only ONE believes in GOD and the other believes we got here from microrganisms. Do yall not see how closely they actually shadow each other? Both believe in something that other people think is illogical and impossible. That my friends is called FAITH.

Yall know what I believe. That makes sense to me, this big bang thing doesn't. But that's cool.

krisjun2002
08-26-2006, 04:17 PM
where did that microrganism come from? where did that spot in space come from? where did space come from? that is something we will never be able to understand, but they did come from somewhere.. where? on the other hand where did our god come from? i personally dont think we as humans could completely make him up... but let me ask you this... what is one of the oldest religions\beliefs? Greek mythology! not to mention there were 13 main gods in greek mythology, now do you think through time and untold translations those 13 gods could of somehow turned into 12 wisemen and 1 begginning and end? Our god that we read about in the bible has killed humans before... how did he do it? with lightning, also where the saying "he will stike me down for this" came from... well what was the main superior god of greek mythology known for.. possibly lightning? And knowing the greeks and romans, and them being so utterly brilliant, we know they traveled, we know they wanted to spread their empire, that was pretty much goal 1. So through their travels do you think in their explanation of greek "mythology" to tribes that didnt understand a word they were saying could have been changed just a little bit? am i saying that every religion came from greek mythology... well just think about it. but like the one other guy said, every religion has that one superior being... why couldnt it be our god (which god isnt even his name) just with a spanish name, or mayan name, or chinese name?

if you believe we evolved into what we are today? show me one species of anything that the original species has lived side by side with what it evolved into... if we came from apes... then we would either have proof due to some still evolving or there would be no more apes left. Some say dinosaurs evolved into birds.. well you dont see birds and dinosaurs walking hand in hand do you?

P.s. Sorry got off topic, but i couldnt just cut off what i was saying.

StupidBikerBoy
08-27-2006, 01:58 AM
The bible say God created us in his own image, what if that image was a monkey that we then evolved from?

:thinking:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

StupidBikerBoy
08-27-2006, 02:05 AM
if you believe we evolved into what we are today? show me one species of anything that the original species has lived side by side with what it evolved into... if we came from apes... then we would either have proof due to some still evolving or there would be no more apes left. Some say dinosaurs evolved into birds.. well you dont see birds and dinosaurs walking hand in hand do you?

P.s. Sorry got off topic, but i couldnt just cut off what i was saying.

Where does the theory of evolution state that these 2 species can't live side by side?

Some conditions of evolution have come from some of a species breaking off and moving to another part of the world, then evolving to suit that location. Both species lived in the same time. Look at the different species of apes or man, thier times on this earth overlap according to science.

krisjun2002
08-27-2006, 09:26 PM
the theory of evolution doesnt state wether the original and bi product of evolution can live side by side. but think about it with evolution you have the original then you have the transformation and then you have the current species. Now lets think about us, if we did evolve from tarzans buddies then we started as apes..... ok, well then we started to evolve at which there was human and chimpman existing at the same time and there was blunt evidence of evolution happening everywhere, not just speculation. And then there is the current species.... the human. So there is no obvious acts of evolution going on with the humans, there are no missing links walking around sportin gucci, so that means all apes would of evolved into the human already... but there damn things are still around. And if we did evolve from a species of ape that doesnt exist anymore because they turned human... where are the artifacts? where are the fossils?

"Some conditions of evolution have come from some of a species breaking off and moving to another part of the world, then evolving to suit that location. Both species lived in the same time. Look at the different species of apes or man, thier times on this earth overlap according to science." - Dont get evolution and adaptation confused.

Nittanys1
08-27-2006, 09:43 PM
Im gonna have to go with paul on this one....science>religion...

Jaimecbr900
08-28-2006, 09:35 AM
Why is it that every known civilization has believed in a higher being instead of big bangs along the way in their history? :thinking:

Might it be because they came to that logical conclusion?

Why is it that after 2 million years, WE (an allegedly much higher educated and highly technologic society) haven't been able to reproduce a single event of the "big bang"???? :thinking: Yet, microorganisms w/o BRAINS did it???? :thinking:

Why is it that the Bible is constantly scrutinized and chastized as "untrue" or a "story".....yet the Qur'an, nor the Tipitika, nor the Vedas, nor the Tanakh, nor any other religious book out there gets as much scrutiny?????

Every single religion congregates at one point or another. Some do it daily. Why is it that Christian "churches" get thrown under the bus while Mosques or Temples don't?

My point is simple: Everything that is human is fallable. We are NOT perfect, therefore it is impossible for US to create anything that IS perfect. God gave a very specific set of rules for the winning the game. It is up to US to figure out how to play that game.

Some will sit on the sidelines and have to be literally pushed into the playing field by a bolt of lightning because that's what it takes for them to realize there's a game going on. These players are the fence riders.

Some will refuse to play the game because they think it's stupid and prefer to boo from the stands. That way in their minds they can't lose if they don't play. These are the players that don't like the game at all.

Some will get in there and try their best to play. They will foul other players and be given a penalty. They may even score, but most importantly they are playing the game. These are the players.

Everyone has to choose a place for themselves to be. Some choose right away. Some will be standing there scratching their heads when the game is OVER. It's up to each player to decide.

Bottomline is that play or don't play, the game is not perpetual. It has a time limit. You can spend it scratching your head or booing or making up your mind, but the time will come and the time will pass. When the buzzer sounds for the end of the game......what kind of player will YOU be???? ;)