PDA

View Full Version : Family Fun Softball at Rex Park...

3ll3nwood
08-14-2006, 09:21 AM
I know, Long, but Im at work and I got nothin better to do. Its a Good read.

THERE ARE CLIFF BASSET NOTES. (LOL @ CLIFF BASSET btw. n00blar.)

So yesterday, me and my older brother ride up to Rex Park to play some softball. Two of his friends invited us up there. A couple of months ago we were playin football every Sunday afternoon, so we figure its the same crew. So we roll up, and the only people out playin ball are some hicks, a couple of built dudes, and some fat chicks. We're like WTF, we thought this was gunna be some competitive softball.

Getting to the good stuff. We play for a little bit, and we're owning these fools. But I guess the the main problem was that we talk a lot of crap. Non-stop. You make a mistake or do something dumb, and you wont hear the end of it while we're on the field.

KEEP READING, A GIRL TRIES TO FIGHT ME.

So eventually, unbeknown to me, this girl, who we will call Monica, cuz thats her name... is apparently real upset with me for talking crap about her skiznillz. My brother over-heard her dugan of a cousin say something to the effect of "You better tell that dude in the green shirt to shut up or someone is gunna get there @$$ beat." That was him talking to the friend that invited us. What a coward, wouldnt even say crap to my face. As soon as my older bro mentioned something to about it, the crap hit the fan. Dude in left field struts over (he was bigger then both of us) talking about "we need to leave before things get ugly". Then the fat chicks chime in "yea you guys are jerks". Then Monica's stocky red-neck cousin struts out there like he gunna hit somebody. He walks right up on my brothers chest. Then he turned to say something to me. This is when it gets humorous.

This Monica girl, gotta way about 110lbs. gets in my face, grabs my shirt sleeve with a death grip and acts like she about to go off on me. SO they hold her back AND SHE WAS LITERALLY FIGHTING TO GET TO ME. I was thinkin "Bitch, what kind of damage do u even think your gunna be able to do?" So we say eff it, and as we're walking off I happen to turn around to glance at my bro and THIS BITCH IS THROWING A PUNCH AT ME. LITERALLY. SHE WAS GUNNA CLOCK MY JAW. But, I straight caught her fist and mid-air, threw her arm back down and just looked at her like WTH did u just try to do.

So, we go to grab are bag, in the opposite dug out of everyone else, and there Monica again, standing over our stuff. She ask "Are sure you really wanna leave this way?" We just LOL'd, grabbed out stuff and went to Moe's to have a burrito.

Anyone up for some softball next Sunday at Rex Park?

Cliff Bassett's Notes:
1. Me and my bro went to play some good softball.
2. Really it was lamesauce/red-neck/family softball.
3. We owned, talked a lot of trash (and were the only ones doing so).
4. Monica gets mad.
5. Couple dudes "defend" her just looking for a reason to fight.
6. Monica takes matters into her own hands, throws a punch at me, gets straight Bruce Lee intercepted.
7. We LOL at these N00bz.
8. Moe's is good.
9. Softball next Sunday, Rex Park @ 4pm. LOL!

Allshow97
08-14-2006, 09:22 AM
MmmmKkkkkkayyyyy :rly: :wgaf:

3ll3nwood
08-14-2006, 09:42 AM
Im 90% sure you a have a small dugan.

thinkfast®
08-14-2006, 10:55 AM
what did you eat at Moes

3ll3nwood
08-14-2006, 11:15 AM
A Joey.

thinkfast®
08-14-2006, 11:17 AM
the fuk you call me? huh bitch? ANSWER

3ll3nwood
08-14-2006, 11:21 AM
Woah dude! Are you trying to say you want to fight me IRL?!?!

thinkfast®
08-14-2006, 11:22 AM
thats whats up then puto! fuk the moes, I wanna see how you take bats to the DOME son!

3ll3nwood
08-14-2006, 11:26 AM
Alright alright. I dont get out much so I guess we can just meet at my heezy. I'll get you my home addy. Check PM's mofo.

thinkfast®
08-14-2006, 11:27 AM
:checks PMs, sees 0 new:

hmm

3ll3nwood
08-14-2006, 11:33 AM
thats whats up then puto! fuk the moes, I wanna see how you take bats to the DOME son!

Wait, your name isn't Monica, is it? :ninja:

thinkfast®
08-14-2006, 11:45 AM
my name is monica, just like you really live on 123 fake street

lol whatta sap

Allshow97
08-14-2006, 11:50 AM
my name is monica, just like you really live on 123 fake street

lol whatta sap

I thought was that 123 JumpStreet yo...

3ll3nwood
08-14-2006, 11:52 AM
mapquest.com foolz!

Show, you want in on this? I dont care, bring whatcha got, homes.

Allshow97
08-14-2006, 11:55 AM
mapquest.com foolz!

Show, you want in on this? I dont care, bring whatcha got, homes.

I got some VEETAK Powa y0!

quickdodge®
08-14-2006, 03:12 PM
This shit is wack as hail. Fuck whatever was said in that first post. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
08-14-2006, 03:14 PM
yea, matter of fact fuk this thread in its entirety, and any/all users that posted, you bitches

quickdodge®
08-14-2006, 03:29 PM
YEAH! Fuck you all! Later, QD.