PDA

View Full Version : The women of IA... (WTF)

4dmin
08-14-2006, 08:07 AM
Is it just me or are the chicks on this site just fucking nutz... I’m reading over that Scrappy thread and holy shit turn for the worst... Are all of the women on this board fucking psycho? Seriously.... I’m so glad I keep my wife is far from this site some of these women are just plan out stupid and nasty.

This board has turned into a crotch bleeding frenzy of bitches! Someone should shove a foot long cock in the mouths of these women so some of us don't have to hear the dumb shit they say. Am I the only one who thinks we need head butt some bitches in the ovaries?

Furthermore I would suggest all of you cock n ball bearing men of this board... DO NOT TOUCH THE WOMEN OF IA... unless you want your shit all over the boards. If any of you bitches are offended ----> I DON'T GIVE A FUCK GO CHOKE ON A WET FUCKING NOODLE.

With much love. - IA MGMT

[/rant]

candy2082002
08-14-2006, 08:09 AM
wow:thinking:

Leisa
08-14-2006, 08:09 AM
Is it just me or are the chicks on this site just fucking nutz... I’m reading over that Scrappy thread and holy shit turn for the worst... Are all of the women on this board fucking psycho? Seriously.... I’m so glad I keep my wife is far from this site some of these women are just plan out stupid and nasty.

This board has turned into a crotch bleeding frenzy of bitches! Someone should shove a foot long cock in the mouths of these women so some of us don't have to hear the dumb shit they say. Am I the only one who thinks we need head butt some bitches in the ovaries?

Furthermore I would suggest all of you cock n ball bearing men of this board... DO NOT TOUCH THE WOMEN OF IA... unless you want your shit all over the boards. If any of you bitches are offended ----> I DON'T GIVE A FUCK GO CHOKE ON A WET FUCKING NOODLE.

[/rant]

LET ME CLARIFY.........

I AM NOT PSYCHO!!

B16a2 Civic
08-14-2006, 08:12 AM
Paul just opened up the floodgates.....

4dmin
08-14-2006, 08:13 AM
Paul just opened up the floodgates.....

fuck all this shit someone needs to flex the pimp hand. back to cars fuck this BS.

Hulud
08-14-2006, 08:15 AM
grabs some popcorn

B16a2 Civic
08-14-2006, 08:16 AM
yaaay, back to cars.
speaking of cars, im abotu to sell mine

The Yousef
08-14-2006, 08:17 AM

[/rant]

bwhahahahahahahaaha :lmfao: :lmao: :goodjob: :fire: :yes: :ninja: :bump:

pauline is my hero...

Leisa
08-14-2006, 08:18 AM
soo.... while I was in Myrtle Beach I saw this badass TL that was bagged, chrome wheels, etc.... nice!

Hulud
08-14-2006, 08:18 AM
yaaay, back to cars.
speaking of cars, im abotu to sell mine
:wgaf:

get back on topic ass

B16a2 Civic
08-14-2006, 08:20 AM
paul wanted to talk about cars.....ass

The Yousef
08-14-2006, 08:20 AM
kill whitey! :fire:

Hulud
08-14-2006, 08:22 AM
paul wanted to talk about cars.....ass
we're talkin about crazy psycho bitches up in this thread, thats all i want to read about right now

B16a2 Civic
08-14-2006, 08:23 AM
THEN GO READ YOUR MOMMAS DIARY!

The Yousef
08-14-2006, 08:23 AM
we're talkin about crazy psycho bitches up in this thread, thats all i want to read about right now
we should move this to the Girls Forum.... :lmao:

Hulud
08-14-2006, 08:24 AM
THEN GO READ YOUR MOMMAS DIARY!
read it already

itsjustdee
08-14-2006, 08:24 AM
LET ME CLARIFY.........

I AM NOT PSYCHO!!

^^ i'm with leisa on this one.

Hulud
08-14-2006, 08:25 AM
kill whitey! :fire:
http://www.boco.net/fun/suicide.jpg

The Yousef
08-14-2006, 08:25 AM
read it already

i read it too....

while she was rubbing my magic lamp :bump:

blacknightteg
08-14-2006, 08:27 AM
haha....pauls using the e-bitch slap haha stupid crazy psycho bitchs haha....thats funny

BTEC
08-14-2006, 08:28 AM
I AGREE THERE ARE ALOT OF PSYCHO CHICK S ON THIS SITE. I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE. IF MY SHIT EVER GETS AIRED ON IA I SWEAR I WILL KILL AGAIN. NO JOKE. I ASKED NICELY FOR THE WOMEN I DEAL WITH ON "THAT" LEVEL TO KEEP IT OFF THE BOARDS. IF THEY FIND IT NECC TO POST OUR SHIT UP I WILL FIND IT NECC TO KILL A MUTHAFUKUH.

I COULD NAME A FEW CRAZY ONES AND SOME THANG I GET THE "CRAZY CHICK" VIBE FROM BUT I WONT. ILL GIVE U A CLUE HOW U KNOW WO THE CRAZY CHICKS ARE. WELL NO BC I MIGHT BE GIVING TOO MUCH OF A CLUE. BUT YEAH, THERE ARE SOME COO COO BIRDS OUT THERE. IF U HOOK UP WITH ONE OF THEM I GOT ONE PIECE OF ADVISE FOR YOU. IF U FUCK UP, SLEEP LIGHT OR ETERNALLY SLIGHT TIGHT.

Allshow97

[/rant]

Well put... And very well said... :goodjob:

Hulud
http://www.johnberman.com/pics/funny/masturbatingMakesBabyJesusCry.jpg

u_like_me
What thread are you talking about? I looked but did not see it...

[/rant]

B16a2 Civic
08-14-2006, 08:30 AM
shhhhhhhhhhh, no need noob

Allshow97
08-14-2006, 08:32 AM
shhhhhhhhhhh, no need noob

Word :D

BTEC
08-14-2006, 08:32 AM
What thread are you talking about? I looked but did not see it...
THAT THREAD IS DEAD AND GONE AND IS NO IMPORTANCE TO WHAT PAWL IS TALKING ABOUT. THE FACT IS THESE FELINES BE CRAZY AND US MENS NEED TO STAY AWAY.

Allshow97
08-14-2006, 08:34 AM
THAT THREAD IS DEAD AND GONE AND IS NO IMPORTANCE TO WHAT PAWL IS TALKING ABOUT. THE FACT IS THESE FELINES BE CRAZY AND US MENS NEED TO STAY AWAY.

Word... It's like dating a women in the workplace... Shit be cool for a good min then as soon as some fucked up shitz go down err girl up in that mofo knows bout that shit and fucks up yo game somethin fierce yo!

Plain and simple some women are just :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

silver
08-14-2006, 08:36 AM
LET ME CLARIFY.........

I AM NOT PSYCHO!!

Yeah i am gonna join this club.. there are a select few of us around here that either one, are not phsycho.. or two jsut really good keeping parts of life off the boards.. (and not meant in a bad way at all like that, lol)

But yeah back to cars... Can someone help me change my blinker fluid, and I think I never put summer air in my tires, should I go ahead and do that now, or just hold off since its almost fall?

SLOWLYbtngU
08-14-2006, 08:39 AM

Lol...Psycho aye? I am a lil' crazy but it isn't towards men...Fuck that I dont have time to type my life out... I dont think there is anything wrong with hooking up with anybody off of the boards...but I think u just need to be careful to make sure it dsnt come up on the boards... I have chilled with a couple of people off of here and nothing has ever come of it other than a couple more friends to add to a list of cool ass peeps...So, PSYCHO, not I...Its too much work and I am a lazy bitch.

BTEC
08-14-2006, 08:39 AM
Yeah i am gonna join this club.. there are a select few of us around here that either one, are not phsycho.. or two jsut really good keeping parts of life off the boards.. (and not meant in a bad way at all like that, lol)

But yeah back to cars... Can someone help me change my blinker fluid, and I think I never put summer air in my tires, should I go ahead and do that now, or just hold off since its almost fall?
WTF??!!! :???:

U AND XTERRA CHICK ARE THE CRAZIEST WHITE GIRLS IVE MET. SO YEAH, U WANT TO TRY THAT ONE MOE TIME SHAWDY.

Spyder
08-14-2006, 08:40 AM

[/rant]

lol, all this time and you finally got tired of some of the drama... I wish it was all the drama and it would disappear and this site would go back to being about cars... oh well.

silver
08-14-2006, 08:41 AM
WTF??!!! :???:

U AND XTERRA CHICK ARE THE CRAZIEST WHITE GIRLS IVE MET. SO YEAH, U WANT TO TRY THAT ONE MOE TIME SHAWDY.

What!?!?! lol./ what you talking about willis?

blacknightteg
08-14-2006, 08:42 AM
i read it too....

while she was rubbing my magic lamp :bump:

stop dreaming, you know that would never happen

BTEC
08-14-2006, 08:42 AM
Lol...Psycho aye? I am a lil' crazy but it isn't towards men...Fuck that I dont have time to type my life out... I dont think there is anything wrong with hooking up with anybody off of the boards...but I think u just need to be careful to make sure it dsnt come up on the boards... I have chilled with a couple of people off of here and nothing has ever come of it other than a couple more friends to add to a list of cool ass peeps...So, PSYCHO, not I...Its too much work and I am a lazy bitch.
YEAH, LIKE I SAID I WILL KILL IF MY SHIT GETS POSTED ON THE BOARDS SO BE CAREFUL WHAT U SAY. I NEVER CALLED NE BODY OUT OR MADE NE HINTS ON WHO THE KER-AZY MOFOS ARE OTHER THAN SILVER AND XTERRA CHICK BUT THATS DIFFERENT. BUT NE WAY, HOW ARE U A LIL CRAZY THEN NO, UR NOT PSYCHO? PLEASE EXPLAIN

BTEC
08-14-2006, 08:45 AM
What!?!?! lol./ what you talking about willis?
YAWL U SED TO BE CALLING EACHOTHER TRASH BAG AND SLOOT AND SHIT. NOW U JUST CALLED ME WILLIS. SHE QUOTES RAHEEM THE DREAM AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME WITH THE "BIA BIA" AND SPELLS IT SO WE KNOW WHAT THE HELL SHE TOM BOUT. NORMAL WHITE CHICKS DNT ACT LIKE YAWL. SO MY CONCLUSION THERE IS SOMETHING DEFINITELY WRONG WITH YOU TWO. :bump: CRAZY CHICKS CANT CATCH ME. :burnout:

Dirty Octopus™
08-14-2006, 08:46 AM
YEAH, LIKE I SAID I WILL KILL IF MY SHIT GETS POSTED ON THE BOARDS SO BE CAREFUL WHAT U SAY. I NEVER CALLED NE BODY OUT OR MADE NE HINTS ON WHO THE KER-AZY MOFOS ARE OTHER THAN SILVER AND XTERRA CHICK BUT THATS DIFFERENT. BUT NE WAY, HOW ARE U A LIL CRAZY THEN NO, UR NOT PSYCHO? PLEASE EXPLAIN

crazy people (like her) get psycho in moderation.
Psycho people dont know when to shut it off. :dunno:

silver
08-14-2006, 08:48 AM
YAWL U SED TO BE CALLING EACHOTHER TRASH BAG AND SLOOT AND SHIT. NOW U JUST CALLED ME WILLIS. SHE QUOTES RAHEEM THE DREAM AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME WITH THE "BIA BIA" AND SPELLS IT SO WE KNOW WHAT THE HELL SHE TOM BOUT. NORMAL WHITE CHICKS DNT ACT LIKE YAWL. SO MY CONCLUSION THERE IS SOMETHING DEFINITELY WRONG WITH YOU TWO. :bump: CRAZY CHICKS CANT CATCH ME. :burnout:

Haha.. thats not being crazy.. thats jsut being fun and comfortable enough with someone that we have that understanding of things... its all out of love baby...

BTEC
08-14-2006, 08:51 AM
GOOD POINT

BTEC
08-14-2006, 08:52 AM
Haha.. thats not being crazy.. thats jsut being fun and comfortable enough with someone that we have that understanding of things... its all out of love baby...
I KNOW IM JUST MESSING WITH YOU. WHERES KELLY? I HAVENT SEEN HER N A WHILE.

Allshow97
08-14-2006, 08:52 AM

Very good point. :goodjob:

silver
08-14-2006, 08:54 AM
I KNOW IM JUST MESSING WITH YOU. WHERES KELLY? I HAVENT SEEN HER N A WHILE.
Haha.. yeah they are moving to a new apartment so she is off today packing... or wait.. Is this where i shoulda said, shes in my bed or is that psycho? :thinking:

Deaf Pimp
08-14-2006, 08:56 AM
I think most women are a little crazy/psycho. It just shows more on IA...

BTEC
08-14-2006, 08:57 AM
Haha.. yeah they are moving to a new apartment so she is off today packing... or wait.. Is this where i shoulda said, shes in my bed or is that psycho? :thinking:
I WOULD GO WITH PART 2 BC PSYCHO IS YOU. LOL!!!!

4dmin
08-14-2006, 09:11 AM
lol, all this time and you finally got tired of some of the drama... I wish it was all the drama and it would disappear and this site would go back to being about cars... oh well.

dayum man i'm telling ya i'm at the breaking point reading all of this shit... seriously i guess some of these women don't know how fucking dumb they sound so i guess someone needs to let them all know. i don't give a fuck who any of you are or who you fuck. no one wants to hear shit about your std's, your bastard child, your mans small prick, if your ring was a hand me down, etc...

BACK TO CARS FUCK THE B!TCH DRAMA.

B16a2 Civic
08-14-2006, 09:13 AM
LIRL, pauls breaking point was tha thread about the ring, then scrappy's thread.
midlife crisis

wantboost
08-14-2006, 09:19 AM
dayum man i'm telling ya i'm at the breaking point reading all of this shit... seriously i guess some of these women don't know how fucking dumb they sound so i guess someone needs to let them all know. i don't give a fuck who any of you are or who you fuck. no one wants to hear shit about your std's, your bastard child, your mans small prick, if your ring was a hand me down, etc...

:goodjob: amen to that lol

The Yousef
08-14-2006, 09:22 AM

..thank u

Allshow97
08-14-2006, 09:26 AM

Fuckin A! Preach on Brotha! :goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-14-2006, 09:27 AM

Yup yup....I am a down ass chick...To some that means that I am crazy...But I dont get psycho on u...No need...Too much work, its easier to just drop the situation...

wantboost
08-14-2006, 09:28 AM
i vote for sticky lol

The Yousef
i vote for sticky lol
i vote we ban'em all!

BTEC
Yup yup....I am a down ass chick...To some that means that I am crazy...But I dont get psycho on u...No need...Too much work, its easier to just drop the situation...
I MUST AGREE WITH U ON THAT ONE. ;)

The Yousef
08-14-2006, 09:29 AM
:fire:

Dirty Octopus™
08-14-2006, 09:31 AM

dropping situations aint no fun though... and thats a problem that some people have. they dont cut shit off before it gets psycho.... they tarry until it gets too late then they get stuck with sum psycho hoe that waits in front of your home with a piece of 2x4 until you get home.

BTEC
08-14-2006, 09:33 AM
dropping situations aint no fun though... and thats a problem that some people have. they dont cut shit off before it gets psycho.... they tarry until it gets too late then they get stuck with sum psycho hoe that waits in front of your home with a piece of 2x4 until you get home.
ITS EVEN WORSE IF U GOT ONE WAITING FOR U WITH A 4X4 AND BEATS UR CAR UP. THAT SHIT AINT NO JOKE. KINDA SCARES ME THINKING BOUT IT. NOT REALLY BUT IT IS CRAZY.

B16a2 Civic
STICK'D

wantboost
i vote we ban'em all!
even better lol

The Golden Child
08-14-2006, 09:36 AM
ALL YOU SLUTS NEED TO DIE !!!

Seymour222
08-14-2006, 09:36 AM
I agree.

The Yousef
08-14-2006, 09:50 AM
BAN'EM DAMNIT!

The Golden Child
08-14-2006, 09:50 AM
it is entertaining i aint gunna front but keep the personal shit off board unless you want your head chopped ..

4dmin
08-14-2006, 09:54 AM
Its entertaining to an extent... i'm tired of reading the same BS on the same fucking chicks.

wantboost
08-14-2006, 09:57 AM
one question before i vote. are any of the chicks in qustion mods? I think one is.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-14-2006, 09:58 AM
ITS EVEN WORSE IF U GOT ONE WAITING FOR U WITH A 4X4 AND BEATS UR CAR UP. THAT SHIT AINT NO JOKE. KINDA SCARES ME THINKING BOUT IT. NOT REALLY BUT IT IS CRAZY.

HEy hey!!! Look what I do with my 2x4 is my business...That chick had it coming...U honk, u talk shit you better be ready to have a pissed Puerto Rican coming at ur car after parking on the road at Beaver Ruin...K deal with it...Her windshield did ;)

BTEC
08-14-2006, 10:08 AM
HEy hey!!! Look what I do with my 2x4 is my business...That chick had it coming...U honk, u talk shit you better be ready to have a pissed Puerto Rican coming at ur car after parking on the road at Beaver Ruin...K deal with it...Her windshield did ;)
I DIDNT SAY NUN. ACTUALLY I DIDNT EVEN TYPE THAT, SOMEBODY ELSE DID. AS A MATTER OF FACT I DNT EVEN KNOW WHERE I AM. :burnout:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-14-2006, 10:17 AM
I DIDNT SAY NUN. ACTUALLY I DIDNT EVEN TYPE THAT, SOMEBODY ELSE DID. AS A MATTER OF FACT I DNT EVEN KNOW WHERE I AM. :burnout:

Yeah...I know...I am feeling like maybe I need to learn some things from the regular IA chicks....Then u better WATCH OUT!!! :yes:

kelly marie
08-14-2006, 10:18 AM
Haha.. yeah they are moving to a new apartment so she is off today packing... or wait.. Is this where i shoulda said, shes in my bed or is that psycho? :thinking: hey bishes! drew is home today too cuz he hurt his neck.. so um yeah anyway.. not all the girl on this site are coo coo.. just 90% of them :goodjob: er maybe 95% lol

BTEC
08-14-2006, 10:20 AM
hey bishes! drew is home today too cuz he hurt his neck.. so um yeah anyway.. not all the girl on this site are coo coo.. just 90% of them :goodjob: er maybe 95% lol
YEAH WE KNOW AND UR IN THE TOP 10 OF THE KEW KEW LIST DAMMIT

Princess12
08-14-2006, 10:35 AM
:thinking: :dunno: I don't think I'm a psycho bitch.... Hm.... :thinking: :dunno:

Julio
08-14-2006, 10:37 AM
Is the same handfull of Doorknobs that keep there life public all the time.

fucking sluts..

B16a2 Civic
08-14-2006, 10:38 AM
doorknobs, hell nah!

GirlieZ
08-14-2006, 10:39 AM
I have learned not to bring my personal shit on ia, there is IA then there is real life, some people have that line blurred. I admit i used to whore a lil, but i dont care anymore, its an amazing learning process

The Golden Child
08-14-2006, 10:39 AM
DIE !!!

thinkfast®
08-14-2006, 10:41 AM
smell like cheese up in here GAH DAMN! that shit smell wild son

ironchef
08-14-2006, 10:43 AM
They shouldve had all the drama happen at a meet, would've been a lot funnier than a thread. And then afterwards, take that shit to judge judy. But, otherwise yea that shit is fucking annoying. Why is it so hard for some of these hoes. to keep their legs closed? < rhymed I've got skizzillz.

The Golden Child
08-14-2006, 10:44 AM
dirty dirty ..

blacknightteg
08-14-2006, 10:51 AM
Hoes need to die

xaznstylegrlx
08-14-2006, 10:52 AM
they need to stop being attention whores....

Tasuki_Civic
08-14-2006, 11:04 AM
lol i admit i may talkl a lil raw at times...but im not better than these dude out here. lol and uummm yea.......

its terrible but it entertains me to read everyones business like that. im steal healing so im alright with tha gossip. its not like im gonna meet you guys and all i talk about is your personal life. "i dont know them " and plus that would suck. but i can say the men and women of IA have some very interesting lives.

i dont know why but i thought all you IA pple were jus suburban kids or adults that aint have shit else to do but get on IA and talk shit about cars and things. either way its still entertaing.............i say keep tha hoes and let them roam like leaves in tha wind.

men cant fucntion without them.

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-14-2006, 11:12 AM
Are we referring to guys too or just girls? Guys can be a bit slutty too, but they don't get the wrath like the girls.

Edit: I do see it's titled to women, but I was just curious.

The Golden Child
08-14-2006, 11:13 AM
BAN THEM !!!

Tasuki_Civic
08-14-2006, 11:17 AM
Are we referring to guys too or just girls? Guys can be a bit slutty too, but they don't get the wrath like the girls.

its so true...there are some guys on here talk as much shit and several have std's and aids but no gets on them. and i have even seen tha guys (photos) show off their muscles and al kinds of stuff on here like tha females.

theres no difference...its just there are more men than women. and men like to talk more shit than women MALE EGO

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-14-2006, 11:19 AM
its so true...there are some guys on here talk as much shit and several have std's and aids but no gets on them. and i have even seen tha guys (photos) show off their muscles and al kinds of stuff on here like tha females.

theres no difference...its just there are more men than women. and men like to talk more shit than women MALE EGO

I totally agree.

The Golden Child
08-14-2006, 11:20 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (8 members and 0 guests)
THAT BOY !!!, tracy, Cav-E-R, LiL PaKi, Evil EF9, 4ngie, XterraChic, turbowrx

look at the females ..

Julio
08-14-2006, 11:25 AM

no no no, you got it twisted. is the same bitches that keep coming back or are involved with the same type of drama.

So before all you get on a fem power unity pack, this is for the bitches/sluts of IA ;)

Tracy
08-14-2006, 11:26 AM
so now that we are back to cars...check Batlground out on Spped tomorrow night at 7:30 and 10:30. I think we should be on there drifting!

Also check out www.driftempire.com that's our new DVD and apparel company. Right now it's just a splash page but the full site should be up very soon. We launched this weekend in Knoxville and the feedback was awesome! We sold out on our DVD's and many of our shirts!

HiPSI
08-14-2006, 11:28 AM
back to cars fuck this BS.

do you mean it??? can i be a mod again? lol

The Golden Child
08-14-2006, 11:28 AM
so now that we are back to cars...check Batlground out on Spped tomorrow night at 7:30 and 10:30. I think we should be on there drifting!

Also check out www.driftempire.com that's our new DVD and apparel company. Right now it's just a splash page but the full site should be up very soon. We launched this weekend in Knoxville and the feedback was awesome! We sold out on our DVD's and many of our shirts!

sweet ill watch the 10:30 one ..

Tasuki_Civic
08-14-2006, 11:29 AM
no no no, you got it twisted. is the same bitches that keep coming back or are involved with the same type of drama.

So before all you get on a fem power unity pack, this is for the bitches/sluts of IA ;)

lol well alright then i'll back up.............but you cant really put those women on blast too much cuz the men do just the same.

Julio
08-14-2006, 11:30 AM
lol well alright then i'll back up.............but you cant really put those women on blast too much cuz the men do just the same.

No way...

Tasuki_Civic
08-14-2006, 11:32 AM
if you say so. ....i dont see how men arent just as bad. men jump from woman to woman all the time(its like a fuckin sport to yall) and bitch and moan when they dont none like they're on their period, and then when you do get it you get burned and then you get mad at other pple cuz ur a slut. it doesnt makes sense but ok. its like a fuckin sport to yall.

im mean at least some women get raped so they have some excuse of why they have it

thats the last you hear of me. im out.

thinkfast®
08-14-2006, 11:32 AM
no the men dont, you dont see us talkin shit on here about females or arguin with each other over dumb shit (like say, a female that gave you and the next nigga the same ring/chain/t shirt, fuk outta heeeea) thats the females jobs. always dealin w/ emotions.. unstable creatures, I'm tellin ya

Tasuki_Civic
08-14-2006, 11:38 AM
no the men dont, you dont see us talkin shit on here about females or arguin with each other over dumb shit (like say, a female that gave you and the next nigga the same ring/chain/t shirt, fuk outta heeeea) thats the females jobs. always dealin w/ emotions.. unstable creatures, I'm tellin yalast thing.............
because men have the male ego and want to act like they dont share info with another man. and act like they are not emotional at times...doesnt mean you dont do all those thihngs

men get hurt once and everyone women in site is a slut. :lmfao: believe it or not men act like children when women feed back the food yall give us.

The Golden Child
08-14-2006, 11:39 AM
they should all die except the few ..

thinkfast®
08-14-2006, 11:40 AM
last thing.............
because men have the male ego and want to act like they dont share info with another man. and act like they are not emotional at times...doesnt mean you dont do all those thihngs

men get hurt once and everyone women in site is a slut. :lmfao: believe it or not men act like children when women feed back the food yall give us.

lol.. what man got hurt on here? them men that are dealin w/ emotions like bitches, those arent men, so that doesnt count. I'm talkin bout the women on here who blow shit up just so we can be entertained, because to be honest thats the only reason you would post your shit on IA. You think we are all counselors waiting to hear your problems? pffffft

BTEC
08-14-2006, 11:46 AM
last thing.............
FROM MY PERSONLA EXPERIENCE WITH WOMEN, THEY ARE THE FIRST TO CALL ALL MEN DOGS WHEN THEY GET CHEATED ON, DUMPED, OR MISTREATED. AND USUALLY THEY GO FIND ANOTHER OR HOOK UP WITH ANOTHER GUY THAT IS THE EXACT SAME WAY IF NOT WORSE THAN THE LAST ONE. AND THATS USUALLY IF THEY DNT SAY "FUCK MEN, IM GOING LESBO". GUYS USUALLY CALL THAT CERTAIN CHICK THAT DOGGED THEM OR WHATEVER A HOE OR SLUT OR WHATEVER. MY :2cents:

Tracy
08-14-2006, 11:48 AM
did I mention that if you have an SAFC we are offering a special of $100/hour tuning here at Batlground 2wd or awd? www.batlground.com

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-14-2006, 11:52 AM
I never said all men are dogs... NEVER.. That's stereotyping and it's not really something I believe in.

And Ricky, I can name one on here right now that made it evident to everyone.... But seriously, who cares?

Allshow97
08-14-2006, 11:53 AM
did I mention that if you have an SAFC we are offering a special of $100/hour tuning here at Batlground 2wd or awd? www.batlground.com

LOL!!! Batlground PLUG FTW!!!! :goodjob:

Tracy
08-14-2006, 11:57 AM

You don't say!!!! That's awesome. I thought I saw that in this link! Thanks Tracy!

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=76198

BTEC
08-14-2006, 11:59 AM
You don't say!!!! That's awesome. I thought I saw that in this link! Thanks Tracy!

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=76198
EXAMPLE OF A COO COO CHICK ON IA. SHE'S TALKIN TO HERSELF. YES, FUCKING TALKING TO HERSELF. :bump:

candy2082002
08-14-2006, 12:04 PM
:lmfao:

Tracy
08-14-2006, 12:04 PM
EXAMPLE OF A COO COO CHICK ON IA. SHE'S TALKIN TO HERSELF. YES, FUCKING TALKING TO HERSELF. :bump:

Ummm I was talking to Batlground :screwy:

thinkfast®
08-14-2006, 12:09 PM
tracy wild'n son

wheres my shirt hoochie

BTEC
08-14-2006, 12:12 PM
Ummm I was talking to Batlground :screwy:
YES WHATEVER U SAY MS. JUST FOLLOW ME INTO THIS LITTLE ROOM, I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR U. OH AND PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE WIERDOS THAT ARE WALKING, SCOOTING, OR CRAWLING AROUND MAKING NOISE, THEY ARE JUST BEING SILLY.

Tracy
08-14-2006, 12:14 PM
tracy wild'n son

wheres my shirt hoochie

come get it $20

B16a2 Civic
08-14-2006, 12:15 PM
tracy, will we be see'in our shout out on speed at 7:30 or 10:30.
Me and Ricky were promised one, dont renigg on us

Tracy
08-14-2006, 12:18 PM
tracy, will we be see'in our shout out on speed at 7:30 or 10:30.
Me and Ricky were promised one, dont renigg on us
Nope. I was too shook up from crashing my car and I forgot! Can you ever forgive me?

The Golden Child
08-14-2006, 12:19 PM
off with there heads ..

thinkfast®
08-14-2006, 12:23 PM
:sees B16's head spontaneously explode: whoa tracy, you know you done fucked up right

thinkfast®
08-14-2006, 12:24 PM
come get it $20

whoa whoa whoa, 20 dollars... you trippin girl, cant I get one thats off the "irregular" line, like one sleeve longer then the other.. I dunno, some shit. do you have any idea how I could promote your place of business? crazy people would start comin around girl... just gimme a damn shirt ya cheapskate!

wantboost
08-14-2006, 12:25 PM
do you mean it??? can i be a mod again? lol
you should be

Tracy
08-14-2006, 12:26 PM
I gots to make money somehow! Turing wrenches ain't making no one rich over here. Support your peeps who keep it gangsta.

BTEC
08-14-2006, 12:28 PM
I gots to make money somehow! Turing wrenches ain't making no one rich over here. Support your peeps who keep it gangsta.
THATS Y I DNT DO IT FOR A LIVING NE MORE. IF UR A SMART SHOP OWNER U CAN DO IT BUT NOT WORKING FOR SOMEBODY. IVE PUT IN MY TIME WRENCHING AS A CAREER, NOW I DO IT FOR A HOBBY AND BC MY CAR KEEPS BREAKING.

thinkfast®
08-14-2006, 12:30 PM
up urs, hows that

WHITE_NOISE
08-14-2006, 12:31 PM
lol sluts on here giving it up easy huh? you get that where ever you are. y complain.

B16a2 Civic
08-14-2006, 12:33 PM
RICKY, YOUR LOOKIN AT A MAN WITH A BROKEN SPIRIT

Tracy
08-14-2006, 12:35 PM
up urs, hows that

hows that????? It's on next time I see you boo...that's how it is!!!

thinkfast®
08-14-2006, 12:42 PM
you dont keep nothin real tracy, first you forget about us on the speedvision shit, then you talkin bout $20 for a gah damn shirt

why you wanna go and do that love huh

Tracy
08-14-2006, 12:44 PM
you dont keep nothin real tracy, first you forget about us on the speedvision shit, then you talkin bout $20 for a gah damn shirt

why you wanna go and do that love huh

Hey! I wrecked my car you damn bitch! You are so insensitive..I swear!!!! I don't have any BG shirts right now, but when I get one I MIGHT give you one! But not if you gonna start bucking on me like that! You best pump your brakes yo ;)

fawk_you
08-14-2006, 01:01 PM
thats why im staying off of the site other than to see whats going on with SCCA or BS when im bored. :) No drama here.

Julio
08-14-2006, 01:03 PM
thats why im staying off of the site other than to see whats going on with SCCA or BS when im bored. :) No drama here.

bye :bump:

B16a2 Civic
08-14-2006, 01:04 PM
bye :bump:

ROFLIRL

Nemesis
08-14-2006, 01:04 PM
Ricky gave me crabs

thinkfast®
08-14-2006, 01:08 PM
FUK U GEORGE

your a dime store hooker and you always will be! I got 2 words for you RESTRAINING ORDER

yea pal, I said it

itsjustdee
08-14-2006, 01:28 PM
faggots!

thinkfast®
08-14-2006, 01:33 PM
Hey! I wrecked my car you damn bitch! You are so insensitive..I swear!!!! I don't have any BG shirts right now, but when I get one I MIGHT give you one! But not if you gonna start bucking on me like that! You best pump your brakes yo ;)

:pumps brakes: alright alright, geez.. I dont know what got into me, its like a large unstoppable force tracy, its tough living like this, but I will try to improve for the sake of goodness

p.s- 2x OR 3x, dont forget! naaaah, your not gonna forget

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-14-2006, 02:11 PM
AHH SHITTT

quickdodge®
08-14-2006, 03:06 PM
[color=black]Seriously.... I’m so glad I keep my wife is far from this site

Yessir. Later, QD.

Tracy
08-14-2006, 03:57 PM
:pumps brakes: alright alright, geez.. I dont know what got into me, its like a large unstoppable force tracy, its tough living like this, but I will try to improve for the sake of goodness

p.s- 2x OR 3x, dont forget! naaaah, your not gonna forget

:taun: I won't forget boo. :)

Stormhammer
08-14-2006, 05:14 PM
so who thinks my car should go into the show circuit?

green91
08-14-2006, 08:23 PM
Its not even skinny girls anymore, its fatasses with "eggs over easy on a nail nippled" girls

GsrTurbo320
08-14-2006, 09:07 PM
no comment.

Chuckster
08-14-2006, 09:10 PM
i selected a fewcuz i thought it woudl be fun. then i selected other b/c females are all fucking psycho!

T-Mo Goodie
08-14-2006, 10:24 PM
NO one here has ever seen nor heard about drama from me. Do you know why??? CAUSE I JUST DON'T GIVE A F*CK!!!!!!!!!!! No for real.......I don't have any drama in my life.

Drama Free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1SICKLEX
08-14-2006, 11:32 PM

[/rant]

The realest sticky from any Admin on any forum.......

R3RUN
08-15-2006, 01:28 AM
fuck all this shit someone needs to flex the pimp hand. back to cars fuck this BS.

+1

The Ren
08-15-2006, 05:38 AM
Tracy I was hoping my AFC would be here today.. but unfourtunatly it looks like I wont have it till l wont have it till later in the week

!!fleecey!!
08-15-2006, 06:12 AM
nice morning read.. thanku thanku!

Ms Dollar
08-15-2006, 08:16 AM
I am only psycho when people say things that aren't true about me or a close friend...

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 08:21 AM
holla holla dolla

BTEC
08-15-2006, 08:21 AM
I am only psycho when people say things that aren't true about me or a close friend...
I GET THE VIBE THAT U ARE ALWAYS ON THE EDGE OF MAD. WHY IS THAT MS. DOLLUH? :thinking:

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 09:21 AM
LET ME CLARIFY.........

I AM NOT PSYCHO!!
That makes two!!!!

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 09:37 AM

A FUCKING MEN!!!!

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 09:39 AM
if you say so. ....i dont see how men arent just as bad. men jump from woman to woman all the time(its like a fuckin sport to yall) and bitch and moan when they dont none like they're on their period, and then when you do get it you get burned and then you get mad at other pple cuz ur a slut. it doesnt makes sense but ok. its like a fuckin sport to yall.

im mean at least some women get raped so they have some excuse of why they have it

thats the last you hear of me. im out.
I think I am starting to like you more. You are about the only person on here making any sense at all!!!!!:yes: :cheers:

BTEC
08-15-2006, 10:59 AM
THE ONES WHO WAVE THEIR "IM NOT PSYCHO" FLAG ARE USUSALLY THE CRAZY ONES. :2cents:

Tracy
08-15-2006, 11:20 AM
I'm psycho and I don't give a fuck. It's called estrogen motherfuckers. If you don't like it go fuck an asshole!

BTEC
08-15-2006, 11:41 AM
I'm psycho and I don't give a fuck. It's callem estrogen motherfuckers. If you don't like it go fuck an asshole!
BEND OVER AND IM SURE "SOMEBODY" WILL HOOK U RIGHT ON UP. LOL!!!

I ADMIRE UR HONESTY THOUGH. AND BY THE WAY, I DNT THINK U HAD TO TELL NE BODY THAT UR PSYCHO. WELL AT LEAST I KNEW IT FROM THE FIRST TIME I MET U. FOR SOEM REASON THOUGH ITS KINDA A TURN ON. I DNT GET IT BUT I LIKE IT.

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 11:45 AM
yeah tracy, we like when you girls go thru our garbage, smell our boxers and lay in our old bath water

BTEC
08-15-2006, 11:48 AM