PDA

View Full Version : Misc Question for the ladies!

BluesClues
08-09-2006, 08:30 PM
Ok recently I have been having menstrual problems. I have been cramping for a full week and I mean the cramps that bring tears to your eyes but I haven't started yet. It comes and goes throughout the day even when I'm sleeping. This is first time this has ever happened to me. I don't know if I should be alarmed or if it's nothing. I know as you get older your menstrual cycle changes. Just don't know if this is the case for me. Can anyone help me? I am really started to get worried

fawk_you
08-10-2006, 06:47 PM
Oh boy. Dont know what to tell ya. If you havent started by now though, id suggest taking a test.

Killer
08-11-2006, 09:49 AM
... i'm not a lady, but i've seen stuff like this before in girls that i've dated... i have no idea how old u are, but like u said as ur body matures ur cycle changes... could very well be it.

i've never heard that bad cramps were a sign of pregnancy though????

kaotickaozpunk
08-15-2006, 04:00 PM
... i'm not a lady, but i've seen stuff like this before in girls that i've dated... i have no idea how old u are, but like u said as ur body matures ur cycle changes... could very well be it.

i've never heard that bad cramps were a sign of pregnancy though????

i have to agree..i hope u get well soon...

fawk_you
08-15-2006, 04:02 PM
whats the status?

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 04:03 PM
Yeah decided to make an appointment and find out what the hell is going on. It's been two weeks now and the craps are still here. They are not as bad though. They are rare but still haven't started praying that it is not a cyst. I am really freaked out.

B16a2 Civic
08-15-2006, 04:07 PM
oh god i read it again, damn you, give me a warning that its only for ladies to read

BluesClues
08-15-2006, 04:09 PM
oh god i read it again, damn you, give me a warning that its only for ladies to read
I said question for the ladies retard! You ate glue when you were a kid didn't you? Probably thought just because they didn't address the warning specifically to you they weren't talking to you :lmfao: :no: