PDA

View Full Version : Mike Wallace interviews(sux the cock of)....

{X}Echo419
08-10-2006, 07:39 AM
the Iranian president, Moumood Anineinajar(it's spelt wrong and I don't care).

I'd love to give you a link but I'm feeling lazy this morning. so all I'll give you is a quote from Mike Wallace about the Pres.

"He's an impressive fellow, this guy. He really is. He's obviously smart as hell," said Mike Wallace. Then he went even further: "You'll find him an interesting man. I expected more of a firebrand. I don't think he has the slightest doubt about how he feels about the American administration and the Zionist state. He comes across as more rational than I had expected."
:screwy:
could you imagine if someone had said that about Hitler 70 years ago? they would have been drawn & quartered. :yes:

Capt._Ron
08-12-2006, 03:26 PM
People just don't have national pride anymore. National pride is not politcally correct and obviously means that your narrow minded and dumb. Why are we expected to sympathize with our enemys. These guys are out to destroy America and all that it used to stand for and as soon as the next election comes, which probably means a liberal pansy government, we will sit by and let it happen all in the name of tolerance and understanding