Leather
Cruise
4door
Sliding Back Glass
Roof Rack
Running Boards
Bed liner
Bed extender
Everything in the motor and exterior is stock...

Recently Replaced:
Fan Clutch
Exhaust Manifold
Distributor
Control Arm for windshield wipers

Has good tires and 16" stock wheels...Toyo Open Countries

I need to replace the Fender Flares which will be done before i sell it.

Has some body damage...
Tail gate has dent
Rear bumper has dent
Drivers rear door has dent

I replaced all the audio features in the truck...
Dual Motorized headunit
6" Power Acoustic speakers all around
New Power Acoustic Tweeters in front doors

I also installed blue LEDs in all the cup holders...can easily be removed if needed!

This truck runs and rides great. I got it in april and fell in love with it but because of financial difficulties i need to sell it or trade it for a honda/acura/nissan/toyota...some kind of car. PM me if you have any questions on the truck.

asking $9500 (neg)

Annihilation
08-14-2006, 02:41 AM
damn those are nice trucks i liek them alot , but if that was the supercharged edition I'd get it

TrickcitykustomsPrez
08-14-2006, 07:36 AM
yea i almost got a supercharged one but they wouldnt work with me on the price=(...but i watch these go for over 10k every day so i figure its a good price=) thanks man!

Whiteboy™
08-14-2006, 07:39 PM
These trucks are safe as shit, i was in a wreak in one it hydroplaned, spun 180 degrees, hit a mountain, then slid 100 feet on the side. badass no one i didn't have a scratch my mom was out for 3 days, and my sister just had seat belt bruses. this truck is the shit

TrickcitykustomsPrez
08-15-2006, 01:30 AM
yes they are safe. i knew a guy in NC that had one and rolled it off the side of a mtn trying to rock climb. it took out trees and everything on the way down and he hoped out of it without so much as a scratch. if i could afford the truck and school id keep it in a heart beat but i cant do that :(

TrickcitykustomsPrez
08-15-2006, 11:12 PM
OPEN To TRADES ALSO!!!!!

silversol
08-15-2006, 11:40 PM
These trucks are safe as shit, i was in a wreak in one it hydroplaned, spun 180 degrees, hit a mountain, then slid 100 feet on the side. badass no one i didn't have a scratch my mom was out for 3 days, and my sister just had seat belt bruses. this truck is the shit
I had i a friend killed a few months back in the supercharged edtion!

Twin_Turbo_B4
08-20-2006, 07:57 AM
bump for a nice truck

kapt.kraker
08-20-2006, 08:42 PM
i remember u were so excited to that truck. now your selling it. if your wondering who this is think first block. hope the sell goes good:cheers:

TrickcitykustomsPrez
08-20-2006, 11:44 PM
haha yeah i remember you. thanks for the bumps!!