PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Pablo

NevrNufTorq
08-10-2006, 07:46 PM
tomorrow i will be in your homeland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you're having a good week bro! since i like you i guess i wont have to kill all your relatives while i'm here. :lmfao: gotta get offline for now. this $.03/min online stuff is killing me. not to mention the $5/min phone calls to keep up with business while on vacation!! latr buddy!! :D

quickdodgeŽ
08-10-2006, 07:48 PM
Damn! You're going to Peru? Later, QD.

Julio
08-10-2006, 07:50 PM
Damn! You're going to Peru? Later, QD.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Hey if you have a sim card phone.. just buy a sim card in the PR market it will be cheaper to pay roaming charges then buying calling cards.

Seymour222
08-11-2006, 12:34 AM
OIC. Be careful out there BDD. Im gonna help Brian take of things while your out. I made a checklist:

Boat-check
Fishing Poles-check
Keys to all Daves toys-check

BTW, there will be a party at Daves this weekend. Everyone on earth is invited.
JK. Be safe out there and make it home in one piece.

Pablo
08-11-2006, 01:05 AM
shit!!! have fun out there..........

NevrNufTorq
08-11-2006, 07:47 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Hey if you have a sim card phone.. just buy a sim card in the PR market it will be cheaper to pay roaming charges then buying calling cards.

ty for the word julio. :goodjob: the guy at the nextel store said i couldnt while in puerTO RIco! but who knows. had a blast today but now we're off to st. thomas

NevrNufTorq
08-11-2006, 07:51 PM
OIC. Be careful out there BDD. Im gonna help Brian take of things while your out. I made a checklist:

Boat-check
Fishing Poles-check
Keys to all Daves toys-check

BTW, there will be a party at Daves this weekend. Everyone on earth is invited.
JK. Be safe out there and make it home in one piece.

BIG C, you trash my pad while i'm out and you wont have to worry bout me, the wife will bury you quicker than i COULD!!!! :lmfao: and dont worry bri knows what would become of him if he scratched my boat!! lol besides, he's too busy catching fish and trying to help the wife catch one!!!!!! :lmfao: you boys be good while i'm gone. did you do something with that rock yet?!?! :ninja:

NevrNufTorq
08-11-2006, 07:53 PM
shit!!! have fun out there..........

my brother!!! whats up?!? you dont know how many times i thought of trading my wifey in on a few of the blue eyed latinos i saw today! got slapped one time real good :lmfao: !!! my face still stings! at least she agreed two of them were out of this world too!!! latr man!

Julio
08-11-2006, 08:13 PM
my brother!!! whats up?!? you dont know how many times i thought of trading my wifey in on a few of the blue eyed latinos i saw today! got slapped one time real good :lmfao: !!! my face still stings! at least she agreed two of them were out of this world too!!! latr man!

C'mon man !!! WHAT THE HELL !! LATINOS?????? I thought you were straight pimpin hhahahahhaahha

you mean , Latinas :lmfao:

NevrNufTorq
08-11-2006, 09:07 PM
C'mon man !!! WHAT THE HELL !! LATINOS?????? I thought you were straight pimpin hhahahahhaahha

you mean , Latinas :lmfao:

you got me as usual!!!! :D

Seymour222
08-11-2006, 11:48 PM
BIG C, you trash my pad while i'm out and you wont have to worry bout me, the wife will bury you quicker than i COULD!!!! :lmfao: and dont worry bri knows what would become of him if he scratched my boat!! lol besides, he's too busy catching fish and trying to help the wife catch one!!!!!! :lmfao: you boys be good while i'm gone. did you do something with that rock yet?!?! :ninja:

I wouldn't do that to ya, or your wife! I heard there is gonna be some good Saturday fishing this weekend. And no Good Buddy, nothing done yet with "The Rock" still haven't mustered up the courage yet. But, In due time. Be careful down there, see ya soon!

BTW, pistons came in the other day and things should be rolling very shortly, block should be back from the machine shop Thursday. I m excited.

Pablo
08-12-2006, 12:12 AM
ahahaha.....latinos....

have fun down there