PDA

View Full Version : Just started a fresh new club

Five*Star*
08-13-2006, 01:15 AM
Hi

I am looking to see what kind of people and cars are looking for a club based in the Gwinnett area. The standards in this club are going to be somewhat casual, but the cars will be a big focus image. So far we already are at two handfuls of cars, but looking to do some minor expanding in the near future.

The CARS will more than likely be of the JDM/racecar styling with some street/show flash appeal. Cars can even be competition only race/drift/auto-x/drag cars. I am looking primarily in the makes of the Japanese heavy hitters... IE. Honda/Acura, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, Mazda (Rotaries ARE A BIG +) etc....

I am myself a big time 3rd generation RX-7 lover, and rotary cars in general. I also like the Lancer EVO line a whole lot.

SO far the club has 6 Hondas (2 EK hatchs, 98 civic cpe., S2000, 98 Lude, 99' Si), 1 Subaru (05' STi), , 1 Mitsubishi Starion (87' turbo), and 2 RX-7's (FC and FD). All of these cars are driven on the street, and most are daily drivers.

Shows and Events that will more than likely be attended will be local meets, drifting events, auto-xing, racing events (drag and circuit) and probably Nopi Nats.

We will also be looking to do maybe one monthly, or bi-monthly meeting/outing at a resturant, club, movie, bbq, sports event, etc.

As the team grows and progresses, I will be searching for benefits to help out our team members, and I am shure the members will do their part to help us get things as a group that will benefit us all.

Things I am not looking for in my club are as follows (yes, I had to put this in here): No neon lights, no fiberglass body-kits, no slow-and-all-show type cars. Sorry, we are our own type of club looking for our own type of image. ;) No hard feelings!

If you would like to contact me and discuss further, please do not hesitate to e-mail me at [email protected] .

Thanks for looking!

TIGERJC
08-13-2006, 01:20 AM
who is this other mr2 turbo owner

Five*Star*
08-13-2006, 01:24 AM
Here are some pics of the current member's rides to give a perspective of where we are going with the clubs car image....

Chris' JDM N/A EK ready for any cicuit attack, and also his S2000 with lots of JDM racing goodies.... SICK!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a100/veilbla/shop%20pics/DSC02481.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a100/veilbla/img_8464.jpg

Nice EK right here....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a100/veilbla/shop%20pics/DSC03398.jpg

This subtle looking STi has some nice cosmetic JDM tid-bits and well over 300hp to all four wheels. The same owner of this STi also has the 98' Civic in the pic below, for a daily commuter.....
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a100/veilbla/shop%20pics/DSC03301.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a100/veilbla/shop%20pics/DSC03449.jpg

Yes, it's kitted currently, but it is a polyuethane kit :D soon to be replaced with a lip kit and fresh paint..... oh, and a 400whp turbo waiting to be installed. ;)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a100/veilbla/shop%20pics/DSC02813.jpg

Kyle's 87' Starion with a few go faster goodies... sleeper (looks mean though ;) )

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a100/veilbla/picture038tb61.jpg

Mikes Civic Si with some awesome suspension pieces going on and a nice look

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a100/veilbla/DSC03447.jpg

Five*Star*
08-13-2006, 01:27 AM
who is this other mr2 turbo owner

LOL, I was trying to get ahold of you man..... wait, I just remembered that you left your phone here, so you didn't get my text message.... you got PM! :D

TIGERJC
08-13-2006, 01:52 AM
u can add my car to the list

Five*Star*
08-13-2006, 01:53 AM
Sweet, looks like "Tiger JC"s in.... welcome my friend! :goodjob:

JASONBALL
08-13-2006, 10:58 AM
check out redline auto group. talk to J Man at alan cox automotive.

BaHumBugg
08-13-2006, 01:41 PM
you guys got a good start, yall should get a forum going, good luck to you,

Tank
08-13-2006, 03:11 PM
Hi

I am looking to see what kind of people and cars are looking for a club based in the Gwinnett area. The standards in this club are going to be somewhat casual, but the cars will be a big focus image. So far we are at just over a handful of cars, but looking to do some minor expanding in the near future.

The CARS will more than likely be of the JDM/racecar styling with some street/show flash appeal. Cars can even be competition only race/drift/auto-x/drag cars. I am looking primarily in the makes of the Japanese heavy hitters... IE. Honda/Acura, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, Mazda (Rotaries ARE A BIG +) etc....

I am myself a big time 3rd generation RX-7 lover, and rotary cars in general. I also like the Lancer EVO line a whole lot.

SO far the club has 5 Hondas (2 EK hatchs, 98 civic cpe., S2K, 98 Lude), 1 Subaru (05' STi), and 1 nice MR2 Turbo. All of these cars are driven on the street, and most are daily drivers.

Shows and Events that will more than likely be attended will be local meets, drifting events, auto-xing, racing events (drag and circuit) and probably Nopi Nats.

We will also be looking to do maybe one monthly, or bi-monthly meeting/outing at a resturant, club, movie, bbq, sports event, etc.

Things I am not looking for in my club are as follows (yes, I had to put this in here): No neon lights, no fiberglass body-kits, no slow-and-all-show type cars. Sorry, we are our own type of club looking for our own type of image. ;) No hard feelings!

If you would like to contact me and discuss further, please do not hesitate to e-mail me at [email protected] .

Thanks for looking!

man seems your team is definitly heading in the right direction we need more real teams on this board, you got my respect already :goodjob: welcome to the board hope to see you guys out and about.

The BUCKY
08-13-2006, 04:14 PM
nice start. where are you based out of??? maybe we can catch up sometime.

ctzfinest18
08-13-2006, 09:19 PM
i sent u an email from [email protected]

Five*Star*
08-13-2006, 10:09 PM
you guys got a good start, yall should get a forum going, good luck to you,

Thanks, appreciate it. I am looking into possibly a small website for our club, or may look into a sub-forum here later-on.

Five*Star*
08-13-2006, 10:12 PM
nice start. where are you based out of??? maybe we can catch up sometime.

I am off of L'ville Suwanee Rd. just inside Lawrenceville. Other members are from gwinnett, mid-town ATL, and the southside. I may be adding another member from Sandy Springs area too.

You have a car too??

The BUCKY
08-13-2006, 10:35 PM
yea i have a 99 si. i live by the mall of ga so we are close

Tank
08-14-2006, 01:56 PM
hey i asked one of your members this but why not ask you in your oown thread do you guys run or just to the pretty show car thing with fast cars cause this saturday would be a nice time to come out and enjoy some fellow funtime.............but if its not your thing i understand

The BUCKY
08-14-2006, 01:59 PM
i am wanting to bring the bike out saturday

TIGERJC
08-14-2006, 02:17 PM
hey i asked one of your members this but why not ask you in your oown thread do you guys run or just to the pretty show car thing with fast cars cause this saturday would be a nice time to come out and enjoy some fellow funtime.............but if its not your thing i understand

We are not a show team, more of a track team in my opinion

CHADbee
08-14-2006, 04:09 PM
yes much props to another great team! u even got somebody we wanted :cry: but it is all good. i'm just happy to see the atlanta scene to continue to grow and mature to a leval where the is'nt just 1 good team runing around. it would be great to get u guys/PBR/SM and us to all go out together one night. just grab some food...hit some spots and maybe alittle fun later.

damn...thats is a good idea, i'm gonna have to make some phone calls.

Tank
08-14-2006, 04:40 PM
We are not a show time, more of a track team in my opinion
track team? meanin you dont do nothing on the street or are we talking curcuit stuff here like scca and come out anyway saturday you dont have to run but like chad said would be nice to have all of good teams out and about together :goodjob:

TIGERJC
08-14-2006, 04:44 PM
we might be adding a evo soon to our team list ;)

Tank
08-14-2006, 04:49 PM
ohh nice very nice to see well yall bring your asses on out there tiger you can roll up with me and sleepin if you want since your team is in gwinnett like mine and we can all chill and watch PBR Rape niggas on a whole new scale besides your not gonna want to miss out tiger not this weekend i promise you and bucky bring the bike its all in good fun looks hella nice btw. Yall keep up the good shit and get your own damn section we need more good teams with sections on this board

TIGERJC
08-14-2006, 04:59 PM
working sat and turbo is getting put in this weekend

Tank
08-14-2006, 05:09 PM
working sat and turbo is getting put in this weekend
:2up: YOU SUCK :2up:

shit thats sucks i needed a co rider and why you aint called me lately didnt want me to know you joined this team man you know you my boy no matter what team your on just means i get to whip your ass also :lmfao:

TIGERJC
08-14-2006, 05:12 PM
:2up: YOU SUCK :2up:

shit thats sucks i needed a co rider and why you aint called me lately didnt want me to know you joined this team man you know you my boy no matter what team your on just means i get to whip your ass also :lmfao:

I been real busy and plus I keep losing my damn phone

Five*Star*
08-14-2006, 05:13 PM

What the members of the team do indiviually is up to them. I don't go out looking to street race, or go to the track for call-outs, but some of the cars in the team will click off a 12 second pass I am pretty shure of.

I know most of the guys are looking to take their cars to the circuit or auto-x events. I am hoping to set up at some drifting events and some of our grups going to auto-x and track-day events possibly.

Tank
08-14-2006, 05:21 PM
What the members of the team do indiviually is up to them. I don't go out looking to street race, or go to the track for call-outs, but some of the cars in the team will click off a 12 second pass I am pretty shure of.

I know most of the guys are looking to take their cars to the circuit or auto-x events. I am hoping to set up at some drifting events and some of our grups going to auto-x and track-day events possibly.
oh that sound real good let me know about auto-x events and stuff your setting up im setting up a te72 right now just for that purpose

The BUCKY
08-14-2006, 07:50 PM

sounds like a good plan!!!

EP3sAreFun
08-14-2006, 08:46 PM
hey Five Star, Check your PM

Tank
08-14-2006, 10:00 PM
hey theres a guy who works with nme with a nice starion he tried to sell it to me for 1200 in really good shap i drove it and i gotta say nice ride not too powerful but nice

EP3sAreFun
08-14-2006, 11:02 PM
1200? hmmm... prolly a stock turbo at stock boost. they are fun cars. need work to become anything impressive tho i agree heh. they can be a huge pain though, Mitsu used some genius and real dumbass technology on these cars.

EP3sAreFun
08-14-2006, 11:04 PM
oh and hey Five star, i replied to your Pm

Tank
08-14-2006, 11:09 PM
1200? hmmm... prolly a stock turbo at stock boost. they are fun cars. need work to become anything impressive tho i agree heh. they can be a huge pain though, Mitsu used some genius and real dumbass technology on these cars.
honeslty the whole time i was behind the wheel i thought 20B would make this car fucking do it but ehh you know me and my crazy ideas what do i know just another broke black man trying to make it ;)

EP3sAreFun
08-14-2006, 11:16 PM
lol

Five*Star*
08-16-2006, 10:47 AM
Hey Kyle, it was great meeting you and your girlfriend. Let me know your decision, because we would love to have you in the club.

Also, Chris Ruby is in too.... so that means we have 2 rotary cars now.... I am stoked!

That makes 10 cars already, and another guy is supposed to stop by real soon.

I am pretty excited about the response so far, and it looks like the club may grow pretty fast here.

So the list changes.......

The BUCKY
08-16-2006, 11:03 AM
pm'd

CHADbee
08-16-2006, 03:53 PM
Hey Kyle, it was great meeting you and your girlfriend. Let me know your decision, because we would love to have you in the club.

Also, Chris Ruby is in too.... so that means we have 2 rotary cars now.... I am stoked!

That makes 10 cars already, and another guy is supposed to stop by real soon.

I am pretty excited about the response so far, and it looks like the club may grow pretty fast here.

So the list changes.......
:goodjob: hell yeah man, making a great come up. i would love to see theese cars in person!! ya'll should come out saterday night in gwinnett. it really helps get the teams name out there hitting the streets. u don't have to race if u don't want to but just coming out and kicking it with people helps alot.

EP3sAreFun
08-16-2006, 06:02 PM
if Ruby joined then i'm in too.

Five*Star*
08-16-2006, 07:53 PM
:goodjob: hell yeah man, making a great come up. i would love to see theese cars in person!! ya'll should come out saterday night in gwinnett. it really helps get the teams name out there hitting the streets. u don't have to race if u don't want to but just coming out and kicking it with people helps alot.

It may take a little bit to get organized and get everyone to start meeting at the meets. I have to get a schedule going and all that, and get the team together and have a team meeting. We will be out there soon enough.

EP3sAreFun
08-16-2006, 08:37 PM
Heres a pretty good pic of my starion.
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/4989/picture038tb6.jpg

Five*Star*
08-16-2006, 09:58 PM
Ok, I added some pics guys and I also need all the club members to send me an E-MAIL so I can get you all forwarded when I need to send e-mails to everyone, and I will be working on a website soon, with our own little forum to go to.

Give a little bit of time to get more members, and get organized. Then we will meet up, probably at Varsity, in the month of September so everyone can meet one another and check out each other's cars.

It was great meeting Kyle, Mark, and Mike today. Welcome to the club Kyle and Mike, the cars looked real nice, and you guys seemed really into your cars.... that's what I am looking for...... I am such a Gearhead!!! Mark, i know you will be here soon, you got some good plans, and your car is going to be hot without a doubt!

ctzfinest18
08-16-2006, 11:35 PM
thanks man nice meeting u and appreciate u helpin me out im on my wayy

afwfjustin
08-17-2006, 02:36 PM
Hey everyone. I just met and talked with Michael yesterday about his club. I have a Honda S2000 (mods are in my sig) and I may be interested in hanging out/going on drives and stuff. I'll keep in touch with you guys here to see what's going on. If you're down with another high strung Honda hanging out let me know :D

Oh, I also do pretty upscale detailing work including porter cabling/paint restoration. Check out this thread on s2ki that I made of an owners MY00 S2000 with 105K miles and some bad overspray:

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=412862

If anyone needs detail work I might be able to work out some discounts for you guys. I have a lot of people that can vouch for my work :)

The BUCKY
08-17-2006, 03:26 PM
hey i was at mikes yesterday. i saw you over there working on the black car. looks like you do very good work. i am in the club as well. need to hang out show you a real bad paint job

ctzfinest18
08-17-2006, 04:29 PM
yea i saw u out there too wipin it down that shits clean man real clean

Five*Star*
08-17-2006, 08:18 PM
Hey everyone. I just met and talked with Michael yesterday about his club. I have a Honda S2000 (mods are in my sig) and I may be interested in hanging out/going on drives and stuff. I'll keep in touch with you guys here to see what's going on. If you're down with another high strung Honda hanging out let me know :D

Oh, I also do pretty upscale detailing work including porter cabling/paint restoration. Check out this thread on s2ki that I made of an owners MY00 S2000 with 105K miles and some bad overspray:

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=412862

If anyone needs detail work I might be able to work out some discounts for you guys. I have a lot of people that can vouch for my work :)

Justin, it was nice talking to ya yesterday. If you are interested in the club that would be cool, you sound enegetic and into what you are doing. We need at least a couple people in the club like that to help keep things going. Hopefully we can hang out again soon, or chat. I will try and get you in touch with the viper guy too, if I can, for some detail work.

Five*Star*
08-18-2006, 03:52 PM
Some news for club members:

I have been checking into local schedules for tracks, and drifting events.

I am also considering getting a sub-forum here once the club name is definite.

It looks like we have a new member, Russ, with a "Hachi Roku" GTS corolla and supercharged swap. I will get pics real soon. We are also still waiting on Chris to get his pics of his RX-7s (can't wait!).

Still looking for more drifting folks to get our drift aspect of the club going too. I will even try and get any members that attend drifting events, an extra good deal on tires through my shop.

ALSO: ALL CLUB MEMBERS SEND ME AN E-MAIL WITH YOUR CITY, AGE, AND CONTACT NUMBER(S). ALSO, LIST YOUR CAR YEAR, MODEL, ENGINE TYPE. THANKS! [email protected]

Thanks guys,

Michael

GAtegs
08-18-2006, 04:05 PM
It looks like we have a new member, Russ, with a "Hachi Roku" GTS corolla and supercharged swap.

Red one?

Five*Star*
08-18-2006, 04:10 PM
yes, he wants to meet the team, he just said, before he is definate.

You know him?

Is that your teg? Do you auto-x, or want to??

GAtegs
08-18-2006, 04:47 PM
yes, he wants to meet the team, he just said, before he is definate.

You know him?

Is that your teg? Do you auto-x, or want to??

Yes. I do know him. Very nice guy.

Yes, that is my teg. I do not auto-x, but I hope to get into it in the near future.

EP3sAreFun
08-18-2006, 08:36 PM
Russ is like Santa, everybody knows who he is.

Dudeman
08-19-2006, 11:30 PM
Pm'd fivestar

EP3sAreFun
08-20-2006, 02:27 PM
It may be a bit soon but how would you guys like to have a cookout this coming weekend at my place in Suwanee?

Five*Star*
08-20-2006, 04:34 PM
That might be good.

I am trying to get us all to meet up this Wed. or Thurs. at the Sonic in L'ville. First though, i am just waiting to get Bucky(Mike), and Chris' e-mail and phone numbers. That way i can just forward everyone a heads-up e-mail.

Once I have evryone's info, then I can start planning stuff.

EP3sAreFun
08-20-2006, 04:39 PM
im always free after 8 if you give me a heads up ahead of time.

EP3sAreFun
08-20-2006, 06:20 PM
Okay, so i looked over my schedule (asked my gf).

Who would be able to come to Suwanee Saturday night around... i dunno 7-ish?

will this work for you guys? maybe you can call some ppl mike. just lemme know if we cant get enough ppl then we can wait a few more weeks and you can do whatever whenever. i just happen to have some time available and thought it would be a good idea.

The BUCKY
08-20-2006, 06:27 PM
i could most likely

Five*Star*
08-20-2006, 11:10 PM
Ok, sounds good. I am down.

I will let everyone know tomorrow after I talk to Chris Ruby. Get onto him about pics, and getting me his e-mail if you see him at work.... that's all I lack now so I can send out one e-mail to everyone in the club.

Hopefully Russ is in for shure if he can come meet with us this week.... his car looks clean as hell, and I love AE86's. Not to mention, I think Russ will fit right in with the club.

afwfjustin
08-21-2006, 11:39 AM
Oh, if anyone has a fender roller or is able to do it without messing up the fender please let me know! I need this done pretty soon. I only need the inside lip pressed up as I'm dropped quite a bit and I rub on hard cornering even with aggressive camber in the rear.

Justin

Five*Star*
08-21-2006, 12:26 PM
We could rent a fender roller from online and have a fender rolling day if we get enough people involved. I heard about this on the RX-7 forums back when i had my FD. Sounds like it is worth it.

The BUCKY
08-21-2006, 01:03 PM
yea i would do it.

Five*Star*
08-22-2006, 12:58 PM
Ok guys, sorry i did'nt get an e-mail out last night. I was busy working on cars all day. I am sending an e-mail out about a first meet tomorrow or Thurs. so you guys let me know which day works best. If not, then meeting at Kyle's house on Sat. would be a good first meet also.

Check your e-mails soon.

EP3sAreFun
08-22-2006, 05:48 PM
either is good for me

Spyder
08-22-2006, 07:16 PM
Mildly interested... I dont generally do the "club" thing but being as how you guys wont be going to sit at a car show in lawn chairs while you bake your brains... I'm more interested.. also the fact that I would be surrounded by people that actually drive their cars and know how to turn a wrench I'm even more interested... I would like to meet up with you guys and see how everyone gets along and acts.. I dont do the childish lets do a burnout so everyone can see how cool i am sort of groups.

Also, in closing.. lol.. What are the names that are being kicked around? (PM me if you like) I am very particular and dont want some dumb shit on my car I have worked hard to get to where it is, no need to make it look like crap with a gay logo..

Anyhow, if nothing else good luck with a real,diverse, team.

Five*Star*
08-22-2006, 07:32 PM
Thursday is looking good so far. Thinking Thursday 8/24/06 8:30pm to 10:30pm.

The BUCKY
08-22-2006, 08:46 PM
thursday it is!!

and spyder i think you will like what you see.

AnthonyF
08-22-2006, 08:54 PM
good looking club you got there. Maybe if you get a forum open on IA i'll check you guys out. But your mostly imports. :( O'well, I'll see ya'll on the street. Beautiful rides!

Five*Star*
08-22-2006, 09:00 PM
good looking club you got there. Maybe if you get a forum open on IA i'll check you guys out. But your mostly imports. :( O'well, I'll see ya'll on the street. Beautiful rides!

Thanks for the props. Sorry, but I am sticking to the Japanese Import Cars ONLY, at this time. The guys in the club are most crazy about Japanese cars and that is what will really bring the club together more easily. If things were to ever change in the future then I will definately make it noted. Thanks again! :goodjob:

The BUCKY
08-22-2006, 09:51 PM
:bump:

Decker1.8t
08-24-2006, 10:35 PM
Mike, check your PMs.

Five*Star*
08-24-2006, 10:46 PM
Mike, check your PMs.

Yeah, sorry. i have been kinda busy and also wanted to see your car and meet you before making any decisions. So let's do that and go from there man.

Thanks,

Michael

Five*Star*
08-24-2006, 11:17 PM
It was a nice meet tonight, good weather and everything.

First off, I am sorry I was a little late...wasn't going to bring the kids, but then had too at the last minute. then my neighbor came and got one of them at the meet.

So, just wanted to thank everyone for coming out and keeping things nice and relaxed. Met some new folks and saw some new rides. More than I expected and it was great!!

4 members of the club were no shows for tonight one was working (Alex black prelude), one said so but didn't (Shame on you Shawn White STi), one from mid-town (was at my place in L'ville 2 nights ago and wasn't up for it Chris Silver S2K) and Dan and his brother Sam own the Burnt Orange Hatch got a little tired tonight. So hopefully they will be at the next meet and a couple other S2K guys that have interest.

So I am thinking of us meeting again in maybe 2 weeks or even next week. Looking at possibly 2 weeks really and then having an outing at Petit Le Mans race late next month (Sept.)!!! :goodjob: :cheers: :boobies:

Looks like our first event will be an auto-x, so i will look at the schedule and see what looks like an event that the club will be ready to hit. We may even be able to get into a BMWCCA event which costs a little less than SCCA and is also a great place to test some car control and have a blast of a time!

Thanks guys! :D

Stormhammer
08-25-2006, 02:31 PM
count me in - I'll be there at the next meet ( so make that 2 Starions :D I cant leave my little buddy all alone LOL! )

Stormhammer
08-25-2006, 02:32 PM
especially if we get to go on a racetrack :D guess I should get my ass in gear to get my suspension put on :D

smooth-rider
08-26-2006, 02:07 AM
shit im down with that, count me in bro..
i got an 01 civic coupe black

Stormhammer
08-27-2006, 12:36 AM
and do we get discounts @ your shop? :D lol jk jk mang ( haha I saw it on craigslist )

Five*Star*
08-27-2006, 11:48 AM
Soory guys, my net was down for a couple days.

Another Starion sounds like it would be good. Just call me so we can meet up, send me pics, or meet us at our next meet.

Smooth-rider, what's done to your car? Send me a list and some pics. What auto-x and track events are you looking foreward to?

Michael

Stormhammer
08-28-2006, 09:23 AM
hmm, I'll prolly meet you up at the next meet - keep in mind tho my car is in the process of a full switch over from my old black Starion into this one

Five*Star*
08-28-2006, 02:05 PM
Cool, I will keep posted on the meet.

Stormhammer
08-28-2006, 04:32 PM
alright - any idea when the next one will be?

Five*Star*
08-28-2006, 10:36 PM
Probably next week...maybe Thurs. again.

Five*Star*
08-30-2006, 04:09 PM
Ok guys. Here is the schedule for upcoming stuff.

Next Thurs. 9/7/06 I want us to meet at the Varsity is that sounds easy, or just do a Gwinnett location again. So let me know what it's looking like. Looking forward to having everyone together again.

I have yet to get the vynils figured out, but will get to that soon.

I think the club will be at Petit Le Mans next month hanging out. I would like to camp out, so Chris Ruby is trying to get things set-up as well as I so, we have a good spot to camp and may be able to swing some discounts. That way the club has a place to stop in during the race weekend up there. Should be a lot of fun... and lots of beer!!

Also, I am hoping to get some of the CLUB out to the Time Attack events at Black Hills new little track set-up for some wheel time and see what the cars got on a small circuit. It's only $35 for non-members and $25 for annual members with the $45 membership....good deal and only 40mins. below ATL.

INFO: http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=78434

EP3sAreFun
08-30-2006, 06:10 PM
either or is good with me, i'll pass this on to Russ

EP3sAreFun
08-31-2006, 06:07 PM
so hey who all decided on the name and whats it gonig to be since your already making the vinyl?

Five*Star*
08-31-2006, 07:15 PM
so hey who all decided on the name and whats it gonig to be since your already making the vinyl?

Don't know yet, I just don't have the time for the vinyls yet, basically. ;)

EP3sAreFun
09-01-2006, 05:45 PM
Ok guys. Here is the schedule for upcoming stuff.

Next Thurs. 9/7/06 I want us to meet at the Varsity is that sounds easy, or just do a Gwinnett location again. So let me know what it's looking like. Looking forward to having everyone together again.

I have yet to get the vynils figured out, but will get to that soon.

I think the club will be at Petit Le Mans next month hanging out. I would like to camp out, so Chris Ruby is trying to get things set-up as well as I so, we have a good spot to camp and may be able to swing some discounts. That way the club has a place to stop in during the race weekend up there. Should be a lot of fun... and lots of beer!!

Also, I am hoping to get some of the CLUB out to the Time Attack events at Black Hills new little track set-up for some wheel time and see what the cars got on a small circuit. It's only $35 for non-members and $25 for annual members with the $45 membership....good deal and only 40mins. below ATL.

INFO: http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=78434
So are we doing this for sure? what date/time/we gonig to caravn down or what?

Outphase
09-01-2006, 09:34 PM
nice rides. if you guys go down to TA, i will meet up and ride out. PM Me.

Five*Star*
09-03-2006, 10:09 AM
So are we doing this for sure? what date/time/we gonig to caravn down or what?

I am definately going down next Saturday for the actual time atteck event. They are also doing a practice today, but I will not be making that.

Next Saturday about 7-8am I am heading down there to lay some times down in Chris' white EK hatch.

EP3sAreFun
09-03-2006, 03:24 PM
I'd like to go as well man, my car might not pass inspection but i'd like to go

The BUCKY
09-03-2006, 03:30 PM
if i get mine running right i am down to go

anyone got a fuel pump

wantboost
09-03-2006, 07:27 PM
if i get mine running right i am down to go

anyone got a fuel pump
for what type of car?

The BUCKY
09-03-2006, 07:51 PM
honda

afwfjustin
09-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Sorry I missed last Thursday, my schedule is ROUGH and it's hard to make it up there sometimes (I'm downtown Atlanta). The Varsity meet is perfect though so I'll be there.

I am in the middle of a Comptech Supercharger with Aftercooler purchase right now and I am also looking for a 7 lb. pulley, fuel pump, and Godzilla Bov if anyone has these.

Five*Star*
09-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Hey Justin,

Friday would be good for the detail job on the 7. Maybe I can do the charger install here and that would work out for the detail??

Hope to see you Thurs. at varsity. I will give you a call.

Michael

afwfjustin
09-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Michael, Friday it is then. I'll give my shift away at work tomorrow sometime so I can make it.

The install for the detailing might be a good deal, I'll let you know. The guy selling still has it on the car in Pittsburgh, as it's his daily driver and needs to find to get it off. I won't have the unit for another week or two so I'll just talk to you about it Thursday night at the meet probably.

Justin

Five*Star*
09-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Club is meeting up at the Varsity tonight. We will be in the open lot behind the bus parking if anyone wants to talk to me about joining the club. :goodjob:

See all you club guys there!

Stormhammer
09-07-2006, 08:30 PM
hmm - I really wanted to make it to the V - but right now we're still stuck on trying to get the two bolts off the top of my torque tube off :( stupid ass 90psi compressor :mad:

Five*Star*
09-11-2006, 01:36 AM
Well, I didn't make it to the Time Attack Saturday. I have been sick with a sinus cold since Fri. night and am just now over it. Maybe we can make it out to one of the practice events on Sundays at the Black Hills circuit since it is only $35 (practice price) instead of $100 (event price).

Anyone down for another Sonic meet this Thursday?

I will be busy with some heavy shop projects this week, but should be able to take a break Thurs. night for some food and hanging out.

I talked to my cousin that works for the Panoz school, but I totally forgot to ask him about a group discount for the Petit Le Mans. I will need to talk to him again this week.

Anyone want to do any auto-x events soon? Let me know and I wil plan on making it out.

Five*Star*
09-11-2006, 01:40 AM
Michael, Friday it is then. I'll give my shift away at work tomorrow sometime so I can make it.

The install for the detailing might be a good deal, I'll let you know. The guy selling still has it on the car in Pittsburgh, as it's his daily driver and needs to find to get it off. I won't have the unit for another week or two so I'll just talk to you about it Thursday night at the meet probably.

Justin

Justin, thanks for the amazing paint detail job on the Black RX-7. that thing looks very nice and the paint is oh-so-smooth now. Excellent work!

I will have to post some pics of the car later.

If anyone needs a paint detail job, this is the guy to see.

BTW, my neighbor wants her black 96' Camry done with the works package also. She is a neat freak and wants her car to look like new again. I will get you in contact with her.

Hope you find a supercharger kit soon! :goodjob:

Z33_kid
09-12-2006, 04:11 PM
wish i could join nice crew u forming up

afwfjustin
09-13-2006, 01:25 AM
You're welcome, I hope the new owner enjoys the car. Definitely let me know about your neighbor's camry.

It looks like I might be going turbo now. There was a great InlinePRO kit that came up for sale on s2ki and I talked to the guy today about it. Two people bid on it but they were capped out and I offered more. I'm going to try to give him a big down payment tomorrow to seal the deal. All I will need is a Walboro 255litre fuel pump, an intercooler and piping, and an EMS. It comes with a 3inch dumptube and downpipe, and I'm getting a custom 3" single exhaust made for it as well.

...should be fun :)

I'll give you a call tomorrow about the exhaust manifold.

Justin, thanks for the amazing paint detail job on the Black RX-7. that thing looks very nice and the paint is oh-so-smooth now. Excellent work!

I will have to post some pics of the car later.

If anyone needs a paint detail job, this is the guy to see.

BTW, my neighbor wants her black 96' Camry done with the works package also. She is a neat freak and wants her car to look like new again. I will get you in contact with her.

Hope you find a supercharger kit soon! :goodjob:

holy mini
09-13-2006, 04:43 PM
seems like a good bunch of cars. Good luck with the club start. I know that there's always room for more clubs out here.

cceinc
09-19-2006, 01:35 PM
Nice rides looks like you are off to a good start. Hope the best of luck for you and you crew.

Five*Star*
09-28-2006, 10:47 PM
Sorry for the super-late notice, i have been swamped all week with car projects in the shop and the internet was down for a few days.

PETIT LE MANS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY!!! I will be there starting tomorrow (fri.) morning and camping till the race is over Saturday night. Anyone in the club needs to come hang out and drink some beer!!!! :D

:cheers:

CALL MY CELL @ (404) 452-7691 if you need to find me and you need a free way in! I will be rolling around in a Black RX7 Twin Turbo all weekend. Woo Hoo!

RISKYB
10-01-2006, 10:21 PM
hit me up when you get a chance, i would like to meet you guys and get a feel for what your looking for and what kind of a crew you have, im intrested

Five*Star*
10-03-2006, 12:59 AM
Just call my number in my sig and stop by so i can meet you and check out your ride. ;)

Michael

ŁG2♣
10-12-2006, 01:53 AM
nice cars, seen the prelude and that red si on the road the other days

KNHTRDR
10-12-2006, 02:43 AM
Nice rides, Good luck with the club.

Sport1.3
10-12-2006, 09:59 AM
you lookin for any MKI MR2's lol? its on track regularly!

Five*Star*
10-12-2006, 12:04 PM
you lookin for any MKI MR2's lol? its on track regularly!

Yes, that would definately be cool. Give me a call...

Michael
(404)452-7691

Sport1.3
10-12-2006, 12:54 PM
Yes, that would definately be cool. Give me a call...

Michael
(404)452-7691

yeah man ill give you a shout sometime...its down for the count right now..poor thing has a blown head gasket, but its getting a Silvertop 20valve in a month. im moving this weekend so ill be busy after work and school hrs but lemme know if you need more pics..i have plenty of on and off track ones..later

-Danny

Five*Star*
10-15-2006, 05:42 PM
Seriously, I am ready to another meet this week. Thursday at the L'ville Sonic again. Also, am considering doing a BBQ at my place this weekend if it is noce out during the daytime.

Riverside Sonic 9pm Thursday 10/19/06

happyhooder
10-15-2006, 06:11 PM
you mind if i show up? we been talking since i was in chicago...

Five*Star*
10-18-2006, 06:06 PM
you mind if i show up? we been talking since i was in chicago...

Yes, definately come out.

Michael

Five*Star*
10-23-2006, 08:19 PM
Well, the meet turnout was small. This was probably due to the short notice and the rainy weather.

I hope to have another meet in 2 weeks..... since I will be busy this week with moving.

happyhooder
10-23-2006, 08:23 PM
i didn't show b/c it was wet and my tires are close as it can being slicks... so that wasn't a combo i want to mess with...

do you guys open late at your shop? b/c i'm about to purchase some tires... next week...

Five*Star*
10-23-2006, 08:46 PM
Just give me a call and we can set something up for you to pick up the tires after I get them.

Five*Star*
11-04-2006, 08:04 AM
Wow, I just got through moving the past 3 days.... now it's time to clean, clean, clean.... and organize AHHHHH! :eek:

I am hoping to have a meet real soon, but I now have to find a new full-time job first.

2K_GSR
11-15-2006, 07:18 PM
hey michael, hope everythings goin well with the move! i was thinkin about either goin to drift fury and/or the auto x this saturday which i think are both at Turner Field. Just wondering if you or anyone else from the group might be attending?? lmk!

Five*Star*
11-21-2006, 10:10 PM
Yeah, I have been too busy to do anything. I want to do more once I get settled in again, but the car season is pretty much over till next Feb., so I guess we'll see how it goes.

greasemunkey
12-19-2006, 04:56 PM
nice club, would be intrested but gwinnett is a lil bit too far for me:(

Lucky DAWG
12-29-2006, 03:14 PM
might be interested in coming out if thats okay with you
what the current membership numbers lookin like now?

I have done little modding to my car so far besides some 18" Wheels with skinnies, a sound system, and tint

I drive a 1996 Lexus SC400

i plan on modding a lot more but i dunno if i qualify at this point, let me know

p.s. - no fiberglass body kits??? thats the only kind of kits they make for my car :rolleyes:

Five*Star*
01-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Well, not really looking for cars with body kits. The cars in my club will be more geared towards being fast only . If your car is more show than go, don't bother. Sorry.

Five*Star*
01-02-2007, 08:07 PM
UPDATE 4 CLUB MEMBERS:

I have been out of the loop with the club and all because of some difficult personal issues and a move in the past few months. I am getting excited about the race season starting again next month, and want to get some car meets started off again. I got a new job as a lead tech at a shop, so i will have more off-time to focus on the club matters and getting things in order for the 2007 season.

If you guys have any questions, or want to see some sneak peek loks at the stickers for the club, shoot me an e-mail [email protected]

Later,

Michael

teamjdm4dr
02-04-2007, 09:14 PM
what do you think about my car? boosted 4dr civic

Heavy_Foot
09-14-2010, 05:25 PM
let me know if there's room for a g35...

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy72/pouya1_r/IMG_0069.jpg

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy72/pouya1_r/IMG_0071.jpg

rmeyer114
09-16-2010, 10:53 AM
how about room for a S4 FC
http://i54.tinypic.com/2zri9mf.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/28aox84.jpg

adrianxj220
11-08-2010, 08:04 AM
are you willing to add an 05 altima...not a lot done to it as of now because i just got the car but many mods to come on later on...