PDA

View Full Version : RIGHT SIDE DRIVE 95 JDM HONDA PRELUDE FOR SALE

Friggintitsman
08-13-2006, 09:16 AM
This is a very rare right hand drive honda prelude is from Japan. I am selling it because I am expecting a child soon and have to move on to a more family oriented car. Some of you may have seen it at the last 2 Import Atlanta/Varsity funtions.

or check garage

VIN# MVIN223927IND

Make:Honda
Model:Prelude
Year:1995
Mileage:130000
Engine:H22

this car has:

130000 miles, (reads in kilometers)
17" Tenzo passion 5 rims,
Viper alarm system,
Tokico gas shocks,
Skunk2 coilovers,
Black housing JDM headlights,
Carbon Fiber hood,
Powerslot rotors,
Pioneer CD/radio,

i also kept the original suspension and rims which are included.

the body has a few dents and scratches, but its a good looking car altogether. great attention getter.

zoborax
08-13-2006, 05:54 PM
I like it, man! How'd you get it here? Is that a state assigned vin? I had a skyline with a state assigned vin, but it was the chassis code. Ludes are awesome. I've had two! Good luck with the sell!

Friggintitsman
08-13-2006, 05:58 PM
Thanks, I didn't actually bring it over here a couple of my friends did. yeah the VIN# is from customs. I would have to say that this is my favorite body style of all the ludes. If you know anyone interested hook me up

zoborax
08-13-2006, 05:59 PM
That's cool man! I'll keep my feelers out there! If it's not sold yet, maybe I'll see ya at the next V!

azn_nvazn
08-13-2006, 06:30 PM
Nice ride man, I see it all the time at the Art Institute. Wish I the funds to take it of your hands.

Friggintitsman
08-13-2006, 06:31 PM
Nice ride man, I see it all the time at the Art Institute. Wish I the funds to take it of your hands.

heh yeah me too.

qwik 1
08-13-2006, 08:22 PM
nice lude

Brandon C
08-14-2006, 10:08 AM
clean car...

hondamex7217
08-14-2006, 12:37 PM
how much r u asking 4 the car??

Friggintitsman
08-14-2006, 12:44 PM
how much r u asking 4 the car??

$12000 with rims $10000 without

DieselNuts
08-14-2006, 01:40 PM
damn thats expensive. even if it is jdm tyte

Friggintitsman
08-14-2006, 01:56 PM
damn thats expensive. even if it is jdm tyte

hey here is a thought, if its too expensive for you dont buy it then. as long as it took for you to type that comment you probably could have done something productive. but no really thanx for the input

ShooterMcGavin
08-14-2006, 02:04 PM
haha, can i just have a test drive??? jk, great lookin car man, gl w/the sale :goodjob:

Friggintitsman
08-14-2006, 02:59 PM
haha, can i just have a test drive??? jk, great lookin car man, gl w/the sale :goodjob:

thanks... i will really miss this car.. but its just a car ya know, being a father is more important

admedlin
08-14-2006, 07:11 PM
but its just a car ya know, being a father is more important

^^^^ well spoken. For the people who say this is too much, even if it is $10k, how many real JDM preludes have you ever seen on the road?? If I had the money I would sell mine and get that :) :goodjob:

DieselNuts
08-14-2006, 07:36 PM
hey here is a thought, if its too expensive for you dont buy it then. as long as it took for you to type that comment you probably could have done something productive. but no really thanx for the input
Im sorry, did I hurt your pussy? My bad, Im gonna go do something productive instead of looking at your overpriced POS. Good luck with the sale wiseass...

Friggintitsman
08-14-2006, 08:47 PM
Im sorry, did I hurt your pussy? My bad, Im gonna go do something productive instead of looking at your overpriced POS. Good luck with the sale wiseass...

Hurt my pussy? Nah man not at all. I just figured by doing something more productive like hanging yourself, or fornicating with your cousin. I mean seriously, I would love to have a battle of wits with you, but you are completly unarmed. Plus I would much rather sell my "POS" to someone worth my time. It's really easy for you to hide behind the comfort of your computer and talk shit, knowing damn well you ain't got enough balls to back it up.

Friggintitsman
08-14-2006, 08:50 PM
y
i'm with this guy,you'll never sell it on here for that,or anywhere else for that matter.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got em. Really though what's your name? I think in the near future when I am looking for some financial advice I may look you up. You seem REALLY intellegent. Like I said before buy the car or not I really don't need your advice... dink

Friggintitsman
08-14-2006, 08:56 PM
^^^^ well spoken. For the people who say this is too much, even if it is $10k, how many real JDM preludes have you ever seen on the road?? If I had the money I would sell mine and get that :) :goodjob:

I know right. Just a bunch of punk ass kids that sit on here all day not even looking to buy a car, but just wanting to bust someones balls. I could really care less, I just have a lot of fun smarting off to them. None of these lil punks can beat me anyway. Anyway thanks man.

SLow_POke
08-14-2006, 08:57 PM

i ahve seen many RHD crx's. eg . and dc's including ludes in the streets ( of Cali that is):yes:

G/l on the sale

-Ernie

DieselNuts
08-14-2006, 09:21 PM
Hurt my pussy? Nah man not at all. I just figured by doing something more productive like hanging yourself, or fornicating with your cousin. I mean seriously, I would love to have a battle of wits with you, but you are completly unarmed. Plus I would much rather sell my "POS" to someone worth my time. It's really easy for you to hide behind the comfort of your computer and talk shit, knowing damn well you ain't got enough balls to back it up.
I said I thought your car was overpriced. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right, but like you said, opinions are like assholes. Your the one talking the shit. Ive got plenty enough balls to back up what I say, but either way, it doesnt matter because you arent gonna do anything about it. Ill give you my home address and I bet you still wouldnt do shit. Anyway, we both might as well be in the special olympics now because we are arguing on the internet...Say what you will, Im not looking at your thread again...

Friggintitsman
08-14-2006, 10:47 PM
I said I thought your car was overpriced. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right, but like you said, opinions are like assholes. Your the one talking the shit. Ive got plenty enough balls to back up what I say, but either way, it doesnt matter because you arent gonna do anything about it. Ill give you my home address and I bet you still wouldnt do shit. Anyway, we both might as well be in the special olympics now because we are arguing on the internet...Say what you will, Im not looking at your thread again...

It's like this if you don't want the car don't say anything. Posting that the car is overpriced so that everyone can see is disrepectfull in my eyes. Disrespect is something I do not take lightly. I'm trying to do business here and I got people telling me I'm charging too much. I have lived in other countries man I know that getting a car over here through customs is not easy and it's not cheap. Either way tough guy, go ahead and zip me a line with your addy and I will be more than happy to come and slap you silly.

scrxils
08-15-2006, 06:52 AM
bump that is one of the sexiest cars i have ever seen con gradulations man good luck with the sell

b@d @pple
08-15-2006, 08:54 AM
first of all...let the man sell his car without the shittalking from all of the little bitches in this thread..if it is too overpriced for some people so be it,keep your fuckin mouth shut,its not your thread...noone asked you to buy the fuckin car...

94-DC
08-15-2006, 01:33 PM
12k is outrageous.

Friggintitsman
08-15-2006, 03:52 PM
12k is outrageous.

Dieselnuts is that you?

b@d @pple
08-15-2006, 05:07 PM
12k is outrageous.

by the time you purschased that car from japan and spent the time and money to legalize to u.s. safety standards you would be way over 12k

94-DC
08-15-2006, 07:40 PM
Well good luck on your sale..

ThaKing95
08-15-2006, 08:32 PM
damn man, i love this lude... its sick. good luck with the sale... bump

accord2k
08-15-2006, 08:48 PM
I like the 97-01 better but who could pass up a REAL rhd lude that nice g/l w/ the sale.

Friggintitsman
08-16-2006, 08:46 PM
by the time you purschased that car from japan and spent the time and money to legalize to u.s. safety standards you would be way over 12k

i highly doubt other than a few poeple know about how much work goes into getting one of these over here.

Benjamin
08-16-2006, 09:27 PM
dude i just bought a 2000 lude cheaper than that but its not jdm i guess that makes all the difference. gl

Friggintitsman
08-16-2006, 09:31 PM
dude i just bought a 2000 lude cheaper than that but its not jdm i guess that makes all the difference. gl

yeah man that is the whole point. i wouldnt charge this much if it was a domestic. everyone that has ever had a RHD love it. its a fun car to own i wish i could keep it

Benjamin
08-16-2006, 09:37 PM
you could probably get 8k for it but not 10k im just tryin to help dawg.

Friggintitsman
08-17-2006, 07:16 AM
you could probably get 8k for it but not 10k im just tryin to help dawg.

not really i have had several people tell me they would give me the full 12 for it. unfortunatly those people dont have that kind of money right now. 8k is really low for this car. matter of fact not long ago there was an RHD del sol that sold on ebay for 11k. even the domestic RHD like old mail trucks are priced way over book. just after i bought the car i was offered 12k, and that was before i did any work to it. i wasnt going to take it though i wouldnt have even had the experience of driving the car around at all.

Friggintitsman
08-17-2006, 09:14 PM
bump

Friggintitsman
08-18-2006, 01:51 PM
damn man, i love this lude... its sick. good luck with the sale... bump

Thanks man!

slowesthatch
08-18-2006, 02:30 PM
17 inch wheels u killed a good car

Friggintitsman
08-19-2006, 08:32 AM
17 inch wheels u killed a good car

17" what do you mean by that? should i have slapped on the 24" spinners? either way i have the original rims that come with the car.

an0therh22
08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
bump for a clean ass lude hope u sell the car soon man

greasemunkey
08-19-2006, 01:38 PM
very clean and worth the money, that i don't have:D don't take crap from losers man, just ignore em

smokinblackneon
08-19-2006, 02:41 PM
youll never get that for that car

Friggintitsman
08-20-2006, 10:02 AM
very clean and worth the money, that i don't have:D don't take crap from losers man, just ignore em

I know right? I really wonder how many of these haters know what it takes to get a car like this. Thanx for the props though man:goodjob:

Friggintitsman
08-21-2006, 10:03 PM
bump

ChaOzXx
08-21-2006, 11:09 PM
Haha nice lude.. isnt that vid in ur sig a clip from breakin? haha classic shiet

Friggintitsman
08-22-2006, 08:09 PM
Haha nice lude.. isnt that vid in ur sig a clip from breakin? haha classic shiet

thanx, yeah someone took tito ortiz's head and pasted it onto jean-claude van dame body from breakin.... you should see the actual footage.

Friggintitsman
08-23-2006, 08:43 PM
make some offers

o_bomb
08-23-2006, 09:07 PM
I wish u would keep it and cherish its value!! **trujdm**

Friggintitsman
08-24-2006, 07:19 AM
I wish u would keep it and cherish its value!! **trujdm**

i wish i could keep it too, if it was paid off i would, i would just go out and get another car for my family ride. trust me this was the last option. i would rather the car go to someone that will be able to put more work into it than i will. its a great car and i dont want to see her go, but oh well its just a car. it was fun while it lasted.

Spectic Tank
08-24-2006, 04:12 PM
I know right? I really wonder how many of these haters know what it takes to get a car like this. Thanx for the props though man:goodjob:

Not tryin to be a "hater" but whether it comes from japan or america its still an 11yr. old car with 130k miles on it...IMHO it will never sell for that price. Just tryin to make a point...u might be better off lowering the price:2cents:

Friggintitsman
08-24-2006, 05:29 PM
Not tryin to be a "hater" but whether it comes from japan or america its still an 11yr. old car with 130k miles on it...IMHO it will never sell for that price. Just tryin to make a point...u might be better off lowering the price:2cents:

you may be wrong you may be right. im trying to get enough money out of my car to get an 02 SE-R SPEC V. judging by your user name you know about them. I acutally have a friend that is a dealer so if i can get one for cheap that is all i am concerned with. then and only then will i lower the price.

RHD-EG6
08-24-2006, 05:42 PM
Good deal

Friggintitsman
08-25-2006, 07:54 AM
Good deal

thanks

hfp09
08-25-2006, 09:15 AM
nice ride...very clean, and not too many of em around.

Friggintitsman
08-25-2006, 11:10 PM
nice ride...very clean, and not too many of em around.

nope, but it seems on here you can find a few RHD these are pricey cars but well worth it if you ever get to drive one.

JDMJAYDC2
08-26-2006, 07:48 AM
i never realized there was so many rhd cars in ga till i started posting on here i always thought it would be alot harder to get them titled and insurance wise but i guess you learn something new every post bump for you my friend hope it sells

Friggintitsman
08-26-2006, 11:55 PM
i never realized there was so many rhd cars in ga till i started posting on here i always thought it would be alot harder to get them titled and insurance wise but i guess you learn something new every post bump for you my friend hope it sells

yeah there are many harsh realities for getting these over here. very few RHD cars a street legal though. that is where most of the cost comes from.

Friggintitsman
08-29-2006, 07:03 AM
bump

Spectic Tank
08-29-2006, 08:39 AM
you may be wrong you may be right. im trying to get enough money out of my car to get an 02 SE-R SPEC V. judging by your user name you know about them. I acutally have a friend that is a dealer so if i can get one for cheap that is all i am concerned with. then and only then will i lower the price.

Yea, I have an 03 Spec-v which im looking to sell/trade in shortly. Any particular reason you want an 02? If you have any question about the car or are interested in an 03 let me know.

Friggintitsman
08-29-2006, 10:54 AM
Yea, I have an 03 Spec-v which im looking to sell/trade in shortly. Any particular reason you want an 02? If you have any question about the car or are interested in an 03 let me know.

PM'ed

Spectic Tank
08-29-2006, 01:13 PM
PM'ed

PM'd u backhttp://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/033102bebe_1_prv.gif

Friggintitsman
09-01-2006, 04:45 PM
bump