PDA

View Full Version : I forgot to tell ya'll..I crashed my 24tay this weekend..LOL!

Tracy
08-10-2006, 07:09 PM
So yea, I hit a barrier in practice this weekend at the NDRA New Hampshire demo. I was feeling the most confident I ever have. I think that's what happened...a little over confident. I hit the rear passenger side quarter panel and the front passenger fender. I bent all of my suspension and my steering rack. Luckily it was during practice and Dan found a salvage yard 4 miles away with a s14 there. We missed the noon demo while he fixed the car. I was able to drive during the 2nd demo and for the rest of the weekend. I was so shaken tho. I drove like a pussy until the last demo sunday where I felt I needed to pull it together and get over it.

So anyways, it gets even better.....
So I crash right. I hit a barrier and it hits a trailer that is parked like 6 inches away from the barriers on the drift track. It was obviously an accident! So my car is still slightly moving frm the crash and I'm still all strapped in. This guy jumps knee deep into the passenger window of my car, grabs the face of my helmet, starts trying to pull it off my head while he beats me in my helmet with his other hand all while screamin "I'll kill you motherfucker!" For some reason at a point he got this look in his eyes like WTF am I doing and jumped out and ran into his trailer. I don't think he knew he was beating up on a girl...but either way that was just out of control and uncalled for. I had just wrecked my fucking car! What if my neck was broken or some shit and he was trying to pull my helmet off my head like that? In the end he didn't even get kickedout...whatever!

In conclusion...I crashed my car. It was fixed the same day besides the body work. We already had new back bumpers to put on it so those are getting painted right now and will be on for the demo this weekend in Knoxville and some big ass dude tried to beat my ass....!!! :screwy: craxy weekend to say the least.

B16a2 Civic
08-10-2006, 07:12 PM
i'll kill dat nigga, give me his address

The Ren
08-10-2006, 07:12 PM
Like I told you a few days ago when you told me.. im glad your alright..

boosted1jz
08-10-2006, 07:13 PM
glad to hear your ok..... if i had seen some1 do that after a wreck id go over n kick them in da face..... he had no right to do that shit :mad:

Tracy
08-10-2006, 07:13 PM
i'll kill dat nigga, give me his address

http://www.paradiseracing.com/

he's a tech for these guys.

B16a2 Civic
08-10-2006, 07:14 PM
okay, im putting for some off days here at work, who do i ask for when i get there?

SLow_POke
08-10-2006, 07:14 PM
whoa!! glad your ok. that guy was a dik even thought he just reacted . i would have punched him right in his throat:D . non the less glad you kool .

-Ernie

Tracy
08-10-2006, 07:15 PM
okay, im putting for some off days here at work, who do i ask for when i get there?

I don't know. Can't remember his name. He's a tall black dude tho.

Brady
08-10-2006, 07:16 PM
damn tracy...should've whooped brake checked his ass through the windshield.

Tracy
08-10-2006, 07:16 PM
yea I put like a 3 inch scratch in the trailer that Dan would have paid for. I didn't even dent it.

Tracy
08-10-2006, 07:18 PM
damn tracy...should've whooped his ass

Yea usually I prolly would have. I don't know what my problem was. I was more worried about if my car was ok or not...and I had just gotten in trouble for mouthing off to the track guys the day before :crazy:

B16a2 Civic
08-10-2006, 07:18 PM
tall black dude huh....let me bring some of my homies then

Tracy
08-10-2006, 07:19 PM

You prolly got it, man. But I guess a svere ass whoopin wouldn't hurt my fellings non.

SLow_POke

we'll take my van FTW!!! LOL

-Ernie

Stormhammer
glad your alright

on the note of that guy... since you already wrecked the 240, I would've gone clear across the demo area, aimed straight for the trailer, and floored the fuck out of the car smashing through the gears to give that fucker a lesson

Brady
hahah you should beat him up with some 240 axles.

Stormhammer
08-10-2006, 07:21 PM
omg wtf lol are you serious? they have a dragster 86?

http://www.paradiseracing.com/home1.jpg

B16a2 Civic
08-10-2006, 07:21 PM
hahah you should beat him up with some 240 axles.

LIRL, maybe a wrench...then i'll be banned from the track for life
i can see it now....all i heard was screaming...i thoguht it was him....but everyone around said it was me

Tracy
08-10-2006, 07:23 PM

I mean, I've known the owner of the team for years. He's always been real cool This tech was out of contol tho. I didn't know him. He finally came and apologized like 4hours later. He was like "first let me ask if you're ok." I was like "motherfucker, you should have asked me that 4 hors ago before you tried to beat my helmet off my head!" He was like "well, this is my livley hood." I was like " you don't think it's mine bitch?"

I swear!

LiL PaKi
08-10-2006, 09:17 PM
wth... damn.. glad you're ok...

TIGERJC
08-10-2006, 09:21 PM
glad u r ok, but I see where the guy was coming from though. Nobody should lose their temper like that no matter what

down_shift
08-10-2006, 09:34 PM
Umm parking 6 inches from a track barrier is never smart. That guy should be pretty embaresed and pretty apologetic for an outburst like that. Good luck putting the car back together.

B18c-rex
08-10-2006, 09:40 PM
Damn that sucks :( ... wrecking the 2fizzle then getting jumped for no reason other than a small scratch wtf :???: . Tracy im glad your allright just remember karma sucks.

Repost Squintz
08-10-2006, 10:15 PM
dammmmmmnnn..................

Seymour222
08-11-2006, 12:45 AM
No one jumped his shit for acting so crazy? Thats some bullshit right there. Maybe you should have taken him for a little ride while he was trying to beat you senseless. JK, just a thought.

JoeCoolinATL
08-11-2006, 02:43 AM
I mean, I've known the owner of the team for years. He's always been real cool This tech was out of contol tho. I didn't know him. He finally came and apologized like 4hours later. He was like "first let me ask if you're ok." I was like "motherfucker, you should have asked me that 4 hors ago before you tried to beat my helmet off my head!" He was like "well, this is my livley hood." I was like " you don't think it's mine bitch?"

I swear!

wow

you mind if they get random emails asking who's ass needs to be kicked about it :screwy:

Scrappy
08-11-2006, 02:46 AM
aww atleast my booger wasnt hurt :( than it would be hell to pay! lol or why not make dan go kick his ass... i can see him kickin a tall black mans ass :D :lmfao:

Flip
08-11-2006, 03:28 AM
that dude needs to get a grip! glad to hear you're ok and all... and car fixed...

Sounds like my buddy on his bike. just started getting really comfortable, just a little toooo comfortable, and he dropped it last weekend...

Allshow97
08-11-2006, 06:08 AM
Glad to see your okay Tracy! That's fucked up that dude jumped in your car and shit. I am honestly surprised noone saw it and dragged him off your car and whooped his ass. People are just fuckin :screwy: these days.

BTEC
08-11-2006, 06:17 AM
well next time yawl going to an event where the macho man is gonna be there y not let somebody know so we can see how big this dude really is. thats all im gonna say about that.

4dmin
08-11-2006, 07:55 AM
i would of floored it tracy and slung the mutha fucker from the car... fucking dumb ass.

HiPSI
08-11-2006, 08:55 AM
why didn't you show him how to rodeo while he's half in your car?

Tracy
08-11-2006, 10:13 AM
I don't know what my problem was. Ya'll know I'm usually pretty crunk! I was just so shocked from the wreck and then the guy. I just wanted my car to be ok.

At leas now our new back bumpers are finally on :)

BTEC
08-11-2006, 10:20 AM
I don't know what my problem was. Ya'll know I'm usually pretty crunk! I was just so shocked from the wreck and then the guy. I just wanted my car to be ok.

At leas now our new back bumpers are finally on :)
ITS UNDERSTANDABLE THAT U WERE SHAKEN UP FROM THE WRECK AND WORRIED ABOUT UR CAR. WHILE DUDE WAS IN THE CAR U PROLLY WASNT REALLY THINKING JUST "OMG". DNT WORRY BOUT IT. U AND UR CAR ARE BOTH OK. DUDE CAN GET HIS ASS KICKED ANOTHER DAY. :D

ECMgarrett
08-11-2006, 10:48 AM

???? whats the issue? oh let me guess, youre one of those fags that think a corolla is only good for drifting....

tracy, glad to hear youre ok from the wreck and this guy. that was way uncalled for and, like said, im really suprised no one in the crowd did anything to this guy :thinking: :???: goes to show the caliber of folks at these nopi shows.....
but again, glad to hear youre ok and finally got over the fear

Wurm
08-11-2006, 11:01 AM
http://www.paradiseracing.com/Photos/NewsPics/celica%20nopi%201.JPG

that the guy?

Sirius R
08-11-2006, 11:16 AM
I'm glad you didn't get hurt...but giving that fuck the ride of his life would have been a good move. I can understand Dan not shooting the fuck for jumping in the car during an event. You guys have a shop and race team to promote..and getting a bad rep may impact future $$$.

That being said...Lord knows I can't fight..but if dude touched my girl, enraged or not...I would make sure that he never forgt who he fucked with.

BTW...wheres the pics of the banged up car? Or better yet..the vid?

yerrow
08-11-2006, 12:03 PM
forgot to say that their $200K+ car was racked in the trailer with people working on it at the time she hit it.

i'd be pissed too

ECMgarrett
08-11-2006, 12:13 PM
forgot to say that their $200K+ car was racked in the trailer with people working on it at the time she hit it.

i'd be pissed too

good point

Sirius R
08-11-2006, 12:27 PM

i'd be pissed too

Me too but WTF...she wasn't aiming for the trailer..it was an accident.

So if their $200K car blew a tire while going down the track and hit another drivers car, the car owner should climb into the wrecked car and begin smacking the driver?

Fuck that. Shit happens when racing. I can see if she was doing burnouts in the parking lot and lost control..but she at a race track. What he did was stupid.

Dirty Octopus™
08-11-2006, 12:28 PM
damn i suck... it took me 27mins to realize she said 240... :headslap:

The Golden Child
08-11-2006, 12:31 PM
HE WAS HITTING YOU THE FUCK HE WANNA DIE OR SOMETHING ??

B16a2 Civic
08-11-2006, 12:36 PM
LIRL, maybe a wrench...then i'll be banned from the track for life
i can see it now....all i heard was screaming...i thoguht it was him....but everyone around said it was me

this was a fast n furious refrence ya'll

Allshow97
08-11-2006, 12:43 PM
this was a fast n furious refrence ya'll

That was JDM tyt3 y0! LIRL! :lmfao:

Scrappy
08-11-2006, 12:57 PM
i can see maybe being mad about being in the trailer when it happened... were they demanded on parking that close? doubt it... and they should of considered that guy or girl could of been hurt and then they would really regret it. IMO that dude needs anger help cause no matter the scene youdont jump in someones car and smash someone with a helmet on around... girl or not she knows she is in a male dominant scene and can put up more fight than a good portion of the guys... doesnt matter its called chill the fuck out

Big Baller
08-11-2006, 05:10 PM

i'd be pissed too

Is his fucking fault for parking that close to a barrier. God damn you people are fucking stupid sometimes.

down_shift
08-11-2006, 05:17 PM
I am guessing that some "official" asked them to put there rig their to save room. There should be some sort of zone around those barriers. Nopi should know better than anyone that they can get pushed around.

yerrow
08-11-2006, 05:19 PM
you wouldn't pissed if your $200K+ car was being worked on in the air and a car hits your trailer that the car is in? i never said that he also wasn't in the wrong. yeah he probably overreacted, at the same time important information in the situation was left out

yes i'm the stupid one and i'm definitly not the one overreacting...you're fucking stupid too

Elbow
08-11-2006, 05:19 PM
That sucks, glad you are ok.

ShooterMcGavin
08-11-2006, 05:30 PM
What a fuckstick, you should keep a gun in your car just for situations like these :D

Big Baller
08-11-2006, 05:38 PM
you wouldn't pissed if your $200K+ car was being worked on in the air and a car hits your trailer that the car is in? i never said that he also wasn't in the wrong. yeah he probably overreacted, at the same time important information in the situation was left out

yes i'm the stupid one and i'm definitly not the one overreacting...you're fucking stupid too

I was implying that there were multiple stupid people replying to this thread. When I go to track days I don't park my car in the middle of the infield because someone might spin and hit it, I also don't park right beside mobile barriers because I'm not a fucking idiot. So the point I'm trying to get across is that if you park 2 feet from a barrier and your car gets hit, its you're own mother fucking fault.

yerrow
08-11-2006, 05:53 PM
word quite true

Sirius R
08-11-2006, 05:55 PM
you wouldn't pissed if your $200K+ car was being worked on in the air and a car hits your trailer that the car is in?
Yes, I'd be pissed..but I would have enough brains to understand what happened and why it happened.

yeah he probably overreacted, at the same time important information in the situation was left out
Probably? He's a fucking moron for jumping in her car. It doesn't matter what info was left out. She said she was running her car in the approved area and she was in a an accident.

yes i'm the stupid one
Yes. Yes you are.

brooklynbreed
08-11-2006, 06:05 PM
glad ur alright man

yerrow
08-11-2006, 06:14 PM
and how exactly am i the stupid one?

JustinSane110™
08-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Yo man, I'm down for the cause.

Tracy
08-11-2006, 06:16 PM

i'd be pissed too

STFU. You're really showing your stupidity right now ;) He had no right to do that regardless of what was in the trailer. My life could have been in danger. Compare that to a $200+k car. I was where I was supposed to be doing what I was supposed to be doing. What I did was an accident..what he did wasn't. In the end nothing happened to me or their car. He was a Bit hasty with his actions.

Sirius R
08-11-2006, 06:21 PM
and how exactly am i the stupid one?

Because your reply is that of a dumb fuck that believes a car is worth more than ones saftey..

Your a fuck. Go blow the guy that was working on the car in the trailer.

yerrow
08-11-2006, 06:25 PM
hello...did i ever say that he was right in doing what he did? nope

did i ever say that the car was more important? nope

i pointed out another piece of information and actually agreed that he over reacted

so you go and blow tracy

Tracy
08-11-2006, 06:28 PM
hello...did i ever say that he was right in doing what he did? nope

did i ever say that the car was more important? nope

i pointed out another piece of information and actually agreed that he over reacted

so you go and blow tracy

Tryin to hate and just making yourself look stupid :lmfao:

BTW, YOU forgot to mention (since you know so much about the situation) that the actual owner of the car and the trailer....was very apologetic for his TECH'S actions and wasn't "pissed" at all that I had accidentally hit his trailer ;) You left that very important information out and quite frankly I'm offended!

yerrow
08-11-2006, 06:51 PM
and you should be offended cuz offending you was my very purpose

never was trying to hate

~The_Duke~
08-11-2006, 06:52 PM
Tracy can I borrow your verbal abuse target hat for a couple days...:D

I am gald everyone is ok also :goodjob:

Tracy
08-11-2006, 06:52 PM

never was trying to hate

I'm so happy that you go out of your way for me...being that I don't even know who you are....but I am flattered that a smart guy such as yourself knows who I am :goodjob:

BTLFED
08-11-2006, 07:04 PM

never was trying to hate

Your statements in this thread are the most ridiculous and retarded posts I have read on here in a while. Just implying that you understand why he did that makes me wish that your stupidity would remove you from the gene pool....soon. Do yourself a favor and leave this thread now and quit while you are behind. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

I am glad to hear you are alright, Tracy. :kiss:

Tracy
08-11-2006, 07:09 PM
Your statements in this thread are the most ridiculous and retarded posts I have read on here in a while. Just implying that you understand why he did that makes me wish that your stupidity would remove you from the gene pool....soon. Do yourself a favor and leave this thread now and quit while you are behind. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

I am glad to hear you are alright, Tracy. :kiss: :hi: :sunshine: :whaasup: :yourock: