PDA

View Full Version : serious question! ( religious ) ...

carrascopa
08-10-2006, 12:09 PM
PLEASE DONTMOVE!

so, my question is simple... who here believes in god? and who here believes in science..

I personally wont turn my back on the idea of one creator.

Reason being, is because I cant comprehend the idea that everything around us just all of a sudden was created. to me it takes more faith in believing that we just became people out of nothing. it doesnt make sense..

just like you cant go to the store and buy some paint and expect a masterpiece to appear on a canvas with-out putting a little work into it.

but at the same time. It is far fetched to believe that there is a heaven and that there is a hell?

realistically? does that make sense? that once we die, we go somewhere else? no?? it doesnt.

im somewhat moralistic, so I am sticking to my christian beliefs.. Like i said, I wont turn my back on the idea,

but.. I do alot of research, have talked to alot of spiritual leaders and what not and there are just gaps in all theories!

the realistic alex, thinks this.. and IMO history shows us that the romans created christianity to control its population. They set forth a life manual in order to better control everyone! This is when christianity became widely known.

Now looking into egyptian history, they had a god, several yrs BC.. ( thats before Christ )

and this god, was born of a virgin mother, sin-free, proficised, basically a mirror image of jesus even in his death...

Now some people believe.. and as we all know.. egypt and rome share alot of history, so, if you link the 2 together it is almost as if, the romans became aware of this god and renamed him, wrote it down with rules on how to live life and boom.. we have a savior and a new religion

I believe this to be true, however one could argue the point that, it was satans intent to cause doubt.. or it was gods intent without understanding reasons behind it.. and just be faithfull and believe!

the faith thing is the answer to the unexplainable when religion cannot be explained!

anyone find that odd??? its like your math teacher saying.. 5- 17 = 6.. n without being able to explain why he just says... have faith in it?

i have faith that the sun will rise every morning and that the storm will clear and all that "explainable" shit.. but do i have faith in the bible?

not so sure.. someone validate it for me? is there a god? one creator? or are we all one big scientific accident that bam! the world as we know it was created and made perfect from tiny micro organisms?

n if we were created and evolved from single celled things, than where did those single celled organisms come from?

lets hear it

thinkfast®
08-10-2006, 12:14 PM
hmm

yo nigga you been hittin them blunts or what, you cant call nobody son? BYAAAAAH

The Golden Child
08-10-2006, 12:14 PM
this is hurting my head ..

HvyArms
08-10-2006, 12:15 PM
I believe in a single God, do believe in heaven and hell as well. I dont think that there's any seperation between religion and science, because true religion doesn't contradict scientific fact. Well, my religion doesnt

The Golden Child
08-10-2006, 12:15 PM
hmm

yo nigga you been hittin them blunts or what, you cant call nobody son? BYAAAAAH

thats what im saying Alex on some of that good good .. LIRL !!!

carrascopa
08-10-2006, 12:17 PM
I believe in a single God, do believe in heaven and hell as well. I dont think that there's any seperation between religion and science, because true religion doesn't contradict scientific fact. Well, my religion doesnt

religion does contradict science all day man??

your religion believes in evolution? no.. no religion documents evolution as the way we were created... what religion are you

RandomGuy
08-10-2006, 12:18 PM
Dude, seriously, if there was no heaven or hell, or vice a versa, why would pastor troy even mention it?

R3RUN
08-10-2006, 12:20 PM
I look at the whole religion thing in more of a scientific matter. For instance I definately think the theory of the Big Bang, and evolution and all that is the way we came about but I have never seen any evidence to prove, or disprove the existance of a God. For the most part I think of religion as a motivational factor, it will keep most people in line morally and legally, and most importantly provides hope.

Personally I dont believe in any religion but I side more towards christianity than any other because of my upbringing in a christian background. While im pretty confident in the fact that when you die thats the end, I do think it would be nice if maybe I was wrong and there was life after death.

thinkfast®
08-10-2006, 12:23 PM
tupac had the cross on his back for a reason son, the realest shit he ever wrote back in '94, he wrote the shit a long time agoooooo

BluesClues
08-10-2006, 12:52 PM
this is hurting my head ..
:werd:

BluesClues
08-10-2006, 12:53 PM
Dude, seriously, if there was no heaven or hell, or vice a versa, why would pastor troy even mention it?
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

4dmin
08-10-2006, 01:00 PM
NO/YES, divine intervention put into cycle evolution BAM here we are... that doesn't mean christian god... i think christian beliefs are nothing more then the most elaborite hoax the world has ever seen...

tons of history w/o concrete proof. :goodjob: we are nothing but specs of dust in the grand scheme of things. NO GODS NO MASTERS YOU CREATE YOUR HEAVEN/HELL.

5thgcelica
08-10-2006, 01:09 PM
to answer your question, yes i believe in God, yes i believe in heaven/hell.

i believe we were created by God. to me. i jsut dont see how we could have just..popped up out of no where, our organs be as elaborate as they are with out some kind of..idea or plan behind them. i just dont see how everything in us could have just happend to work with each other and help each other to make us(humans) and animals live.

anyway. thats my 2 cents with out getting into it real deep and start calling each other idoits. lol

HvyArms
08-10-2006, 01:16 PM
religion does contradict science all day man??

your religion believes in evolution? no.. no religion documents evolution as the way we were created... what religion are you

I'm Muslim first of all, but second...man evolution is a theory. It's yet to be proven as scientific fact, it's a theory. Does religion, contradict theory? Yeah, that happens all day, does Islam contradict scientific fact? Nope. Prove me wrong.

DnBmama05
08-10-2006, 01:26 PM
I definitely believe in God... I've been blessed with FAR too many things to not believe there is a God. It amazes me how people are quicker to say they don't believe just to keep other people from jokin on them since saying you don't believe seems to be the 'cool' thing to do. But to me, saying there is no God is like saying there is no such thing as witchcraft. You can either worship the devil or God. As far as science goes... I'm more satisfied with knowing there is a creator than listening to some man made theory about a big bang and monkeys - and in that case, why do we still have monkeys? why didn't they all turn into humans? I'm not going to down the theory or the people that believe it, but i do question it. Poop on the Bible if you want... but if you actually sat down and read it - especially the book of revelation - don't you think it's odd how things are starting to fall into place? it's almost like it's foretelling the future. I'm not an expert on the subject, but I know what's in the Bible and what is going on right now and if you put two and two together you'd be amazed at the similarities. I can't imagine going through life without having faith in something... that is what makes me get out of bed every day and enjoy life. I'm not trying to prove anything or anyone wrong, since most of us stand pretty firmly on where we stand with our religious views - but this is just my personal view on it :)

Brett
08-10-2006, 01:28 PM
I tend to find it hard to believe there is a main being who made all this we live in, I mean with all the shit that goes on in this world that is so bad, Im sorry, I cant see there being a GOD that would accept this world we have created for ourselves. And I cant see how there can be a heaven and hell, Just doesnt make sense to me, Doesnt add up.

Ms Dollar
08-10-2006, 01:30 PM
Ok my head hurts too bad to read all of that, but I believe in God, don't go to church though. Don't think that you have to go to church to believe in God or Heaven and Hell.

§treet_§peed
08-10-2006, 02:01 PM
I belive in some of both..i mean like yeah something had to get everything started..even if we did come from just tiny micro shits...and yeah i mean God said he created us in his image..but still..i mean every day you hear people saying the end is near the end is near..but yet, i've been told by my grandparents that they had even been hearing that since they were born..so uh yeah, nobody knows.and we won't know until we die..just to bad when you die you can't tell anybody what happens next..but i believe in reincarnation..so yeah oyur past lifes you live out sometinmes resurface in dreams, fears, et..but for the most part they stay hidden and locked away...as far as God i mean even though he is supossed to be the supreme being correct? wel how did he come about? i mean he had to get created some how...yet sometimes i feel like religion God and all of that is just here to give people hope and strength ad encouragement and such....As far as evolution...well where did or how did the very first things start...like how did the particales or what ever it took to get it started come from? i mean this subject can be talked about for years and years...i just leave it at this...live your life, be a good person..i mean have fun but don't kil anybody nor anything bad like that...love the ones close to you, watch out for them...i want to know what is the first thing that happened and i want to know what happens when i die...but what really puzzels me...is if what if we were created, well who was the creater and who was there creator and so forth..see never ending cycle..probbly more then a humans mind could handle..but o well we will find out when we die hopefully...and on another note...i think that this life is just a test to determine our next....but that's my thoughts..i have a bunch more but it would take a very long time to type and a very long time to read lol...

AtifSajid
08-10-2006, 02:14 PM
I got something for you..I can take you to a Muslim preacher and there wont be any gaps..but the line is drawn where one does or doesnt belief in the unseen, like angels,spirits, maricles, etc..if you dont believe in those, then you cant pass the line of believing in hell or heaven. But do you really believe in those is the question, anybody can say they do...deep subject.

Alex for real though, let me know if your interested..i know this one real cool cat.

RandomGuy
08-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Alex for real though, let me know if your interested..i know this one real cool cat.

yusuf or feroz?

DnBmama05
08-10-2006, 02:16 PM
I tend to find it hard to believe there is a main being who made all this we live in, I mean with all the shit that goes on in this world that is so bad, Im sorry, I cant see there being a GOD that would accept this world we have created for ourselves. And I cant see how there can be a heaven and hell, Just doesnt make sense to me, Doesnt add up.

This might sound like I'm contradicting myself, but I almost have to agree with you to a point on this Brett... I was thinking about it yesterday after I saw my friend and her newborn baby in the hospital. She is a great mom, but there are so many people that abuse kids and I wonder how can God give these people kids when there are people who can't even have kids that would be wonderful parents. That's when I wonder how there can be a God that would let these kids go through that. But aside from all the bad, there is SO much good, but sometimes it's hard to see it through the bad. I was reading a pretty detailed article on the murder of the guy at morehouse college back in June and I was thinking how can God let something like that happen to an innocent person? Nobody deserves to be tortured like that - and over money - that's the saddest part. I don't think God necessarily 'let' it happen... I think the devil can intervene in a lot of things and cause people to do things they wouldn't necessarily do if they were thinking right. Greed can make people do some crazy things especially when it comes to money. But I definitely see your point Brett... I've wondered that myself a lot.

DnBmama05
08-10-2006, 02:23 PM
Ok my head hurts too bad to read all of that, but I believe in God, don't go to church though. Don't think that you have to go to church to believe in God or Heaven and Hell.

I DEFINITELY agree with you on this... I don't remember the last time I went to church, but I don't think it really matters where you go to pray or worship... whether it be a strip club or the bathroom - wherever ;)

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-10-2006, 02:26 PM
I believe in God/Creation. I always have, but then again, I also believe in evolution. I say that because look at everything in this world... We find new species of stuff every day... For example, dog breeds... Anyone hear of a cock-a-poo? It's a mix of a cocker spaniel and a poodle... It's now a new breed and a very expensive one.. It's because someone put them together and they created a new something... Get what I'm saying?

{X}Echo419
08-10-2006, 02:27 PM
the same science that people use to try and prove there is no god. disproves itself.
"matter cannot be created or destroyed"
I don't see how that can be true and the "Big Bang theory" be true as well :2cents:

§treet_§peed
08-10-2006, 02:28 PM
what do you get when you mix a bull dog and a shusitzu???

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-10-2006, 02:29 PM
a bullshit./

§treet_§peed
08-10-2006, 02:31 PM
yup...true...and yes a failure once again...

DnBmama05
08-10-2006, 02:36 PM
I believe in God/Creation. I always have, but then again, I also believe in evolution. I say that because look at everything in this world... We find new species of stuff every day... For example, dog breeds... Anyone hear of a cock-a-poo? It's a mix of a cocker spaniel and a poodle... It's now a new breed and a very expensive one.. It's because someone put them together and they created a new something... Get what I'm saying?

I get what you're saying, but what about us as people... different races can get together and have 'mixed' children, but I don't think that has much to do with evolution - it still makes us human regardless just like the cock-a-poo is still a dog. I'm not trying to disprove what you're saying at all :) but that was the first example that popped into my head. I can understand your point... but as far as humans coming from something completely different... like a monkey - that's a little crazy :eek:

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-10-2006, 02:39 PM
I get what you're saying, but what about us as people... different races can get together and have 'mixed' children, but I don't think that has much to do with evolution - it still makes us human regardless just like the cock-a-poo is still a dog. I'm not trying to disprove what you're saying at all :) but that was the first example that popped into my head. I can understand your point... but as far as humans coming from something completely different... like a monkey - that's a little crazy :eek:

Oh no, I'm not disagreeing with that;).. Like I said, I believe in creation 100%, I'm just saying that evolution in other ways makes complete sense too...The dog thing was just an example..

§treet_§peed
08-10-2006, 02:40 PM
Evolution at it's best...something that walks on four legs in the morning....two in the afternoon.....three in the evening.......

DnBmama05
08-10-2006, 02:42 PM
anyway cav... speaking of creation... how's that baby doin? :)

4dmin
08-10-2006, 02:51 PM
this is the whoreslounge and i need a laugh fuck all this serious talk :lmfao:

4dmin
08-10-2006, 02:53 PM
2x

4dmin
08-10-2006, 02:55 PM
3x

4dmin
08-10-2006, 02:56 PM
enjoy bitches! 2000+ years and we are still waiting for a sign :thinking:

DnBmama05
08-10-2006, 02:58 PM
nice admin... i guess you're right the 'whoreslounge' isn't really the best place to have put a thread about religion...

DnBmama05
08-10-2006, 03:00 PM
maybe God is waiting for a sign from us admin...

4dmin
08-10-2006, 03:01 PM
nice admin... i guess you're right the 'whoreslounge' isn't really the best place to have put a thread about religion...

there is no way you didn't laugh atleast one of those :no:

4dmin
08-10-2006, 03:03 PM
maybe God is waiting for a sign from us admin...

well considering the state of affairs i highly doubt it could get that much worse... really. i guess the entire world must be in gulf'd in flames before return of the KING :thinking:

DnBmama05
08-10-2006, 03:06 PM
they were creative... but FUNNY... i dunno... kinda disrespectful. but i guess they're allowed since it was in the whoreslounge forum... anything goes.

DnBmama05
08-10-2006, 03:09 PM
well considering the state of affairs i highly doubt it could get that much worse... really. i guess the entire world must be in gulf'd in flames before return of the KING :thinking:

i think it's def gonna get a lot worse "wars and rumors of wars..." i believe there is more to come for sure

4dmin
08-10-2006, 03:22 PM
i think it's def gonna get a lot worse "wars and rumors of wars..." i believe there is more to come for sure

well considering genocide, slavery, rape, murder, coruption has exsisted for 2000+ years i can't imagine what else has to go wrong for your GOD to finally call in the towel :goodjob:

DnBmama05
08-10-2006, 03:33 PM
who knows... we may all be dead by the time that happens... then we can't get on IA to talk about it :rolleyes:

4dmin
08-10-2006, 03:36 PM
who knows... we may all be dead by the time that happens... then we can't get on IA to talk about it :rolleyes:

FULL OF SHIT... IA IS 4-ev-ver!!! :lmfao:

DnBmama05
08-10-2006, 03:41 PM
haha... the great computer in the sky... or hell for some of you ;)

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-10-2006, 04:03 PM
anyway cav... speaking of creation... how's that baby doin? :)

wonderful... it's supposidly jumping around, but I can't feel it yet!:crazy:

Z32redondo
08-10-2006, 05:51 PM
Maybe he lets all of that stuff happen to keep the world from over populating itself. I DONT MEAN TO OFFEND, but some babys that get beat grow up into some bad kids/adults. Maybe he lets that happen purposely so that they can keep the world from overpopulating.

Also evolution may very well be true. Though no one has proved it. My personal opinion goes with that of the person who put the dog breeding thing. If you have ever seen that guy that is like the human dog or whatever who's body is completely covered by hair. Last I heard that guy got married and they had children that looked the same. This could be evolution in the making. He may very well be human but evolution takes place over a LONG period of time. And it could be a new species in the rising. It may start with just a dog looking person but he could change and adapt more qualities in the future. And with his children if they have kids and their kids and theirs and so on. It could be a new race/species.

I JUST USED THIS GUY AS AN EXAMPLE. What im really saying is if this guy can have kids and they would look the same, then they would have kids and more kids. And after like 100,000 years there would be a new race/or species.

IDK it just kinda makes you think. I have so many theories on life it isnt even funny, shit about getting high and just evolution and shit like that it is crazy some of the stuff I have.

TeeJay
08-10-2006, 05:55 PM
do wat??

TeeJay
08-10-2006, 05:56 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha 2 funnay!!!!

Z32redondo
08-10-2006, 06:14 PM
do wat??

All im saying is (as an example) the guy that looked like a dog with hair covering every inch of his body so you cannot se his skin. He had kids that looked exactly like him. Well if his kids have kids, and those kids do. Then eventually in thousands of years there will be a good bit of dog looking humans populating the world.

Apparently something weird happend with his genetics and he has a shit load of hair covering every inch of his body.

For another example DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE. But midgets (sorry for using that word if anyone here happens to be one). You see them here and there and people may call them weird for being the way they are. Well in our world there is basically 4 groups of people that populate MOST of the world. Both a male and female of white and black (white man, white women, black man, black women). Those are the basic things seen in the world today you may see a "small person" or a menatlly challenged person but not as often as you see a "regular" person.

This is just a theory but if a "midget and a "midget" get together and have kids eventually there kids will have kids and so on and the chances of seeing another "midget" may be slim but it is also possible as the genes are in their bloodline. Well after thousands of years that slim chance of a "midget" being born may actually not be so slim anymore. It may take awhile but "midgets" would be born more often until eventually they are as common as seeing a "regular" person on the street.

Im not saying that evolution is a bunch of midgets trying to make some mega race. Im saying that if that theory is true and in some odd chance our race population gets lower than the "other" race population. Well then in a VERY VERY long time there wouldnt be a normal race we would just have a midget white women, midget white man, and a midget black women, and midget black man.

And that would be considered normal. And if a "regular human was born" (about 5'7 what most people today look like) during that race time period then it could very well turn around and do the same concept completely backwards until it is back to our normal.

TeeJay
08-10-2006, 06:23 PM
All im saying is (as an example) the guy that looked like a dog with hair covering every inch of his body so you cannot se his skin. He had kids that looked exactly like him. Well if his kids have kids, and those kids do. Then eventually in thousands of years there will be a good bit of dog looking humans populating the world.

Apparently something weird happend with his genetics and he has a shit load of hair covering every inch of his body.

For another example DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE. But midgets (sorry for using that word if anyone here happens to be one). You see them here and there and people may call them weird for being the way they are. Well in our world there is basically 4 groups of people that populate MOST of the world. Both a male and female of white and black (white man, white women, black man, black women). Those are the basic things seen in the world today you may see a "small person" or a menatlly challenged person but not as often as you see a "regular" person.

This is just a theory but if a "midget and a "midget" get together and have kids eventually there kids will have kids and so on and the chances of seeing another "midget" may be slim but it is also possible as the genes are in their bloodline. Well after thousands of years that slim chance of a "midget" being born may actually not be so slim anymore. It may take awhile but "midgets" would be born more often until eventually they are as common as seeing a "regular" person on the street.

Im not saying that evolution is a bunch of midgets trying to make some mega race. Im saying that if that theory is true and in some odd chance our race population gets lower than the "other" race population. Well then in a VERY VERY long time there wouldnt be a normal race we would just have a midget white women, midget white man, and a midget black women, and midget black man.

And that would be considered normal. And if a "regular human was born" (about 5'7 what most people today look like) during that race time period then it could very well turn around and do the same concept completely backwards until it is back to our normal.
:thinking:

Z32redondo
08-10-2006, 06:32 PM
:thinking:

ok let me break i down. The easiest way I can say this is. If there are more inter racial relationships in the future then there would be no more black, whitem chinese, and so on. But there would eventually be just one race with male and female that populated the world. Because since everyone had a little bit of everything in them we would all be ABOUT the same color and have the same qualities (big lips, slanted eyes) just all the qualities all the religions had would be mixed up into just one race.

So If the man dog or midgets or anyone "not normal to us" started marying together and having kids. Then eventually they would start to make a population of the world and that could possibly be a new race in the making.

People dont think of midgets being a race and techniqally they are not. But if there were enough of them as there were asian people or any other race. Then they could very well be considered a race rather than a genetic thing.

It is hard to understand what im saying but if i could explain it to you in person it would be alot easier.

{X}Echo419
08-11-2006, 06:46 AM
enjoy bitches! 2000+ years and we are still waiting for a sign :thinking:

where are the mohammed cart....wait. nvm. I wouldn't want to bring a Jihad against IA :lmfao:

4dmin
08-11-2006, 07:48 AM
where are the mohammed cart....wait. nvm. I wouldn't want to bring a Jihad against IA :lmfao:

bring it b!tch you can't fuck w/ us we are like the IHOP... international. :goodjob:

blacknightteg
08-11-2006, 07:59 AM
PLEASE DONTMOVE!

so, my question is simple... who here believes in god? and who here believes in science..

I personally wont turn my back on the idea of one creator.

Reason being, is because I cant comprehend the idea that everything around us just all of a sudden was created. to me it takes more faith in believing that we just became people out of nothing. it doesnt make sense..

just like you cant go to the store and buy some paint and expect a masterpiece to appear on a canvas with-out putting a little work into it.

but at the same time. It is far fetched to believe that there is a heaven and that there is a hell?

realistically? does that make sense? that once we die, we go somewhere else? no?? it doesnt.

im somewhat moralistic, so I am sticking to my christian beliefs.. Like i said, I wont turn my back on the idea,

but.. I do alot of research, have talked to alot of spiritual leaders and what not and there are just gaps in all theories!

the realistic alex, thinks this.. and IMO history shows us that the romans created christianity to control its population. They set forth a life manual in order to better control everyone! This is when christianity became widely known.

Now looking into egyptian history, they had a god, several yrs BC.. ( thats before Christ )

and this god, was born of a virgin mother, sin-free, proficised, basically a mirror image of jesus even in his death...

Now some people believe.. and as we all know.. egypt and rome share alot of history, so, if you link the 2 together it is almost as if, the romans became aware of this god and renamed him, wrote it down with rules on how to live life and boom.. we have a savior and a new religion

I believe this to be true, however one could argue the point that, it was satans intent to cause doubt.. or it was gods intent without understanding reasons behind it.. and just be faithfull and believe!

the faith thing is the answer to the unexplainable when religion cannot be explained!

anyone find that odd??? its like your math teacher saying.. 5- 17 = 6.. n without being able to explain why he just says... have faith in it?

i have faith that the sun will rise every morning and that the storm will clear and all that "explainable" shit.. but do i have faith in the bible?

not so sure.. someone validate it for me? is there a god? one creator? or are we all one big scientific accident that bam! the world as we know it was created and made perfect from tiny micro organisms?

n if we were created and evolved from single celled things, than where did those single celled organisms come from?

lets hear it

or how bout this.....if we were all a result of the " big bang theory". from that one little dot that created all of us and everything around us in the universe. then what created that little dot? that was supposedly the size of a ball on a pen

{X}Echo419
08-11-2006, 08:27 AM
bring it b!tch you can't fuck w/ us we are like the IHOP... international. :goodjob:
sounds good to me.
here's a site with the cartoons on it. http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004413.htm
I hope IA dosen't get banned in france and Iran :lmfao:

btw: does anyone else think Michelle Malkin is hot? :yes: