PDA

View Full Version : Some cars at work

Bishop
08-09-2006, 05:27 PM
I'll get some more tomorrow... Last one is the cab im working on. We have another vette thats getting primed tonight. I'll get pics of the other cars/trucks tomorrow.

on the last pic....the bottom half and top piece of the doors were rusted out, a coner in the rear, and a few other place. Panels were made and welded in.

5thgcelica
08-09-2006, 05:32 PM
home already? heh.

Bishop
08-09-2006, 05:33 PM
home already? heh.
werd...got off at 5

5thgcelica
08-09-2006, 05:40 PM
werd...got off at 5

thats whats up.

3kgtdrvr
08-09-2006, 06:20 PM
cool, keep us updated man. where u work at now? i work at K&R now and we do lots of hot rods and stuff and we could always use a good body guy.

p.s. i might have some more scrap body pannels if u want them

Bishop
08-09-2006, 06:39 PM
cool, keep us updated man. where u work at now? i work at K&R now and we do lots of hot rods and stuff and we could always use a good body guy.

p.s. i might have some more scrap body pannels if u want them
i work at Classic Restoration.

lol my mom is getting fed up with all the scrap metal in the basement. i have to go to my parents house saturday and clean it all up. So i dont think i will be needing any more scrap parts lol. I'll take pics of the other vette tomorrow. There is this truck they have been working on. They hand built the firwall, floor, extended the dash a few inches down to fit a/c, painted, wetsanded and buffed frame....its crazy...i'll take pics tomorrow of all that