PDA

View Full Version : Car keyed at a car meet?

HvyArms
08-09-2006, 11:53 AM
I've been thinking, whenever I go to meets at the V, I notice that some guys stand by their cars like...the whole time. That's gotta be boring right? But then I thought, maybe it's because people F with other people's cars?

Has this ever happened to anyone? I'd hate for my car to get keyed, or something tossed into the sunroof, or even dinged. Has it happened to any of you?

B16a2 Civic
08-09-2006, 11:54 AM
yeah, my car got outright stolen at a varsity neet

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-09-2006, 11:55 AM
yeah it has happened before....its all out of jealousy d00d

HvyArms
08-09-2006, 11:56 AM
Thats F'ed up. Dude your car got flat out stolen? Details?

B16a2 Civic
08-09-2006, 11:57 AM
yeah, i went inside to get somethin to eat, walked out, car was gone....i was like....wtf

BluesClues
08-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Has not happened to me and hope it never will. I think I would probably cry and try to whoop someone's ass

Nemesis
If I ever saw anyone doing that, people would see a different side of me. Id shove my tazer right down their fucking throats and pull the trigger.

HvyArms
yeah, i went inside to get somethin to eat, walked out, car was gone....i was like....wtf

Stop lying! When was this? Where were you parked? What happened, no one saw anything? CHANGE YOUR SIG FOO

B16a2 Civic
08-09-2006, 11:59 AM
Stop lying! When was this? Where were you parked? What happened, no one saw anything? CHANGE YOUR SIG FOO

well, i trhought i was parked on the lower deck
what happened was my car was gone when i got outside
nope no one saw anything
i like my sig LIRL

oh then shortly after, i remembered i didnt drive to the V meet, i rode with my friend, then i had a sigh of relief

HvyArms
08-09-2006, 11:59 AM
If I ever saw anyone doing that, people would see a different side of me. Id shove my tazer right down their fucking throats and pull the trigger.

Ditto, 'cept I dont own a tazer. But someone's getting their ass kicked, I'm sorry.

HvyArms
08-09-2006, 12:00 PM
oh then shortly after, i remembered i didnt drive to the V meet, i rode with my friend, then i had a sigh of relief

...dumbass

Nemesis
08-09-2006, 12:01 PM
Ditto, 'cept I dont own a tazer. But someone's getting their ass kicked, I'm sorry.

Ah but see this is more fun.... this is pretty much the one I carry at my side.

http://swords-of-erisa.tripod.com/erisa/Tazer.jpg

ct9a gsr
08-09-2006, 12:02 PM

I just bought a tazer! ... yay! =D

B16a2 Civic
08-09-2006, 12:02 PM
tazers are for girls or girly men

Julio
08-09-2006, 12:03 PM
Admins car got keyed at Hooters in Gwinnett.

RandomGuy
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO B you're a trip

Nemesis
tazers are for girls or girly men

No, you mean mace. lol

B16a2 Civic
08-09-2006, 12:04 PM
yeah that tyoo

tazers are for girls and girly men tho

oh and asians

Allshow97
08-09-2006, 12:07 PM
I didn't stand by my car the whole time but I did come back and check up on it often. There are some people that will do some fucked up shit cause they jealous your ride is hot and theirs is not.

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-09-2006, 12:08 PM
oh and asians

:lmfao:

brads94accord
08-09-2006, 12:19 PM
Last week i saw some shady fuck walking around trying to open peoples doors to see if they were unlocked..some goofy looking white kid but was acting really shady. he knew i saw him and started walking off and kept looking back at me.

Allshow97
08-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Last week i saw some shady fuck walking around trying to open peoples doors to see if they were unlocked..some goofy looking white kid but was acting really shady. he knew i saw him and started walking off and kept looking back at me.

Interesting.... Some :ninja: motherfucka.

Ran
08-09-2006, 12:39 PM
First Varsity meet I took the Yaris to, I popped the hatch and sat on the back lid to eat. Didn't think anything about. Then in about 5 mins, the d@mn car was surrounded by Islamic people. I didn't know what the hell to do. One of those rag-headed fuckers even leaned against my car. WTF? They went away after like half an hour and no damage was done, but I was nervous as f*ck.

Nitro
08-09-2006, 12:41 PM
I've been thinking, whenever I go to meets at the V, I notice that some guys stand by their cars like...the whole time. That's gotta be boring right? But then I thought, maybe it's because people F with other people's cars?

Has this ever happened to anyone? I'd hate for my car to get keyed, or something tossed into the sunroof, or even dinged. Has it happened to any of you?

if u care about ya shit................thatz the smart thing to do......if u got boys with u just leave 1 there to chill while u go browse..........too many haterz :yes:

Allshow97
08-09-2006, 12:52 PM
if u care about ya shit................thatz the smart thing to do......if u got boys with u just leave 1 there to chill while u go browse..........too many haterz :yes:

Exactly. I'm paranoid as fizzuck even though the lude isn't anywhere near what the civic was I still get nervous...

The Golden Child
08-09-2006, 12:58 PM
yeah that tyoo

tazers are for girls and girly men tho

oh and asians

ur part asian also ..

The Golden Child
08-09-2006, 12:59 PM
First Varsity meet I took the Yaris to, I popped the hatch and sat on the back lid to eat. Didn't think anything about. Then in about 5 mins, the d@mn car was surrounded by Islamic people. I didn't know what the hell to do. One of those rag-headed fuckers even leaned against my car. WTF? They went away after like half an hour and no damage was done, but I was nervous as f*ck.

i would of been like son dont lean on my car ill pull a rocket on you mother fuckers ..

B16a2 Civic
08-09-2006, 12:59 PM
ur part asian also ..

what you tryna say steve-o?

The Golden Child
08-09-2006, 01:00 PM
what you tryna say steve-o?

* looking around * what ?? * shrugs * =P

B16a2 Civic
08-09-2006, 01:02 PM
: tazes you:
byaaaaaaaaaaah

The Golden Child
08-09-2006, 01:04 PM
* twitch twitch twitch *

HvyArms
08-09-2006, 01:41 PM

...what? Islamic people? What makes you think they were Islamic? Dude, when you brought out the Yaris the first time I was standing by your car while you were eating. I'm Muslim, and I'm the one who started this thread. Am I "Islamic"? Let me help you out, there's no such thing as an "islamic" person. There are muslims...period. Were they muslim or were they middle eastern? Dude that's like me calling you a geisha because you're asian. Makes no sense right? Riiight.

Allshow97
08-09-2006, 01:44 PM
...what? Islamic people? What makes you think they were Islamic? Dude, when you brought out the Yaris the first time I was standing by your car while you were eating. I'm Muslim, and I'm the one who started this thread. Am I "Islamic"? Let me help you out, there's no such thing as an "islamic" person. There are muslims...period. Were they muslim or were the middle eastern? Dude that's like me calling you a geisha because you're asian. Makes no sense right? Riiight.

LIRL!!! :lmfao:

1439/2000
08-09-2006, 01:54 PM
lo fucking l

HvyArms
08-09-2006, 02:08 PM
I mean come on.

A1EX
08-09-2006, 02:40 PM
lol

Ran
08-09-2006, 02:49 PM
...what? Islamic people? What makes you think they were Islamic? Dude, when you brought out the Yaris the first time I was standing by your car while you were eating. I'm Muslim, and I'm the one who started this thread. Am I "Islamic"? Let me help you out, there's no such thing as an "islamic" person. There are muslims...period. Were they muslim or were they middle eastern? Dude that's like me calling you a geisha because you're asian. Makes no sense right? Riiight. :lmfao: My bad. I couldn't remember which term was the right one to use. No offense bro. All I remember, is that it was like having a family of Yousef's around my car.

HvyArms
08-09-2006, 03:04 PM
:lmfao: My bad. I couldn't remember which term was the right one to use. No offense bro. All I remember, is that it was like having a family of Yousef's around my car.

Yousef...is my brother.

HvyArms
08-09-2006, 03:05 PM
I'm gonna get you Ran

ŁG2♣
08-09-2006, 03:11 PM
LIRL!!!!!

The Golden Child
08-09-2006, 03:11 PM
family of yousef .. LIRL !!!

Ran
08-09-2006, 03:17 PM
Yousef...is my brother.I'm sorry.

No...seriously, I feel bad for you. :(

The Golden Child
08-09-2006, 03:17 PM
PUAHAHAHA !!!

HvyArms
08-09-2006, 03:34 PM
I'm sorry.

No...seriously, I feel bad for you. :(

I'm gonna crack open that toy you drive, and make oriental scrambled eggs. And all your kunfu isn't gonna help you, nor your chopsticks, or your fireworks, or your flying dragons.

Ran
08-09-2006, 03:42 PM
I'm gonna crack open that toy you drive, and make oriental scrambled eggs. And all your kunfu isn't gonna help you, nor your chopsticks, or your fireworks, or your flying dragons.Kung Fu? Fireworks? Flying Dragons? When the hell did I become Chinese?

You want to start something? I will Taekwan Do kick you and your bomb-totting brother in the face. Back down man, you don't want none.

The Golden Child
08-09-2006, 03:44 PM
8th degree black belt ..

HvyArms
08-09-2006, 03:46 PM
Kung Fu? Fireworks? Flying Dragons? When the hell did I become Chinese?

You want to start something? I will Taekwan Do kick you and your bomb-totting brother in the face. Back down man, you don't want none.

I'll block your weak ass kick with my turban, then hogtie your ankles to your neck. Then tae bo your nuts, and fold you up and toss your ass in the back of that easter egg you call a car. then, I'll drive you back to Korea:goodjob:

Ruiner
08-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Ah but see this is more fun.... this is pretty much the one I carry at my side.

http://swords-of-erisa.tripod.com/erisa/Tazer.jpg

What I carry at my side at those meets. Too many idiots there trying to start shit. You just never know what will happen...
http://www.olegvolk.net/gallery/d/6293-2/g23_mag.jpg

HvyArms
08-09-2006, 03:49 PM
What I carry at my side at those meets. Too many idiots there trying to start shit. You just never know what will happen...
http://www.olegvolk.net/gallery/d/6293-2/g23_mag.jpg

why yyy yyyy yyyyyyy? who you gonna shoot?

Ruiner
08-09-2006, 03:51 PM
why yyy yyyy yyyyyyy? who you gonna shoot?

Who? Nobody in particular. IF I need to, I'm prepared.

"It's better to have and not use than to need and not have..."

Are there shadey people at the Varsity meets? Check
Does shit sometimes go down that gets people hurt? Check
Do people sometimes try and steal things? Check

I can't think of a reason why I wouldn't carry on me, honestly. :???:

HvyArms
08-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Who? Nobody in particular. IF I need to, I'm prepared.

"It's better to have and not use than to need and not have..."

Are there shadey people at the Varsity meets? Check
Does shit sometimes go down that gets people hurt? Check
Do people sometimes try and steal things? Check

I can't think of a reason why I wouldn't carry on me, honestly. :???:

Shady people, mmm okay.
People stealing...yeah?
But people getting hurt, is different from someone getting killed. people may have been hurt in the past, but you'd be the first to kill someone. That kinda sucks don't you think?

SAVE A LIFE!

This message has been brought to you by: HEAVY ARMS:fire:

RandomGuy
08-09-2006, 04:16 PM
http://www.meefed.com/images/owned-subaru%20copy.jpg

lolol @ family of yousefs

haha Ran Kizama knows Tai Kwon Dong Mogo

some crazy korean martial arts they got the Kochu Kick and some crazy shit

The Golden Child
08-09-2006, 04:18 PM
http://www.meefed.com/images/owned-subaru%20copy.jpg

lolol @ family of yousefs

haha Ran Kizama knows Tai Kwon Dong Mogo

some crazy korean martial arts they got the Kochu Kick and some crazy shit

LIRL !!!

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-09-2006, 04:30 PM
got some for ya !!

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/2236/00001fi3.jpg

Ruiner
08-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Shady people, mmm okay.
People stealing...yeah?
But people getting hurt, is different from someone getting killed. people may have been hurt in the past, but you'd be the first to kill someone. That kinda sucks don't you think?

SAVE A LIFE!

This message has been brought to you by: HEAVY ARMS:fire:

If I was (hopefully it will never get to that) to shoot someone, it will be under the full LEGAL ability of the law. If that is ever the case, why should that be a problem? It would be a legal self defense shoot and/or a shoot that would be necessary under GA law Sucks? Not at all. Blame the person that commits the crime, not the person who handles the situation legally. I'm out to protect myself no matter what challenge I may face. When it gets to that point (once again, hopefully it never will), you put the odds in your favor. If it never gets to that point, then nothing is done. No harm, no foul.

Save a life? I have no compassion for criminals that put the lives of others in jeopardy.

You can be anti-gun all that you want, but when you have a person get into the passenger side of your 911 turbo at 12:30am in the morning while at a gas station, you begin to sing a different tune. When you have "hits" put out on your head 'cause your father is a judge (he retired a few years ago), you sing a different tune. When someone gets out of their car with a baseball bat in a fit of road rage, once again, you sing a different tune. I don't have to justify why I legally carry on me other than to say, "I can 'cause it is my legal right in the state of GA to do so."

TeeJay
08-09-2006, 06:06 PM
If I was (hopefully it will never get to that) to shoot someone, it will be under the full LEGAL ability of the law. If that is ever the case, why should that be a problem? It would be a legal self defense shoot and/or a shoot that would be necessary under GA law Sucks? Not at all. Blame the person that commits the crime, not the person who handles the situation legally. I'm out to protect myself no matter what challenge I may face. When it gets to that point (once again, hopefully it never will), you put the odds in your favor. If it never gets to that point, then nothing is done. No harm, no foul.

Save a life? I have no compassion for criminals that put the lives of others in jeopardy.

You can be anti-gun all that you want, but when you have a person get into the passenger side of your 911 turbo at 12:30am in the morning while at a gas station, you begin to sing a different tune. When you have "hits" put out on your head 'cause your father is a judge (he retired a few years ago), you sing a different tune. When someone gets out of their car with a baseball bat in a fit of road rage, once again, you sing a different tune. I don't have to justify why I legally carry on me other than to say, "I can 'cause it is my legal right in the state of GA to do so."
Ruiner for mayor :goodjob:

Mr_Mischif
08-09-2006, 08:31 PM
I'm gonna get you Ran

You gon get suicide bombed, Ran.

HvyArms
08-10-2006, 01:10 PM

1. I'm sorry man, but if someone gets into your car...you beat their ass.

2. If someone has put out a professional "hit" on you, what the hell are you gonna do with a glock? People don't carry out hits on other people, in gun fights with handguns. If you had a hit out on you, and you're still typing to me about it, then...there was no hit homie.

3. Again...if someone pulls a bat out on you, either drive off....or beat that ass? What judge isn't gonna sentence you, for killing a man who hit your car with a bat. GA has no self defense law, all we have is that crappy ass 'Stand Your Ground' law, and it's brand new for GA. In order to take life, you have to believe that your life was in danger, AND prove it when you go to court. Murder is a federal offense, but even with manslaughter you're gonna face the state. The first thing they'll argue, is that once this guy you killed left his vehicle he was on foot...you were still in your car, you could/should have driven off. Instead, you decided to shoot and kill a man who had a bat? LOL Dude, I don't care if Johnnie Cochrans ghost came into court to defend you, you're doing some time.

Last. Don't get me wrong, I believe in the right to defend yourself, but at the V? Granted, I've not been going for very long, I've never seen a fight or anything else. just a bunch of kids mostly, the day that you'd feel so uncomfortable that you'd pull out your gun, at the V, would be the last day I'd attend. Remember, I started this thread asking about someone keying your car, maybe vandalizing it. I doubt anyone would come up to your car there, with a bat. And dude, if you got a hit out on you...you might wanna just stay home lol.

Allshow97
08-10-2006, 01:16 PM
Ruiner for mayor :goodjob:

I 2nd that motion :goodjob:

Ran
08-10-2006, 01:28 PM
Don't get me wrong, I believe in the right to defend yourself, but at the V? Granted, I've not been going for very long, I've never seen a fight or anything else. just a bunch of kids mostly, the day that you'd feel so uncomfortable that you'd pull out your gun, at the V, would be the last day I'd attend. Remember, I started this thread asking about someone keying your car, maybe vandalizing it. I doubt anyone would come up to your car there, with a bat. And dude, if you got a hit out on you...you might wanna just stay home lol.Yeah, Varsity is usually pretty tame aside from the bums asking for change. Now Barrett Pkwy, that's a different story. You could get stabbed or something on Barrett.

Allshow97
08-10-2006, 01:30 PM
Yeah, Varsity is usually pretty tame aside from the bums asking for change. Now Barrett Pkwy, that's a different story. You could get stabbed or something on Barrett.

:rly:

HvyArms
08-10-2006, 01:33 PM
Yeah, Varsity is usually pretty tame aside from the bums asking for change. Now Barrett Pkwy, that's a different story. You could get stabbed or something on Barrett.

What happens on Barrett pkwy, monthly meet? I'm gonna get you!

Ran
08-10-2006, 01:38 PM
What happens on Barrett pkwy, monthly meet? I'm gonna get you!Usually meet every weekend. No where near as good as Varsity tho. Lotta ricers. If you really want to get shown up by a broke@ss slanty that bad, feel free to come out. :duel:

HvyArms
08-10-2006, 01:55 PM
If you really want to get shown up by a broke@ss slanty that bad, feel free to come out. :duel:

:thinking: um...I'm gonna...what? Look man, i'm gonna get you, that's all to it. Then I'm gonna hijack your Yaris, and smash it up with a bat, and then send a videotape to WestCoastCustoms so that they'll paint it purple and put an actual rice maker in your dash and .... that's too much work. nevermind

Ran
08-10-2006, 01:56 PM
I'm gonna hijack your Yaris, and smash it up with a bat, and then send a videotape to WestCoastCustoms so that they'll paint it purple and put an actual rice maker in your dash and ....For real?! Damn, I'll leave the keys in one of the 50 glove boxes the car has.

MongolPup
08-10-2006, 01:57 PM
Now I knew about the gas station incident, but never had heard of this baseball bat time.

HvyArms
08-10-2006, 02:00 PM
I'll leave the keys in one of the 50 glove boxes the car has.

LOL oh hecks no. No problem, I'll pull up to the bumper of the yaris, and rev my engine a few times. Once she hears those horses, she'll get skeered and cough up the keys...

that was lame. I go bye now

Ran
08-10-2006, 02:02 PM
that was lame. I go bye nowThanks for playing! :goodjob:

Ruiner
08-10-2006, 02:13 PM
1. I'm sorry man, but if someone gets into your car...you beat their ass.

Or you shoot them. What they did was breaking and entering which is a felony...which allows for you to use deadly force (if inside your car, house, or business).

2. If someone has put out a professional "hit" on you, what the hell are you gonna do with a glock? People don't carry out hits on other people, in gun fights with handguns. If you had a hit out on you, and you're still typing to me about it, then...there was no hit homie.

Father was a judge for 20 years, homie. I had a vice cop follow me around for 2 weeks back in Jr. High. There WAS a hit on my head. I couldn't own a gun at that time, hence the police protection...homie. :rolleyes:

3. Again...if someone pulls a bat out on you, either drive off....or beat that ass? What judge isn't gonna sentence you, for killing a man who hit your car with a bat. GA has no self defense law, all we have is that crappy ass 'Stand Your Ground' law, and it's brand new for GA. In order to take life, you have to believe that your life was in danger, AND prove it when you go to court. Murder is a federal offense, but even with manslaughter you're gonna face the state. The first thing they'll argue, is that once this guy you killed left his vehicle he was on foot...you were still in your car, you could/should have driven off. Instead, you decided to shoot and kill a man who had a bat? LOL Dude, I don't care if Johnnie Cochrans ghost came into court to defend you, you're doing some time.

Georgia DOES have a self defense law. The "stand your ground" was just an addition to what was already there. We have had a self defense law for many many many years. I couldn't drive off as I was blocked in. :rolleyes: DO NOT make assumptions about a situation that you know nothing about. Also, a bat is considired a DEADLY WEAPON, so I can use deadly force. Got it?

Last. Don't get me wrong, I believe in the right to defend yourself, but at the V? Granted, I've not been going for very long, I've never seen a fight or anything else. just a bunch of kids mostly, the day that you'd feel so uncomfortable that you'd pull out your gun, at the V, would be the last day I'd attend. Remember, I started this thread asking about someone keying your car, maybe vandalizing it. I doubt anyone would come up to your car there, with a bat. And dude, if you got a hit out on you...you might wanna just stay home lol.

I carry EVERYWHERE that I can. Got it? I don't just carry to the V. Okay, I am done with this shit... I do not have to explain myself to you.

Ran
08-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Ruiner, didn't you bring a kid out with you last meet too? :???: I know that I saw a black Porsche roll up with a kid small kid strapped in the passenger side.

Ruiner
08-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Ruiner, didn't you bring a kid out with you last meet too? :???: I know that I saw a black Porsche roll up with a kid small kid strapped in the passenger side.

That was Cleve in his GT2. That was not me.

HvyArms
08-10-2006, 02:23 PM
I carry EVERYWHERE that I can. Got it? I don't just carry to the V. Okay, I am done with this shit... I do not have to explain myself to you.

But...you just did...homie. So you carry a gun with you, because you had a hit on you in HS? Mmm okay. Have you ever actually shot a person? I have, more than once. It's not an easy thing to live with, but you talk as if you wouldn't lose sleep over it. I carry as well, but my point was simply this: you don't shoot a man (or woman) because they violate your property. You may think it's justified, because our law may allow it, but you would'nt like it. Save a life.

Ruiner
08-10-2006, 02:27 PM
But...you just did...homie. So you carry a gun with you, because you had a hit on you in HS? Mmm okay. Have you ever actually shot a person? I have, more than once. It's not an easy thing to live with, but you talk as if you wouldn't lose sleep over it. I carry as well, but my point was simply this: you don't shoot a man (or woman) because they violate your property. You may think it's justified, because our law may allow it, but you would'nt like it. Save a life.

I carry a gun with me 'cause I can in the state of GA. I am not, however, one who has compassion for criminals given my years in the courtroom.

"It's better to have and not need than to need and not have."

HvyArms
08-10-2006, 03:02 PM
I carry a gun with me 'cause I can in the state of GA. I am not, however, one who has compassion for criminals given my years in the courtroom.

"It's better to have and not need than to need and not have."

I understand man, but you're the same guy who said you'd shoot a kid for spraying you with a water gun.

For the record:

Penalty for watergun? DEATH
Penalty for bat? DEATH
Penalty for being a dumbass? DEATH

I'm giving you a hard time, I know, but you need to relax a little bit. Sure, having compassion on a criminal may be hard, but you also said that you shouldn't judge a situation that you don't know much about. If a guy tries to kill you with a bat, and you gun him down, sure he deserved it. But if your gun jams, and that same guy beats you to death with his bat for fear of his own life, well then dude you just died a dumbass. Try smiling more.

threehundred
08-10-2006, 03:37 PM
i'm sure Ruiner is not saying that he is going to kill the man with the bat, or in any situation. But if someone wants to fight him or take something from him, and he doesn't think he can stop them easily, he shows the gun, they stop. The story is ended. No one dies.

Ruiner, is the Varsity Meet not considered a "public gathering" from 16-11-127 on the back of the concealed weapons license?

HvyArms
08-10-2006, 03:45 PM
Yeah I know, I understand what he's saying.

Ruiner
08-10-2006, 04:30 PM
i'm sure Ruiner is not saying that he is going to kill the man with the bat, or in any situation. But if someone wants to fight him or take something from him, and he doesn't think he can stop them easily, he shows the gun, they stop. The story is ended. No one dies.

Ruiner, is the Varsity Meet not considered a "public gathering" from 16-11-127 on the back of the concealed weapons license?

I would NEVER "flash" my gun w/out the intention of using it. However, if you come after me with a baseball bat, I will stop you in your tracks.

Ask yourself this: can a bat kill or seriously injure me if swung at my head? Yes. Then I am going to shoot you if I feel that I am in danger if someone is approaching me with one (it all varies on the situation, but you would know if someone was approaching you with a bat that had the intention of beating you with it).

As far as a public gathering, no, it isn't. It isn't a publically owned or sponsored event (such as football game, religious rally, etc).

HvyArms
08-11-2006, 08:20 AM
Ask yourself this: can a bat kill or seriously injure me if swung at my head? Yes. Then I am going to shoot you if I feel that I am in danger if someone is approaching me with one (it all varies on the situation, but you would know if someone was approaching you with a bat that had the intention of beating you with it).

).

So what if you're out without your gun? Like, mowing the lawn? Are you gonna make a run for your gun? What if you're on a plane, or at a school play, or better yet...a baseball game. Plenty of bats there.

Seriously, just curious.

Ruiner
08-11-2006, 08:44 AM
I understand man, but you're the same guy who said you'd shoot a kid for spraying you with a water gun.

No, no I didn't. Please do not misquote me...

Ruiner
08-11-2006, 08:46 AM
I'm giving you a hard time, I know, but you need to relax a little bit. Sure, having compassion on a criminal may be hard, but you also said that you shouldn't judge a situation that you don't know much about. If a guy tries to kill you with a bat, and you gun him down, sure he deserved it. But if your gun jams, and that same guy beats you to death with his bat for fear of his own life, well then dude you just died a dumbass. Try smiling more.

You have that backwards. I would never pull a gun unless it was necessary and I was in fear of my own life/safety. If I was pulling a gun and the guy had a bat, the situation would already be escalated. Me pulling my gun would not "push him over the edge" so to speak. Please, once again, do not put words in my mouth or misquote me. You seem to do that a lot...

Ruiner
08-11-2006, 08:47 AM
So what if you're out without your gun? Like, mowing the lawn? Are you gonna make a run for your gun? What if you're on a plane, or at a school play, or better yet...a baseball game. Plenty of bats there.

Seriously, just curious.

If I'm w/o a gun, then I'll do whatever I have to do in order to maintain my life/safety. The will to survive is a very strong thing...

HvyArms
08-11-2006, 09:15 AM
If I'm w/o a gun, then I'll do whatever I have to do in order to maintain my life/safety. The will to survive is a very strong thing...

Hey, do you have any children yet?

Ruiner
08-11-2006, 01:20 PM
Hey, do you have any children yet?

No, why does it matter?

Ran
08-11-2006, 01:36 PM
Holy sh*t, this is still going on? It's not that big a deal. Ruiner carries a gun for personal safety. That's it, conversation over.

The will to survive is a very strong thing...Ruiner, you're usually pretty cool, but that line was really cheesy. :lmao:

HvyArms
08-11-2006, 02:02 PM
Holy sh*t, this is still going on? It's not that big a deal. Ruiner carries a gun for personal safety. That's it, conversation over.

Ruiner, you're usually pretty cool, but that line was really cheesy. :lmao:

IM GONNA GET YOU!

HvyArms
08-11-2006, 02:12 PM
No, why does it matter?

When you have children, your perspective will mature. And I think you'll have a lot more tolerance, in general. Or not. Let's hope so. RAN IM GONNA GET YOU

Ran
08-11-2006, 03:07 PM
IM GONNA GET YOU!

RAN IM GONNA GET YOUHmm...I wonder if he's coming for me. :thinking:

Ruiner
08-11-2006, 06:10 PM
When you have children, your perspective will mature. And I think you'll have a lot more tolerance, in general. Or not. Let's hope so. RAN IM GONNA GET YOU

You have kids at the age of 22? I'm a 30 year old man. Kids or not, I will always hold onto my belief in the criminal element. That was given to me from an early age. I WILL NOT tolerate threats to my life and/or personal safety. The second that you give someone a chance, they will take that opportunity and run with it; possibly ending your life and/or seriously hurting you.

Julio
08-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Interesting. I agree with Ruiner. Simple to understand. Ruiner will Flash and use when he feels his life is in danger.
I couldnt agree with Ruiner more.

I know if my life is in danger... I wont think twice. ..

Now threats, I get threats all the time at work... "IMA KILL YOU BITCH, DONT COME OUT".. I dont take this serious... Or Do I? becuase sometimes when I leave work, Ill be looking everywhere...

Crazy Asian
08-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Like mine got egged...not at the V though.

HvyArms
08-14-2006, 12:01 AM
You have kids at the age of 22? I'm a 30 year old man. Kids or not, I will always hold onto my belief in the criminal element. That was given to me from an early age. I WILL NOT tolerate threats to my life and/or personal safety. The second that you give someone a chance, they will take that opportunity and run with it; possibly ending your life and/or seriously hurting you.

Yeah yeah I got, you'll shoot a guy if you get scared. :blah:

No I dont have any children, it was simply a question. But even if I had kids and was married at 22, so what old man. I'm an adult, I'm not a boy, why would I want to be someone "boyfriend" at 30 years old??? :SIGH: anyway yeah, no kids for me. Are you afraid of kids too? Please dont shoot anyones child

BigPoppaHurtm
08-14-2006, 04:12 AM
Yeah yeah I got, you'll shoot a guy if you get scared. :blah:

NO HE SAID HE WOULD SHOOT SOMEBODY IF HE FELT THAT HIS LIFE WAS IN DANGER NOT IF HE WAS SCARED. WHY IS THIS HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

Ruiner
08-14-2006, 07:04 AM
NO HE SAID HE WOULD SHOOT SOMEBODY IF HE FELT THAT HIS LIFE WAS IN DANGER NOT IF HE WAS SCARED. WHY IS THIS HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

One word: Troll.

It's rather simple. He's trolling in order to get a response. It's sad, really, but what can ya do? Well, at least I hope that he is trolling. If he honestly thinks like this, then some day a criminal will eventually take advantage of his hippie ass. :lmfao:

HvyArms
08-14-2006, 09:14 AM
One word: Troll.

It's rather simple. He's trolling in order to get a response. It's sad, really, but what can ya do? Well, at least I hope that he is trolling. If he honestly thinks like this, then some day a criminal will eventually take advantage of his hippie ass. :lmfao:

I'm just asking to ask, interested in your opinion. ours is one in the same, but seeing you express it helps me to understand how I sound when I'm the one saying it.

Hippie? LOL man, huh? Hippie? I'm a grad student, true, but I'm far from a hippie. Cant believe you people think I'm anti-gun, or against the right to have guns, MY IA NAME IS HEAVY ARMS...what the hell do you think it refers to? I'm just against abuse of power, I'm against just letting anyone have a gun, especially trigger happy people, or those not mature enough to appreciate the life of not only themselves or people they care about, but even ones they don't know.

Kevykev
08-14-2006, 07:33 PM
well, i trhought i was parked on the lower deck
what happened was my car was gone when i got outside
nope no one saw anything
i like my sig LIRL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't read many posts but i'm glad i read yours B; it was good for a laugh you ass!

:lmfao: